Arsenal fans: “I flippin well told you”

Come on out, you bunch of self-entitled leftie bed wetting blubbing mummy’s boys.

Too cold for you was it last night? Or was it that we might get beaten? Oh boo hoo.

Well guess bloody what? Some of us bloody warned you. Years ago. As far as I’m concerned, you wets and the results deserve each other.

Did you see that little boy blubbing at Wembley? Well, some of you are just the same. Big fat angry babies with yer little telephone apps moaning about everything. Jeepers. You make me sick.

Alright then, have yer moment. What’s the problem? Not enough of someone else’s money to spend. It’s so, so unfair isn’t it.

Now I’ll tell you what I really warned you about.  You.  Society. Stinking easy street comfy blanket club and fans. Time to grow up. The lot of you.

“Written” by MickyDidIt89

53 Responses to Arsenal fans: “I flippin well told you”

Spitting a few bars, Micky? Ta.

I presume this is aimed at me as it was too cold for me last night and we were likely to lose.
    In which case I’m highly offended. 🙂

2. foreverinourshadows says:

I even stayed to the end, man it was cold

well done micky, they need to be told, the lot of them.
    I assume the post wasn’t aimed at me, as I am neither soft not a leftie.

You can joke all you want but the truth is that some of us were happy in their comfort zone leaving it all to Wenger with their stupid AKB slogan. They refused for far too long to face the truth and notice the very worrying signs that something was wrong. Finally, finally they can see what others saw years ago.

Did you see the empty stadium last night? Was it really just the cold? No way. Even 50% of the Vines admitted that the prospect of another loss was the deal breaker, not just the chill and the traffic.

Are we going to see more empty seats in the future? Will the likes of me grab the available tickets? Will I feck. I am even dreading Watford now, praying that Troy bloody Deeney is injured

Happy dayz are over. For a long time me thinks.

One of your very best Micky

Let’s hope the bed-wetting, hessian yoghurt eating mugwumps bugger off and support totnum now 🙂 🙂

… suppurating spittoons of humanity … the lot of ’em

Micky
    Your post has been viewed over 250 times in just over an hour.
    I think you’ve struck a chord with the ‘I told you so’ brigade. 😆

One of the best posts ever.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…I am a bit alarmed that some of you think it’s a laughing matter. I know now you’d be laughing even more because you are insane, BUT it breaks my heart to see photos of Wenger a broken man in his pathetic long coat. Photos of players leaving the pitch with their heads down. photos of empty stadium.

what the feck are you so cheerful about?

Haha Micky brilliant. Rant Friday is back and some, although truth be told I don’t really know which section of the fan base your wrath is aimed at. It could pertain to all of them. I am just relieved that there was no mention of bloggers who make 3 part documentary type comments so feel I am largely in the clear.

You are right Eddie about Arsene looking broken. Some might think I am an AW hater because for a while now I have felt he should step down and doesn’t have what it takes anymore at the top level. Nothing could be further from the truth and in reality I hate seeing the pain he seems to be enduring. He is hanging out there taking pretty much all the flack and abuse.

The problem for me is that I think Arsene still feels he knows best and feels he has what it takes, and the spectacle of watching the opposite played out publicly is actually cruel in my opinion. When someone doesn’t realise this themselves others who should be able to see it need to step in and remove them from the firing line.

I actually feel in keeping him on and letting him believe he can still do it is in a sense cruel, and where some feel the boards backing is the nicer more honourable thing I feel it is actually the opposite.

Ask anyone who was the greatest ever boxer and the majority will say Ali, but he was spent in his last couple of fights and shouldn’t have done them. Even the greatest is eventually surpassed.

11. Brilliant Micky

I take full responsibility for my crimes. My admiration for Arsene knows no bounds, still does.

I am always like this with people that have done me good. A few years back I was saved from on oncoming car by a bloke who I now think plays the part of James Bond. I also believe I was Welsh?

After this kindness I began stalking Bond, sending him lurid pictures of myself posing with Gold Finger etc. I also ruined his marriage by ringing his wife and claiming to be a Filipino Midget called Tattoo, informing her me and Bond were fulfilling our dreams on Love Boat.

After that, Bond cut me off, so in a last desperate attempt to attract his attention i went to his house and stood in the middle of oncoming cars shouting “Its time to die Mr Boyo”. It worked, Bond came rushing out of his house, and now hes doing 2 years for trying to run over a Welshman.

By the way, i was at the game last night and thought at times we played well but the footballing Gods are currently against us and City were a bit to good. The low attendance was great. No one to elbow past meant i got home in 45 minutes, Excellent.

12. wally says:

Good rant. I laughed.

yes GB, most will say that Mohammed Ali was the greatest boxer ever, but nobody is going to say that about Wenger. Not only he cannot box, but there are and were better managers than him. He is our best manager ever but no more.

mind you, all is not lost. If we win in Europe we get to play in CL next week (I will have to stop the pilates lessons) and Arsene will finally have an European trophy. I’ve cheered myself up now 🙂

Terry. you need professional help boy

next season of course

15. Soft leftie here ………. didn’t go, couldn’t be bothered, haven’t been bothered for a while, was pleased with the way the team played, thought Rambo was fabulous and (w)mao will work it out in time. If we don’t apply ourselves to defending we are well and truly fooked.

Love The Arsenal

This’ll cheer you up

16. I’m with this guy ……..

It truly amazes me that people can blame Arsene Wenger for last night’s loss.
    In my view if it weren’t for AW we would have lost in an even worse way.

19. omgarsenal says:

FINALLY someone has hit the nail on the head!!!! Well done Chas!

Omg

It’s not my post, it’s MickyDidIt’s.

I just stuck it up on here.

Unless, of course, you thought the cat watching the horror movie vid was synonymous with a spectator watching Arsenal’s season unravel. 🙂

22. fred1266 says:

What on earth terry talking about

fred – don’t worry about terry, he is Greek

24. VP of Oz says:

good morning all.
    I was enjoying the game in between the goals
    however in the aftermath its good to turn to comfort food
    last night my wife made Ricotta and Berry Tiramisu, it was brilliant
    and now its time to plan for a greasy breakfast.
    for the record, I am all in with GN5 and Terry
    cheers

I suppose if I was living in a warm climate, thousands of miles away from piss taking Spuds AND I had a wife who would paint my house AND she would make me tiramisu with ricotta a berries I would probably be of a more sunny disposition and would probably not give a flying feck about the team losing last night.

26. VP of Oz says:

Eddie, my wife is also a shrink so she keeps me sane
    She also has mind-control

The way I am feeling now with Arsenal was how I used to feel pre-Arsene, getting used to not winning as much so expectations are lowered. However I do think we have a great team this season and I am expecting a big finish with Europa. When this fantasy comes crashing down, that will be hard but for now, onwards and upwards

27. VP of Oz says:

A swimming world record has been broken at the Commonwealth Games trials on the Gold Coast — by a 99-year-old Australian man.

George Corones, who turns 100 in April, completed the 50-metre freestyle swim in 56.12 seconds.

28. VP of Oz says:

Although I cant pop down to the Emirates to watch Arsenal, I at least can pop down to Bells Beach and bid Fanning a fond farewell

Wow, VP, I didn’t realise Fanning had announced his retirement

Great man, and it’d be a great Aussie style farewell to a legend for you and family to attend

I caught the Jay Bay attack live and weirdly, I was on a full beach day surfing when it happened. Remember so clearly. At a beach called Polzeath in Cornwall. Came out of sea for lunch, and went on to youtube ASP channel on phone and then it happened

rotty 🙂 the bigger the dog the more scrared of a cat. Fact.

vp – I get it. A beautiful sun kissed top professional gets home after work, changes her tailor made suit for an overall, starts painting the house, checks on the tiramisu, paints again, kisses beloved husband who clad in a full kit sits in front of a telly sobbing, she continues painting… hold on, I have to go, flock of pigs just flew over my garden

do I sound bitter? I hope so, because I really am

Milan on Thursday. Our only hope of recovering the season and qualify for the CL next season. And guess what? Fooking stupid club sells Sanchez and Giroud, and Theo and buy cup tied striker instead!!!! We are left with Welbeck, the Trojan horse from the Mancs. Terrific.

Eddie

Are you calling VP a male chauvinist?

May I remind you that yesterday was cross day, today is back to love and cuddles 🙂

You yourself said only yesterday Theo was shit, and I’m not quite sure what that makes Ollie 🙂

We have to squeak through this round then get Laca back

love and cuddles?? all right, I will try
    I am babysitting this afternoon, I will smother the kids with kisses. They wipe their little faces after I finish 🙂

Ollie was not shit!! He could score when least expected, Welbeck cannot.

AND I didn’t say Feo was shit, just that we didn’t rebuild like others hoping that TW will improve. He didn’t.

and Lacazette is going to be in top form after a knee surgery ha ha ha ha ha. Are you seeing VPs wife??

Seeing VP’s wife? Are you nuts?

I suspect VP takes a rather traditional stand on wife sharing

what is tradition stand on wife sharing?

I meant seeing Mrs VP the shrink.

Oh, I see, I assumed you meant in your rather liberal take on multiple partners

A Q of The Day POST SENT

Thanks, I’ll sort it.

I’ll have a go at a PM for tomorrow.

NEW POST