Arsenal – Sign, Marry, Avoid? You Decide

This season has proved that it really is a squad game, though the majority of our midfield 3 positions have been filled by only 5 players, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil and Flamini.

As an excuse for a poll, I thought it might be an idea to see if we can predict our midfield 3 for the start of next season. Hopefully we’ll be going into it as champions, but I realise that there’s a long long way to go until May and all sorts of hurdles will have to be negotiated along the way if we are to be successful. At the moment it’s a possibility but no more than that. The summer will probably see some leave and maybe some top class players arrive. Anyway, here are the runners and riders as they stand. Who would you expect to be pulling on the shirt come August?

Oxlade-Chamberlain

It appears Arsene sees Alex with a long term future as a central midfielder, perhaps. It’s difficult to see this happening at the moment as playing there means your choices have to be pretty spot-on and Alex’s are anything but. It would be wonderful to see him fulfill his massive potential though, wouldn’t it?

Jack Wilshere

Poor Jack, just as he was looking ripped and ready to go after recovering from his cup final hangover, he got an impact break to his lower leg in training caused by his own team mate. Could Jack come back soon, confound all of LB’s expectations and cement a permanent place in our midfield three? I’m not saying where, though, LB.

Mikel Arteta

Mikel has started to creak a little this season after a few seasons of magnificent service to the club both as a player and as an ambassador . I’d be amazed if he was still getting pitch time next season as his contract expires this summer. Perhaps his coaching badges beckon?

Jeff Reine-Adelaide

Jeff has just turned 18 and looks to have the skills and physique to be a future star for The Gunners. Maybe his position will end up as one of the front three rather than in midfield. Let’s hope he matures steadily under Wenger’s tutelage and becomes the type of player who draws fans to the stadium.

Tomas Rosicky

It would appear this season is Tomas’s swansong with his contract also up in the summer. Wouldn’t it be marvellous if he could produce a few crucial moments in the closing stages of this season now that he’s training again?

Mohamed Elneny

El Nino has only just joined us so it’s almost impossible to give an informed opinion on the player. He appears to tick all the right boxes, skilful, great engine and with a strong and determined attitude. Time will tell. Personally I’d like him to be proving he’s of a similar quality to Kos and Nacho by the start of next season but may take a little longer.

Aaron Ramsey

Aaron’s reported flirtation with Barcelona might just be click bait. Then again, maybe monkey-boy has been telling him how good the paella can be. Who knows? Do you think he’s a future captain in the making? For me he’s still lacking discipline and consistency but his quality and versatility is there for all to see.

Mathieu Flamini

Here’s to you, Mathieu Flamini, Arsenal loves you more than you will know. His two goals against the N17 miscreants and vital ‘stepping into the breach’ when Coquelin became injured has cemented his place in the Arsenal hall of fame but with his contract up in June and his rumoured billionaire status, why would he want to carry on? Then again, maybe we need him to keep Mesut happy!

Francis Coquelin

Le Coq was definitely last season’s big surprise and there’s no reason to suggest he can’t come straight back into the team this season and shore things up again at the back, is there? His discipline, reading of the game, tackling and interceptions make him a virtual shoe-in for next season, don’t they?

Alex Iwobi

Alex is the nephew of Jay Jay Okocha and that is good pedigree. In his limited pitch time so far, he seems to be able to make good decisions about the right moment to pass. Like Jeff, his final position may be further forward.

Santi Cazorla

Santi’s contract runs until 2017. I’d imagine he has agreed with Arsene that he can go back to Spain after next season. Hopefully his current injury allows him back on to the pitch before the end of this season. He has been a revelation playing a little deeper with his ability to squeeze out of tight corners with that majestic two-footedness.

Mesut Ozil

The second coming. Mesut seems to love London and the Club. I’d love to see him finish his career with us, as Dennis did, winning a sack load of honours along the way.

A.N. Other

I’d imagine there are many players out there that Arsenal supporters would love to see in our midfield next season.Β (RC78 can probably name about 25!)

Marco Reus from Dortmund, Paul Pogba at Juventus, Charlie Adam at Stoke, all options which I’m sure leap out as potential signings for the summer.

With a possible three of our current players listed above off to the glue factory in the summer, there will be spaces for replacements. Who would you like us to buy? Feel free to post a comment and let us know who you favour.

Please choose three options in the poll below.

chas

89 Responses to Arsenal – Sign, Marry, Avoid? You Decide

Excellent chas, plenty to get our teeth into in that question …. we can see how hard Mr Wenger’s job is now!

Ozil, Ramsey, Elneny

Ozil – is there anyone who wouldn’t?; Ramsey because I think there is a good chance Santi will leave in the summer; and Elneny because I think he has a couple of extra qualities that Le Coq doesn’t possess and as the team improves, those facets of his game will become more important.

That’s very harsh on Coquelin, he’s too good to sit on the bench but maybe squad rotation will mean he sees plenty of pitch time.

Rambo,Le Coq and Mesut.

Most of the others can go or will never make it or are over the top or have long term injuries and therefore cannot be trusted

Cheers Chas. Before I come back on the post I would like to point out that I got al lof Silence of the Lambs, Pulp fiction and a Clockwork Orange straight off. I wasn’t sure about the clockwork orange one. There was a last one wasn’t there Chas. That is the one I am really unsure about. I was thinking about a white supremacist film and all I could come up with was American History X (and possibly in the heat of the night with Poitier). Can you enlighten me?

Oh I forgot Eleny but I haven’t seen him play so hard to tell at this time if he would be above le Coq who is not always hghly regarded as he should be.he has come on leaps and bounds not like two others that spring to mind πŸ™‚ Of course one never knows how a player will turn out after a long term injury especially at Arsenal.

It was Memento starring Guy Pearce, GoonerB.

ohhhh. cheers

Well done, Chas, bit between the teeth now I see. πŸ™‚

I voted for Santi, Mesut and Le Coq-a-doodle-do, but it was a rubbish question as those three will be injured now that I voted for them, so as an alternative, I would vote Rambo, El Ninny, and Jeff, it it is still a rubbish question as they will get knee knack or whatever BR calls it, so I will go Chambers, Ox and Jack, but the rubbish question has not got any better so I will plump for any 3 out of all those mentioned!

How’s that? πŸ˜€

Seriously – a nice one, Chasser and keeps the comments flowing. πŸ™‚

of course if you had asked which 3 of the above would NOT be in our midfield at the start or finish of the season, I would say Mikel, Flambo and Rosbiff – maybe Jack as he is firmly in the Diaby camp and the knackers yard keeps on a-calling. πŸ™‚

Right Chas, you do do little teasers very well you know. I know you are just trying to provoke me into some talk on tactical bolleux and blades of grass, well it will not work you know πŸ™‚

Actually I can’t resist so here goes. I strongly expect departures from Flamini, Arteta and Rosicky. The other surprise inclusion in that list for me may be Santi. At 31, with 1 year left on his contract, if a reasonable offer comes in from Spain I think he would want to consider it and so would we….sorry Eddie….sad I know as I love the guy, but his departure is rapidly approaching within the next 18 months IMO anyway and 1 year may not make much difference if we are well covered in his position.

What further makes me think that about Santi is that I feel Eneny has been brought in as much to play alongside Le Coq as to cover for or replace him. I am not convinced that either Ramsey or AOC play the box to box role well. I think ther control of the game and mid to longer range passing is not their fortes and their strengths would be best suited elsewhere. Jack however does control play and possession a lot better alongside the holding midfielder.

Having said that I am not so sure that 4 senior departures all at the same time is good for the balance of the dressing room. I would be tempted to keep Flamini for occasional cover and to add the experienced head around the club, if he is happy with that. It may now suit him to have a reduced playing but greater ambassadorial role.

Ozil and Sanchez are a given for me in the strongest 11. I do however have a slight feeling that their time with us may be more limited than many think. I am not so sure either will see out their best years with us going into their 30’s and then drop down a level for their last few years. It is just the nature of the top overseas player IMO.

I don’t think it will be an issue for next year but much may depend on how ambitious the club seems to be in progressing and developing. These 2 will be coveted by both the elite and the money no object rich in Europe. It would only take one or both of them to not sign new contracts to possibly force our hand. Having top class options in place or in mind for them would be a wise course to take.

This is where Ramsey and AOC come in for me. Everyone will have a different idea about what is the best position for these 2, but for me it is left wing / wing forward for AOC and number 10 for Ramsey. As such I see them respectively as Alexis’ and Ozil’s understudy’s and long term replacements. So maybe not automatic 1st choice midfielders but regular players with a view to becoming eventual first choice.

The right flank is an interesting one. I have made no secret that I would like to see a left footer cutting in predominantly playing from the right. Joel has really come on and I hope gets a new contract however, I am not sure I still see him as 1st 11 at the highest level. This may be an A.N other position, possibly someone like Yarmolenko (assuming Bale is off the menu).

My controversial thought for this position is Jack. I think his skills and attributes could lend themselves to him becoming the English Messi playing from the right. I would like to see him given a go there to find out at any rate.

Overall my preferred line up behind the striker would be Le Coq with Elneny alongside him with more licence to drive forwards (if he is as good as he looks on you tube and the reports make him out). Sanchez left, Ozil central, and Jack right.

p.s not talking about the striker as I have no opinion and nothing to say on the subject πŸ™‚

11. Shard says:

Great! Just as I go and read Raddy’s post and then research to come up with strikers we could buy who aren’t necessarily in the media headlines, there’s now a post about midfielders. Damn you chas!!

Now I’ll have to change from thinking about strikers to be more boring and think about the midfield. Boo.

Ok, so..our midfield. I expect Arteta, Flamini and Rosicky to leave. There’s a chance Arteta or Flamini might stay but they won’t be first choice anyway.

Wilshere, if he finds fitness, will probably find himself shunted out wide for a while. Like Ramsey was. I don’t think Santi is going anywhere, until we can replace him with either the Ox, or Wilshere likely to step up into that role.

If I had to guess at this moment, I’d say Elneny, Ramsey and Ozil are going to be our first choice midfield next season. With Coquelin and Cazorla unlucky to miss out, and Ox and Wilshere needing to prove they are up to it.

As for buying midfielders. I think the loanees will be getting a consideration first. Maitland-Niles has done well at Ipswich. Isaac Hayden, unless he transfers permanently to Hull, will have a chance to replace Flamini as 3rd choice. Jon Toral and Zelalem will be given the opportunity to be Rosicky’s replacement. Gnabry, Wellington, Iwobi, Akpom and Jeff will all either be sold, loaned out, or given a chance to be part of the squad. After that, we can think about any signings in midfield. As it turns out, we may not need one.

12. Shard says:

I’m still going to put up the list of names I came up with…Hmmmphh.

I don’t think we’re going to sign a striker, if Welbeck really is coming back by February, unless we can get someone like Aubamayang, but that isn’t happening. However it’s fun to do some amateur scouting sometimes so here goes.

The media had recently linked us with Inaki WIlliams of Athletic Bilbao. But, leaving out players from Barca, Real and Atletico, I found some interesting players in Spain.

Cedric Bakambu from Villareal. 24 y/o, 12goals and 3 assists in 22 appearances.

Borja Baston from Eibar. 23 y/o, 13 goals and 2 assists in 19 appearances.

Lucas Perez Martinez from Deportivo. 27 y/o. 14 goals, 3 assists in 20 appearances.

Villareal are in 4th spot, and would want CL football, Eibar are in 6th and probably want a Europa League spot, which might make both of them reluctant to sell. Deportivo are in 9th. 5 points behind Eibar.

There’s also Paco Alcacer of Valencia, but I’m not sure about him.

In Italy, no one better than Higuain, but Napoli are fighting for the title and he won’t be sold. Maybe Leonardo Pavoletti of Genoa is an option, though he’s more of a Giroud type. Good with back to goal, aerial threat. Seems quicker though and is listed as a counterattacking threat on whoscored. Is 27 years old, has scored 11 goals in 13 matches. Genoa are in 16th position.

Germany threw up no new names.

France has Marseille’s Michy Batshuayi. 22 year old. 16 goals, 6 assists in 26 games.

I’d also recommend Breel Embolo of Basel. (Elneny’s former teammate) He’s only 18 but the kid is going to be a star.

Shard, when you have compiled your list, please don’t put it up as a co0mment – we’ll make it a post πŸ™‚

BTW … great minds πŸ™‚

I ticked the boxes of Mesut, Elneny and Coquelin. Then pushed the big button

Thanks Chas, and it will spark a furious midfield debate, which I will join in shortly.

I’d sign Breel Embolo on name alone. About Β£20M easy.

Now, some work.

17. Shard says:

Sorry Rasp.. Too late πŸ™‚

Remove it and use it as a post later if you like.

No worries Shard, we’ll let it stand unless you want to flesh it out a bit? πŸ™‚

19. hey Micky… did you not see my response to your post about lunatics? Go back and have a look mate… you’ll be enlightened!

chas – great post, thanks

First question though – do you care? As long as there are 10 guys in red and white on the pitch, you probably couldn’t give a monkey’s πŸ™‚

Rambo, Coq and Mezut for me, WHICH does not mean that I think/wish for some other players to go. Take Santi for example – the love of my life.But he is still good and in the last year of his contract – there will be plenty of takers willing to give good money for him. So sadly, I think we will be saying good bye to Cazorla.

Or Alex Iwobi – the boy looks great and I am sure he will stay and have great future with us. So having just 3 votes makes it an impossible task.

I just hope that players are not blogging – some would be very sad to see less than 1% of votes in their favour

21. BTW Chas, interesting questions… I went for the Big Coq, Mesut obviously and the new Egyptian, who I hope will become a new Arsenal star.

Shard, could Yarmolenko be converted to a strikers role?

23. Shard says:

Rasp

Ouch!! πŸ™‚

24. Shard says:

GoonerB

I’m sure he could. No idea how good a move that would be πŸ™‚

I was pulling your leg Shard πŸ˜„

Just having a quick perusal of the cobblers in NewsNow and I see that Arsene is lauding Theo as becoming ‘deadly; after 10 years at the club.

i was initially puzzled by the comment as he cannot have meant for his dribbling, tackling, shooting or even his running nowadays, and then I realised Arsene had been misquoted, he meant ‘silent and deadly’ – just like one of my flatmates who looks a lot like Terry – he walks in with that wide-eyed innocent look on his face, pinches any chocolate left lying around and swiftly departs, leaving behind one of his ‘silent and deadly’ calling cards, which always has us gasping for air, or better still to jump from the window. The pong ….. eeeew.

Arsene must like Theo a lot to put up with him.

So he is deadly is he. Obviously not enough to play as a striker. I am not sure if Theo is the worldy striker in waiting that we need, (I do have my misgivings but don’t feel I have seen enough playing time to fully judge), but to me all his attributes seem to point towards being a striker.

We waited a long while to see if Theo has what it takes to move to the strikers role as did he. he always professed it was his best position.

After waiting all this time he gets his chance and bangs in a hat-trick against WBA, then scores a very good strikers goal against Villa to set us on our way to F.A cup triumph. Then he puts in (Sanchez aside) a MOTM performance against Utd where the whole attack seemed to be more fluid and incisive. Then injury and once back…….no strikers role for this so called deadly player.

Since then (despite remaining right up there) we have flattered to deceive too often with our attacking play. It is not Theo or Ollie I look at with this. I just don’t get Wenger’s stance on it one bit.

28. Wenger Out πŸ™‚

Hi GB, don’t you think that if we play with a small mobile striker (Messi, Aguero type) they will not play as a traditional centre forward in the mould of Giroud.

I guess the skill of management is to maximise the abilities of every player. A quicker more mobile striker than Giroud would be wasted if he played in the way Giroud does.

I guess what I am saying is that strikers are a special case and the role they play will be dictated to large extent by their individual strengths.

So we can probably learn a lot about what kind of striker AW wants by the players he signs (Alexis) and those he pursues = Benzema, Higuain, Suarez, P.E.A. (all allegedly of course πŸ™‚ )

I’m guessing AW would prefer a fluid front 3 in the style of Barca.

So it would seem to me that he isn’t looking for another Giroud. Having said that, we can consider ourselves very fortunate that we managed to sign Giroud whilst still not having much money to splash about, and that he has turned out to be a very good player.

Yes Rasp you are right. I like Ollie a lot and if you are looking for his type of striker we probably have the best one out there, so a very useful player to have at Arsenal.

I wouldn’t expect a more mobile striker to play like Ollie or bring what he does to the equation….but….that is not how I feel we should be aiming to play on a regular basis anyway. Having that option in the team to shake things up a bit…great, but I feel we should be looking to emulate Europe’s top teams and they would mostly play with a mobile striker where the majority of balls are played into said player on the ground.

If we don’t have that high quality mobile striker in the team currently we need to get one…if we want to improve beyond where we are now. Just my opinion though, I know many feel we can reach the top end with Giroud as striker….they just happen to be wrong, that’s all πŸ™‚

Listen Rasp, remember I am only here to promote the mobile front 3 to hold back Micky slightly from his mobile front 5/6. Doing you all a favour really.

My only other reason is to tempt Chas into revealing he is a tactical bolleux genius. It is in there you know Rasp. All this “what do I know” is a smokescreen. Very clever man that Chas hiding his in depth knowledge by way of diversionary tactics in the guise of cute feline videos.

32. Picka Fig says:

Santi, Ramsey and Ozil…. with possibly Coquelin and the new boy El Nino. However, need some new blood in midfield as well… Wanyama or Anautovitch from the PL.

πŸ˜† GB, since there are very few top class worldy strikers and a lot of very wealthy clubs will be vying for them in the summer, you may have to wait for your wish πŸ™‚

Following my discussions with chas pre-match at the FFB, I can confirm that he is in fact a tactical bolleaux genius …. but he doesn’t like to boast, and worries that if he actually enlightens us with his insight, he may have to spend hours trying to explain it as we probably won’t understand πŸ™‚

34. Chas to take over from Wenger then Rasp…. all that tactical bollo could win us the PL title πŸ™‚

35. I reckon it’s more to do with beer bollo with Chas… he’s so pissed by the time he arrives at a game he sees double and thinks we have 22 players on the pitch πŸ™‚

What a great read, thanks Chas and yes I went straight for Wilshere and was taking the bait all the way, until the last line, very polite thank you again.

I think there is little doubt that Wilshere will take over from Cazorla, although unlike some I don’t think Santi will be leaving before his contract is up and if he is offered an extension I expect him to take it. I am actually really looking forward to Jack coming back.

I don’t think there is a coincidence that both Rosicky and Arteta have got themselves fit for the beginning of the transfer window, I believe they are both for sale now and are both actively looking for new clubs, the same would be true of Flamini but as we know he is needed until El NiΓ±o is up and running. I don’t expect any one of them to be with us next season.

As for our best three, Ozil and Ramsey cannot be left out, they are too important and have too much clout to be riding the pine. After that it will be a choice between Coquelin and El NiΓ±o I would guess.

He may imbibe a few beverages on match day NB, but the rest of the week his body is a temple πŸ™‚

38. yea… Shirley Temple πŸ™‚

Rosicky is 36 this year and 10 years at the club in May so Wenger being Wenger he will get a testimonial IMO

I don’t rate the W boysat all. Walcott would have gone to Liverpool if Sturridge was to leave but both have long injury concerns yet Theo gets 140K a week.

I honestly think Wilshere’s ankles are finished.

Welbeck has been out since last April and no one actually knows what’s wrong with him.Campbell again IMO is just as good but will he stay.

40. Oh Rasp…. if someone reveals something about themselves then surely we have a right to respond. Poor my friend, very poor, to delete those two comments 😦

Rosicky 36??

Wenger doesn’t really do testimonials. When was the last time a player retired at Highbury? Bergkamp?

42. I am deeply saddened by AA’s decision to remove those two comments.

I am still pondering about the Ox – how do you know he has massive potential?

Rasper @ 1:27

The second para of your comment reads s if Chas thinks we are all pillocks, and would not understand his tactical genius when he says – “just put the ball in the bloody net!’.

And after due consideration I must admit that sounds about right. πŸ˜€

That boy has a streak of curiosity in him that speaks of intelligence, not that I am in any position to comment on that, and he has a certain chutzpah that makes him an entertaining character on this blog, despite the bloody cats. πŸ™‚

Nice one chas.

Never mind the A.N. Other, thats a lot of midfielders. I dont know who will be the three, I leave that to Arsene, but if I was on that list I would be paranoid of getting a game.

i dont tell a lot of people this chas, but about 25 years ago I was into heavy drugs. Yes, hard to believe, but true. You name it, I was taking it

At one stage I became so in touch with the reality of existence that I morphed into Leslie Crowther and presented The Black & White minstrel show.

Eventually though, the splendour of reality became to much for me. Its not our place to know the meaning of the universe or whether Crowther likes his birds painted up.

Eventually, this led to hospitalization. I was in for three weeks, but to scared to admit the paranoia, in case some one thought I was working for the FBI and had to be eliminated, I told everyone I had the shits.

This then leads me to the conclusion that the midfield three will be Coq, Jack, and Mesut. Why? because none of them will suffer from paranoia

Coqs to angry to suspect people are out to harm him, he knows they are. Jacks to up himself to ever believe there could be two of him, and Mesuts German..

46. Coqs too angry to suspect people are out to harm him, he knows they are. Jacks too up himself to ever believe there could be two of him, and Mesuts German..

F***king classic Transplant

47. “The result was such intense paranoia that I became convinced I was after myself. I became so sure that I was going to sleep with this girl I was sleeping with that whilst lying in bed with her I would phone to ask what she was doing. One night I sneakily parked outside her house in wait, and sure enough I spotted my car there. I dumped her after that.”

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

I voted for the obvious 3 though it would have been easier with 4 as I want Santi to play.

As others have said we will lose three MF’s in summer – possibly 4 as I have a nasty feeling Ramsey will be poached.

Charlie Adam? Surely not.

Ooh, I had forgotten that. Wonderful

53. The Spervs have cruised past Leicester…. and Pool are having an easy time against Exeter…. what a shame.

54. Mind you, Leicester didn’t start Vardy or Mahrez… makes you wonder if they really want to make an effort for the PL title?

55. And another thing, without a full first team. I’m not looking forward to our game at Shite Fart Lane…..

1. Raging Bull
    2. Vertigo

πŸ™‚

Not talking football. Just not

Blimey, really surprised by results of poll. Mesut and Coq unsurprising, but Santi next really does surprise me.

And what may this little number be referring to? I go back look πŸ™‚

northbank1969 says:

January 20, 2016 at 10:58 am

Silver lining of the Spurs win is how much I’d love it if we knocked them out πŸ™‚

While winning three on the trot πŸ™‚

Jungle Book
    Gladiator
    Dr No

Ahhh, Erik, I don’t think I’ve seen you since the grizzly affair of Mrs E and the icey depths. Most unfortunate incident.

Morning all, anyone got a few lines for today?

Micky and BR
    I’ve sent you an email which requires a response, please

I am thinking Rasp, honest, but not winning the battle but will keep trying.

Off in 10, then back in a few hours, so not for today

Oh, favouritism, eh, Chas? No email for the rest of us how-polloi?

I love the ‘requires a response, please” you would make a good boss of AA! πŸ˜€

And Good Morning.

RA
    It’s not a film quiz, but is time-dependent.

RA – nope, it is for the members only – Rasp, Peaches, Chas, Micky and Raddy. The rest of us are lucky to be allowed to blog here.

69. Shard says:

Raging Bull

70. Shard says:

And I don’t mean you , Eddie πŸ˜›

feel free Shard πŸ™‚ I have a bit of temper all right πŸ™‚
    Was de Niro the best actor ever?

72. Shard says:

That is obviously a Hitchcock film, but no idea which one.

No Eddie. I don’t think so

73. Shard says:

Haha. Dumbo

And once again I don’t mean you, Eddie.

74. Shard says:

Oh wait..that’s the Jungle book. Wrong disney movie.

no, it’s you shard πŸ™‚

76. Shard says:

Haha.. I guess so.

Who’s this Ronnie James Dio on steroids?

Telegraph on Wenger pursuing Watford’s Ighalo:

“You often read of managers widening their nets so in an unusual move befitting the man who introduced Essex-born footballers to the notion that water > Stella Artois and brassicas are more beneficial than pies Wenger has decided to narrow his search to within 15 miles of London Colney” πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Just scrolled back and watched the Monreal goal against the Manks, fabulous goal. The Ox bamboozled them and released the ball – that’s what he can do πŸ˜ƒ ………… and then they roar with delight πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hastily written ….

.. New post ……

Morning all. Rasp / Peaches. I have been trying to compile you a post for the last few days but have been thwarted by time and unfortunately today is no different. Would have to write it in 4 minutes and I am no Redders πŸ™‚

What is the old film with the stairs. I agree with Eddie it looks very Hitchcockian (is that a word?).

Answers to this morning’s film quiz at 6.36am and 7.35am. πŸ™‚

Oh and where do I exactly sit πŸ˜‰