Ramsey, Wilshere, Santi or Le Coq. OG or Theo. Who to drop?

We have done the GK’s, now we need to look at the other areas of contention, the midfield and the attack.

Arsenal are blessed in the midfield department as we have the Fab 4 above and Rosicky, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Flamini and Diaby (?) as well. Fortunately for Mr Wenger, The Ox is not quite ready  – though he could well be available on the bench – Arteta, Diaby and Flamini (I think) are injured.

So, we need to perm 3 of 4 but who loses out?

Ramsey? The man is in my opinion undroppable. He is the beating heart of the team and our upswing in form has co-incided with return from injury. He has not been able to replicate the goal-scoring feats of last season but he is a big game player and it would be no surprise if he scored tomorrow. He scores every 4 games

Ramsey has been forced to play on the right wing yet he still manages to influence the game. There are those on AA who do not agree with me about his importance, but I will blaspheme and say I would rather start the game without Alexis than without Aaron. Mmmmm maybe not!

Wilshere? Looks a different player since his return. Faster distribution, faster in the tackle, faster feet, less likely to “draw a foul” and he is scoring. The man is playing his best football for a number of years. But is it purely because he has not played much and the opposition are Kerry Packered? Goal of the Season last week, his defensive abilities are possibly not as strong as Ramsey but he has also been shoved out to the right which is not where he plays best. Against WBA he was central and his influence was immense.

Coquelin? Who would have thought we would be mentioning him as a possible starter for the FAC Final? But he has been outstanding. I had my doubts, to a certain extent I still do as I do not believe Le Coq can cut it as a World Class DM and that is what we need if we are to compete for the top honours. However, as a very good PL player he is firmly established and will surely start on saturday as we try to get stuck into the combined fouling of Cleverley and Delph.

Cazorla? The man has magic feet and has been a revelation plying at the base of midfield. HIs energy, vision, passing ability, dribbling and shooting make him an automatic starter … normally. But this is a one off and we looked much better as an attacking force against WBA than we had in the previous 4 games and who wasn’t playing? Ramsey and Cazorla. Santi scores a goal every 6 games, not bad.

So who loses out?

Given the midfield strength and counter attacking ability of Villa, Coquelin has to play at the base of midfield. So the question is which of the other 3 gets dropped. My heart says Cazorla, my head says Wilshere, my stomach says Ramsey.

In other words it is a decision I cannot make. Especially as I would love to see Rosicky get some pitch time as he adds so much to the team. And then there is The Ox who is  just a fantastic midfield force.

This leaves the attack. Alexis and Ozil are certain starters, so it just leaves Theo or OG. I bet LB’s carbon fibre bicycle that OG starts. He is better defensively and Villa will see set plays as one of their most potent areas of attack.

So for me, Theo remains our supersub..

What do you think?

written by Big Raddy

134 Responses to Ramsey, Wilshere, Santi or Le Coq. OG or Theo. Who to drop?

We haven’t discussed the Back 4 either …. Bellerin, BFG, KOs, Monreal.

Anyone think otherwise?

8:20am and a top footbally post 🙂

Ha ha ha, thanks Raddy 🙂

BR
    The only alternative to that back four is a back three 🙂
    Of course that is the defence that will start, but I guarantee AW had one short “back three” moment, as he pondered how to play all his favourites

Ok, moving forwards, would he dream of benching Coquelin?

5. Dgob says:

mickydidit89,

Yes he would! I’ve sweated more than necessary when he’s taken him off while chasing a goal in recent games.

As for Raddy’s write-up, I agree

Ollie’s last goal was on April 4th
    Theo scored three last week

So what if AW goes for both, then two starting berths out of Coq, Santi, Jack and Aaron

Yikes

Maybe we should pin up “Our XI’s” and what we think will be “Arsene’s XI”

Raddy
    Should I apologise to you, or be vexed?

You allow me to merrily rant away about not being able to talk bollocks today, with you suggesting it will be a day to discuss lesbians and trees only, knowing all the time you’d penned this stonker 🙂

9. fatgingergooner says:

Wenger has some very tough choices to make tonight!

It’s pretty difficult to select a team based on form alone, so it’s inevitable that tactics will come into it at some point.

My starting midfield and attack would be:-

Coquelin
    ? ? Özil Sanchez
    ?

That’s the best I can come up with! I must’ve put 5 different sides down trying to write a response.

Coq, Özil, Sanchez all start for me as I think they are key in their own positions. The other 3 is anyone’s guess.

Add tactics, who will have the bigger impact off the bench, score scenario’s etc and my head starts to hurt.

This explains why Wenger had the likes of Squillaci, Bendtner and Denilson in the squad for all those years. those were simpler times! 🙂

I love it, BR, especially because you sound, unlike many bloggers, as if you have an open mind, in that you are not saying definitively ‘this or that’ but leaving room for discussion because you are prepared to admit uncertainty about selection.

Demand an apology from Micky! 🙂

RA
    Violet Creams in the post 🙂

FGG

One of the great things about the Ollie/Theo debate, is that it must make it very hard for Villa to plan ahead

Spoilt for choice is a rarity 🙂

Can we ever second guess Wenger. He might even start Giroud and Theo but AW is known as Mr Predictable as opposed to being adventurous..

Is the Ox fit.? If so he hasn’t played much recently. I think Flamini is fit but I doubt he makes the field at any time.

Pers has to be protected against Benteke otherwise a walk in the park.

Cup Finals are rarely high scoring but 2-0 or 3-1 will do.

Santi plays well on a wide pitch and remember Gibbs saved us from going 0-3 down last year though I think Monreal deserves his place, in fact one could argue based on ability our most improved player this season.

Bellerin will be lethal with his crosses and I don’t think it will be a park your bus game but an open flowing game.

You will be amazed that I am going to go against the flow and bald-facedly say that both Santi and Sanchez need to show what they are made of right from the off of the Final tomorrow, because both of them have been crap in the last few games.

There I have said it. 🙂

AW’s mind is a mystery to me at the best of times, but to play Santi alongside Le Coq as the two in mid-field smacks of trying to shoe-horn him into the team because of the plethora of riches we have available.

Unless, of course, you think someone who cannot tackle, loses the ball far too often exposing the CBs, cannot run for toffee and seems to delight in passing the ball to the wrong team is OK.

Sanchez has been wonderful this season but he seems to have run out of steam lately, and even his extraordinary energy levels have been depleted by too much football.

For me, it has to be Giro at CF partly because he is so good in the air, and will help the defence at free kicks and corners.
    Theo? Well whatever.

Quick RA, acknowledge and engage Kelsey

Crystals,
    Morning Dear 🙂

Micky @ 9:01,

Violet creams where she wants!

RA
    Ollie “so good in the air”. Really?
    Anyway, we are so much more effective (including Ollie) when the ball is played along the turf

Morning, Crystals,

It’s OK you can ignore me as usual because I am in a forgiving frame of mind today! 🙂

Disgusting 🙂

Yeah, Micky, Giro is ace in the air – well heading the ball the ball that is — he is no duck and has a shortage of wing feathers in the air.

Anyway, let’s have a vote on it!!! Where are you BR — VOTE- VOTE

Would you drop Sanchez, RA

Morning RA

Actually we can argue till the cows come home but AW likes most of his players to be able to play in at least three different positions, sometimes in one game.

Sanchez has played about 60 games this season how can you critise the guy and Santi as well . Lie down or take a cold shower.

Giroud “good in the air” so that’s the centre half position sorted 🙂

Kelsey,

Yep, you have summed that up pretty well – except for the cows – my buddy tells me he has bought a huge pile of spare ribs, so for some – they have long gone home.

Anyway, no need to argue – you find your own controversial Friday viewpoint – and I will happily ignore it. 😀

Micky,

I guess what we were discussing is who would be selected for the team tomorrow – so he will play.

Not unhappy with that – but he may well need to be subbed in the 2nd half.

Cazzor is different – he will play too – and I am not happy with that.

Summary for Kelsey: AW will select both of them – I agree with Sanchez playing and being subbed later – I would prefer Cazzor sat on the bench and comes on when Villa gets tired in the 2nd half.

Arsene will ignore me, as he always does – he does not seem to realise I am a stonking genius! 🙂

Laterz.

RA

27. andy bishop says:

The important thing is we turn up from the start in the final and match Villa for effort and intensity. One off games like this go to the team who want it more. The Villa players would be creating history and rousing a sleeping giant if they won. Delph and Benteke are playing for the big move..Its far from a done deal for us. I would start with Walcott and Giroud and get at them to set the tone. Sanchez plays with Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey and Copquelin. COYG

For me:
    Jack starts ahead of Santi
    Theo starts ahead of Ollie

29. The Cockie Monster says:

Thanks Biggy !.

Being a revolutionary coach, I will let you in to the mind of a scared footballer……..they hate pace !. So here is the three main weapons of Cockieball….Pace Pace and more Pace !.
    We play….Theo, Alexis, Ryo, Akpom, Bellerin, Ox, Gibbs, Koz ( he being the one in my 1-9 formation ), Ozil, Santi and Giroud as rush goalie…..he`s tall !.

10-9 to us !.

30. The Cockie Monster says:

##BREAKING TEAM NEWS##

Giroud is dropped as I`ve just found out we bought a WONDER kid !……….we have to pay him !……..he`ll get a bag of Haribos is he scores !.

31. The Cockie Monster says:

Just read on newsnow that the government are to bring out a new bill called The Psychoactive Substance Bill that will punish people who peddle Laughing Gas for a jail term of seven years !. hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Liked the Sylvannus stories Cockie

33. ‘morning all,

No problem, here goes…

—————————Ospina————————–

Bellerin—Merts——————Koscielny—-Moneal

—————————-Le Coq—————————

————Wilshere———————–Ramsey

Ozil——————–Walcott——————Sanchez

As the front five will interchange anyway, it matters not what their actual starting positions are.

That Team is a thing of beauty Norfolk and exactly the side I’d select

micky said,

“It is very hard to fathom why Arsene did not rest Santi and Alex against WBA, which for me certainly strengthens the case for a Jack start”

I agree with the first part but Santi seems to change games, providing he is on form and he played very well at Wembley in last year’s final, and I believe is the crowds favourite.

I think Wilshere will play some part but not necessarilly start.

Regardless where he plays Ramsey is a must for me as he offers a goal threat as much as anyone and anyay he maybe at Barca soon with another 50 million plus for the club 🙂

Norfolk,
    I was working on my layout before you grabbed the spotlight and it looked like this

……………Osp
    Bell….Mert…..Kos…..Mon
    …………….Coq
    …Aaron…Mesut….Jack
    ……..Theo…….Sanchez

37. The Cockie Monster says:

What ever team Arsene selects we are going to have one hellava bench if things need changing.
    My serious opinion is that all I have ever wanted is for us to be competitive and that is getting to Finals whether we win or lose, as we all know it is a one off game and form goes out of the window !.
    Next step is to be competitive in the league, that takes not being complacent with what we have bought recently ( Ozil, Alexis)…..we need to keep improving the squad season by season as we know the others will be spending big !……..Dennis knows what the Manshafter fans expletives are on blogs for two trophyless years !.

38. Micky, great minds think alike, let’s just hope Wenger is smoking the same substance as you and I. 😀

Crystals
    Absolutely ignore the Arsenal fans. With a few notable exceptions, they’re a dreadful lot. Santi is a favourite as is Giro, but only because the fans know just two chants

Amazingly Norfolk, I’m quietly optimistic. Arsene loves Jack more than any other I reckon, and I think he will find it really hard to find a case for Ollie over Theo given the way we expect Villa to play.

Were it a Hull, I’d expect Ollie, but it’s a Sherwood side, and he’s a Gooner 🙂

What time is the FIFA election result expected?

42. Two days ago, Micky. All bribes have been paid in cash and all the votes were counted before the FBI made their move.

43. The Cockie Monster says:

I think they are still counting……………..the money !.

Ha ha, fair points lads 🙂

45. The Cockie Monster says:

It has gone under the radar that last week Antarctica won the race for staging the 2050 World Cup !…….it is hoped that by then global warming will make it a cozy -30 degrees C.
    Blatter will still be getting back handers through a spiritualist !.
    England wearing white will have a better chance of getting through to the knock out stage and even greater chance of not being eaten by a polar bear !.
    Poland will be favorites as by then all the car washers in Antarctica would have married Penguins and through naturalization will be eligible to play and be known as the Ice Poles and sing the Mr Whippy national anthem with pride !.

46. Cockie, question for you…why don’t Polar bears eat Penguins?

and it’s not because they can’t get the wrappers off.

47. The Cockie Monster says:

Is it because they are Poles apart ?…………and I dont mean because one dates Poles and the other one kills them !…….Oi Wojciech !……dont piss off a Polar Bear by some shoddy cleaning work on it`s Ski-Doo !

Well, that is the team sorted!

It seems as if Santi Cazorla is to be dropped from Micky & NG’s team.

Ingrates

What’s your XI then Mr Big Pants? 🙂

Come on, not what you think AW’s will be, but yours

It’ll be the Arsene Special, won’t it
    ie Ollie, Aaron right, and Santi with Coq
    ie the team what didn’t score a goal in the last three outings

Come on Big, Theo and Jack IN IN IN

51. Ant says:

Theo but not Jack according to She Wore’s poll of fans.

I am happy with whoever Arsene decides as he knows better than anyone, even Micky,RA, Rarsp, NG, Kelsey, Eddie or Sepp Blatter etc etc

52. Ant says:

I think we may be having a few shandies tomoz! I will try to have a drink for everyone from The blog who would like to be there but can’t get a ticket.. How many is that?

53. arnie says:

great quality post and great comments. 🙂

personally, not unhappy with Rambo as the impact sub. come on late in the second half, winning goal in 2nd half of ET! 🙂

I think there is a strong case for playing Theo and Ollie together.

Szcz in goal, and no questions about the back 4. But not according to Szcz Sr. You could not have made this up, honest.

COYG.

54. arnie says:

I know Peaches and Rasp are, and we are, anyone else going to the Ems?

55. arnie says:

no fan of the sheikh, but I hope the Prince wins. It will not take much effort or ability or knowledge of the game to better the fantastic European performance at the helm.

The Europeans have actually dragged the administration of the game down. Both Bladder and Platypus. Even if the UEFA call for no-confidence, nothing will happen, because Platypus and co are not trustworthy either.

If Bladder is re-elected, all the corruption will just stay under wraps.

Sad, very sad. 😦

56. The Cockie Monster says:

Wojciech is really after his place tomorrow trying to say the right things or as we call it…….some serious licking of Arsene`s Arse !.

“Really shouldn’t be dealing with this one day before the cup final but my father leaves me no choice,” the Arsenal goalkeeper wrote.

“I have not spoken to him in more than 2 years and just like everybody else I have had enough of his idiotic comments about The Football Club and The Manager I owe so much to !”

“Therefore please do not consider his comments as my shared view”.

“Thank you for your understanding !”…………lick lick

I expect Ospina to counter with some dodgy DNA report saying Arsene is his mum !………………………and while I`m at it…..who is the richest bastard on here ?………….well I`m your son !………..if that happens to be Didit who owns Devon and is younger than than me………well, who cares, he does come across as a bit gullible !. hahaha

Bladder 133 v Bin Ali 73

Goes to second round.

Micky. Ant’s but with OG rather than Theo

Ant. Can you down a sherbet for me?

Bladder will win and then retire.

60. arnie says:

18.16
    Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein has withdrawn, and Sepp Blatter has been re-elected as president of Fifa

How exciting. Now the fur will fly

I really hope that Platini takes the European teams out of the WC. Unfortunately he won’t but it is marvellous that David Gill will resign rather than work with these crooks.

63. arnie says:

Nothing will happen, Micky. This is a much greater non-event than any other that we have discussed on here. Shambles. 🙂

Not really up on this, but presumably The Europeans hold all the power.
    We’ll have our own tournament and invite the South Americans and finalists from ACN. Job done.

65. arnie says:

Nothing matters, Raddy. Call me a sceptic but teh Europeans are all part of this mess. They created this in the first place. The Swiss, the French, now the Spaniards, the English. Shambles is what it is. 🙂

Anyway, thankfully, it all matters not a flying fig. What matters is the FAC Final tomorrow. COYG. 🙂

Bang on Arnie.

But I would love to hear AW’s honest opinion

Raddy
    Is there such a thing as a Gooner Bar in Copenhagen

Will read the post and comments in a bit.
    Here’s my homemade rosette for tomorrow. 🙂

69. What an utter disgrace, Blatter has bought the African, Caribbean and Asian association’s votes. The whole thing stinks! If Platini has any integrity he will immediately take UEFA out of FIFA. Thereby withdrawing all European teams from the World Cup.

By doing this FIFA’s sponsors will threaten to withdraw their support, and money, perhaps then Blatter will wake up to the fact that he and his empire are the pariahs of World Football.

Homemade? Yeah right
    That was 3rd place in the Under 11’s Gymkhana, and you stuck a cup on it 🙂

Go to southern cross. Liverpool fans hang out in the basement, but the first floor is Gooner territory. Not many Danish Arsenal fans, so we have to share. My favourite sports bar in Copenhagen is Krølben, but that is mainly for Spurs fans.

Haha, you can see it’s homemade from how uneven it is.

Though Tarquin says he wants it back when I’ve finished with it. 🙂

chas. How do you know that?

It was in the Southern Cross that I met California Gooner.

Krølben is full of alkies (perhaps why it is your fave bar!)

No idea if this says where they’re going in Copenhagen

Love the rosette. Is it a leftover from the UKIP campaign?

BR
    Google, no more.

BR
    It really is homemade and you know full well I’m a leftie.

78. The Cockie Monster says:

This is the Copenhagen Gooners …….or Biggies Mates !.

FIFA today and the past 16 years is like the Eurovision Song Contest, but without balls 🙂

80. The Cockie Monster says:

Or is it this one ?……hard to tell the difference !.

NG at 6.45 that is a superb comment. That is the only way the big sponsors would pull out as they could have had plenty of opportunities before.

I disagree, Crystals.
    Eurovision has never had balls.

Nice one, Cockie.
    I should have looked at photos first. 🙂

No chas the other way round 🙂

“Errr, I’d like to buy some ribbon, please”

Only certain types of gentlemen could say those words

(and before anyone says anything, I have a friend who’s a leftie)

Shit, I need to calm down, still 22.5 hours to kick-off.

Haha, I knew a shop that sells ribbon bundles from the end of rolls.
    Mind you, I did mince into the shop a bit.

BR.

Would you care to explain your 6:11; “Micky – Ant’s but with OG”

Does Ant know his ‘but’ is the centre of your Giro fantasies? 🙂

89. The Cockie Monster says:

You must be on your 10th pint then !. 🙂

90. arnie says:

Chas. 🙂

Europe will not be united in any proposed boycott of the WC. Spain will not join in, neither the Swiss, and probably the Germans not as well. Italy? unlikely.

for all you know, Dyke will shoot his mouth out of turn and land the English FA into a pickle. dear o dear!

Micky
    I just said to one of my ‘mates’ that I’ve spent far too much time on that bloody rosette than any heterosexual man really ought to.

Cockie
    Only a little livener tonight. 🙂

Actually, NG, I do not think the rest of the world, outside of Europe, does share your opinion of Blather, which is why he has been elected again.

He has pumped FIFA money into Africa and Asia, and they credit him with having done so, and if you were president of FIFA you could have done so too — easy when it is not your own money.

What most thinking people dislike is that nothing is ever transparent but is hidden behind their own special brand of obfuscation – and when someone is caught up to mischief – and there have been many over the years – they cleverly deflect the damaging accusations by claiming prejudice by the accusers, which is all too easily swallowed by those with their own agendas.

That said, I do not have much time for UEFA’s Platini and his cohorts either.

The common link is that both Associations have power, and all power corrupts and absolute power like FIFA’s corrupts absolutely and there will always be those who turn a blind eye, and blame those who do protest for rocking the boat.

Now there is a Friday rant to get your teeth into. It’s a ‘no-brainer’ innit? 🙂

94. arnie says:

top comment, Redders. 🙂

Hi arnie, 🙂

What I did not say, because I thought it was obvious – but perhaps I should have – is that it is only right and proper that projects requiring football development money should be distributed to Africa, Asia and South America, because it helps them to produce some wonderful players, as well as attracting fans worldwide which enriches all our lives.

Pity about the allegations indicating certain individuals and their greed is spoiling it all, if they are true.

96. arnie says:

agreed again, Redders. 🙂

99. Ant says:

RA- leave my ‘but’ out of it and BR, I certainly will but at this rate I’ll be sober tomorrow!

I do not agree.

FIFA is rotten, root and branch. Whatever Bladder gave to Asian and African football was minus the hundreds of millions creamed off the top by the fat cat crooks who represent them at FIFA.

A night at the Swiss hotel would have paid the wages for the African countries whose crooked FA’s refused to pay their players.

It is a cabal in which crooks vote for crooks to stay in power.

I also do not agree that the Italian, Spanish and German FA’s will not take a stand against such blatant corruption.

Once the FBI has started to unweave the spiders web of deceit we will hopefully see the crooks imprisoned.

But as Arnie says we have a Final tomorrow and I would prefer to concentrate on that.

101. arnie says:

Media reports suggest Spain voted for Bladder! 🙂

But the final is more important. This is rotten business. Sad. 😦

COYG.

Nice Raddy

i would like to get to the core of the real meaning of your post Raddy, praise for Arsene Wenger.

Arsene will pick the right team.

Who cares about fifa and uefa? Fifa is represented by some fat slug who is nothing more than a pimp. If i was Robert De Nero I would wait for him to leave his hotel, paid for by a Nigerian General, and making sure the beautiful prostitute provided by Prince Sheik Whogivesashitabdulraham remains unharmed, would shoot and kill the bastard. Just to make sure the police are confused, i would leave a calling card “Accounts, vat & paye, starting at only £1,000”

Platini is just as bad. I know a French geezer who dont like him believing hes arrogant? Now, if a French man thinks your arrogant you can guarantee one thing? Its time for De Nero to manifest himself in the mirror. I would wait for him after hes just given a lecture to some football coaches about how there all shit and only he knows how to play, manage football, and make love to beautiful women, then strangle him with my G.I. Vietnam Vet army jacket.

Of course, i would still leave a calling card, its only fair. “Tax investigations at £150 per hour”

Arsene could save uefa, fifa, and the whole of football, so after he wins the champions league with us I would be delighted if he does so.

Jumpers for goal posts you bastards

Evening all, I’m busy trying to fit half a house into a car and roofbox…..we don’t do travelling light in this house.

My team for tomorrow:

Bell…..BFG……….Koz……Gibbs
    ……………Coq……………………..
    ……..Santi………Ozil…………….
    Rambo………………….Alexis
    ……………..Ollie……………….

109. arnie says:

ha ha ha ha ha. FAC Finals Day.

In London now. Nice overnight coach sleeper ride. Beautiful sunnay day. wow.

COYG

Excellent post, BR, by the way.

I hope Coq plays.
    If we play with no holding player, we’ll be vulnerable on the counter.

Santi played against West Brom and had two assists as well. Difficult to drop the little man.

Mesut must play. Take him off at half-time if he’s shit. 🙂

Playing Walcott could be Arsene’s trump card. Vlaar and Okore won’t have a clue what to do without a big centre forward to mount.

Who’s going to the Ems screening, arnie?

112. arnie says:

Peaches, Rasp, Mrs and myself. and some 10000 other Gooners. 🙂

113. arnie says:

I suspect Eddie might come, but dont know for sure

Ready for a big day?

chas. Lovely pic of Mallory

Good stuff. Hope you have a great time.

Yesterday the weather forecast had some rain by the end of the game Wembley.
    This morning it’s saying the rain will hold off until 11pm.

116. arnie says:

nervous anticipation, Raddy.

lovely pics, Chas.

No Sanchez for Exile, wow
    Transplant 🙂
    Morning all
    Final day of season
    Who are Utd playing

Still no idea where I’ll be watching
    Was meant to be surfcamping, but due to shitty winds cancelled yesterday
    So, morning surf in bad conditions then back to mine or mates
    Not looking so bad today weatherwise, so a possible bbq

4 hour morning tour of CPH and environs for me with 6 rich Americans.

Bit of bait, a snooze then either off to the Southern Cross or on the sofa with a bottle of Valpoli

Weather crap here. Where the F is summer?

Raddy
    Remind them constantly how we’d never have won the war without them and how grateful we are, and that they look good in sneekers
    Big tip 🙂

😀 Brilliant

Max temp today is 13C 😦

Raddy
    Toffs ’71 Away?
    If I did wear sports clothing, that’d be the shirt

BR
    Max temp for Wembley is only 15C.

All of the boys on twitter who never wear colours are wearing yellow today, it seems.
    Even snobs have a day off every now and again. 🙂

Chas
    More ideas for Raddy? 🙂

How dare you
    I never have a day off
    Bloody leftie 🙂

I know it is early but I have to meet a man about a dog …..

There is a New Post