Back to Wembley

Who on earth that lives in Islington would choose a second home in the suburbs of London?

Looks like The Arsenal have. Here we go again, and I feel it may become a familiar journey.

I cannot tell you how well prepared our opponents, Manchester City, are and how they stand in terms of injuries, fitness, or pre-season form, so I’ll briefly focus on The Arsenal.

Another week in the fitness boot camp should see the side a little sharper than during last Sunday’s game. I don’t know whether our Germans will be ready, but I doubt it, which will leave an insecure defence. I say insecure, not because of the quality of the players on the field today, but rather, because more than anywhere else, it’s an understanding between them that matters, and that takes time.

Up front, the question is where does Alexis play. Personally, I think we looked much sharper with The Chilean in the middle. So I’d love to see him flanked by pace, which means Joel and The Ox.

With Arteta likely to team up with Ramsey, that would leave Santi best suited to fill the void left by the recovering Mesut.

I do, however, see a strong case for playing Mozart, and that would mean leaving out Joel.

Anyway, it would be lovely to get a win and a trophy ahead of the real battle next weekend, but equally important, for Arsène to reveal more about his thinking.

A great season lies ahead, and how exciting to have genuine options for a pre-match chat down the boozer.

Written by MickyDidIt89

162 Responses to Back to Wembley

1. ……pre match MDi89, it’s quite squally in London town due to the after effects of Bertha.
    Nice little run out for the lads and then, as you say, onto the important stuff next week.

I’m going, anyone else ?

Of course today I’m a “knot ear” as usual.

2. Norfolk Gooner says:

‘morning all, nice one micky, short and to the point.

From what Le Boss has been saying in the papers I think Wilshere will be starting. He wants Jack to get used to playing six or seven games on the trot, now that he is fully recovered from the ankle injury
    he needs games to build up his stamina and confidence.

Incidently, I don’t know what the weather is like in Wembley, but here in Norfolk, about one hundred miles to the north east, it’s p*****g down, with thunder and lightning thrown in. Good luck to those hardy souls going to the game, I’m watching it from my armchair on the lovely free BT Sport.

3. Nice short post micky, but gets to the point.

I see th team today as:
    ————chezzer———-
    ——–chambers—kos
    Debuchy——————gibbs
    ———Arteta————–
    ——————–Rambo
    Ox——————————Santi
    ———–alexi——- Campbell——

However, despite AW giving ze Germans a few extra days rest, I could see him possibly putting the BFG on the bench.

Peaches has kindly said that I can post the link to my GunnersoreArse sunday supplement: http://wp.me/p4FeF9-ef

Enjoy the game guys and girls… wherever in the world you may be. COYG’s

Thank you Peaches… I’m sure one day I’ll be able to persuade you to come over to my side of the bed to make a comment 😀

Have Arsenal announced the squad for today?

Just thinking that Mert didn’t play that much at the WC, so maybe.

5. micky – I don’t think any of the Germans are even back yet ….. so I’m afraid I don’t think Mert will be playing today

Just read this

The Premier League champions will take on the FA Cup winners without six players who featured in the latter stages of the World Cup, while new signing Frank Lampard and injured striker Alvaro Negredo will also be absent.

Pellegrini gave Sergio Aguero, Pablo Zabaleta and Martin Demichelis an extended break after they helped Argentina reach the World Cup final.

Along with Fernandinho, who was part of the Brazil side that finished fourth, and Belgium captain Vincent Kompany, whose country were knocked out in the last eight, they were given time off and only resumed training on Monday.

7. I thought they’d started training… and didn’t AW say that the BFG always kept the fitness thing going all the time so would be able to fit in fairly quickly. All the other germans have returned to their teams, Schurrle etc. ???

Thanks and hello Peaches

I guess that although the likes of Pod and Mert didn’t play too much, they still had to keep up to full fitness spec. even for the odd minutes here and there.

Micky. Thank you for the PM written in your own inimitable style.

I do not understand the laissez-faire attitude about this afternoon from so many of the blogging community. It is silverware and a game against a major rival. I want us to win and win well.

A record of one win out of our 8 last games against the now extremely raucous neighbours is not good enough. A win on a windy afternoon would set us up well for the start of the season proper.

AR to score first and then a Sanchez masterclass.

COYRRG

10. Hi Micky thanks for the post. The adonis is flitting round other blogs at the moment, you did a fine job.

The team news usually appears on twitter about an hour before ko, I’ll post it when I see it.

I expect Chambers and Koscielny to be the centre-back pairing.

11. Hi Raddy – do you have a wonderful holiday? My daughter and her boyfriend were in Copenhagen last week and missed you again.

12. It seems to have stopped raining for a few minutes so I have to pop out ………… back soon.

Sorry all, just a rush job to get something up there

Raddy
    A win would be fantastic for many reasons, and I’ll be as revved up for this as any other game come KO

I don’t know if you saw any of Sanchez at The Ems Cup, but he is serious class. Exile saw Agueroism, I saw Suarezism. The answer will be a blend of the two with a twist of Wrighty on top.

Ok, brisk walk, then back.

Well stepped in Micky, you just can’t the staff anymore.Take a six week holiday and can’t be arsed to get back to work today.

Raddy OUT 😉

Is our 4 goal hero injured 🙂

No he’s not

Arsenal: Szczesny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Sanogo

Thanks Micky. Someone suggested that it is a FIFA rule the WC finalists get a month off – really? is this true?

It would be a shame to be short of our Germans for the first 2 games of the season. I know AW said he would be signing another CB – but that must depend on whether the right player is available at the right price. Hummels would be amazing but I think its just paper/web talk.

Just seen the teams and we look pretty evenly matched, should be a good game. Don’t concede an early goal would be my only wish 😛

18. Has anyone got coverage from BT Sport? Mine has gone 😦

Mine as well.Not having much luck this weekend

20. fatgingergooner says:

Rasp,

I think there is some truth in that, although the players can choose to return early I think.

We have a much more balanced side out there today than City, who look weak at the back. Should be an even game. If our midfielders can have more big moments than Toure, then no reason we can’t win.

Sanogo is a big old unit isn’t he? Don’t think I’ve seen him stood alongside the restock the team before.

Thanks for the PM Micky….defence will be key for both sides today.

Sagna out for fitness reasons surely? Double wages of what he earned with us and play Clichy at right back?

Rasp apparently 4 weeks holiday after end of summer tournament. Shouldn’t forget AW has had to manage this before (French team especially).

But I doubt they’ll lose much conditioning over 4 weeks, especially BFG who apparently works out to keep in shape when not required too.

Thanks guys.

We’ve put out a very strong side with maybe 8 first team starters, City have maybe 5 or 6 so we should be favourites despite the bookies’ bias.

BT Sport working for me….although thunder in the distance will wipe out soon.

Is there a better player to watch right now thanAaron Ramsey? His turns and passing and control of the ball so easy on the eye.

26. fatgingergooner says:

Worried about how will Wilshere will play this season. There’s a bit of pressure on him to have a strong season this year (from himself aswell as others), and that can result in a player either trying too much on the ball, or being too conservative.

Last thing we want is for him not to play his natural game.

Santiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yessssssssssssssssss

29. fatgingergooner says:

Yes Santi!!!!!

Fantastic finish.

On the strength of this, we’re gonna win the league 🙂

At a canter

Brilliant finish.

Really like the look of our new boys. Hard working , skillful and pacy.

Satellite went down…..beauty of BT Sport just flicked to ipad

33. fatgingergooner says:

Not to take anything away from Sanogo, but I do think if we had a fully firing Giroud on we would be 2 or 3 up.

What a break…..great play by Yaya and lovely finish.

(All started by Jack …..)

Another cracker

36. fatgingergooner says:

Knew that pep talk would inspire Sanogo! 🙂

Great work, and calmness we’ve come to expect from Ramsey.

Fantastic finish by AR. The little dink to make space was inspired

Wow
    Great understandings all over the pitch. Well oiled is what we are.
    Joy to watch.
    Fresh air needed. Coming Exile?

Indeed Raddy….it’s what I was referring to about how easy on the eye he is right now.

It wasn’t flashy or ultra skilful, it’s just that he had the right picture in his head and he did what he wanted to….while the opposition were still wondering what he had done that out them all out of stride.

Ramsey proves time and time again that football is a simple game made difficult by idiots. Control the ball, read the game, and take advantage of those that can’t.

40. fatgingergooner says:

Dominant in all departments. Great half. Well impressed with all the new lads, espescially the boys at the back. It’s not easy to slot into a new defence but both Debuchy and Chambers were excellent.

I know this isn’t City’s first XI, but you would think they were a month away from the start of the season. We on the other hand look ready to go.

Already there Micky thankfully the thunder and lightning past….with no garage anymore and replacement shed I have nowhere to cover.

FGG….not City’s or our full strength side so not huge significance.

But our bench today looks strong even without Walcott, Ozil, BFG and Pod, City’s on the other hand not so much, and in reality how many are they missing?

43. jnyc says:

Standout work in the first half :
    debuchy, sanogo, sanchez.

Sanchez – sanogo combination looking better than anything we have had in a long time. And we finally are a threat on the right side again. Its been years.

I know theres no BFG, but we dont look composed at the back. Too much space in our box

44. fatgingergooner says:

Suppose they have Hart, Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva, Fernandinho and Aguero to come in. It’s more the work rate and sharpness I was referring to. They looked well short first half, but we worked hard and looked full of running.

Hope it carries on that way second half as it would be a great boost if we can win and win well.

45. fatgingergooner says:

Ramsey just looks a cut above at the moment. How good is he gunna be!?

Unbelievable that he’s the same player as the one getting booed 2 years ago. Top lad.

Pearler!!!!!!!! From Giroooooouuud

47. fatgingergooner says:

What a goal!

Who saw that coming? Certainly not the MC keeper….

superb strike
    Sheer quality 🙂

50. rhyle says:

3 Great goals. 3. GREAT. Goals.

Giroud’s best in an Arsenal shirt?

Not sure about second half changes and hence formation, assume precautionary or fitness based.

Think player who has impressed me most is Chambers. Looks very composed for 20 odd PL appearances under his belt.

Few things Debuchy needs to work on, mainly organisational and an upping of the pace at which he plays passes.

As much as Shitty were going to come on to us I think Sanchez removal freed up Kolarov to attack more they were concerned about him first half.

52. OMG pants down, what a goal 🙂

53. fatgingergooner says:

Rhyle,

Think I remember a pretty special goal in the FA Cup when he fired in the top corner from the edge of the box.

Did that get deflected? I’m watching on a stream so not clear.

5 subs or unlimited subs today?

55. fatgingergooner says:

GiE,

Agree about Chambers. Definitely a CB and has all the qualities you would want. Long way to go but could turn out to be a bargain.

FGG may have been a little toe on it to give an extra lift.

The goal you mean is vs Brighton at the Amex, lovely goal curled in to top corner after a couple of out of feet touches.

57. fatgingergooner says:

That’s the one GiE.

Actually the best strike I’ve seen from Giroud wasn’t even a goal! It was when he nearly broke the crossbar against Chelsea in the last minute. Still gutted that didn’t go in.

And when OG hit the bar in the last minute at home to Everton last season.

59. fatgingergooner says:

Everton, Chelsea, same thing! 🙂

How nice we can have a little chat about things unrelated to the game during as big a game as this.

Easy easy easy easy

61. rhyle says:

I’ll have to dig the Brighton goal out…can’t remember it but it’d have to be a belter to be better than todays effort! Apparently it’s the first goal he’s scored for us from outside of the area.

62. fatgingergooner says:

One of the things the first half highlighted is that selling Cazorla is not an option. He’s top drawer and brings real quality and composure to our side.

He makes others play better by directing the play. Love him.

FGG. Both play in blue☺️

Boys getting tired and making mistakes.

Great ….. Campbell coming on.

65. fatgingergooner says:

There aren’t any other teams in PL this season that will have players as good as Cazorla, Rosicky, Wilshere and Ox struggling to get in the side.

True FGG….but to be of use they all have to be fit.

67. rhyle says:

Cheers, GiE…it was a good strike!

Plus Podolski, Flamini, Gnabry, Zelalem and Diaby.

69. fatgingergooner says:

Easy! Easy! Easy! 🙂

Great boost for the new season, and another piece of silverware to stick in the Emirates trophy cabinet.

It’s not the most important thing, but success breeds success, and now all our new boys have a taste of it too.

More trophies on the way.

Rhyle I think lack of a big net on that Brighton goal takes away the beauty of the strike.

Would you adam and eve it 🙂

Funny old game but seriously a vital morale booster for the start of the season

Eat humble pie,didit 🙂 I always said Ollie was a great striker (cough)

Fantastic performance

Serious quality on the bench

Some rotation during the season, the required luck with injuries, and the league has to be a serious possibility

73. arnie says:

Brilliant Micky 😊

ha ha ha ha

how sweet was that, 😁

Are you better Arnie?

75. arnie says:

Silverware 😁

Chambers was excellent against a very strong MC forward line. Jovetic, Dzeko, Navas, Silva, Nasri etc.

Bodes well

77. arnie says:

Yes Micky, much better. But still traveling. Getting older,need to slow down. 😢

Well that was very pleasing, wasn’t it?

If we’d lost I’d have been saying “it’s only the Charity Shield, who cares?”

But now that we’ve won – and won so well – I feel ridiculously pleased.

Another “real” trophy in the cabinet and some very encouraging performances from the new boys.

Sanogo will be an important player for us this season – but he needs to curb his occasional Adebayorish tendencies (e.g., he needs to learn the offside rule).

Thanks for the PM Micky.

Oh my haven’t we become so blasé about Wembley successes, only warm applause greeted the final whistle and no comments on here for 40 odd minutes.

I suppose it’s all expected now 😀

Crystals
    “Eat humble pie,didit ”
    Ok. Re: Ollie “Pants Down” Girooo

I went outside for a long drag of victory fresh air, and as I completed the lawn mowing (Wembley stripes today), I had a chance to review my position.

You won’t be surprised to hear that I’ve engineered a way that I was right 🙂

Thing is, I’ve always said he should be Plan B, not A, and what better way to prove my point than to come off the bench and score a
    blinder 🙂

To add a bit more….I liked the way we controlled the second half even with a very unusual backline we seemed comfortable for the majority of the second half.

Howdee Rocky.

Blasé Exile? Far from it. I’ve witnessed a title winning side. We won a Trophy, beat City out of sight, and I’m celebrating.

Good point Exile.

The centre of our defence really worried me, due to lack of understanding, so critical to any CB pairing. Was sure we’d concede, so it was really a case of could we score more than them.

Our right back pairing of Debs and Bellerin is stronger than Bac and Jenks I reckon, and Chambers looks the buy of the century.

84. Norfolk Gooner says:

Great result, great goals from Santi, Aaron and Ollie.

Giroud given Man of the Match…How daft is that?

Per has got a problem. A problem called Callum Chambers. With this lad in the squad do we need another centre-back?

Good question Norfolk.

My question would be “is Chambers better than Verm?”

I think he is.

We were shite.
    Shame it’s all about money and balancing the books at Arsenal. #spendsomefeckinmoneyandbuyabeastofaDMandareplacementforVermaelen. 🙂

Has Arteta been named Club Skip for the season, or just El Capitano for the day?

I feel sorry for the Black scarf Brigade 🙂 They must be gutted – nothing to moan about.

Buy quality – out of date
    Spend some foocking money – out of date
    Get rid off dead wood – out of date
    Need to win trophies – out of date
    Wenger out – feck off you bunch of morons

Promotion from vice-captain.
    BFG now captain of vice.

So he is Club Captain.

Nice work, Eddie 🙂

Was the Blackpool trip a success, Chas?

GIE. Interesting observation about becoming blasé´.

Perhaps some of our regulars were at the game?

The more I think about this afternoon the happier I become. So much potential for the season and major selection headaches for Mr Wenger.

Most definitely, Micky.
    Found a few new bands and enjoyed some we already knew.

did you guys notice that Huddersfield fired their manager after just 1 game

Ha ha

Did you “do yer think I’m sexy” him 🙂

Raddy/Chas

While we’re all here. Istanbul.
    Are you considering it Raddy?
    For me, it’d be a four dayer, as no local flights, and we may or may not have critical “I need to be here” type building work, then there’s the fact that it’s school holidays and something called surfing.

Copenhagen, and there’d be no question, ditto Bilbao, but Besiktas 😦

I was presuming Besiktas might be a bridge too far?
    Tickets on sale tomorrow. They might even sell out before I got a chance at them.

Yip.
    A flight from Exeter or Bristol, quick in and out, and I’d be on for it.
    But, essentially four days, to play some minnows, nah.
    The atmosphere would be good though.

Anyone else thought about the prospect of Mesut and Alexis in the same side?

Filth, hard core filth. 🙂

Fantastic game, just how happy I am would make a long list. (Although, I like Eddie’s list up there)
    I know that sometimes I write a few words about the game, well did you see the strength of that rain this morning?
    Thing is, I was one of those silly buggers out there on my bike dragging myself round the Ride London 100 miles.
    And I am knackered.
    So Kelsey?

That is a funny comment Micky

“Filth, hard core filth”

Good pre-match as well.

LB – I wish I knew about your bike ride – you could have taken my dogs with you instead of all of us getting soaked 🙂

After today’s game I really cannot wait for the season to kick off. Why is it late game on Sat? The whole day to wait …

Evening all

Cheers for the post Micky

What a thorougly refreshing experience that was. I always knew we dodnt need a change of manager or Board to win things, just paitence. And now we are to be rewarded.

Our time is definately coming. I think we will win the title this year but lets not kid ourselves, its going to be tough. There are at least four other teams in with a shout and they all have good players.

So what will swing it our way? In my view there are many factors. Harmonious team spirit, pride to wear the shirt, collective hunger etc, but there is one thing which really separates us from the others, and that is the bravery of our manager.

Whilst all our competitors have fairly balanced squads in terms of skill and power, we dont.

Arsene is not really interested in the Fenindinos or Matics of this world. He is going to try and win it by “pure belief” in our own game.

This takes guts. Accepting you have weaknesses but gambling that your strengths will ouweigh them.

Barca done it in Spain. Whilst Madrid continued there policy of revolving door manager and sweeping up all the superstars, the Catalonians put faith in building a team form within, adding big names to the cake, and the pudding was a brand of football that did not change.

Result, a decade of Barca dominance, and we will do the same.

Dont try and convice me otherwise. The other day I saw off a couple of Jehovahs witness by insisting if Jehova was so fair and great, then why did Steve Archibald have that face?

They couldnt argue back, and though not allowed to swear, when leaving one said to the other “That f*ucker is insane, but would make a great witness”

The Ghosts of the Thirties are Stirring

One comparison I have made with City in recent seasons is goals or if squad, they like us have an attack heavy squad, afterall it’s those goals that win titles. Through luxury of wealth they have a couple of goal scoring players out they have others that have stepped in and done the job, are we closer now?

Santi, Rambo, Theo, Alexis, Podolski, Giroud all capable of chipping in with 10 plus goals, get a couple of them around 15 and one 20+ and we will be well on course for the title. And I know they can’t all play at once but losing any for prolonged periods resulted in goals drying up or relying on one or two, the addition of Alexis and hopefully Campbell’s development and an injury free season from Ox could mean we don’t miss a beat if one or two get injured.

That for me is the mouth watering prospect going into the season.

First up is Palace and no doubt Pulis will strive to exploit any weaknesses he has seen in Chambers assuming BFG doesn’t start.

106. Crystals – are you up for writing some post match thoughts feelings for the post tomorrow.

Micky. Turkey is a game too early for me and like you I would have to take a couple of flights.

We must hope we can overcome

108. California Gooner says:

Raddy, I here you are buying drinks for anyone who shows up at the Southern Cross in Copenhagen to watch the Palace game with you. Is that true???

109. California Gooner says:

Or rather I ‘hear’, no here… getting excited about the Arsenal undermines my ability to spell.

How did you hear about that CG? Looking forward to seeing you

Oh and it was drink…. singular

111. fatgingergooner says:

Great to see Pat Rice handing out the medals today.

Winner: It’s a great start to the season.

Loser: it’s the end of last season.

112. fatgingergooner says:

I am warming to the idea of Campbell and Sanogo being cover for Giroud. Aslong as the attacking midfielders/wingers we have around them can stay fit and contribute with goals then we only need our 3 strikers to get 30 goals between them.

The only worry would be if Giroud gets a long term injury, but he’s proved to be very durable in the last 2 seasons so hopefully that will continue.

All still glowing are we?

Nice

Raddy

Agree. It’s shitballs for me for too many reasons. They’re barely worth beating.

Bring on Real or Barca or even Munich again.

Gon Salon?

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie

The Black Scarf Movement. It’s still here. Fabulous news. The Board are greedy apparently and shit like that 🙂

right Micky, I am busy this morning, but will investigate the link later on today. Pricks. They have to find something to justify their existence. But don’t you worry, I will share my views with them

Micky. It’s a shame about the flights, Istanbul is a fine city and the food interesting.

We are 6/1 for the title which seems a fair assessment.

Great first weekend of sport for BR. Rory wins the PGA, England win the Test and to top it all we thrash the Champions at Wembley and pick up more silverware.

Eddie

Please keep us abreast of events, especially if you visit their HQ 🙂

“The habit of ending statements with a stress that makes them sound a bit like questions is one that winds many people up” – are you one of those people Micky? I bet you are?

Raddy

Sounds like you must have had the lucky red socks on your feet, and bottles of red in the hands to complete the look 🙂

The Man of the Match who cannot run and cannot score, did well yesterday. Lovely goal from Pants Down

I’m not really sure what I am. Is that the right answer?

Head Quarters? I doubt it. There is an info email address for them and a mobile phone number 07733 707033, I will phone them later

oh I am sure what you are 🙂 Nutter?

Eddie

Only 3-0 against a weakened City side in a pointless game.

Demand a Demo 🙂

What a bunch of joyless front bottoms the BSM are….. probably run by lesbians

Eddie. Go and beat them up

Raddy

We had none of that discriminatory rubbish while you were away.

Very harsh indeed on lesbians that comment 🙂

I hate physical violence Raddy, but I will phone them later 🙂

Is Calum Chambers only 19? Did I really say that £16mils for an unknown teenager is exorbitant? sometimes I can be very silly indeed

Was it really £16M?

How much did United pay for Shaw? 🙂

There really was no down side to that Chambers deal, even if he doesn’t live up to the high expectation that we have formed over the last few weeks, the fact that he is English means that the club would always get their money back if not more.

And the up side…….phew, the sky seems to be the limit.

raddy and micky – wait!!! I am looking for a great pic for you

this is the young lady whose wife I allegedly punched

Micky. Apologies, Clearly had too much time surrounded by the Lega Nord in Italy. Won’t happen again …..

The Chambers fee is variously reported as 11 or 12 million which could rise to 16, depending on appearances,.

So presumably the wife was the attractive one.

oh yeah, blinding looking bird

Do any of you remember Lehmann’s howler against Fulham in 2007? First game of the season, first minute and first goal, against us. All summer I was looking forward to that game. Since then I am scared of the opening games

Had to pop out

Eddie
    Just seen the pic. One word: PHWOAAAAR
    And there was silly me expecting an absolute boiler (sorry Raddy)

How about 2009 opening game?

Saturday, 15 August 2009
    Premier League
    Home Team Score Away Team Time
    Everton 1-6 Arsenal FT
    (HT 0-3)
    Saha 90+2……Denilson 26
    …………………..Vermaelen 37
    …………………..Gallas 41
    …………………..Fabregas 48
    …………………..Fabregas 69
    …………………..Eduardo 88

For someone who didn’t see the game,the review is in drafts 🙂

How about 2009 opening game??

Saturday, 15 August 2009
    Premier League
    Home Team Score Away Team Time
    Everton 1-6 Arsenal FT
    (HT 0-3)
    Saha 90+2……Denilson 26
    …………………..Vermaelen 37
    …………………..Gallas 41
    …………………..Fabregas 48
    …………………..Fabregas 69
    …………………..Eduardo 88

Look, I don’t want to be all prejudice like Raddy and stuff, but seeing that pic does make me question the homosexuality is genetic thing, and I find myself veering towards the: “what’s her option” camp

Feckin wordpress and stupid messages about server maintenance.

I bet she was gorgeous before she got married.
    She’s obviously just let herself go. 🙂

Time for a phone call Eddie? 🙂

Ask them for me when’s the next demo? ROLF

I bet they say it was only their moaning which forced Arsenal to do things differently.

Please tape the phone call. 🙂

Ha ha Chas

I read through LeGrove comments last night. You win 6-0 and it’s meaningless, you lose 6-0 and it underlines their point. Pedro really ought to put child locks on his site 🙂

Are we on auto pilot if so shall I publish New Post with spelling mistakes and warts ?

153. mscasda says:

y coach arsen v, is don,t want to give the lito kids chance to play to primia rigge

154. mscasda says:

ok ,it sounds very ok because in every nation every one would love to see the younger boys playing football . because without raising the younger stars, we raise the good generation. like in africa uganda ,kampala .in the ghettos of uganda ,we have started up our praggrams of promoting the ghetto streets children in all slums areas. to promote their talenst through collecting them . talking to them going through counselling. then teach them football. from the youngest age to the yourth age . so we are trying to get in contact with you to see how we can promote he suffering streets ghetto boys through playing fooball and promoting their talent s