Where Do We Go from Here?

So, the dust has finally settled on the Mickey Mouse Cup Final – a Final none of us really thought we had much chance of winning, regardless of what the optimists amongst us, like GoonerB say. Playing against the best team in the country, it would have taken them to play relatively poorly and us to have a real dream day.

They’ve won 10 games more than us in the League and we’ve both played only 27 matches. Their goal difference is 44 better than ours and it’s so pleasing they have that 1 entry in the defeat column, courtesy of the dippers.

Luckily the game is all a bit of a blur for me. We were outclassed, of that there can be no doubt. However having seen clips of the goals, I still don’t understand why Aguero shoving Mustafi under the ball for the first goal wasn’t penalised (even if Mustafi was naive). Clever play, I’d imagine would be Shearer’s assessment.

Also why was Sane not deemed to be offside when Kompany’s deflection virtually rolled over his toe. Then again, the offside rule is a complete mystery to me these days, so please forgive my ignorance. It was so much better when flags were raised when someone was in an offside position and judgements were then made as to whether they were ‘interfering with play’. At least we knew were we stood.

‘If he’s not interfering with play, what is he doing on the pitch?’ (credit either Bill Nick, Cloughie or Shanks, can’t remember which).

Anyway, onwards to Thursday. What on Earth must be being said in the Arsenal camp for the next few days. Chastisement, I doubt it. Head-scratching, probably. Formulating a plan to turn the tables and blow them out of the water – this is my preferred option. Pre-match lasagne anyone?

The press are uncovering fabricated shortlists for the next Arsenal manager to take over in the summer. We all know that Arsene always sees his contracts through to their end and that he would never be removed from office, so I doubt there’s anything in it. A tweeter made me laugh when he said he’d prefer Buck Rogers to Brendan.

So after City, we have Brighton away on Sunday, quickly followed by the Milan ties sandwiching Watford at home before the blessed relief of another interlull.

Roll on May and the Europa Cup Final!

84 Responses to Where Do We Go from Here?

Gööner In Exile says:
    February 27, 2018 at 9:16 am
    First place you have to look is the players. When Guardiola first arrived in England one of his players got sent off a couple of times for bad tackles (can’t remember who it was) and the media wanted him to explain what coaching he does on tackling in the game.

His answer was something along the lines of…..I shouldn’t have to coach tackling if a player has got this far in the game.

The same goes for Mustafi on the first, yes it’s a foul, Aguero looks at him blocks him off without playing the ball, it’s blatant. But still the fact remains that from a goal kick Mustafi should not allow a player to be standing behind him. If he doesn’t know you can’t be offside from a goal kick or just too absent minded to be goalside I don’t see why we should expect a player at this level of the game to need to be told that.

And I guess that’s where I side with LB, if you can’t buy the best you have to get the best out of what you have got. And maybe Wenger is, I certainly don’t look at the side and think we are under performing especially not with the constant changes that are going on.

Big Raddy says:
    February 27, 2018 at 9:19 am

I have been lucky enough to have seen bio-luminescence a couple of times. It is magical.

On the Aguero push. How could the VAR ref (Swarbrick) say that he had seen the incident and it is not a foul? Just look where the Argie is looking. It makes a nonsense of VAR.

Though Mustafi should have been stronger.

As to the Sane offside? Another example of pisspoor linesmanship and another example of Swarbrick’s ineptitude

Morning all, thanks for the post chas.

For the record, I don’t think it was clear foul although I agree about the offside.

I also agree it is disappointing to hear ‘one of our own’ run the club down in the meeja … even if I tend to agree privately.

I think AW is a long way from getting the best out of the payers we have. For Ozil to score a 3 in player ratings there has to be a problem with morale/confidence/motivation.

AW is a great man with a great football brain, but sometimes when an aura of greatness that has surrounded a person is finally shattered it can never be recovered.

No big clubs want AW as their manager as they have in the past. Our rivals ‘want him to stay’. He could work magic at another club starting with a clean sheet, there is just too much water under the bridge at Arsenal now. There is nothing he can do to undo what we’ve seen this season. Even the crass WengerOuts have run out of enthusiasm to wave their banners.

I sincerely hope he doesn’t see out his contract because their can be no winners … and I include SS in that.

Ozil needs others Rasp, on Sunday he had Jack, who whilst improving is nowhere near what we know he can be.

The biggest weakness in the Arsenal side is when we decide to play with caution on flanks, it takes away the easy ball from the back as there is only one possible option Xhaka who doesn’t do well when receiving ball back to goal.

Also it’s a foul, yes a small nudge but a nudge nonetheless when the ball was nowhere near playable distance. If that was a corner and a defender did that to an attacker they’d be asking for a penalty.

4. Please, stop with this nonsense about first goal being a foul and second goal being off-side. Mustafi allowed Aguero to get goal side from a goal kick! and yes, Aguero did have a look where Mustafi was and a slight contact (no push, no holding) was enough to make Mustafi appeal rather than getting on with the play. He knew he’d cocked it up and the appeal / referee was his only chance for salvation. Not all contact is a foul, not every foul is a yellow card.

As for Kompany’s goal at no time was Sane in Ospina’s line of sight or impact Ospina’s movement / decision making; at no time did Sane make a movement to distract him… it was a simple deflection pure and simple from a player who was alert to the possibility. As imperfect as the off-side rule is, not every player in an ‘off-side’ position is off-side.

Of course it is a foul!!

Aguero plays the man not the ball.

Hi GiE. My son and bother are both qualified referees and they say that although Aguero’s eyes were on Mustafiu … it was Mustafi who was backing in to him, Aguero held his ground = no foul.

It’s one of those that can be read either way. We didn’t get the luck on that … but as you acknowledge, Mustafi should never have been in that position.

I agree Ozil needs players who are on his wavelength, and we’ve seen a blend of players from the squad that can work with him, but we were not set up to exploit his quality and so he was a virtual passenger … that can’t be right.

I still don’t know why we spent so much on Xhaka who is a nothing kind of a midfielder. He’s not great defensively or offensively … We need someone who can tackle, intercept passes etc and shield the defence when the wingbacks go forward. If we had a proper DM, we could allow the attacking players to commit forward with greater feedom.

The amount of sideways and backwards passing has reached an all time high. Players are not showing for the ball and we don’t have players who offer any width in the attacking third.

7. Big Raddy (btw- what an immense player JR was)… we’ll agree to disagree.
    All I know is that if it was Auba on Kompany and a free-kick awarded to Kompany I would have been fuming…..

8. Jjgsol says:

Sane was standing immediately in front of ospina just to left and in front of kompany.

The ball passed quickly behind sane and hit kompany. So ball was hidden from view just before it reached kompany because of where sane was standing so sane was obstructing his view and thus interfering with play. Surely offside.

Aw has played against the Guardiola style many times now and has got the best of it only occasionally. Barca at home and Bayern away.

He has his way to counteract the smothering tactics but is let down time and time again.

E.g. at Barca by the ridiculous sending off of rvp, last year against Bayern, in the first leg when kos went off injured early and in the second leg when he was sent off early and then on Sunday by mustafis mistake.

If the players concentrate for the whole game then be has a better chance as we saw last season.

Thanks Chas. I also appreciate your forthright description about me as an optimist completely devoid of all sarcasm and irony 🙂

I am with the “it could have gone either way” on the nudge on Mustaffi. It could be construed as a nudge or just holding his ground with Mustaffi backing in, but as it was never going to be clear cut Mustaffi shows a poor professional attitude after it happens.

This raises 2 questions, one again (raised many times over many years now) of the attitude, winning mentality and mental strength in the side. The other is of our recent preference towards CD’s of smaller stature in the side. It begs the question of whether a stronger CD would have dealt with this. I am pretty sure the likes of Kompany, Adams, Campbell would not have been so easily nudged forwards and would have probably just forced Aguero back and got a head to the ball.

The offside is also a bit 50-50. In our argument it would be that Sane is so close to the ball on its way to goal to influence Ospina’s decision on which way to dive. That could be construed as interfering with play because Ospina may have thought Sane would get his foot on it and divert the ball to his right.

Good Morning, meine Herren,

What a delight to show my ugly mug on AA snd to find a balanced, reasoned Post from Chas, and then some really good natured comments, without all the bile and vituperation that seems to be the default position of so many fans in blogdom.

Thank you one and all. 😀

There is not a lot I can say re the game that has not already been covered, and I agree that it is unlikely that AW will go voluntarily, and for a great manager it would be awful if he gets the sack.

But, I still think he should have gone 4 years ago — this is instead a painful dying of a decent man’s career — and he does not deserve that.

On where we go? For me I always hoped the 2 year deal was secretly a 1 year deal but was set up as 2 so we didn’t have the tail end of this season with everyone knowing he is going. This can upset the balance in the dressing room and between manager and player.

We have an excellent squad base to work from. I have always rated it higher than others and feel we pulled it out of the bag in January even with Sanchez departure with the 2 signings and with Ozil re-signing. What I would like is for AW to stabilise a team in disarray, as he has done in the past, and finish the season strongly. i would love him to get the EL to add to his CV and walk away head held high with a final season of silverware and having got us back into the ECL.

That would leave us in a strong position squad wise and being in the ECL for any new incumbent to work with. I truly believe it is only small details that we are lacking and subtle differences that separate us from competing with that City side or looking outclassed in a 3-0 loss. A team of that caliber will more ruthlessly expose any chinks in the armour.

A slight upgrade in 1st team coaching and tactics, a proper CD and a proper HM plus the right player(s) and a team instruction to use more width at times will elevate this team. We may require only 3-4 ins and 3-4 outs to achieve this.

12. Jigsol – Oh I agree there’ve been some ridiculous decisions against Arsenal over the years – game changing decisions. Sunday’s game was not one of them. The rule is
    Interfering with an opponent If an attacker interferes with an opponent by either preventing them from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent’s line of vision or movements or making a gesture or movement which deceives or distracts an opponent, then they are offside.

Your claim of line of vision doesn’t stack up IMHO… there were at least two other players (wearing red) who could have been blocking Ospina’s view of the original goal bound shot, but the fact that he started his move to the right immediately means he saw it clearly. Kompany’s deliberate deflection took it to his left, away from his momentum and away from any theoretical ‘line of sight’ interference by Sane.

While both first and 2nd goal decisions can be debated, the right decisions were given.

Sorry RA to bring it down slightly but you should have been here yesterday when the usual incumbent flung out his snide remarks and then ran away without bothering to explain himself.

As it was only me he directed it at the blog didn’t suffer as a whole and I have come to expect no less of him anyway, so lets just get on with Chas’ fine blog today.

Haha, now that we no longer finish in the top 4 every year, UEFA are changing the rules so that the top four (of the top 4 coefficient countries) automatically qualify for the group stages.
    Coincidence – I think not. 🙂

As for the Europa, it is possible for a team to play five knockout rounds even before getting to the group stages!
    94, yes 94, teams are in the First Qualifying round.

We have our work cut out to win the EL Chas. With Aubemayeng cup tied and Giroud gone I worry about our firepower. We need Lacazette back but also need to get a system in place where he gets better support than we have offered him this season where he has looked isolated to me. 1 player needs to get closer to him as a support striker.

Miki is probably the ideal one for this. We can cover what Micky offers from deeper through the likes of Jack, Ozil and Ramsey but Miki seems the most natural 2nd striker of the bunch.

Philiprsquared (fine name). You are right, Big John was a giant amongst men and I have a signed photo of him next to my desk, as I write.

You are also right that if they had been called as fouls against us I would be fuming 😀 😀

chas. Does 6th place get us into Europa again?

With City winning the league cup, I believe that place goes to 6th in the League.

Though I found this hard to follow. 🙂

18. Playing 3 centre-backs (again!) meant we had no chance to contest midfield.
    Five at the back = four in midfield
    Flat back-four = 5 in midfield.

And why so late in the game to change that situation?
    67 mins played. Score 0-3. And we make our first substitution… Welbeck on for Chambers.

GoonerB, @ 10:55

You may have realised I have reverted to my original abbreviated avatar name, as I was bored with Zee. 😀

Sadly I am somewhat out of touch with the ‘usual incumbent’ who is launching snide attacks on your good self.

I will go back and have a look – in the meantime — ignore whoever it is — hit and run merchants are 10 a penny!! 😀

20. Cheers Raddy

GB is referring to me Redders. The other day I was arrested for gross indecency, something about a women’s underwear washing line? My defence that I have a bottle of half used Persil at home didn’t cut it. Anyway, I told the cops my name was GB, a polite Wenger outer who apart from scoring the odd goal for West Ham, uses the charade of daytime physiotherapy in order to touch up women.

Dont know were we are going Raddy, but where ever it is it dont look good, so I don’t plan to be hear. i intend to change my identity to Carlos Nofootballiky and retire to Borneo were I will be appreciated for my height and lack of football knowledge

If that fails, then i will wait for GB to get out of nick and hope one of his punches causes amnesia.

Working off a phone so can’t get stuck in.

Little foul, big foul, it was a bloody foul. Off side has got nothing to do with it

Haha, not you Terry. I could never take offence with someone I still owe a cheap Brandy to 🙂

Good to see you back to your original self RA.

Don’t worry looking back because it will not seem like much as an isolated incident at face value, but the reality is it is not isolated and has been going on intermittently for a few years.

I don’t expect other bloggers to have picked up on this, and why should they, but I am aware of it and have quietly tolerated it, and I am more than certain that the individual concerned is fully aware of their behaviour.

If you fall within the bracket of “being liked” by this person then it is likely you will not perceive the pattern. If you happen to fall in the bracket of not “being liked or tolerated” then the pattern is of intermittent nasty, dismissive, snide remarks followed by periods of totally blanking / ignoring said blogger (in this case myself).

The general tone is similar to one who feels superior in their views and outlook on things, with the other being beneath them and not worthy for any courteous consideration of their view or to have conversation with. It is both rude and discourteous, but mainly highly condescending and patronising.

I realise that my comments are more often than not a tad on the long side 🙂 and that my views conflict with many on here, but that is where I feel some of the interest in blogging comes, from debating different view points. This constant superior and dismissive attitude is not necessary and is long overdue being mentioned. Next time RA I won’t pull any punches and will really say what I feel 🙂

Rasp interesting take from officials, often see players given a foul against them for turning their man, when they put body between ball and player nudging player out of the way and spinning with ball a lot closer than that. And the second question of obstruction, blocking a man from playing the ball.

Thanks GiE. I don’t see how he can be accused of blocking Mustafi since he was standing his ground waiting for the ball. Granted there is a nudge, but if you were 5′ 8″ and had a 6′ 1″ 12 stone defender backing in towards you, you’d probably apply a bit of opposite force to avoid injury.

It’s a good debate, but all academic. We can conclude that its open to various interpretations and therefore wasn’t clear cut I guess.

Ok last thing I’ll say, why is he standing his ground?

As soon as he blocks Mustafi he runs after the ball, why didn’t he just run for the ball?

As I said earlier, Mustafi should be goal side so it’s a moot point because even though I think it’s a foul Aguero was given the opportunity by Mustafi’s poor positioning.

I guess his answer would be that he had to win the ball first. Its good forward play by Aguero. Strikers argue that they take a lot of physical contact from defenders and this type of thing is their way of getting an edge.

We would view it differently if Aubameyang had done the same against Kompany and we’d gone one up 🙂

Terry @ 2;21

I saw nothing wrong with your explanation and actions, my dear boy.

Having nearly been caught by that GoonerB sob story, I think I have changed my allegiance and it is now Terry in Girls kickers = Good Lad.

GoonerB the polite Wenger out merchant, you can only reprieve yourself by going commando in a kilt at your next home game! 😀

As far as I’m concerned, Mustafi has eyes on the ball, Aguero has eyes on Mustafi and Aguero takes two steps towards Mustafi to block him. You can see this by how Aguero’s position changes in relation to Ospina.

This still doesn’t excuse Mustafi for being wrong side but it’s still an intentional block by Aguero.

You are one of the nicest and most reasoned analysers of how to get a free brandy from Terry that I know – and apart from your predisposition for blowing sweet kisses to a camel’s whatnot, I like arguing with you too. 😀

Sadly GB, I have not changed one way or the other, I am still an ill disciplined blogger who needs someone to talk to — and while there is a mug nice person prepared to tolerate moi, I will continue to pop in. 🙂

I have eyes for Aguerro too -:) — if we had him on our books I would want and expect him to nudge away!

Such a poor performance and disappointing result (even tho I figured we would not win, before the game even started) means that there is no good way to criticise the players, or the manager, and zipping my mouth is the right thing to do.

But I hope we learn from what happened and make the last games of this torrid season more impassioned and productive.

If you watch the clip in this link you will see that there is hardly any movement by Aguero towards Mustafi

It actually looks like Aguero is just stronger than Mustafi.

Hardly any but still an intentional block as is obvious from where Aguero is looking.

Mustafi is moving backwards – how can he be stronger than someone who puts a shoulder in his back?

Surely it’s the reversers responsibility to look in his mirrors to see where he’s going

Aguero has the right to manoeuvre and park wherever he likes

Good attacking play. Rubbish defending

My actual interpretation is that Aguero rushed towards Mustafi and whispered ‘race you to the ball you useless twat’

I know we probably all hate him …. but Dermot Galagher doesn’t consider it a foul. “Aguero was just stronger” is his conclusion.

But then again I can’t agree about Kompany’s goal … Sane must have been influencing Ospina’s thinking merely by being where he was … offside

Holy shit, that’s clutching at straws, Rasp.
    Dermot Gallagher, hahahahaha.

I pre-empted that response Chas 🙂

Don’t start using Dermot for reassurance and then disagreeing with him in the next breath – you’ll get accused of contradicting yourself!

And don’t you filter the opinions of others as valid or rubbish according to whether it agrees with your point of view – or you’ll get accused of selective bias!

I’m by far the most biased person I know.

There’s absolutely nothing ‘selective’ about it at all. 🙂

Where do we go from here?

Well this season is a write off , the Europa League is more of a wish and hope than it is a reality – although I will be very happy if I’m wrong.

The summer transfer window will be the most important in the past decade and our future hopes and dreams are dependent on it’s outcome.

Arsene Wenger will be with us for 2018/19 and if we have some success then it would not surprise me to see him stay longer.

My overall feeling is one of sadness for AW and us supporters and although attributing blame is always difficult I feel let down by many of the players. Few of them have performed at the levels required or expected – is that their fault or the managers – we will never know.

Good evening GN5. The EL is realistic but will not be easy. I hope Arsene wins it and bows out in style. Another year (or more even) would be folly.

I actually don’t like seeing how exposed he has become and don’t want things getting worse for him. I also think that there is now a knock on effect where players are being unfairly targeted to explain our woes, so the whole thing is just becoming one big negative with no-one getting any positive leeway. The attractiveness of the club as a place to be will be hit and we need to break what now feels like a viscious cycle.

Players do need to be held accountable but I have heard the line that AW has been let down by the players now so often over the last few years that you wonder what this means. You start to feel he must now be the most unlucky manager in history because he must have been quoted as being let down by his players at least 10 times as much as the next most let down manager.

I do think there comes a time when you have to ask why he is so frequently let down beyond other managers. Anyway we have Canadian(ish) weather here so touche to you.

GB. I can only apologise for my behaviour (if it was me). Latent/subconsciuos aggression is a Piscean trait. I am a Piscean.

And it was definitely a foul on Mustafi. Definitely. Right now, Pawson and his linesman are looking admiringly at their solid gold Patek Philippe watches as they get in the new Range Rovers

chas @5:33 – I agree.

ffs, where is this discussion going boys? We lost to a far superior team. We were lucky it was only 3 nil. They were good, we were shit. I couldn’t care less about fouls, off sides and Fergie time. Take it all away and City still deserved to win. End off

Don’t be silly Raddy. I wasn’t referring to you. You are a fine and upstanding Viking and I don’t recall any of the things I mentioned ever emanating from your good self.

Anyway, I doubt the individual will look to settle our differences and make peace anyway, and I have made my point and will leave it at that. I don’t want to drag any extra undue negativity onto the blog and ruin good posts and chat.

Eddie.6-06. For once you are right

Arsene is in his 22nd year as our manager, only Alex Ferguson managed longer -27 years, so it’s no surprise that reasons for
    our failure are being re-cycled.

All I know for sure is that in my 70+ years of supporting Arsenal I have had the privilege of being around to experience us winning 21 separate trophies. However to put that in perspective in my first 50 years 9 different managers only won 11 whereas in the last 21 years one manager has won 10 trophies. So it is easy to see why I take the current round of criticism with a pinch of salt – only time gives us the answers.

Wise and calming words GN5. Arsene is a legend and always will be.

As for a new manager GIE, I have no idea which way to go but whoever it is he will have to form a new identity for the Club. That’s not easy to do. I tried but found that all the people I know, knew me.

Raddy, your into guitars and drums stuff. The other day I went and saw a play down Leicester Square called “The birth of the Mods” centred around “The Small Faces” and really enjoyed it. I now wish to become a Mod. My questions are 1) do I have to wear a Parker? I am worried that doing so might result in suspicious neighbors planning a vigilante attack, and 2) do I have to ride a Moped? I have a fear of open spaces and don’t enjoy crouching?

Terry – yet another smile.

I was a mod but I did not drive a scooter.

“you’re a fine and upstanding Viking”

Just seen on sky a story that Conte might get the Italy job

Talk about striking one of life’s jackpot jobs

“Oh no, I have to go and watch football then out for supper next week in Naples. Then the following Tuesday Venice, then Pisa, Milan, Rome, Florence and so on and on and on….”

Terry in answer to your questions 1) Yes, and 2) Yes. Don’t fear though, there is an upside. If you check out Phil Daniels Parka in Quadrophenia it is ideal for any self respecting flasher. The moped also allows for a quick get-away down narrow alleys.

GN5 / Terry. Arsene is a legend and will be considered our best ever manager 10 years and beyond from now. Whoever comes in next may not turn out to be the immediate answer but the new era beckons and in my opinion we need to be brave enough to initiate it now.

GIE poses a great question starter at 6.18 which probably should indeed be a post. Will refrain from answering in case any powers that be decide to pinch it for tomorrow.

Well adopted one at least Micky 🙂

He’s not a fine and upstanding anything, Viking or otherwise. I know. I’ve met him. He’s a debauched shambles at best

At GoonerB ‘s instigation I’ve taken GIE’s 6:18 for tomorrow’s post. Hope that’s OK?

Nothing wrong with debauchery, I recommend it to all.

Terry. Mods = parkas and Vespas/Lambrettas. No getting away from it, but they attracted a lot of easy women. Probably still do.

You may wonder why BR is up at this ungodly hour, it is because I am flying to LA today. Unfortunately the plane is routed through Gatwick and it appears my onward flight could be cancelled.

Not looking forward to a day of travel misery and stress.

If the onward flight is cancelled before you climb aboard in Denmark, can you cancel and get a full refund?

Genuine q

raddy – don’t go.

Why not Eddie?

Snow? LA is horrible? You’ll miss him? You feel sorry for the americans who have to host him?

no micky, because raddy said “Not looking forward to a day of travel misery and stress.”

Snow is lovely. LA is probably horrible, full of bling, guns and homeless. I would never feel sorry for Americans and I am sure raddy can be very charming (first time he met me he said ‘I thought you were a short, fat, brunette 🙂 )

I watched 1st half of Swansea v Sheffield last night and it was a boring game. As soon as I got up to go home they scored 2 great goals, damn

That is such a smooth opening line 🙂

Short fat brunette from a debauched shambles. Classic.

I didn’t realise Gattuso was Milan manager.
    Have you seen his head? Looks like it’s going to explode.

Latest footage just in of Aguero’s challenge on Mustafi

micky – init? I didn’t even know who he was at the time 🙂

I like Gattuso with the squint and fiery Scottish wife. He always looked as if he was going to head butt somebody

Rabbit and the lab are just like my pug and pitt bull. They play fight and there is never a mark on chubby, but pitt has little teeth marks on the neck. Small man syndrome 🙂

that’s brilliant, hilarious
    “Gattuso would come in, brush his teeth, stick on his leopard-print pyjamas, get into bed, take out a book and look at the pictures.”

I read many years ago that he had foul temper. once he attacked his wife, but before he lay a finger on her she was kicking him on the ground, good girl.

75. Calling snow day here in Norwich, and G’s school is closed so looks like its off to do fun things.

Good stuff GIE
    Are you happy for your comment to be used as a post?

Hey, we might get 3 points on Thursday!

“The extreme weather has led to predictions of travel chaos throughout the south-east and midlands with the City squad leaving for London on Thursday morning just hours before the 7.45pm kick-off.

Should City fail to arrive at the Emirates in time, it could open the possibility of the points being awarded to Arsenal without a ball being kicked.”

Morning all

Chas 8.16. Sounds good but even if City don’t manage to arrive I think we will still drop the 3 points if Venger doesn’t play a proper holding midfielder, gets more support to the striker, and gets more width to our game.

7.24, haha…….Monty Python and the Holy Grail……..”eet isss the Rabbittt”