Should we remove penalties from the game?

“What they should do is to get rid of penalties altogether?”

A friend made this suggestion to me the other day and once I started thinking about it, it seemed to make a fair bit of sense. So here goes.

Recent discussions on AA have focused on referees and how difficult it is for them to sort the wheat from the chaff when player behaviour is designed to deceive. Diving to win penalties by conning the officials seemed to be the start of it, so I wondered if removing unjustified penalties from the game may have a beneficial effect.

Discussing it with my brother, we tried to estimate how many penalties were proper reward for the rule infraction. In other words, how many had stopped genuine goal attempts. We set the bar at about 3 out of every ten, though thought it may be even lower.

Think of game situations where a penalty is awarded but doesn’t justify a free shot from 12 yards……….

Defenders having to stand with their hands behind their backs on the edge of their area, worried that the ball might be blasted against their arms. Wingers getting a toe to a ball which is heading off the pitch and waiting for “contact” from a full back making a genuine attempt at a tackle. Forwards making no attempt to stay on their feet when a much bigger reward ensues from going to ground easily.

There must be plenty if the 3 in ten assessment is anywhere near correct.

Conversely, referees rarely give penalties when there is shirt tugging and holding at free-kicks and corners. This is because the reward far outweighs the crime.

What could be done to resolve this perceived imbalance between infringement and reward?

Why not make all non-goal threatening incidents in the penalty area a direct free kick from where the incident took place rather than a penalty? Personally I love it when indirect free-kicks are awarded close to the goal and mayhem follows with 8 man walls and the attacking side having to use ingenuity to breach the barrier.

The existing penalty could be reserved for handballs on the line, last defenders hacking down a player as they are about to shoot and any other instance where it looks like a goal would have been scored.

Surely the reward for many incidents in the box far outweighs the actual crime? What do you think?

Written by chas

Footnote ….

Apparently Arsenal are very good at conceding penalties 🙂 Chas’ question of the day has also been touched on in an  article in the Independent ….

86 Responses to Should we remove penalties from the game?

1. Interesting viewpoint Chas.

Should also include last man fouls. Goes back to using video evidence, diving needs to punished then perhaps the genuine penalties will prevail.

Rasp, that article in the Independant was published in October 2014 🙂

OK thanks NB …. I’ll edit myself 😆

3. Kos got the ball here, one footed tackle. Didn’t deserve a penalty or yellow card.

4. This is Mike Dean against City…. straight red card. We have him on Sunday at the blue mancs

5. gunnerpete says:

Sadly this would mean that Chelski players would stand on their feet for 90 minutes and the Liverpool divers would walk around confused!
    I love the idea of only having penalties for genuine fouls that stop a ‘real’ goal chance. At present players of certain clubs are obvious using diving and hnad ball claims as part of their day to day training. I also think an re-education of many of the fans in the world about the penalty laws would help.

6. Peaches /Rasp, Post submitted by Arsenalnuts

Chas. This is an excellent suggestion.

As you say, no more than 25% of penalties are given for goal scoring opportunities.

Seems a no-brainer

Well that is the first time in about five years that I have read a post and when I finished, finding it so interesting, I immediately re-read the whole thing again.

This to me is really interesting stuff. Shirt pulling really annoys me but as you say the reward of a penalty far outweighs the crime which as the rules stand is one of the reasons that refs don’t give as many penalties as they should.

So yes, a direct free kick, the one thing I would add to this is that it should be allowed to be taken from the penalty spot, the reason being that a direct free kick from one yard out is often impossible to score.

Great post really enjoyed having to think about the penalty situation.

9. p11262860 says:

Reblogged this on Sport Street and commented:
    I initially disagreed with the title of this post, but after reading on it’s evident that there’s a gap between the crime and the punishment for defenders in certain cases. The difference between a goal-scoring chance being stolen and a player’s acting skills being put to the test. Do you think the rules of the game need a review?

That’s a great post chas, and a challenging concept.

We were only discussing earlier whether the rules of football should be simplified. Although I like your suggestion and would prefer it to the current situation, I don’t think it will stop diving as a direct free kick is still a good result for the diver. It may also encourage more ‘physical activity’ in the box if the perpetrator thinks that a free kick is not a severe punishment.

I hate to be boring and I know you disagree but I think instant video replays would be more effective at negating that sort of behaviour.

Thanks for the comments, boys.

Ant and me had a good hour discussing this idea in the car going to the Stoke game and the time just flew by. I hoped it might tickle a few fancies even if it’s not a particularly comment-inducing post.

LB
    The option to take some yards back from the point of the infringement sounds like a good idea; a bit like a rugby conversion.

Rasp
    I like the idea of post-match video evidence being used to punish cheats, it’s just during the game I’m not keen. Post-match reviews would start to negate that sort of behaviour, too. 🙂

Another idea we had was a second grade penalty, say from a central spot on the 18 yard line. Adding half as much again to the distance would maybe mean you’d have to whack the ball quite a bit harder to score.

As BR says, there certainly seems a mismatch between the severity of the infringement and a direct shot at an undefended goalkeeper in a high proportion of penalty incidents, so it does seem a bit of a no-brainer to even it out a little.

Chas
    Not around, but great post. I’m thinking.
    Looking at the rules differently is a brilliant idea and a First. Bravo 🙂

I won’t go quite as far as that smooth talking charmer LB, and suggest every other post for the last five years has bored the crap out of his enormous brain, but still, he does have a point. 🙂

Stoke and Arsenal level in the Discipline League (no, not what you were thinking, soixante-neuf 🙂 )
    Who would have thunk it?

Yaya not playing for Citeh turned into a positive.
    A great example of flipping an idea to look at it in a more positive light. All bollix, of course.

Haha, Micky.
    LB still has some narcotic residue in his cortex, I reckon.

Good one Chas, just the type of post I enjoy reading and thinking about.

The rule used to be that any infraction in the penalty area resulted in a penalty and I would prefer to see that continued. However I think it should be all infractions including all forms of interference (that are currently overlooked) as I believe that once a player is in the penalty area he has a better chance of creating a goal then if he is in the open field of play.

I would still advocate an automatic review of all penalties and I also like the idea of having either a direct or an indirect penalty kick but with either type being taken from the penalty spot but in the case of an indirect penalty the same rules as a free kick would apply.

The automatic review panel would decide which type of penalty is given.

1. Direct- for all handballs and last man back infractions.
    2. Indirect – for all other infractions.

The referee simply has to point to the spot indicating a penalty – then the review panel decide if it’s justified and if it is which type of penalty is given.

This would stop a lot of goal mouth nonsense from corners and free kicks.

Afternoon chaps and chapesses. Not getting so much time to comment recently but I do go back and read the prior posts at some point.

Thanks Chas and a very interesting subject. I am pretty much mostly in agreement with you. If a player is moving away from the goal by the edge of the area and are infringed it should be an indirect free kick IMO. Penalties should be for infringements that have prevented a player who would have had a high possibility of a scoring opportunity, probably in the following 2-3 seconds maximum after the infringement.

The problem is it aint gonna happen. I suppose the other issue that would arise from this, if it did happen, is that it again comes down to the ref’s interpretation of what may have become a goal-scoring opportunity or not. Cue further inconsistencies again, aside from the one consistency of denial of penalties against Chelsea with Cahill / Terry bringing someone down as the last man, and Hazard getting a penalty while doing his shoe laces up and scratching his arse in the far corner of the box because the Kos looked at him funny from 5 yards away.

Extra: Wenger on transfers and Debuchy

On who will play in goal against Man City…
    I have not decided yet. Ospina has done well.

on Szczesny…
    I rate Szczesny highly but I don’t think any individual will be our problem on Sunday – it will be our team commitment. No matter who plays, it’s important that the team performs and that the guy who plays, plays well.

on Krystian Bielik having a medical…

on whether he will become an Arsenal player…

on whether a fee has been agreed…

on bringing other players in…
    We are out in the market and we are working very hard every day. All our scouts and our people are working very hard to find a defender.

on Ilkay Gundogan…
    He’s not a defender. At the moment we are more looking for the defensive department.

on the Ballon d’Or…
    I would not vote for any Ballon d’Or. I’m totally against it. I’m a team lover and a specialist of somebody who loves team work. I’m completely against that. I would not vote for anybody.

on David Ginola running for Fifa president…
    You will accuse us of having control of world football if he becomes Fifa president and Platini is Uefa president! That has very little chance of happening, let’s be realistic.

on Hodgson scrapping an England get-together…
    Yes, he spoke to me about it. First of all it was at St George’s Park, which is not the best location for a get-together. After that it was 48 hours before a Premier League game and managers do no want their players to travel two days before a game maybe. It is good to have a get-together for Roy Hodgson, but maybe the date was not the best. I said to him, ‘Look I want to see whether we play on Saturday or Sunday, and how long it will last’. He told me it will be six to nine, which is quite acceptable. But he cancelled it because some people did not want their players to go.

on Monreal’s performances…
    Yes, he is one of the most consistent players. I must say that when he played centre back he got stronger and stronger game after game and did very well. Even in our last game against Stoke he did very well.

on Mathieu Debuchy…
    He is destroyed because he is such a keen player, so professional, so willing. It is his first year here and of course he is embarrassed. But it is not his fault. He was pushed. The push was not needed. I watched it again and in that situation he was a bit unlucky as well because there is a little divot just after the touchline and maybe that made it worse. I just think that Arnautovic had no chance to get the ball. I don’t think it was malicious but it was not needed because he had no chance to get the ball. I am not a specialist and these subjects are always very sensitive because I don’t really know what his intention was. It is difficult. It is not obvious. I don’t think he wanted to hurt him but it was not needed.

Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to http://www.arsenal.com as the source

Hi everyone3,just popped in.

very interesting post chas .I wonder how many players are instructed to dive.
    Don’t laugh but at the speed the game is now played why not have two refs for each half of the pitch and dispense with the forth official who to me doesn’t do anything to influence the game, just keep opposing managers apart.

On the transfer front it was interesting to hear Barry Silkman the agent speaking last night.
    He said though he doesn’t represent Welbeck he knows him very well and on more than six occasions AW watched him and decided not to bid for him or even go for a loan but at the eleventh hour changed his mind.
    Hummels as captain and fighting in a relegation battle will not be available to anyone until the summer.

Winston Reid can’t play RB only CH or right of CH and it appears his preferred club choice is Spurs.

The only position we are looking for is a holding midfielder.

20. Kelseys back… whey hey. How are you mate?

Hi Kelsey,

If Reid prefers Spurs then he deserves what is coming to him…………….

Nice to read your thought again.

AW appears to be signing yet another future great in Krystian Bielik – everything I’ve read about him is positive.

Welcome back kelsey, hope things are looking up for you 🙂

What a shame that a post which is both interesting and inventive attracts so few comments.

Bloggers would rather read fake transfer rumours

I thoroughly liked the concept of your Post, Chas, as it is very much a fan’s chat that can never be fully agreed upon.

To suggest doing away with the penalty awards, I suppose we need to first agree why the rule was brought in to use in the first instance.

There are a number of offences for which a penalty kick can be awarded, if they occur within the penalty area, or a simple free kick if the offence occurs outside the area. These are;

1. kicking or attempting to kick an opponent.
    2. tripping or attempting to trip an opponent.
    3. jumping at an opponent.
    4, charging at an opponent.
    5. striking or attempting to strike an opponent.
    6. pushing an opponent.
    7. tackling an opponent to gain possession of the ball, but making contact with the opponent before touching the ball.
    8. holding an opponent.
    9. spitting at an opponent.
    10. handling the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area).

That list seems pretty clear to me, and most complaints are about whether the resultant penalty should have been awarded – or not.

[In addition there are a whole bunch of offences where an indirect free kick is awarded – and part of your suggestion seems to want an increase in these and a reduction in the above 10 offences currently subject to a direct free kick or penalty kick awards.]

To introduce a further subjective judgement regarding whether or not any of the above offence was a ‘goal threatening incident – or not’ would add an additional reason for disputes as it would be an ‘interpretation’, and not a ‘fact’.

Let’s face – agreeing what are facts when so many players are expert sly cheats is already a cause for much moanhio-ing. 🙂

I like your idea, it sounds fun, but it will never happen, and I do not see how it can do anything except make the current problems worse. 🙂

Raddy,

Humbug!! 🙂

It is an interesting Post and most people do like to read transfer rumours – just like you – even if they eventually turn out to be 99.9% rubbish.

Those of us who can multi-task, that is! 🙂

I realise I should have qualified the post with, ‘of course, only an idiot would expect any change as regards the laws’.

It was just a chance to use your imagination to redress the imbalance between piffling little offences at the edge of the area and blatant handballs on the goal line receiving the same reparation.

By the way, I’m not sure it is a further subjective judgement as deciding if there was a clear goal-scoring opportunity is already in the footballing lexicon.

Anyway, thanks to all for your forbearance.

Just the news we were all after. 🙂

Stop being so modest, Chas, it was a good Post, and did what you wanted – it elicited some decent responses, and no one thought you were suggesting it would be acted upon – you had not given any thought to remunerating the powers that be! 🙂

Good post, thanks chas. As ridiculous as it seems I think it would be great for the game. I hate penalties, nerve wrecking, game changing and hardly reflecting on the team performance.

Mind you, if I was a red Manc I’d ask for two penalties for each offence. That way they’d be laughing all the was to Wembley.

no penalties and 2 referees sounds about right to me 🙂 I’d add a few women to each team and then we would have a perfect well balanced game

It seems Arsene still has his eye on the future and that is right IMO as long as we get the right additions to the 1st team squad we need as well.

Saw some footage of Martin Graiciar and liked the look of him. His style and turn of speed reminded me of a young Pato. There is a player who I really liked when he was breaking onto the scene and had all the right ingredients to hit the heights, but a combination of injuries and other factors never saw it happen.

Lets hope young Martin succeeds where Pato couldn’t. He has a deceptive speed about him from what I have seen and likes to aggressively run at the opposition often from wide areas. The photo of him standing next to Wenger would also indicate he is not another short one either.

32. eldergooner says:

Good thought provoking post Chas. Re Eddie at 4.49. All the defenders should be women – that would stop all the “manhandling” and hugging from set pieces/corner kicks – maybe not, eh ?

Wiki has Aw listed as 6’3″ so Martin looks at least 6’1″ to me at the age of 15.

eldergooner 🙂 I think that the female footballers are not exactly a cuddly type, so you might be on to something 🙂

Nice one chas

Wonder what the founding fathers thought when they invented the penalty rule?

“No danger of any one conceding a penalty foul your Lordship. The Bounder would never dare show his face in the Rotary club again”

Little did they know that modern players idea of shame is been caught reading a book without pictures.

I like the idea but it wont work. It puts even more pressure on refs and they will probably crack. The last thing we need is men in black shorts roaming the streets demanding a Steed to aid there noble fight against Napoleon.

36. The Cockie Monster says:

Nice one chas !.
    Very radical, yet I agree and would also like my radical idea of sending off`s to be, a sending off, but replaced by a sub, so that a match always has 11 vs 11 !……………however, not as radical as my idea for females only allowed entrance to the stadium to pleasure us men !…………………how about a vote on that last one ! . hahaha

37. poigmothoin says:

Cockie in one foul swoop, you have killed the blog.

Good post Chas, unfortunately as you say it will stay the same.

38. arnie says:

Chas. what a lovely thought provoking post, one of the best I have read. anywhere. 🙂 🙂 🙂

what you said makes absolutely fine sense to me. The problem as I see it is that: the penalty is about the correct reward for the deliberate denial of a genuine goal scoring opportunity. But it is just too harsh for anything else. Just a case of apples and oranges. 🙂

So, what do you do about it? What you said makes sense, but its not going to happen IMO. And hence the continuing quest for the anti-football band to try and cheat the system. 😦

Kelsey. Two refs on two sides of the pitch. All for it! 🙂

Rasp. I am in the Chas camp. Ex post video evidence, including evidence collected by the press and fans. All for it. Instant replays? Good in principle, but not going to happen? Instant replays only for penalty decisions? Yes IMO, but my suspicion is that the decision is going to remain with the on-field refs in most cases. 😦

39. arnie says:

Kelsey. Lovely to have you back. 🙂

Micky. 🙂 from another day’s lovely motning batner that I had to miss. 😦

40. arnie says:

Call me cynical if you like. But my belief is that the biggest problem is the refs turning a blind eye to manhandling and violent conduct. This is killing the EPL, slowly but surely. 😦

No change in regulations if going to change this situation, until the culture itself changes. 😦

41. stevepalmer1 says:

Evening all,
    After reading the post, the first thing i thought was another rule change, and personally i feel that rule changes only lead to more problems.

Football is a spectator sport and penalties are a spectacle in there own rights, Whether the decision has been interpreted rightly is another matter. Referee’s do seem to have moments of madness. A split second decision and a pointing to the spot is often a hasty decision. We have four officials on the field of play all in touch with one another by radio, monitors are available for viewing and instant replays on the monitors could easily make the right decision straight away.

We now have touchline technology that stops all arguing as soon as its viewed, no body questions it once it has been viewed and i would imagine that most penalties would also be accepted the same way.

It has been said many times that the referee’s decision is final, but it has to be said that panels that have sat and judged after a game has overturned the ref’s decisions, and now that has set a president.

What happens quite often when a penalty has been awarded is the brandishing of a red card, and should a referee;s decision be ruled wrong then a team has been unfairly treated. The points have been awarded and no chance of the points being changed.

Some rules have been changed , solely for the benefits of the supporter, the powers at be, feel that the change of rules aids to more goals and ultimately that is what the fans go to see. But most fans are fair and seeing is believing. So game changing decisions should always be double checked before the final decision..

Oh dear oh dear

Looks like our €4 Billion double swoop for the Dortmund pair has gone up in smoke with GN5’s quote:

on Ilkay Gundogan…

“Err, Wenger, he’s a defensive midfielder, so part of that defensive bit, so yes you can look at more than one area at a time you myopic cyclop”

Eyes rolling

A DM. The one area we’ve been weak in for six years, and he’s looking elsewhere. Bloody cosmic. Not good transfer goss. this morning at all.

DOOOOOOOOOOM

Morning Crystals. Great to see you hear yesterday 🙂

Sorry about poor contribution yesterday Chas.

I’ve been getting very angry workwise dealing with some bloody Viking in Denmark and some ‘effing translations. Upped sticks early and cleared off for the day to look at trees.

Thought about contacting the Hippy for help, then concluded his Danish probably had four sentences

“Could you pass that back to me please”
    “Now I’m relaxed, where’s my guitar, as I’m going to yellow submarine you all”
    “Shall we all lie down now”
    “Yes please”

Isn’t Raddy a tour operator in Denmark? He has to know Danish for ‘windmill’ then. Does it help you?

the laziest thing? hm……I couldn’t be bothered to walk the dogs so I drove in circles in an empty carpark and the ejeets followed me. After just half hour they were knackered 🙂

Eddie

Right now the word “and” appears a challenge to this idiot I’m dealing with 🙂

By the way. Popped over NB’s gaff yesterday morning to see if your post was there. Was welcomed by a very unpleasant contribution from Cockie. Put me right off…well, everything to be honest. I think we can assume our little Cornish chum has led a long and deeply unfulfilled sexual life 🙂

Chas
    That ship story is utterly brilliant 🙂

micky – are you sure you are not a lesbian? your thinking is so similar to mine, it is scary. I got up early to make the day last longer. I wasted time visiting nb’s blog, not a bad article and some good comments, but the woman with her insides hanging out put me off commenting there. I asked Peaches for nb’s email, but she doesn’t think it is safe for me to engage with him

Eddie

Yes I bloody well am a Lesbian 🙂

Guess I saw the same pic

Ha ha Eddie
    Aren’t you and Peaches pairing up with NB and Cockie in Monaco?
    ROLF

not sure about Peaches, but I wouldn’t trust them with my dog let alone myself

Just send me the translation. If I can’t do it Mrs Raddy certainly can.

53. Good morning Ladies… and of course Eddie 🙂

A lovely morning here in Provence, just watching the sun rise over the Arles-Avignon football stadium has just been ruined when reading comments ‘that I am not safe to engage with’!

I did have a problem with Cockies picture post, but as I do sincerely believe in free expression, I left it there, didn’t want to come across as a hypocrite. Was saved by other bloggers saying to ditch it, self regulation works. 🙂 it was horrible I must admit.

Eddie, it’s not as if you have to ‘engage’ with me, it’s not as if I’m gonna start stalking you. I’ll post my e mail here if you want and then I can post your bloody article for the world to see.

So it’s up to you, do it what ever way you feel safe, but I can’t imagine a lesbo who wears DM’s and brandishes a knuckle duster being afraid of a big pussy cat like me 🙂

Very kind BR, but the problem had been delegated before your sunrise session 🙂

hi nb – you are not going to stalk me? poo, and there is me thinking that for the first time in my life someone is really going to obsess about me 😦 No knuckle dusters, just diamond rings 🙂
    Don’t forget my guard dogs – the pug is vicious

OMG, is Arsene really considering buying a player called Virgil van Dijk??? this can’t be a serious goss

Can I just say Chas…..that is bloody genius!

The only point of the penalty area is to mark out the zone and to denote how far a keeper can handle the ball I guess.

And the D is obviously to signal ten yards from the spot. I guess the most annoying feature of penalty decisions is when the offence occurs just inside the area near the byeline. What if there were just one D, 22 yards from the centre of goal? Would still ensure players couldn’t encroach, but equally would bring the offences into a more threatening position.

The worst non penalty is when a player is brought down inside the D in a one on one. And all you get is a free kick too close to goal.

58. Eddie

If no guy or girl has obsessed over you by now, then I’m afraid the chances of it happening have diminished drastically. It should have happened when you were 22-25, once over 45, there is no chance

oh never mind, I will die not having even one stalker in my life 😦
    It could be worse you know, we could lose to City tomorrow!

I was talking to a mate who’s a blue Manc. He was full of praise for our team after the Stoke game. He is not sure at all they win beat us tomorrow. I am though, especially if Aguerro is fit to play

oh for fuck’s sake, sorry Peaches mum, this is so wrong – “gender-natural toilets in California”!!! What are they doing to us? and what are they going to do about toilets seats – up or down? This is going to end in a war

61. Micky will stalk you… I think he’s already booked the travelodge hotel room to lure you in… take it now while you have the chance, a non smoking fit surfer has to be better than a drunk, lying ,ex -con bastard who takes advantage of men bending over picking up soap 🙂

I like Charlie Austin, the QPR forward. Nice blue eyes and quick feet

I watched a recent interview with him; he was asked ‘And what has really happened at the Christmas party?’ You should see the sheer fear on the player’s face 🙂 what the hell was he up to then?

In all seriousness I was stalked by a girl for a couple of years and I can assure you it is no fun.

Toilet rule. Leave it as you found it.

64. Loudon Wainwright the III, Raddy will remember him and his suicide song. But this one is for all dog owners and drunks ha ha ha

65. ha ha Raddy boasting, I bet he loved it 🙂

raddy 🙂

once there was a guy that would probably stalk me if he was given a chance, but I surrendered very quickly (irresistible bastard with public school accent, wit and big blue eyes), so that was no fun for him 🙂

oh lovely – dog shits on the street and man pisses up a tree, disgusting

68. Do your dogs not shit on the street then,? and do guys with public schoolboy accents not piss in the street……. come on Eddie, wake up to the real world ha ha ha

Nope – dogs have to wait till we are in the woods.
    Nope, my public schoolboy never walked the streets, taxis everywhere 🙂 he was 15 years younger than me 🙂

70. Now I’m being wound up for sure… micky, you can have her mate, she opens her legs too easily for someone with an Eton accent, and that’s not a challenge. 🙂

Nb – I knew I’d find your sore point 🙂 sorry mate
    , despite being from a titled family I’m not a snob, but I could never resist blue eyes, wit and posh accents 🙂

72. poigmothoin says:

Eddie you have just described me. 🙂

73. They can have you then…. 🙂

Poig 🙂 🙂 what happened to that blue eyed Dubliner kid playing for us about 5 years ago? Anthony something? Bud blue eyes

75. poigmothoin says:

Stokes. He got into a bit of trouble for some republican stuff. Written with a posh accent. 🙂

76. What, this ugly looking fecker ha ha…. blue eyes my arse, probably a blue arse more likely 🙂

77. Pogue ma hone is trying really hard…. I’m always really suspicious of blokes who try too hard. Only dogs lick arses, and you’re not a dog are you Poig? 🙂

78. poigmothoin says:

I tell it how it is NB ha ha. 🙂

79. What are you now poig…. a kelsey puppet ha ha 🙂

I said that with a posh accent… with a little french twang :-0

80. poigmothoin says:

I’m loosing it nb, with all this time on my hands. 🙂

81. Understandable Poig…. join the club! I’ve been like this for 16 years ha ha ha

We have a New Post ……………..