Fabregas: Did Wenger make a mistake?

I know we have done this to death a couple of seasons ago with the general consensus being that he is “dead to us” but ….  during the Euros, is Fabregas showing us what we have lost?

Let’s compare is work with Aaron Ramsey.  Fabregas controls the pace of the team through his positioning and passes, Ramsey doesn’t. I realise they are not the same type of player but they do play in the same position and carry the same responsibilities. Which player has more influence? Sadly, you know the answer.

Or was it Little Jack Wilshere  (see, I can spell kelsey) who was the player whom AW thought would be better than Fab? Surely not. JW is a little magician but he is simply not in the same class as Cesc.

Or Ozil, though they are very different players and operate in different areas of the pitch. Imagine the two of them orchestrating the Arsenal team – would we have fared better over the past 2 seasons?

My guess is that it was Cazorla whom Mr Wenger thought was a better choice than Fabregas, in this he is mistaken. Cazorla is  undoubtedly a wonderful player however Del Bosque,who knows both players well, chooses Cesc every time.

Spain have been the best attacking team in the Euro’s and Fabregas is an integral part of their midfield. Had we re-signed Cesc he would have combined wonderfully with Cazorla and made us a better team.

Mr Wenger made his decision and Cesc was forced to sign for a morally bankrupt club guiding them to the title in his first season

BUT ….

The Euro’s have also given us our first view of Mr Wenger’s next Arsenal playmaker, Granit Xhaka. Xhaka’s stats are impressive, very impressive. The way he controls the tempo and direction of play from a defensive position is reminiscent of the Great Man, PV4. Only Pogba in the modern game holds a candle to Vieiera but nonetheless Xhaka in combination with Santi, Ramsey, Wilshere, Elneny, Ox or Coquelin could be a winning midfield.

Cesc was the past and in my opinion should have been the present but Xhaka is the future and the future is looking bright (assuming we buy an extraordinarily expensive striker)

written by Big Raddy

149 Responses to Fabregas: Did Wenger make a mistake?

1. Jimmy B says:

Do leave off.

2. Jim says:

Arsene Wenger make a mistake??? …That’s beyond the realms of possibility surely…

3. Great decision from WENGER on FABREGAS. His form at CHELSEA over the last two seasons have showed that his best days are behind him.

4. 9jagun says:

dont bring this nonsense back the idiot wanted to leave and the best thing wenger could have done was to allow him leave. he needed so much to leave that he even gave a back pass to barca in a champions league match. So dont bring back this nonsense story

Thanks for the post Erik.
    Great effort from you given the busy preparations under way for this evening’s solstice rituals. Robe pressing and whatnot 🙂

I’m not sure Arsene ever had a decision to make, as once the Cesc DNA was summonsed by Barca, that was that.

However, would we have benefited from his services over the past couple of seasons? Well, I think stats. would support Martin in that his goalscoring rate in the league has really tailed off, but as Spain know, he still makes a good side tick, so I’m going with a yes vote today 🙂

A longing sigh from Japan…..

Thanks Raddy. A rare recent foray for me.

Personally I don’t think he made a mistake with Cesc and feel we were then and still are well covered in his position. If he had been with us I feel it would have been just another similar CM to try and cram into a side over-run with them.

Each quality CM has slightly different characteristics to each other. Cesc, Jack, Santi, Mesut e.t.c, all bring slightly different strengths to the equation. I don’t feel Cesc would have made a massive difference to our performances because he would have found the same problem as the others, that being that we don’t have the right focal point in attack to bring out the best in all these other players ( although I know T.A will disagree 🙂 ).

I don’t think our issue here is actually that new. We have required a top focal point in attack for 2, possibly 3, seasons now. For me that is ample time to sort it out so why haven’t we?

I know many feel that there has literally been nothing available that is better than what we have, and indeed that is the line Arsene seems to take. This may be correct or maybe not as it is all just opinions. There is currently a genuine paucity of available ready made worldy strikers.

Personally I feel that Arsene has over-estimated what he could do with Giroud and the quality playing style he could develop playing him as striker. As such I feel he has procrastinated in the transfer market and missed opportunities to go in big for someone while other teams weren’t looking or were ready to do so themselves.

Now we find ourselves in a TW where extra money has added a likely £20m to a top striker compared to a year to 18 months ago. Also many traditional big spending sides in the EPL and elsewhere all seem to be actively hunting in the market at the same time, further elevating the prices and reducing our chances of getting one.

Xhaka looks a great signing and completes our midfield for me. It will not be down to midfield that we will potentially lose out again this year. Not trying to sound too doomy but I feel we may end feeding off the left over scraps for strikers this TW because of these factors, whereas 12-18 months back we could have struck quickly and caught our rivals unawares. If Arsene has made any mistake in the last 3 years that is the big one for me Raddy, not the failure to bring back Cesc.

You never know though, maybe Arsene will suddenly go big and secure a Lewandowski or Aubemayeng. Otherwise we are probably looking at more of a risky signing like the lad who has done well in the Dutch league but could find it very different in the EPL, or a more left field solution like a winger to striker conversion like Draxler and hope he hits the ground running.

LB, LB, LB are you in the hills in your trad. villa?

Woah, and GB too 🙂

9jagun, you have to remember this is a blog that requires posts to initiate discussion on different topics. It doesn’t always even mean the writer is fully convinced themselves on a particular view, but they have taken the time to write a post so we can all enjoy a discussion with varying viewpoints. As such you could just start your comment with “Thanks for the post but I disagree that we made a mistake in not bringing Fabregas back because………”.

GB
    I’m assuming 9ja gun stands for ninja gun, so my hopes were never high from that point onwards 🙂

No striker, then Sanchez through the middle. I’m very ok with that.

Yep I am back Micky and straight in with all guns blazing about not having good enough strikers to score loads of goals and send Didit into a dribbling from the corner of the mouth, permanent strange look of euphoria, dream world 🙂

Just waiting for T.A to come and put me right and inform me that Giroud has now served his 4 year development period, and now finally, in his 5th season with us will shoot us all the way to the title 🙂

GB

Shhhhh, I’m whispering here, but Ollie has been replaced by Gignac in the French side. That is not a step in the right direction at all.

Micky I would be happy to see us try Sanchez up top with someone else dropping in at the inside left wing forward position. Sanchez could easily have the potential to be a 25+ a season striker. The problem is that Arsene had opportunities to try it but hasn’t so I think it is wishful thinking.

Funny how he talks about Walcott and Sanchez as being his striker options but doesn’t use them. You really have to take them off the strikers list on this evidence and say that currently we have Giroud and an injured Welbeck as our only 2 senior strikers and after that it is the younger players.

Not sure Micky, could have just been rotation. We will see in the knockout stages who Deschamps favours. The French fans by and large don’t seem overly keen though and seem to feel there are better options as first choice to lead their line.

GB
    Let’s pretend there isn’t a worldy striker available, and with that in mind, I’d lob the entire budget on Pogba.

Three six foot power houses in the middle, with yer fiddly dribblies up top

Mesut Alexis Iwobi
    ………..Pogba
    ….Elneny Xhaka

16. LBG says:

Thanks Raddy
    The future’s bright. Cesc is the past. As one who unashamedly idolised Cesc before his return to Barca and was prepared to forgive that move, all things changed with his move to West London (ditto RVP to Manure). Betrayal!
    On a practical point. Agree almost completely with GoonerB although I feel our greatest loss last season was Santi who I feel may have pushed us ahead of Leicester if he had stayed fit.

17. chas mobile says:

Cheers, BR.

I fine effort amidst all the prepping of the virgins tor tonight’s celebrations.

Cesc was fairly average for us in his last season. I know that may have been because his mind was elsewhere, but I really think AW would not have forgotten this. Going on strike( in effect), grand prixs, flirting with Piquet and that nob who put the Barca shirt on him were all mitigating factors proving his arseholedom.

He had a great season for the gruesome chavs in his first season back, but I reckon that was because he loves us with all his heart (well, the bit he didn’t sell to the devil, at least) and wanted to punish us for spurning him.

Re-marrying never worked for Burton and Taylor. 🙂

18. TotalArsenal says:

Cheers Raddy 😀

A great player who got understandably homesick but was not allowed a second prodigal return when he was ready to lead Arsenal to glory. I would have loved to see him play with Ozil, Giroud, Sanchez, Rambo and our fab full backs, but it was not to be. 😭

But it is all part of Wenger’s sinister plan to ruin his main competitors: van J went to the Mancs and after they won the title they have never been the same; the same is happening to the Chavs where ex Gunner Cesc has helped turning a team of champions in mid-tablers and Sagna is doing a fine job at ruining the Northen Oilers already. All three teams finished below us for the first time; expect it to continue! 😛

I would not be surprised to see Cesc play at MC next season.

Thanks Raddy,

I seem to remember some quote where Arsene said you should never take a player back (could be wrong!!) but he did bring back Flamini and Campbel as we were in dire need at the time.

I know Fabreags was a great player for us but I’m not sure he’s the same man as when he left and as others have said, I’m happy with our midfield options now Xhaka has joined.

Ramsey was good for Wales against England, but like you, I see maximum effort but only 60% efficacy in an Arsenal shirt … it’s like he’s playing a different system to the rest of the team at times.

Santi was a huge loss last season, let’s hope he stays fit for next 🙂

20. TotalArsenal says:

Good to see you back GoonerB and that all that rest has not damaged your stubborn consistency one little bit. 😍

The French were all over the place yesterday but could not risk bringing on their natural beastly pivot as he was on a yellow…. He hadn’t to be saved…. That’s how much Deschamp values him! And Arsene is in full agreement, bien sur. 😜

21. TotalArsenal says:

He had to be saved *

Cheers Raddy

Cesc is alright, but he aint all that. His main problem at Barca was that he unfortunately had to play next to the best player in the world. Iniesta. He also had this problem at Chelsea. John Obi Mikels skills are sublime

Weve got jack Wilshere so dont need Cesc. The best three players in the world currently playing are Iniesta, Wilshere, and Liam Brady.

This is why i want to stay in the EU, so I can continue watching Iniesta on the box. if we come out, Iniesta will be replaced by programmes involving Nigel Farage shooting Hares and romantically pursuing Foxes

After all this effort to fit in, I am now on the verge of getting bloody deported. My parents done there best, always thinking how there kids would fit in with the English kids. Thats why they named me Terrystasis Mancinicos Hairidimos Transpantacus. Especially since there names were George and Helen.

Do you remember those school “bring your own food in” days Raddy? Little Timmy would come in with a bit of quiche, Peter with some Shepards Pie, whilst my mum would send me in with Domades, Kofte, Macaronia, Souvlaki, and to avoid a heart attack, a Feta salad. Yes, I fitted in alright, because of me, we were the fattest class in London.

i remember one Halloween night. There was a knock on the door and my mum started sobbing “The Devill is ater the door, we are doomed. Buter the funny thing is he wanter some candy. Terry, goer upstairs and giver him that Mars Bar we got you for Christmas.”

As i got older, i really made an effort to assimilate. One of my first jobs was working in a Greek Restaurant. i was the only waiter who didn’t spend the whole night staring at the patrons wives tits.

At least I made an effort. it shouldn’t be me been deported, it should be Cesc. When his Barca DNA came calling he buggered off.In my early twenties i was offered a role in a new Greek crime drama playing Kojacks uglier stay at home brother who always solved the crime. Every one got off though, either by bribing me, letting me sleep with there wife, or finding my cousin a job.

But I stayed loyal. Cesc to be deported.

Haha T.A, you and I are like 2 peas in a pod for stubborn consistency, just from polar opposites 🙂

Micky I don’t reckon we need a Pogba now. Credit to Arsene where due as he had already secured what now looks like a fine CM signing in Elneny and then followed it up with Granit. Fine player though Pogba is I feel Granit will prove as good just at half the price. Arsene has weaved his magic again.

Where I feel he will struggle to find that hidden gem is with the striker. I still think he holds out the hope of unearthing one or developing one. The latter may eventually happen (Maybe Marlen) but I think he will have to just accept the dosh needs to be splashed for the striker we need right now or we risk getting left behind despite having a very strong squad in most other areas.

As I say I think this was easier done 12-18 months ago and what may have looked over the odds then would look a bargain right now. I do think that we have over-estimated certain players and held out too long for them to come good and also that we didn’t accurately assess back then how the transfer market would be shaping up now in the summer of 2016.

Terry 🙂

24. TotalArsenal says:

GB are you a Taurus?

I wish we did bring Cesc back, I could then put his signed photo back on the wall. Otherwise, I am more than happy with Santi.

sorry TA, but this is a footballing blog, even ladies here don’t do the horoscopes nonsence 🙂 are you a Taurus 🙂 yes, I am, so….. oh yeah, you and I are so similar ha ha ha ha

this one is for you Raddy, a young hippie

I have to say that once Cesc signed for Chelsea he stopped bing of interest.

The point of the post was the last paragraph (which some obviously did not reach!!).

I am excited by the prospect of seeing Xhaka at THOF, and to see how AW will fit him into the team. There are so many combinations of players.

Apart from who is being bought, I wonder who will be sold.

They are building an effigy in the backyard ready for tonight’s festivities. It looks much like Nick Farage.

Eddie. And a blonde as well 😀

like her grandmother 🙂

I did reach the point about Xhaka, but I haven’t seen enough of him. But it is a tall order for him to be compared to PV4, can he live up to that?? Can anyone?

Eddie – I believe the answer is that nobody can emulate PV4 in his prime, he along with Tony Adams were one off players.

I’ve only seen Xhaka play in the Euro’s but I have been impressed with what I’ve seen of him. His defensive ability is impressive and his long range passing is outstanding so based only on my limited viewing he appears to be a good choice for our defensive midfielder.

No not a Taurus T.A but my sign has some similarities to Taureans, which I presume you are. My one often has the description of stubbornness and competitiveness attached to it.

34. TotalArsenal says:

TA urus is of course sharing the same star sign with Evonne 😍

Gorgeous grandchild there! 😀

Oooo, Erik burning Farage eh. I might come along 🙂

I still think England could stumble on a winning team. Looking forward to the game.

Me too. We don’t start burning until sundown which is probably post-game.

Looking forward to seeing how influential JW can be

correct GN5.

I am guilty of looking at new players and seeing some resemblance to one of the Legends, but it never happens, does it?

Have we had even one player who in his position was better than one of the Invincibles? Chas will tell me no doubt…. 🙂

Might Jack start? If so, I hope its in place of Rooney

Let’s hope we don’t have to suffer another 90 minutes of watching very ordinary Spurs players

This can’t be true, can it?

Why did this make me think of North Devon?

Load of Porlocks?

So Jack is staring in place of Rooney, let’s hope he has some runners to feed around him 🙂

I was hoping to see Jack play where Woy has played Rooney and Rooney in at number 10. I thought the link up between Jack and Rooney would be the key to how England perform in these Euros.

T.A, what do you make of Jannsen? Could he do what he has been in a tougher league?

Hi GB, according to the BBC Jack will be playing on the left – next to Dyer with Henderson on the right

Hart,
    Clyne, Cahill, Smalling, Bertrand
    Henderson, Dier, Wilshere
    Lallana, Vardy, Sturridge

48. TotalArsenal says:

GB,

Jansen is making enormous progress but possibly too inexperienced for us. Have not seen much of him but friends tell me he is like Van Nistelrooij….

Ta T.A 🙂

Right off to watch game

Chas 6:33 🙂

Henderson is rubbish isn’t he?

Wales doing well. Aaron has his shooting boots on

Micky How could you tell pre-game how rubbish Henderson would be?

Mystic me is, Erik

56. Big raddy says:

Jack looks unwell. He is unusually sluggish and is off the pace.

Subbed on 60 mins, along with Henderson

I am Welsh tonight

58. TotalArsenal says:

Without a central pivot in attack, England look lost in the final third, hoping for a lucky bounce of the ball. Jack Is struggling to find any openings and looks off the pace.

59. TotalArsenal says:

So I am with Raddy 😄

60. TotalArsenal says:

That’s because you don’t like those ruskies, Evonski?!

A central pivot is for a seesaw, that’s it.

62. TotalArsenal says:

Come on Micky, don’t tell me you think England are attacking well..

No, I don’t, but 🙂

64. TotalArsenal says:

Beautiful assist by Rambo…Ozilesque ⚽️

Like Arsenal, England desperately need a right winger

Bent ref. There were 2 injury breaks and a convenient 2 balls on the pitch dos he had to add more extra time and yet actually blew up before the he 5 mins was up

Not a game for the purist

Let’s pray we get Iceland in the next round 🙂

Bent ref ha ha 🙂
    And bloody green grass. Bastards 🙂

The England team are a very good illustration of which way to vote on Thursday. Yes they have some of the bits and pieces you need to make a good team, but adding a couple of Spanish or German migrant workers would make it a lot better.

That’s a political as I’m getting before Thursday. 😀

I actually do think a lot of our players get found out at International level because they don’t have the wit to find space of the ball control to give themselves time on the ball. Whenever I watched Cesc in his pomp for us it was like he had his own timepiece where everything went a little slower for him, obviously it didn’t and everyone was flying around as much as they always do in the PL, he just ignored them and played at his pace. I think it’s why I enjoy watching Ozil play so much. His ability to find time and space.

Like Total I feel England lacked a hold up man against a defence that went deep after they were almost caught out by a couple of balls into channel, and that’s when things started to go amiss. Resorting to balls wide and crosses that even the most average International defence will welcome all day long against clever movement and slick passing. As Ramsey proved for Wales you only need one pass to count if the man on the end of it can find a finish.

Perhaps in the knockouts teams will come at us more but given our track record on penalties and our average to poor centre backs I fear most will play us on the counter meaning that if Kane can’t learn to play back to goal in the next few games we will struggle again.

Name the player

Name the player 2

Nice to see Ramsey score and his energy levels have improved with each game so well done Wales.

As opposed to England where we have a manager who doesn’t know his best team and is still experimenting in a crucial last group game.
    Wilshere should never have gone.The guy has had nearly a year out and just isn’t anywhere near his best.

I would like to thank everyone with regards to my last batch of e mails and the very clever response a few weeks ago from Germany. One certainly knows who ones friends are. Thanks again xx.

I haven’t got a clue who the name the players are.

Better wait for Rasp.

TA – all Russians are Virgo bastards 🙂

Poland v Ukraine today – should be HOT. Can see a couple of red cards. Poland to win of course

No idea why England are so average again. They are really capable of so much more, but they do no seem to put the effort, lack of motivation. I cannot imagine Roy being the best motivator, let’s face it – he is a bit of a bore, but still playing for the country should be the biggest honour.

That spaceman, Peake is on the other side of the spectrum – he went on to say that he will say something that has never been said in the space before… wow, I was waiting, that must be some speech…’God save the queen’. That’s what he had to say, of all the things that have not been said in the space before!!! Well, he got himself a knighthood for that, but still, huge let down.

first one is Rooney.

I think the second one is Gael Clichy ….. just working on the first

Gale, CL (chlorine) itchy

First one … Giles Grimandi?

Gills, grim (harsh) Andy

82. chas mobile says:

Correct.
    The road sign was for, it’s grim up North.

83. TotalArsenal says:

Hahaha Evonski, that is quite left field! 🙂

84. TotalArsenal says:

England are struggling with park the bus teams but in the following rounds they are likely to play more adventurous teams and they will look a lot better then. I would love to see Jack start again, next to the excellent Dier (ooh that feels horrible) and Rooney up-front in the hole to link up with. This tournament will only really start next weekend: going from 24 to 16 nations is not competitive enough as there is still hope for nr.3s to get through. BORING!

Brilliant stuff Chas, I got the oop natf ref. Keep em coming 🙂

86. wally says:

I read where Hummels was willing to come to England, but we weren’t interested. How the hell could you not be interested in Hummels?

87. LBG says:

Terry- magnificent!😂
    Chas – 6.33pm – The trouble with Woy is his elbows are in the wrong place!

Morning all,

England were very ordinary against Slovania and I would be very surprised if they go any further than the next round.

Unfortunately Wilshere was a part of the problem and England looked far more dynamic when he was replaced by Rooney.

T.A, I completely agree with you in your 10.34…..crack open the bubbly 🙂 Maybe we agree on more than is apparent aside from that one area that shall not be named.

Jack looked out of sorts, why? Maybe it was a lack of game time and sharpness but I can’t help but think that Jack is rarely allowed to shine under Woy. He seems to have this idea to play him in a holding Pirlo type role. I never liked it for one moment and still don’t.

Jack is best when he can be the CM player that is allowed a free role in CM so he can bring the ball from defence into attack. We have seen this ability ourselves and there are few players who could play against Barca like Jack did a few years ago. Jack still has this IMO but just needs the right set-up and confidence from the manager and some more game time in the role.

When Jack has been given either a freer or more advanced role by Woy he has shown how he can take this team to that next level, like he did against Brazil and Slovenia. Woy rarely gives him his head in anything other than friendlies or lower key games though.

Woy has played Rooney in jack’s role in the first 2 games, thus perhaps not showing a confidence in him. Rooney did ok but was far from brilliant and he will never be able to perform in that role as well as Jack at his best. I predict that Rooney and England will get found out against an Italy, Spain or Germany in that role while we know Jack can play there with great effect against the best of them.

If Jack truly wasn’t fit he should not have gone but if he is fit then Woy is making a huge error in giving Rooney his role. Rooney at number 10 ahead of Jack with those 2 interlinking would be good to see. Yesterday I noticed that when he had the ball there was very little movement ahead of him for the 10m forward passes he likes to play and he often had to go longer or sideways. Rooney would give him that option and I could see some good 1-2’s developing between them.

I also notice that whenever he pairs Jack with Henderson it looks as if Henderson has been given more licence to go forwards and Jack to cover for him. This is wrong again, and should be the other way around, because although a decent player Henderson still doesn’t have Jack’s ability to take a team from defence to attack, and again this will be found out by better teams.

In many ways I have the same problem with Woy as I have with Arsene in that they both seem to show a preference for certain players and shoe-horn them into the side even if not in their best position. Woy also seems to tinker too much with players out of position, (like playing Rooney left and Sterling central and Jack as a holding MF at the last world cup), which I feel is also a Wenger trait, and one I always feel fails eventually.

Hi GB,

Jack’s passing was miserable (stats??) and he spent a lot of time chasing after balls that he gave away or lost in a tackle that was not due to his position. I am a big Jack supporter but he needs to improve dramatically if he wants to make Arsenal’s line up.

Brilliant work Rasp.

I got the Giles Grimaldi. But GC was too tough.

Thanks chas

6:46am – Dennis Law ?

It was ridiculous to take Jack in the first place.Something like the equivelent of two full games for us in a year.Hodgeson hasn’t got a clue which is his best team or formation but generally the football at the tournament is so dull and cagey England ironically may do better than we thought .
    I may add that was the worst kit in colour combination I have ever seen on our National side. Surely someone agrees with that
    I also think some players are burned out especially Kane and even to an extent Vardy after a long and gruelling sesaon,We play far too much football and therefore generally despite everything the media say and expect nothing, yet when it happens they go overboard.Today”busted flush”
    People see what they want to see and as a squad England as well as many other countries have a poor squad,.

Do I need a larger rum baba ??

Well known by all of you………………….

Quick, footie on. N Ireland Germany

Thanks, I thought it was an evening k.o.

Surely that’s Allan Hudson @ 6:46?

I don’t understand GN5’s 4.54.

Raddy it’s an anagram of a football player.

So is this…………….
    Rickys aunt Noelle,

Terry Butcher by any chance?

Guess we all got bored 🙂
    I lasted 20 mins

I am rubbish at anagrams. Need Rasp 🙂

104. The football might be boring but this makes me smile every time it appears on my timeline

105. TotalArsenal says:

G5 at 5.44: Laurent Koscielny 😄⚽️

Well done Total.

The other one at 4:54pm looks easy but it’s the toughest of the two.

You’re right Raddy – Rasp is very good at anagrams etc.

What a game of cricket tonight. Fantastic

109. JM says:

(The Greatest Players)
    Mesut Özil (midfielder)

Offence:17
    Defence:8
    Technique:20
    Power:14
    Speed:16
    Stamina:16
    Total:91

Skill: (Destructive Left Foot)
    Team Style: (Key Player emphasis)

110. JM says:

(The Greatest Players)
    Mesut Özil (midfielder)

Heat map zone/ Areas of influence
    DF:10; MF:42; FW:48

111. JM says:

“Why should I subdue the world, if I can enchant it.” ~ Mesut Özil

Croatia beating Spain and shoving them into a game with Italy was the best bit of the Euros so far for me. 🙂

Meanwhile in the Copa America

Absurdo from Messi. Wow

What a goal by Messi!

Haven’t got the players ….. yet

I think I’m on the right track with the 2nd who is. Here’s the thinking as it stands
    Tea starts TE
    Bruce Lees has an R in it ending ee sound
    So TEREE so far
    Cowboy/rodeo is BUTCH
    Stella beer ends er
    TEREE BUTCHER

Missed Spain game as watching EU Referendum in a cracking debate with both sides being very economical with their truths 🙂

micky – and you know the truth 🙂 who won the debate?

119. chas mobile says:

They’re both Terrence Butcher. 🙂

Looking ahead, reckon best short term fixture is Chile Columbia 🙂

121. chas mobile says:

I can’t vote with all the right wing racists, so remain for me.

messi is an alien

Blaszczykowski’s goal

Eddie
    Not even your local MEP knows what’s in the TTIP agreement, because he/she is not allowed to see it. That is very frightening.

Must dash

IT IS TERRY BUTCHER 🙂 🙂 🙂

Chas
    All proper lefties are voting with the hard right. Very uncomfortable situation indeed. I feel very sorry for Corbyn.

dashing

Cuppa Lee Bronco Beer?

2 = Charlie Buchan?

Cha, Lee, buck, can

1 = Phillipe Senderos?

Fill, lip, send, eros

Thanks chas, I love the morning brainteasers 🙂

Rasp Well played Sir!

I hadn’t a clue

Well we don’t Rasp. Every bloody morning getting out clevered by you is very boring 🙂

🙂 micky … for a clever bloke, I’m pretty bloody stoopid

don’t grovel 🙂
    You’re a swot and that’s that

Hey Rasp
    As it’s a votey kinda week, shall I do an opener if you can do the techy shit?

My dad was a boffin in radar countermeasures in WW2. He devised some cunning plans to confuse the bosh 🙂

Good idea Micky, do you just want me to add a poll?

There you go again. Well for your info, my dad wasn’t, so the results are not unsurprising 🙂

yes, a poll. Give me 10 mins and it’ll be sitting quietly in your mailbox

Sorry , it’s sent.

New post …..

I hope the poll is as you intended Micky?