WBA Preview.

At last a PL game, no more of that fancy pants Cup football with silly score lines, just good old fashioned League action, and to cap it all we are going to the Midlands, the epicentre of dull.

Unknown.jpeg

Think Stoke, B’ham. Villa, Wolves , Walsall and WBA.  Think Pulis.

WBA were a top club who were amongst the first to promote black players – Cyril Regis, Brendan Batson and Laurie Cunningham, all of whom played under Big Ron Atkinson. Today WBA are doing well, in fact they are only 7 points behind us!

And, Mr Wenger has won just one of seven away games vs Mr Pulis. Which by anyone’s standards is pretty p*** poor. Last season we lost 2-1 at the Hawthorns.

Referee: Neil Swarbrick, (not the leader of the magnificent folk combo Fairport Convention) averages 4 cards a game – I think we know which midfielder will be adding to his abominable record of a red and 5 yellows in his last 6 games.

My Team:

Cech

Bellerin    Mustafi    Koscielny    Monreal

Ramsey     Xhaka   Iwobi

Walcott    Sanchez    Ozil

This could be a little too attack-minded for a game which will be a battle and perhaps Coquelin will start ahead of either Ramsey or Iwobi.

Another concern is the lack of height in the team as WBA score a huge percentage of their goals from set pieces, perhaps we should give the BFG a start in place of Mustafi who has not looked so brilliant in recent weeks, perhaps he needs a break. Given the height issue we could see Giroud, though I expect the FFP to come on for the last 20 minutes, he has a good record against the Baggies.

If we win (big if) our two games in hand over Liverpool we go back into the Top 4. WeMr Wenger says we cannot afford to drop any points (that’s why he earns the Big Bucks :-D)

122 Responses to WBA Preview.

1. RC78 says:

I would play
    Cech – Bellerin, Mustafi, Kos, Montreal – Ramsey, Xhaka, Oxlade – Walcott, Giroud, Sanchez

We have to play Giroud and we have to play Oxlade for height and engine. I know that means leaving out Ozil but be it

Great post by the way

2. VP of Oz says:

COYG
    Nice pre-match BR
    I am quietly confident we will start going about the business in the business part of the season. Top 4 (again! FFS) and the FA Cup (again! FFS) and i’ll take that as ongoing improvement. Cheers.

Thanks Raddy, the perfect day would be if we get a convincing win and England thrash Ireland ….. they should both have about the same probability.

We have only beaten a Pulis team away once in the last 6 outings – like Moaninho, he knows the antidote to our style.

I’d set us up not to concede and let our quality up front make the difference. The only thing that matters at The Hawthorns is the 3 points.

4. fred1266 says:

However xhaka keeps his cool today

Arsenal substitutes: Ospina, Gabriel, Mertesacker, Elneny, Coquelin, Iwobi, Giroud

Arsenal XI: Cech, Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Ramsey, Xhaka, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alexis, Welbeck

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/live#fVdtxk4RzIloBxkQ.99

Ozil is missing – Injured or out of favour?

It’s never easy to play a Pulis team especially away from home. As always an early goal will settle the team down but we may well come unstuck today

8. fred1266 says:

Thigh injury I hearing

They’ve just said hamstring on the Sky coverage

Obviously our training staff didn’t think not conceding should be a priority 😦

The ref is showing a northern agricultural reaction to fouling …. that’s 2 he’s failed to give against our players

13. fred1266 says:

Why monreal jumping over the ball

a proper Pulis side this … disgraceful challenge on Sanchez

15. fred1266 says:

Ramsey offering nothing

So far it’s a very encouraging performance against a very rugged team.

Our 17th goal conceded from a set piece apparently … the most in the EPL?

18. i’d be tempted to put Giroud on for Walcott as West Brom are deep and with Giroud on there are always knock downs and balls falling in the box.

In fact, im just going to call the local airport and see if i can get an aeroplane up in the air asap with my suggestion!

19. fatgingergooner says:

got to say it was a fantastic corner from West Brom. very difficult to defend

FGG,

Set pieces and break aways are their forte.

Shambolic defending … but wasn’t Bellerin fouled?

Just get on the sofa and WBA score thanks to some awful defending.
    Come of Arsenal, 30 mins to get something

23. fatgingergooner says:

awful goal.

24. fatgingergooner says:

Unless Sanchez scores or creates we look awful

25. fred1266 says:

Cannot bare to watch this anymore

26. fatgingergooner says:

you can moan about Wenger all day but at the same time the players are terrible right now. embarassing defending

Dreadful from everyone. Ramsey, CB’s and Ospina.

Now we are in serious trouble. Over 500 passes and doodliesquat to show for it.

This is exactly what I feared before the game. Failure to defend and pointless possession football that means WB have had nearly twice as many attempts on goal … what is the point of possession if it doesn’t create chances?

We have OG upfront yet continually delay putting in a cross. We have reverted to non-productive tiki-taka.

30. fatgingergooner says:

there are far bigger worries than this 90 minutes. the players dont seem that interested to me. no CL football next year.

Don’t know how the first half went but the second was awful.

Apart from Welbz hitting the bar we were devoid of any potency.

I wrote in the PM about set pieces and the need for BFG, AW didn’t read the post.

Thanks for the pre-match, BR.
    Can’t wait for kick-off.

Bring on the rugby …..

“Is the Arsenal shirt too heavy for you? Stop hiding behind Arsene Wenger and be more than mediocre.”

35. fatgingergooner says:

painful to watch. someone give me a nudge when we hit rock bottom!

the players looked very sad and a bit embarassed at the end. good.

Physically and mentally weak ……

37. Completely demoralised, players not playing for themselves, each other or the shirt ……………. who stole our footballers? This lot don’t know how to defend or score goals, a bloody shambles!!!

We are lost in a sea of stronger men who battle for each other and we have no answer.

why are you such a doomer Peaches? Everything is fine, we will still finish in top 4

Even the rugby is boring.

We’ll come back in the second half Chas 🙂

Every sporting event today has ended up with a dreadful result. AFC, Wales and England rugby, Chavs, Everton etc

March 18th. A day to forget.

42. goonerjake says:

I’m going to change my name to Jonah. Due to circumstances I have not watched England play in this six nations until now. And now I did watch they loose. Hey it shouldn’t be wenger out it should be goonerjake out. It’s all my fault

goonerjake – it is your fault we lost today??!! you bastard! get out of here

44. goonerjake says:

I’ll get my coat

🙂 only joking 🙂

46. goonerjake says:

Thanks mate. I know

47. VP of Oz says:

Players are effected by fans hence the 12th man concept/reality. At the moment that 12th man has taken to the skies FFS, tell me that is not effecting the team and their performance.
    I’ve said before that Arsenal got knocked out of the FA Cup last season due to fans protesting etc. that impacted their performance and I’ll say that its happening again.
    I’m of the belief that you need to support the team until the end of the season and then you can protest as much as you like. But when the team is playing its time for supporting.
    I also think that Ozil’s absence is having a significant impact on the results. The team looked solid last night but there was no threat, no creativity…

48. Jjgsol says:

I did not see the match so cannot comment on it per se.

However, I have felt for weeks now that the problem is our defence and ironically the problem started when mustafi came back from injury.

Whilst he was injured Gabriel and kos were doing well. Since his return it has gone from bad to worse.

If the defence is not performing then the rest of the team suffer.

I feel that we have had a great 20 years but we must now steel ourselves for a few years when the mediocrity that we see now gets out of our system.

I suspect that aw will call it a day as he must be able to see that this bunch of players simply do not gave it to succeed.

49. fatgingergooner says:

Let’s not forget these same players were 18 games unbeaten earlier in the season. They do have the ability, but there are far too many distractions at this club right now and it needs sorting out. Wengers decision, key player contracts, fan protests, media bashing, poor results etc etc are all adding to the pressure and creating a negative spiral. The club badly need to shift some of the uncertainty so the fans, players and manager can concentrate on moving forward with a sense of direction and purpose. If that future is selling some of our best players and getting a new manager then so be it.

50. IanRealGunner says:

What is Steve Bould doing with the defence???

Ooops….

Anyway, moving swiftly on, I’m staying in London Docklands and it’s fabulous. My room overlooks the river, the restored warehouses and cranes, I have my viola for company and the coffee is excellent 🙂

Oh do come on

I thought the whole idea of this site was that when the going gets sticky and we keep losing games, we don’t blub, sulk and hide, we change the bloody subject 🙂

I’m overnight in E14 at present and some inconsiderate sod sounds like he’s strangling a cat in the next room.

E14. Sounds close. Where exactly is that?

Bloody hell. Just googled. You are next door.
    Breakfast? Lunch?

I love Docklands, the architecture is sublime. I worked in South Quays for a few years and sat by the window overlooking the river. Not much work was done those days. Lunchtime shopping however was excellent

Sorry, mate. I was kidding.
    I bet Eddie is free for lunch.
    It’s a short ride in from Cuffley.

Gotta go gym.

58. How did you two end up being in East London on a Sunday morning without knowing. What do you talk about every morning lol

Morning 🙂

59. I see chas was just jesting ……

yes, I could come to docklands for lunch 🙂
    but I am busy, I bought myself something to cheer me up and need to organise transport from Wales. look at this beauty:

61. fatgingergooner says:

We need City, Boro and Southampton to get some points today. If Liverpool lose then we are still on for top 4 but need a miraculous change in form and to beat City ourselves next week.

We’ve lost 6 of our last 7 against teams that are not in the National League! That’s not great!

fattie – what the hell are you doing talking football?? Do you really want to relive yesterday’s fiasco? I just watched it on MotD and it actually looked even worse than yesterday. Disaster, no other word describes that game

63. chas mobile says:

Soz, my pathetic attempt at humour about your viola backfired. ☺

64. fatgingergooner says:

Rough with the smooth Eddie. Can’t enjoy trophies if not willing to sit through the shite we are serving up right now. Plus I have young children so have nothing to talk about as all I know is Disney films and Peppa Pig, and nobody wants to hear that crap! 😀

65. We’re grandmothers fgg we know all about Disney films and Peppa pig 🙂

fattie – are you joking? Peppa Pig and Elsa are much, much better subject than our defending. Ramsey was probably responsible for 2 goals against, but he is not a defender. Mertesaker wasn’t world class but with him in the team we functioned better. Back to Frozen – I usually have to play the part of Olaf 🙂

67. Someone very close to us is hoping to house the national collection of Elsa dolls 😉

collecting junk runs in the family 🙂 DNA thingy 🙂

so Sanchez is out for the rest of the season?

“Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez’s right ankle is in “an absolutely terrible state” and he may have ligament damage, says manager Arsene Wenger.”

Chas
    I took deep offence to the strangling cat comment. It was the scale of D flat major, easy it is not, and there was me thinking I had done a good job 🙂

Have good days all. Off to explore for two hours, then work.

Micky must have been “tired” not to get chas’s joke. 😀

Grandads have too watch Postman Pat and Pingu in danish. No complaints though.

73. VP of Oz says:

Previously we had the development of the english core.
    Now it seems that we are developing a balkan core with Ozil, Xhaka and Mustafi.

I’m looking forward to the next game, should be great, COYG

74. VP of Oz says:

Not sure why I am commenting on these cores. I think its because I’m becoming fixated on the absence of Ozil and the use of Ramsey in lieu of…

VP. Better to focus on cores than recent results.

I have a sense of foreboding that it will get a bit messy for us in this latter part of the season. A bit sad to see how this is unfolding at our club and if this is Arsene’s swansong I really wish it could have ended better for him.

He deserved something better for what he has done and what he has meant to us but unfortunately so much of what is going wrong comes back to him.

For some time the teams we put out have looked like a mish mash of decent players that lack direction and just frankly look confused. Players playing in multitudes of positions without any indication as to what is their best role. I think the Ox played in his 3rd different position in as many games. We played well with Alexis at striker earlier this season, but it now seems he is no longer a striker. The decisions just don’t make sense and it looks like too much tinkering just for the sheer hell of it.

Opposition, even as lowly and basic as a Pulis West Brom, seem to know how to undo us with the most simple of tactics. We constantly seem to be counter-attacked effectively with us employing a back 2 defensive system, our full-backs essentially playing like permanent wingers.

I don’t think Arsene has fallen out with players (ala Maureen), as I don’t think that is in his character, but I do think, looking at the players, that many have lost faith in his methodologies and ability to get the best from the squad, and have a resigned look about their play. Either way it could be considered as a manager that has lost the dressing room. Horrible cliche but hard to say that this is not the case.

GB. Sadly, I agree with most of your comment

Given our lack of efficiency in front of goal, especially in the second half, was it beyond the wit of the players to try shooting? Losing the ball on the 12 yard line following 3 minutes of possession or the ball going well over the bar after a wayward shot makes little difference except that the shot has a slim chance of a goal.

Our team lack bottle and that only comes with the confidence of a run of wins.

The Centipede

A single guy decided life would be more fun
    if he had a pet.

So he went to the pet store
    and told the owner
    that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.

After some discussion,
    he finally bought a talking centipede,
    (100-legged bug),
    which came in a little white box
    to use for his house.

He took the box back home,
    found a good spot for the box,
    and decided he would start off
    by taking his new pet
    to church with him.

So he asked the centipede
    in the box,
    “Would you like to go
    to church with me today?
    We will have a good time.”

But there was no answer
    from his new pet.

This bothered him a bit,
    but he waited a few minutes
    and then asked again,
    “How about going
    to church with me
    and receive blessings?”

But again,
    there was no answer
    from his new friend and pet.
    So he waited
    a few minutes more,
    thinking about the situation.

The guy decided
    to invite the centipede
    one last time.

This time he
    put his face up against
    the centipede’s house and shouted,

“Hey, in there!
    Would you like to go
    to church with me
    and learn about God?”

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS ……

This time,
    a little voice
    came out of the box ,

“I heard you the first time!
    I’m putting my shoes on!”

Like all managers AW has his issues but I firmly believe that it’s the players who are letting him down and not visa versa. The coaching staff can do all the coaching and pre game prep but if the players don’t do their part then all is lost.

We lost yesterday to two simple headed goals that are the forte of Pulis and WBA yet the players did nothing to stop Dawson on either of his simple runs. Our team were outplayed and with the exception of a few they looked disinterested.

I agree with GB about our “fullbacks” they are pseudo wingers and abandon their defensive responsibility’s far to often and subsequently leave us exposed.

We looked like weeds trying to uproot a forest of oak trees!

I fully recognize that the team are AW’s choice and selection; they are simply not performing up to the value of their pay packets and then leave AW to take the flak for their inability.

I seldom pick out players but Walcott, Ramsey and Giroud are playing well below their best and need to step up and become a valuable part of the solution and not a big part of the problem.

80. wally says:

At the end of the day this is wenger’s team. He’s hand-picked every single player out there. He determines their strategy, their training, their ….. The entirety of the team is his responsibility. We can discuss whether the team is playing to it’s ability but in the end that too is down to wenger.
    Paraphrasing Elliot, “This is the way it ends, with a whimper.”
    To which i’d add, it was all too predictable. You see it happen in sports all the time.

More importantly. I see from the newsnow site that there are reports wenger will hang on for 1 more year.

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

Part of the problem is that so much of the club revolves around wenger for better and now worse. Replacing him will require re-organizing the club into a more traditional structure which will take time and may be necessary to attract to managerial talent. Hanging on for a year while overseeing that change is a good idea? Why? Does anyone believe that the results will improve or that the a bad situation will become dire and wenger’s legacy is further lessened.

What say you?

Raddy, I say such things with great sadness myself.

I tend to agree with Wally that the team is shaped in AW’s image, probably more so than any other team. We can’t keep having this “the players let him down” approach. While there are undoubtedly elements of truth in this to continually look at it this way tends to almost say that all teams performing badly is because of the players and the manager has little to do with it. Ergo hanging the manager will not change the performances.

We all know from countless previous episodes elsewhere this is not the case and new managers often get more out of the same group of players.

BTW I heard from someone today that AW’s house is now up for sale. I think he will go now. Really want to get to the last game to sing his name again, regardless of how the team ends the season. I actually think all fans (even those who felt the change was necessary) will do this. He deserves a proper send off.

changing the manager…not hanging him. It is not that bloody bad 🙂

GB we disagree on the level of responsibility between players and manager but I would also like to be there to sing his praises if this does turn out to be the season that he chooses to retire.

Definitely the best manager I’ve witnessed in the past 70 plus seasons and I will be sad to see him leave. A new manager will have a high hill to climb to emulate AW’s achievements.

84. Aaron says:

A couple of points-
    the chap that slammed Sanchez should have been sent straight off- compared to Xhaka breathing on someone and getting carded for 1st foul.
    Second, the only way the Arsenal are going to break down a packed box is either to shoot from the corners of the 18 yd box, a la Coutinho, or dribble past people a la Hazard and either shoot or lay it off for a shot. Arsenal have been doing neither, just passing it around lamely or crossing the ball with 100 people packed in.

Third, need to change the formation up asap. The BFG goes straight in, with anyone else who can be bothered to play D, and that means no F’n 4-3-3. that crap has got to stop. And get Mesut back in with Elneny to control the ball and create.
    just my lousy one cent.

The argument about players taking responsibility and letting Wenger down has been used for the last 3 years GN5. While there is truth in it I don’t believe it can be an argument that can be used for that length of time before you ask yourself why his players seemingly let him down so consistently and for such a long time.

Other players at other teams aren’t letting their managers down and are seemingly taking responsibility so why the uniqueness with us?

No arguments about Wengers status GN5. In 40 years time I am pretty confident he will be referred to as our greatest ever manager. I just think the evidence has been there for the last 3-4 years that his abilities as a 1st team coach are not at the highest level anymore as they maybe had been in the past.

Aaron, I agree about a change in formation but I can’t see it happening. You never know, we might still rally and get the cup and top 4. That would be an excellent way to bow out.

As I said GB we disagree and I won’t try to debate it with you as we are both fully entitled to our opinions. I don’t look for agreement I just express my opinion some agree some don’t it’s down to ones own experiences.

Just one point though why do think that some players continue to put their heart and soul into a game and not others?.

88. JanMan says:

I have not posted in ages but still read the blog now and then when I have time. The blog has changed a lot and now appears only to be geared to a few regulars. First off I am a huge fan of Mr. Wenger and truly appreciate everything he has done for this club. For me there has been no one better then Mr. Wenger. However, it is my opinion that it is now time for him to go as I do not think he can take the club any further. I am not privy to the inner on goings of the club but it is obvious that something is very wrong. I would hate to think that the players are not playing for him anymore but our players lack everything, no fight, no heart, no determination, no nothing and it is very sad. There was a post the other day about not wanting a flair manager but I think that is a big part of the problem. We need that that type of a manager right now, some one that shows passion on the side lines, someone that can portray that sort of emotion, passion and determination and get that sort of fight over to the players as at the moment it is my opinion that the players and Wenger have all lost that mojo!! I am not looking for an argument with anyone, just voicing my opinion.which is that it is time for Mr. Wenger to say goodbye. Arsenal FC requires new blood, a new driving force, in fact we need an Arsene Wenger type person from 1996 who would now fit into the 2017/2018 style of football and motivate the team the way Wenger did 20 years ago.

JanMan – good comment, welcome back

you have made a very good point – new manager motivating the team. I have been scared of the new season, best players leaving, the rest not bothered, new manager establishing himself, mayhem. But look at Leicester – a very average team with only 1-2 really good players won the league. We have better players, all we need is Ranieri and off we go

Lastly you said the blog “appears only to be geared to a few regulars”. That is very unfair. Those regulars make an awful lot of effort to keep the blog going. All Raddy, chas, micky, rasp and GN5 write all the posts, keep us updated and entertained. The blog is not geared to a few, but kept alive by a few.

Don’t disappear again!!

90. JanMan says:

Eddie. Thank you for the response. Unfortunately my work and travels do not allow me very much time for blogging. My comment about the blog may have come across wrong. What I meant by geared to a few regulars was the fact that many previous posters have disappeared and now only a few regulars appear to remain. I appreciate that the few remaining are the ones who keep the blog alive.

yes JanMan, a few of us left and we are bored out of our brains by the same old opinions. We know each other inside out, for example we lose to Tony Pullis and you can bet chas won’t care, me and Rasp will be depressed, Raddy will get drunk, GN5 will come up with unrelated jokes. And that only leaves Didit – fook knows what he will come up with this time 🙂 Kanooying I think

92. 1979Gunner says:

So sad how painful Arsene’s departure is going to be if recent form continues.

Rumour: Granit scores a couple of screamers from distance earlier in the season and I heard he was told not to shoot from distance Arsenal don’t score goals like that. Probably bullshit. Anyway,

Fact: We are 4 points in front of WBA.

That is sad.

I agree JanMan, nothing you say is disrespectful to Arsene. My biggest regret is that he couldn’t leave at a time when he would have been universally applauded

Like you, I can’t see how he can retrieve this situation. If he signs any sort of new contract, the reaction could be very vitriolic and what true supporter would want that. I’m hoping he will bow out graciously and everyone will be united in giving him the send off he deserves.

94. chas mobile says:

Eddie

Two fine comments both defending, then defining, the few.

With that praise in mind, I sincerely hope your pile of wood arrived safely from Wales 🙂

96. chas mobile says:

Chas
    For some reason I’m having an unhappy AA internet experience since logging on from E14, so cannot see/hear your clips and shit. Not good.

98. chas mobile says:

Still nothing for me. All I can see is that you’ve posted a pic or vid of someone called Sarah Millican. I hope I’m not missing some spectacular graphics that tread the fine line between obscene and illegal 🙂

100. chas mobile says:

You’re not missing anything. (Well, the 26 May clip would would have enjoyed for the billionth time)
    “Pile of wood” made me laugh.

Twitter rumours are that AW will stay for one more season.

That obviously means he’s either leaving or staying for two.

When will this circus ever end?
    I’m sick to the back teeth with it.

From Arseblog…..

“Step right up folks, welcome to the wonderful Arsenal carnival of the bizarre and chaotic! We’ve got something for everyone! Thrills and spills! The incredible shrinking manager! Exciting rides like The Sinking Ship and the Not-So-Merry-Go-Round! The Hall of Smoke and Mirrors! And, of course, the Freak Show, featuring The Boy Who Can’t Jump and The Midget Goalkeeper!”

Arseblog quote is a bit much. We are in serious trouble, but chavs have been there last season, manu are still there and totts hardly know any different. We just have to hope Wenger leaves with the remaining dignity and we can start from the scratch after the manager and best players leave. New club, new future, at least something exciting instead of 4th place trophy. Maybe we will even get relegated for a season or two? Imagine the joy of coming to the EPL back? no, that will never happen

there is no hope for you Didit. A pile of wood from Wales happens to be classic Ercol, an absolute beauty. I was lucky to buy it cheaply (dog chewed legs and arm rests 🙂 ), but I will restore it to its original state, no problem. Cannot wait for its arrival

OMG, this is so sad:
    “Derry City captain Ryan McBride has died at the age of 27.
    The defender died a day after leading his side in a 4-0 victory over Drogheda United in the League of Ireland Premier Division, the top league in the Republic of Ireland.”

Didit – I watch the Country file last night and they reported very high levels of suicide in your neck of the woods. They actually have charities helping families of suicide victims. I think they said 17 people each day kill themselves in UK, majority from the south coast. This is just unimaginable. Do you think it is a genetic thing? Suicide runs in my family and I struggled all my life with suicidal thoughts, so maybe the same goes on in Devon, Somerset, Cornwall?

Not a lot happening apart from twitter rumours. Some 10 y.0. in Malta writes on twitter that AW will sign for a year and suddenly it is a fact.

In the words of Mr Paul Weller …. This is The Modern World

108. RC78 says:

What would succes look like for you by the end of the season given the current situation?

A) A victory in the FA Cup and Wenger stays;
    B) A victory in the FA Cup and Wenger leaves;
    C) A victory in the FAC Cup and a Top 4 Finish and Wenger stays;
    D) A victory in the FAC Cup and a Top 4 Finish and Wenger leaves;
    E) None of the above and Wenger stays.
    F) None of the above leading to Wenger’s departure;

RC
    Add “can’t decide” and call it a post

110. RC78 says:

A) A victory in the FA Cup and Wenger stays;
    B) A victory in the FA Cup and Wenger leaves;
    C) A victory in the FAC Cup and a Top 4 Finish and Wenger stays;
    D) A victory in the FAC Cup and a Top 4 Finish and Wenger leaves;
    E) None of the above and Wenger stays.
    F) None of the above leading to Wenger’s departure;
    G) Can’t decide

To be published as a new Post please Webmaster 🙂

111. I can sort it RC but we need a really really snappy title to draw people in …………… any ideas?

112. VP of Oz says:

A) A victory in the FA Cup and Wenger stays;
    B) A victory in the FA Cup
    C) A victory in the FAC Cup and a Top 4 Finish and Wenger stays;
    D) A victory in the FAC Cup and a Top 4 Finish
    E) All of the above
    F) Kloppout

113. New Post everyone ………………….

A Crocodile Sandwich