Arsenal Firing Blanks

Off Target

6 – 5

Corners

7 – 7

Press Conference:

on the game…
We had good cohesion and movement off the ball in the first half. In the second half we dropped physically and the game became a bit more tight because both teams had chances. In the first half, we should have run into the dressing room with the lead. Overall, that is the story of the game.
on Sunderland making things difficult…
They did. I felt a team like Sunderland is ready to fight for their lives. They never give up during the 90 minutes and they started with a bit of anxiety. We should have taken advantage of their level of anxiety at the start of the game, but we couldn’t do it. The fact that we played Sunday, Thursday and then today, we suffered a little bit physically in the second half and then the game was much more difficult for us.

on the penalty shouts…
I wouldn’t have given any of them because the players were very close to the guy who took the shot. There was an intention to play the ball. Overall, I would say they did well on that.
on Arsenal lacking goals…
Maybe a little bit in front of goal because at the moment Olivier Giroud cannot score so you feel that he does not completely have the same confidence. You go through spells like that and I believe we have to support him and give him the needed confidence.
on Giroud’s confidence…
His performances are more about his confidence but I think he will come back. He has gone through spells like this before.

on teams fighting…
We care about that and we worry about it as well because it is a fight and there are two [different kinds of] teams at the moment in the league. There are teams that are taking it a little bit easier that you see some games and you think you would like to play them now – the teams that are safe and do not go for Europe. Then you have the teams that go for something at the front and the teams that fight not go down and they are different games.
on not winning the title…
It is disappointing, because we play to win the league and the fact that we have not won it is of course frustrating like it is for many other teams.

Player Ratings taken from the Daily Mail

Cech 7.5

Bellerin 6.5

Koscielny 6

Mertersacker 6

Monreal 6

Ramsey 5.5

Elneny 6

Iwobi 6.5

Ssnchez 6.5

Özil 6

Giroud 5.5

Summary:

A draw was probably a fair reflection of the game as both teams had chances to win it. Personally, I would’ve started with Welbeck and Campbell instead of Iwobi and Giroud as I felt playing Thursday was going to leave us tired in the second half and so it proved. I’m surprised Wenger touched on this in his press conference but did nothing about it in the game. With United still having to play Norwich, West Ham and Leicester I still think we will get top 4, but I would prefer if we didn’t need to go to Man City needing a result.

Stats compiled by fgg

78 Responses to Arsenal Firing Blanks

Listening to the hard core fans who travel Away on a regular basis there are a number of things that they find upsetting and many wish for the season to be over.There was yet again no passion by the players nor the manager and it hurts to see Spurs play so well and there are huge doubts about Kroenke as well as Wenger and these guys who were interviewed go to all the games and AGM’s and some who have supported the club as many of us say they have never seen such a divide amongst the fanbase with in house fighting,and this is a team that were top of the league at Xmas in thiscrazy seasons for results and we haven’t taken advantage and now in all probability are fighting for forth yet again and on current form that isn’t a given.Add to that the players who are out of contract this Summer and those who will be sold,there is a massive rebuilding programme needed and IMO a new younger man should take the reigns,but will his spending be restricted by Kroenke as well .We have no devine right to win anything and pouring money into the club is no guarantee, but we are in a mess and Wenger knows it.

2. JM says:

Quote:

” ….

Here’s a look at Giroud’s numbers for this season, before and after New Year’s.
    2015

Games: 26

Goals: 15 (10 in Premier League, 5 in Champions League)
    2016

Games: 23

Goals: 5 (2 in Premier League, 3 in FA Cup)

It’s difficult to understand the reasons for Giroud’s struggles, but they seem to be mainly self-inflicted. It’s true that he’s been given less playing time of late, but he still has 10 Premier League starts in 2016, compared to 12 before New Year’s. And he has taken 44 shots in the league in this calendar year, compared to 49 before.

The difference is his shooting accuracy.
    2015:

Shots taken in Premier League: 49

Shots on target: 23

Shooting accuracy: 47 percent

Shots per goal: 4.9

Shots on target per goal: 2.3
    2016:

Shots taken in Premier League: 44

Shots on target: 16

Shooting accuracy: 36 percent

Shots per goal: 22

Shots on target per goal: 8

Giroud has scored with less than five percent of his total efforts in the league this year. It’s a major reason for why Arsenal’s title challenge faltered and Mesut Ozil’s impressive assist numbers have dried up.

…”

Where I disagree with some fans is that a new man,hopefully much younger would utilise the funds available in a far better way after a clearout of at least two or three high earners and those who are out of contract in any case.

Thanks for the post FGG.

Not for the first time yesterday, I saw a look of bewilderment on our players faces. I don’t think they know what’s going wrong – no one seems to know.

This is a time for strong leadership. If some players aren’t performing, sit them on the bench and let someone more hungry have a chance.

We shouldn’t have any ‘must play’ players. Ramsey never lacks effort but his contribution yesterday was not great, he seems to disrupt the flow of the other midfielders.

I don’t think anyone should have needed resting yesterday. The Coquelin/Elneny partnership has worked well and Welbeck provides so many more passing options going forward than Giroud.

5. JM says:

What I do not wish to see is the players preserving themselves and getting distracted by their would-be involvement with their national teams at EURO 2016 (e.g. Ramsey, Walcott, Giroud, Ozil, Koscielny etc), centennial Copa America (e.g. Alexis, Campbell etc) and Olympics football (e.g. Iwobi etc) in this summer.

PL football season is not over yet with 3 matches remaining, even if fighting for a Top 3 or Top 4 spot is not as glamourous as fighting for the title and playing for the national teams in the big tournament finals.

Hi JM, you only have to look as far as Leicester to see where we are lacking. They are a hard working cohesive team unit with a clear strategy and belief. Every player knows his job and collectively they are strong. We should not even need to worry that our players are up for a game – they should be up for every game, we are The Arsenal!

I regard Chas as a hard core away fan and I don’t see him wishing the season to be over, far from it, he and his brothers look like they are having a fine time.

I think if there was a vote for the best comment of the season it would be for me the one that asked all those season ticket holders who didn’t bother turning up for the West Brom game to give them up and allow people who want to go and support their team to have them.

“A look of bewilderment on players faces” I must have been watching a different game. I would be curious to know if Chas, who went to the game, saw such a look on the players faces?

Hi LB, the camera zooms in better than the human eye. Iwobi in particular looked a bit lost at times. I know Ozil always looks like that any way.

Do you believe that the players are all working well together? – because if you do, that would mean we need a lot of new faces because as a team we are poor. There is way too much passing backwards and sideways and far too slow to get the ball forward.

9. JM says:

Rasp @1:33 pm

Our players could have reservations going all out, especially if (1) the team is not fighting for top honours in the league (which Leicester and Tottenham are) and CL (SFs and Finals – Bayern, Real, Atletico and Man City), (2) there are major tournaments coming up in summer with their national teams.

They do not want to get overly fatigued, injured and missing out before the actual tournaments (which occurs once every 2 to 4 years) starts.

E.g.
    Ramsey – Wales (a rare occasion which they qualified for major tournament; just returned from injury)

Giroud – France (Benzema is axed from squad; chance to cement starting main CF spot; an injury could end this – might be his last chance in big tournament at age 29)

Ozil – Germany (Klose retired; Schweinsteiger injured; Gotze off-form; huge responsibility with Kroos and Muller to rejuvenate their attack.)

Walcott – England (Has Rooney, Kane, Vardy, Welbeck, Sterling, Sturridge fighting for ticket at the forward spots in final squad; Rooney and Sterling just recovered from injuries; Sturridge and Welbeck also recovered from lengthly injuries. There is fear that an injury will end his already small chance of selection – which he did miss out for WC2014.)

etc..

Kelsey

How many fans do you think that black guy interviews who are happy with Arsene Wenger? The answer is none because it doesn’t make for interesting viewing. It is the same with telly and radio there is no news story when someone like me states that he thinks that Wenger is doing a good job and will do even better but there is a story when someone is moaning because that of course gives the media a stick to beat the club with and the media love to find a big stick to beat the club with, the bigger the better; what breaks my heart is when Arsenal supporters start taking what the media say as gospel

I refuse to listen to that black guy interviewing “Arsenal Supporters” to me he is a muck raking scum bag and my hope is that he and the guy who is moaning (and I know he is moaning without watching it) never attend another Arsenal game again.

I would love to see an interview with Chas and his brother on one of their away trips, think that is going to happen? No, of course it is not, people don’t want to know about Arsenal supporters who support the club the team and want the manager to do well for both.

Hi JM, I get your point, but I still expect more from the players.

None of them can have enjoyed walking off the pitch after the game, they know they should have done better – unless folks believe we really are at the same level as Sunderland?

Spot on LB.

For my sins I did listen to the interview and what struck me was not his attack on Arsene, people can say what they want, rather it is his over inflated opinion of himself.

I am looking for a polite way of describing him so will use the adage Fat Wanker, which I think is fair and justified, thus socially acceptable to the middle classes.

Critcism of Arsene or holding the belief that Arsenes time at Arsenal is over is all fine with me, but attempting to make ones self some standard bearer of a bunch of dooming twats is a joke. If you listen to the wanker its as though were fighting relegation.

The Ghosts of the Thirties are not best pleased.

14. fatgingergooner says:

I don’t see a team lacking effort at the moment, but I do see a team lacking fluidity and certain players who are very low on confidence ie Giroud.

We all know our performances suffer when we are 10 or 15% off it and that’s where we are at the moment. I just wish we could find a way of grinding out a few more results when not at our best.

Hopefully we can get 7 more points and finish in a CL place and then we can look forward to a summer of transfer rumours and in-fighting.Woohoo! 😄

15. fatgingergooner says:

I don’t think people wanting Wenger out has ever been an issue, it’s the disrespectful and ignorant comments that seem to accompany that point of view that are the problem. It’s what causes the in-fighting and arguments

Terry,

I understand your point – not that I could be bothered to play the offending vid – could not be assed – who wants to know what these people say?

On the other hand, people should be allowed to say what they like provided it is not offensive, abusive or a down-right lie.
    Otherwise we are on the road to censorship.

Of course, if I could bend the rules a bit, I would add ‘or totally effing stupid’ to the ‘offensive, abusive or a down-right lie’ list.

I am obviously hallucinating a bit, but I imagined that Rasper posted a comment or two today! 😀

Snap — Ginge. 😀

On the majority of the blogs I visit to see what the average guy is saying, a major beef for some time has been the lack of quality incoming transfers.

It is a view that I actually have some sympathy with. Not because of the lack of spending huge money just for the sake of it, as some seem to espouse, because that is ridiculous, as Leicester have proved – if the quality of a player is good, then whether he cost £20m or £400,000 like Mahrez, the actual cost is irrelevant – tho the latter is better commercial business.

No – that is not of too much interest to me — but the lack of quality in the current squad is self-evident.

I am not blaming individual players, as they are what they are, and all of them would like to be as fantastic as Messi, but that is not possible – but frankly, try as they might, and I am sure all our teams want to win, there are weaknesses there in some positions, which Arsene now seems to be admitting needs to be addressed this summer.

Fingers crossed he succeeds – the dogs of war are after him. 😦

Hi Redders, thanks for the mention 🙂

As most on here will know, it is often hard to balance the responsibility of keeping the blog going whilst also wishing to express a view that will not necessarily be well received.

I hope I have managed to make my points without showing any disrespect to AW. I love the guy, I see this painful demise as a sad end to an amazing passage in Arsenal’s history for which he is almost solely responsible.

So in short. I can’t write posts about topics that I don’t believe in any more even with the preface T.I.C. and I certainly don’t want to upset my good friends on here – worse still become boring and repetitive 🙂

20. Ken says:

lol
    Discussing about petty things to divert attention from the main problem which is Wenger himself and his obstinacy to do the same things over and over again.
    So do our fellow fans , always expecting the mad coach to do something different next year. But the fact is, next year, at this point of the league, we shall be in the same situation and the same Wengers’ a** lickers will say the same thing to defend their hero. But no one will acknowledge the lack of commitment of players is related to the mad man’s faltering and unrealistic approach.
    So according to LB, if we read between the lines , what does he want to say ultimately?
    Say it clearly LB, and what is your answer to the mess that your faltering idol has created?
    By the way there are fans who are mad at Wenger and the team he has built up, without spine and consistently inconsistant. So how does it matter to tarnish the argument that fans are not happy?
    WENGER OUT ASAP.

21. fatgingergooner says:

We definitely need improvement. I’d like to see a new first choice CB to partner Kos. Varane or Hummels would be my choice but not sure how realistic they are. I’m hoping this Xhaka transfer is real and not a load of media bullsh*t as I think we still need a first choice HM. Kante would be an option too. I’d also, like every other Arsenal fan, like to see a new CF. Morata would be nice but i’d take anyone with a bit of pace! Depending on who we sell i’d also be interested in a RW as I still don’t think we have one that actually wants to play there! Yarmalenko or Mahrez would do nicely.

Other than that, we are fine! 😂

Realistically I think we may see 2 major signings at HM and CF and Wenger will push Gabriel and Chambers to be Kos partner and we may also see Sanchez or Welbeck playing RW.

Hi FGG, I think it is pretty certain that the Xhaka deal is genuine. He will add much needed steel to our midfield but not many goals unless his role changes.

23. fatgingergooner says:

Steel is what we need Rasp, so I’d be delighted with that. Obviously we need goals too but all I want from our HM is steel and discipline. If we can defend better than we do right now then our lack of goals won’t be quite as obvious.

I agree with you, we really need a big commanding CB next to kozzer – that may not be too difficult. But finding a top striker when so many other super rich clubs will be in the market will certainly be a challenge.

25. akinzo says:

Whichever way one looks at our season, it’s been a disaster. The season was our best in a decade to win the title but we once again flattered to deceive. Top of the table at Xmas but now struggling for third place. We may be one or two players short of competing effectively for the title but that does not explain our chequered performances. The team collapses each time there’s a semblance of pressure. Wenger is surely culpable. How do we explain loses at the Emirates to West Ham, Chelsea and Swansea? The rout at St Andrews and our inability to beat the lowly sides? There is the need to be more pragmatic next season but it’s now looking like our next season is unending. Wenger hasn’t shown that he still has the hunger required to win the EPL in a long while in my opinion. I am not saying he isn’t a fine manager anymore but being unable to win the league and the CL for so long has dented the awe he once invoked. For instance, would Wenger have led Chelsea to the titles they had won under Mourinho? Yes he could with the players assembled but would he have sanctioned the purchase of so many established stars considering his apathy for huge spending?
    And since, it’s becoming apparent that he no longer possess the knack to knock a modest side like ours into title contenders such as Simone Pochettino are doing at Atletico and the Spuds this season. The only other option is for him to bring in exceptional talents but we know his disdain for such. The respect he has worked hard to garner over the years is rapidly eroding and is now derided by many.
    Our lack of bite in the centre forward is obvious even to a layman like me. This is why the great form shown by Ozil this season could go to waste if the chances he has been creating continue unconverted but what converted effort have the club made to correct this anomaly.
    Yes, Iwobi is certainly a good prospect but he is still a long way from a player like Griezmann. This summer, the manager needs to be ruthless to get his mojo back and probably add one title to his respectable reign. The deadwood in the team must be flushed out. The departure of several notable senior players in the summer is a great opportunity to make amends. It has been established that prospects won’t take us to another title, so why not seize the opportunity to bring in the players that will help us erase the ignominy of not winning the EPL in over a decade now.
    NB: guys please bear with me if there are too many errors. I am writing from my sick bed an the hospital.

26. fatgingergooner says:

I’m interested to see if the atmosphere and management uncertainty will effect our transfer dealings. If we want to keep hold of Özil and Sanchez then we need to go big this summer too.

Hi akinzo, wish you a speedy recovery.

LB. I agree with all you write.

We are nowhere near as bad as some portray and nor are our problems.

As to the CB. We all know it takes time for a defender to bed in – it took Sol a season and he was a Brit!

I expect Paul Easter to kick on and become a fine partnership with Kos until Chambers establishes himself.

BTW what is clear is that the defence is not the priority – we have conceded just 4 in our last 6 PL matches

29. fatgingergooner says:

Hi Akinzo, hope you get well soon.

I agree with much of what you say but I don’t believe that Wenger is loathe to spending big money. The signings of Sanchez, Özil and Cech (£10m is a lot for an ageing GK) prove that. What I do believe is one part of his job that he gets most joy from is seeing younger players have big careers and becoming world class stars. I don’t think he’s going to change that because of fan unrest. He hasn’t until now anyway. That’s why I believe sometimes he will choose to put faith in someone like Iwobi rather than bring in a Griezemann.

If a world class £50m striker becomes available then I’ve no doubt we’ll be trying to sign him, but if Wenger thinks Akpom can be the next Henry then I know this will be factored in to the decision more than at a club like Chelsea or City.

Rasp,

It is ironic, after your carefully worded comment @ 4:42, that the following comments were anything but! 🙂

The fact is Rasper, that every site needs a little spark to keep it interesting, as too many people saying/agreeing the same thing can become stultifying.

Whatever views are held about Arsene, for or against him going, a bit like the EU in/out referendum – where everyone exaggerates or lies to suit their agenda, to some degree or another – and in each case a conclusion is not far off, one way or another for the EU, and approaching the close of an era in Arsene’s case – this year, next year or in 4 years time, whatever – but it is coming.

Front and centre – face forward to the future – it will soon be the ‘now’,

Thanks Redders, I was speaking purely from a personal perspective.

So was I, Rasper.

I was not preaching at you – I was generally pontificating – as usual! 🙂

Hi Ken

Thanks for taking the trouble to comment, I am not sure if you have been on this site before but as you can see it is a pretty broad church when it comes to view points, I am not going to answer your comment today, I think I might save it for a headline post.

Hope you come back, it would be interesting to here your thoughts on the football rather than just the politics.

If this comment gives the impression that this is my site, then that is purely accidental as it is not my site at all — way too much work involved in running a site for my liking.

I am just a supporter who would like to see the club, the team and the manager do well.

Rasp

I have wanted to think about my answer rather than just ploughing in. My considered view is probably a bit dull. If your point is that we could have and should have played better on Sunday then I agree, there you go, agreement, a bit dull really.

I have been thinking about the facial expressions of Iwobi and Ozil when they came off and I believe now as I did at the time that both seemed to be thinking I could have and should have done better but I don’t think that either thought for a second that it was from lack of trying.

“Despite needing a win to move back to third, the players were stale and devoid of inspiration, far from being the self-motivated artisans Arsène believes them to be. The season is petering out in acrimony and apathy, sinking to a point where Leicester’s endeavours provide more comfort in their denial of title glory to Tottenham than anything Arsenal do.”

That is a paragraph fropm the headline post on ACLF which RA knows very well 😉

36. wally says:

The way the season started i’d thought that at last they’d left it all behind and were pushing onward and upward. I was very optimistic.
    That we now find ourselves in our current mess is beyond disturbing or annoying or any other adjective i can’t think of at the moment.
    I watch them play and don’t see any passion. I don’t see a team ethic like the two teams at the top have. We look more like citeh out for stretch thinking we can stroll it. And who does that fall on?
    I think wenger may have lost the locker room. And if that is indeed the case it can only get worse. You don’t recover from that.
    I’m unconvinced that adding new players, better players will change anything. It would take an exceptionally strong character to be able to come in and single-handedly change the atmosphere in the locker room by himself.
    One more year. Hopefully it’s used to identify who should be put in charge.

Well said wally.
    new payers with a new manager would work though it may take a few seasons.

Going back to the clip and my first comment there is a divide amongst the fan base that travel and close on 15 thousand didn’t bother to turn up for our last Home game.

Why? It’s pretty obvious to me and many many others.

Look how ACLF has changed as the weeks role on.Some people just don’t want to see what a mess we are in and it maybe years until we have a chance of the title again, which really looked on at Xmas.

38. fatgingergooner says:

Nothing I’ve heard from players would make me think that Wenger has lost the dressing room, but there have been things happening on the field that makes you think certain players are on the way out (Walcott) and others may have lost the confidence of their colleagues (Giroud).

That’s only my opinion though.

39. fatgingergooner says:

Title challengers at xmas to a mess in April. Things are never as good or as bad as they seem Kelsey and I think that sums it up pretty well.

40. Kelsey, your embarrassing yourself. So you think been 4th is a mess? It may not be good enough but for you to bang on about the apocalypse due to 20 years of top four “mess” is laughable.

I give you something Kelsey. Your genuine knack of turning disappointment into armegeddon makes you the perfect doomer

My ex wife is very concerned about climate change. Any chance you could pay her a visit?

41. In fact, you probably paid her a visit whilst I was still with her, causing my divorce? So for that, I thank you. haha

Yes I do Terry and forth is by no means guaranteed. I don’t need the daggers stuck in thanks very much,this season is turning into a disaster,actually it is already a disaster.
    I don’t go with the flow of any particular blog,as I am not looking for brownie points (That’s not aimed at anyone inparticular)

43. That’s your opinion Kelsey, but I could never think like you.

What were you like when all our previous managers had teams that were in worse league positions than Wengers? You must have started a support group.

It’s been a disappointing season, I give you that, but not a disaster. There are a lot of positives to build on, Wenger or no Wenger.

44. simon says:

“As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.”
    Arsene Wenger

Sniffer. Whether you write as Simon or any of the other names you use we all know it is you.

So please just grow some and use one username.

46. fatgingergooner says:

Spurs have ballsed it up. West Brom played well to be fair.

Anyone watching snooker?

THAT WAS FANTASTIC

They’ve blown it again ROLF 🙂

48. Aaron says:

Arsenal would have won league in they would have bought Hinguain! Finishing cost the team dearly:-(

Well done West Brom!

But it makes our dropped points versus Sunderland a bit more painful – we might have had a chance of having a St Totteringham’s Day this year if we’d won.

Ok so I can’t understand the bipolar thinking being expressed today…..we have bloggers saying that they thought at Xmas that we had a chance of winning the title, but the same bloggers are so disappointed with Arsene now we haven’t?

Did he get the team to first, or did they do that on their own and then start listening to him from Boxing Day? If we thought we could win it why didn’t the players?

Or poor old Olivier all his fault for not finishing, up until Christmas he was our top scorer, 3 of Alexis’s came in one game and no one else contributed.

The thing is there’s always someone we could blame, question is should we, it just wasn’t to be…..as frustrating as that is.

It’s always amusing who bloggers choose to criticise, most on here applauded the signing of Cech, very few on here have been critical of his keeping this season. For me it was £10m not really necessary to spend.

And when looking at the rest of the squad I think it’s quite clear the players Arsene is ready to ship out, we had no room for players last Summer without moving on Flamini, Arteta and TR7, with their track record in recent seasons and age it was unlikely they would accept any contracts elsewhere, so if we had signed to replace we would have been paying wages for players who weren’t even in the registered squad,

So next season, what should we expect? What do we need? Do we actually need to take a few steps backwards to go forward?

Firstly we need more goals from midfield, plus more goals from wide and up top. I reckon you need 3/4 very good to great players to have a consistently great season, so we need to be looking at Kozzer, Jack, Ozil and Alexis to offer that.

But the going backwards bit? Well we need to stop committing men forward and leaving ourselves open, I think that will lead to a lot of 0-0’s but may encourage teams to start coming out of their bus formation more?

51. fatgingergooner says:

You’ve got to love newspaper headlines.

Daily Star: CONFIRMED – Manager to walk away at the end of the season.

Story: Arsenal under 18 coach is leaving at the end of the season! 😄

52. chas mobile says:

FGG
    I’d take your 5.06 and 5.17 off and put them up as today’s post.

Pochettino

Little man. Little coat. Pathetic.

Haha, spuddies luck ran out.
    I see they hit the woodwork several times last night.
    Ahhhhhh.

From 4th April

PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE IF ALL SHOTS THAT HIT WOODWORK FOUND NET
    Team……………… P W D L GD PTS
    Arsenal…………. 31 18 5 8 31 59
    Leicester City… 32 16 11 5 23 59
    West Ham United 31 16 9 6 18 57
    Manchester City 31 17 5 9 26 56
    Liverpool………. 30 16 5 9 11 53
    Tottenham Hotspur 32 15 7 10 27 52

Chas

This is so true

“Arsenal have been shit this season, but if you think I’m not going to laugh at Spurs because of that. You need your head tested”

🙂 🙂 🙂

Dragging the quality of this site down since 2010. 🙂

Bloody hell, is it really since 2010. Kinda scary.

Mind you, I wouldn’t be here if there weren’t sliders and shit like that 🙂

Episode 2 of giggle along with Spurs will be at The Bridge on Monday ROLF

Ok, must go walk dog

I find it extremely distasteful that because I and others have a different viewpoint to many that we are classed as having bipolar thinking.

Do you actually know anything about the condition.I have a stepson who is bipolar and as you well know I suffer from GAD.

Kindly think before you write any words that come under the heading of Mental Health. Thank you.

65. Ant says:

66. Ant says:

67. Ant says:

68. Ant says:

69. Ant says:

70. fatgingergooner says:

If we need a post I’ve made my PTB comment into a post but it needs a title.

“Arsenal have been shit this season, but if you think I’m not going to laugh at Spurs because of that. You need your head tested.”

Wish I had thought of that, however may I attempt to atone.

There is only one thing worse than wasting the best opportunity you have to win the league in 12 years and that is to waste the best opportunity you have to win the league in 56 years.

Definitions:

Bipolar
    adj.
    1. Relating to or having two poles or charges.
    2. Relating to a device capable of using two polarizations, such as a transistor that uses positive and negative charge carriers.
    3. Relating to or involving both of the earth’s polar regions.
    4. Having two opposite or contradictory ideas or natures: the bipolar world of the postwar period.
    5. Biology Having two poles or opposite extremities: a bipolar neuron.
    6. Psychiatry Of or relating to bipolar disorder.

I’ll be using it as in no 4 then.

Love the 6.35 pic of Sol.

FGG. Thank you for the PTB