Are Arsenal in the Club?

As I understand it, based on what I have heard here and there, it would seem that preliminary talks have taken place with UEFA between representatives of some of the big money European clubs, including Manure and Juventus.

The clubs’ representatives have made it clear that they think there is a need to move on and capitalise on the promotion of top grade European football.

This really means they want to take the opportunity of better marketing of top European football worldwide, and incidentally making buckets of cash for their owners. There is, too, the lingering suspicion, although I understand it was not mentioned specifically, that the clubs want shot of Platini’s alleged election bribe to the smaller countries/ leagues, that they would be included in the group stages of the CL, if they voted for him to be UEFA president, because they are just seen by the clubs as pointless fodder who are bumped off by the bigger clubs in every tournament, and thus making those games very boring for TV audiences.

Let’s face it – the TV companies are probably behind this, or are in cahoots with the big clubs, as they want value for all the money they have poured into the CL – and when money talks – everyone jumps, especially UEFA and the clubs I suspect! 😀

Something like this plan was always going to happen, at sometime in the near future, and if it is not this one, it will be something along these lines eventually.

That means if the current Premier League-leaders, Leicester, somehow managed to win through in May, they would qualify for Europe, next season, but if they won the following year instead they would not qualify for Europe. Got it so far? 🙂

Milan, for example, another one of the clubs pushing for this change to qualifying, but who have sometimes been rubbish in the Italian league, and possibly may not qualify for the CL next season, and also Manure who are also currently rubbish in the Premier League, and seem unlikely to make next season’s Champions’ League would both become permanent members of the new European set up in 2018, if they get their way.

In addition, both the Chavs and ‘Pool may well be in the elite clubs’ group for 2018, too, even tho they are also unlikely to qualify for next season’s tournament, though this not a given.

Step forward the European Clubs Association, representing the big fish European clubs, including all of those other teams who would like to be guaranteed reserved Champions League places from 2018.

The ECA’s executive board, comprising plenty of bigwigs of the biggest clubs, including the Manure chief executive Woodward and [no, I cannot believe it] our very own Arsenal boss Ivan Gazidis, (I am sort of beginning to like this cunning plan a lot more) have made it clear to UEFA that they are deadly serious about making this change happen, and want it applied to the next Champions League TV deal which happens to start in 2018. Funny that!

In effect, cutting to the chase, the so-called ‘elite’ want their clubs to have reserved invitations to every CL club tournament in the future, Not that surprising I suppose. Hogs at feed?

Who are these elite teams? Well it has not yet been announced but it will rely a lot on the clubs that the TV wallahs think are the prettiest – well, perhaps they are more attractive to viewers might be a more concise way of putting it, whether they are qualified through their local league positions, or not.

It will make qualification for next season’s CL particularly stressful I suspect as that could make a big influence on whether a club is included if they are not a really ‘big’ club.

There will be huge money coming in next season for all the Premiership clubs with the new Sky and BT TV deals starting in 2017, and if some elite clubs get into the new CL set up in 2018, if it is agreed by all concerned, that money could easily be doubled.

It seems that in any event there has been an agreement in principle among the usual suspects that these elite clubs will be included on a permanent basis – however, it remains to be seen who makes the cut as ‘attractive’ to the TV viewers, and also that to ease opposition to the plan, certain other league qualifiers will be added to this group of definite starters.

Perhaps the way to smooth this deal through is to expand the size of the competition, perhaps by formalising a pre-league of other clubs who would fight it out, for qualification, as they do now, during the preseason, but the TV movers and shakers probably won’t want this.

Clubs like Everton, Spurs, and Leicester who may not make the cut as guaranteed ‘elite’ members, will be understandably peed off, and perhaps this is a move away from the corinthian spirit of football.

Corinthian my ass! – high standards and doing the right thing have already been consigned to the dustbin of football’s past, I am afraid.

The alleged backroom chat between some of the top clubs does give this supposedly secret plan some credence, and as I have often said before, when money comes calling, all the money hungry club owners bat their eyelashes, put on their best dresses, apply their lipstick and will kiss the asses of whoever offers them the most!

C’est la vie.

Written by RA

93 Responses to Are Arsenal in the Club?

Frightening stuff, RA, ta.

If this was the start of a European Super league, then it would also be the start of me not attending football matches anymore.

Well done I think RA.

I will just get a translator and dictionary 😉

RA. Thank you for an interesting post (expect Mr Samuels to be writing an article for tomorrows papers)

This has been in the air for sometime.

As the vast majority of football fans watch the CL on television it makes sense to appease both them and the TV companies, therefore it is hugely important to the TV companies that MU (who have the most fans worldwide) are included in the CL.

The Big Boys attract the most viewers so the TV co’s will force this through. Thankfully, I support one of those teams (we are always in the top 10 money generators)

As you rightly say, gone are the days of the corinthian spirit.

Money makes the world go around, world go around, world go around

excuse me for butting in but I just didn’t recognise him.The hair is the giveaway.

Thanks Redders …. oh dear, I guess it is inevitable.

Two spin offs I can see will be (as others have already said), one bad one good:

1. games will be less exciting due to the reduced competitve edge
    2. Clubs in lower divisions will see a rise in attendance and so by default some of the money will percolate down to them.

Morning Chaps, 🙂

I am a little cynical and jaded nowadays, as so much seems to be out of control all over the world with governments behaving at the behest of those with the loudest voices, multi-national companies pretty much doing what they want, and football governed by corrupt European and World football authorities.

However, I am not so sure that this will be a shoe-in for the clubs, in that there is enshrined in European Law, legislation governing restraint of trade, or cartels or corporate governance or closed markets for large organisations such as the TV companies.

It is a great pity that 26May no longer graces AA, both because I liked him very much as a person and also as he is a legal whizz with an excellent intellect.
    He wold have given us a deeper legal insight into these latest shenanigans. 🙂

Superb RA, thank you.

I don’t think it will work, and thank Dennis for that.

Firstly, I believe the current mini league system in The Europa was a kind of blueprint for a Super League, and no-one, clubs or fans, like it.

With only the odd exception, in the odd season, the elite clubs all do qualify on merit (domestic league position), and I simply don’t think the idea would be tolerated by football (as opposed to money) at large.

Everyone can see the effects of polarization of global elites, and the corruption that spills out all over the place, and this is highlighted nowhere better than in Europe. The EU itself, to say nothing of recent revelations of corruption within European football.

For the sake of argument, say there are 1000 league clubs across the European Football zone. I simply don’t think 20 odd detaching themselves with this kind of exclusivity would be tolerated.

Kelsey,

Are you suggesting that ‘photo is of Freddie? Or is it of Martin Wengrow. Or are they one and the same?

Handsome picture! 🙂

9. chas mobile says:

I thought the same, RA.
    Why on Earth would I be able to recognise Martin Wengrow? 🙂

I hope you are right, Micky.

however, the normal tactic in similar circumstances is to buy off the agitators, but taking the Premier League when that was formed by the FA in 1992 (?) there were many unhappy bunnies, including fans, but …….. here we are, and in fairness that has not worked out too badly – because the relegated clubs were given a substantial compensation package and you know what money does.

I guess it is another version of the franchises common in the U.S. which the late DanDan warned against.

If Rasper were to run a vote – for or against – this proposal, I would be firmly in the NO campaign – otherwise we slide further into the clutches of Mammon.

Hi Redders, we can add a poll at this stage, but we will have missed a lot of ‘traffic’.

What would the question be? ….. Are you in favour of a the ECL being replaced by a European league with no promotion or relegation?

RA

I do think there’s a massive difference.

In setting up the Premier League, there was no difference to the fan.

To establish any kind of autocracy or unelected elite, two things are necessary. One, the ordinary person doesn’t give a shit, and the other is, there’s nothing they could do about it even if they did.

That is not the case in business, banking or distribution of wealth. However, with football, the game simply doesn’t exist without the fans. They may not realise it (they’ve had no real need to) but power they certainly do have.

Simple example. Any Saturday, and a Europe wide stay-away action from games, and the tv companies would back track sharpish.

thanks RA, It is all news to me. Do you mean that in the future there will be a number of affluent clubs who will always play in the CL regardless of their position in the domestic league?

That would be about right, Rasp. 🙂

OK Redders, the poll is there ………

16. Martin Samuels says:

Copy / Paste. Job’s a good un.

I am sorry, Micky, I owe you an apology.

No excuses really — but things of a medical nature are a little difficult at the moment – anyway, regardless of that, it was not right to take it out on you, especially as you had simply expressed an opinion.

Stupid of me.

18. chas mobile says:

Martin S.
    🙂

Redders . Do you want me to squelch?

20. Martin Samuels says:

Anyway fine post Redders. This is the sort that only you can write really. Just leave the tactical bolleux to yours truly and you focus on the important intellectual stuff 🙂

I find myself with mixed emotions. On the one hand I wouldn’t want it (and voted no) but on the other we should be safely within the elite clubs anyway.

For me a half way house needs to be established. The current environment where we are strongly suspicious of back-handers going on needs to be eradicated Some of the teams getting in to the top end of Europe shouldn’t really be there. I get the “trying to incorporate other countries” to make it fair but in turn that could be unfair to the 5th, 6th and 7th placed teams in England, Spain, Italy, Germany e.t.c, who are better teams than those actually in there. How do we decide what merits a club’s participation in the CL and how do we decide what is fair and not?

There could of course be a back-lash that may eventually end up hurting the so called elite. There will be a number of big clubs left out of this closed elite across the leagues in Europe. If I were at one of those clubs, and prone to being a bit of a revolutionist, I think I would canvass all the league clubs in England but also the bigger clubs in other leagues asking them to take the same approach as follows:

They could begin anew with their own new domestic leagues excluding those current elite clubs that wanted their own exclusive thing. On the back of this they could form their own new European cup but make it superior to the current Europa. The EPL clubs enjoy greater financial parity with T.V rights monies but it may be a refreshing new dawn for the Spanish and German clubs outside of their big 2 and big 1 respectively. A way to have a new format that sees them gain a greater financial share of the market and grow as a club, where now they are stunted by the dominance of 2-3 clubs.

Initially the elite clubs with their new closed club may have the upper financial hand, but because there are still top excluded clubs in this new situation across the other European leagues, but operating in an environment that is more competitive football wise, the fans viewing preferences may start to turn towards this set up instead. Barca vs Man Utd may all of a sudden be less enticing than Spuds vs Valencia (if they don’t make the club). That would eventually see the T.V financing being adjusted to be more even, and maybe eventually even swing the other way.

If a smaller elite group then started to lose a foothold in the market they would end up needing to go cap in hand back to the other clubs to ask for reconciliation. I know what I would do if I were one of those other bigger clubs (and the more moderate sized clubs) that had got excluded. My answer would be “you do one pal. You chose your little exclusive club without any consideration for the rest of us. Live with it”.

Thus it all declines and the finances diminish as the new footballing world become the new elite and the older traditional big clubs become an irrelevance, slowly heading towards bankruptcy. A bit of a fantasist conspiracy theory I know but maybe this decision could eventually turn into a doomsday decision for Europe’s elite. Stronger together and all that.

Isn’t Elneny’s twitter avatar beautiful?

Martin
    That’d teach them – hoisted by their own petard.

elneny’s avatar is cool, great colours.

Jenks ruled out for 6-9 months!!! Could be career over for the lad. Feck.

Arsenal ticket allocation at Shite Fart Lane has been cut because of the hoarding damage.

Both clubs, together with representatives from the Metropolitan Police and the Safety Advisory Group have decided that the front two rows of the Upper Tier in the visitors’ section of White Hart Lane should remain unsold. Therefore, the Arsenal allocation of tickets for the fixture is reduced to 2,700 from the usual 3,000.

Just need to reduce theirs now for smashing up toilets and seats every season. 🙂

Raddy, @ 1:09

I have been out – so a bit late – but yes, please, squish, squash, squelch my stupid rude comment — but it is only right to leave my apology up there for all to see.

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

Excellent read RA

Sadly it only seems like a matter of time.

Fine post Redders. As it is not about tactical bolleux or Theo I really don’t have much of an opinion on the matter 🙂

I think we have often said this before but I really don’t think that Arsene plays the P.R and media game very well during TW’s. I am calm about no-one else coming in this TW but AW and Gazidkis must know many fans will not be. This statement that not needing anyone else because player x,y,z is returning is like a red rag to a bull to many fans and you would think that the great Arsenal P.R team would be aware of this.

It seems Arsene has again come out with his usual TW line and you just know that it will have many fans with steam coming out of their ears so why say it in this way.

How about then advising Arsene to not be so honest and just use wishy washy politicians statements. Things like :

“we do already have a great squad packed full of internationals and enough to win the big prizes in my opinion. However, we are always looking at ways we can improve things, and scout and watch players through the season, and also have a lot of dialogue with various other parties throughout the season. We will only buy when it actually improves us not just for the sake of spending the clubs money. Sometimes things are in the pipeline that mature later even if we wanted it to happen earlier, and I can say no more than that at this stage one way or the other”.

As my friends know my short-term memory is poor. Can anyone answer this based upon his history at AFC.

Is Welbeck any good? Will he improve our attack? Where does he play and whose position will he take?

Raddy, are you sure you want to ask Micky and myself that? I practically tripped over getting to my keyboard 🙂

Oh ok, seeing as you asked. The modern best teams in my mind play with a mobile front 3 that interchange position. Up top you want the player that, out of the 3, has the skill set more of a striker but is comfortable moving wide at times. Either side you want the players who look more wingers / wing forwards but are comfortable going into the central area and score goals as well as the striker.

That player up top wants to be both quick and strong if possible, be able to operate the wide channels, be able to link up well with other players and have a clinical eye for goal.

In Welbeck’s case it is only the last bit that is missing, but that is the bit that only really comes from more regular exposure in the role. You have to find out by playing them there and giving them that opportunity. Not, as I have said before, fleeting opportunities here and there.

Quite simply, of all our potential senior strikers, Welbeck has the skill set that could maybe see him be classed as a worldy or somewhere near that if he starts to bang in them goals regularly, as the other attributes are in place. I am all for going for it, and I suspect Didit concurs.

33. Le Coq Monster says:

Are Arsenal in the club ?…………………………….well for Dennis knows how many years now….20 on the trot ?…..we are already in the club, not very good in it, but we`re in it !. So if it`s likely to happen then why not be one of the permament ones ?…………….especially if it doesn`t include the Spuds !.,…. for they will have to leapfrog not just Us and Manshafter, but City, Chavs and Dippers to be a resident of such a league, so they would only have a chance if the European bigwigs let England have 6 teams !.
    The Spuds being permamently out of the an Elite League would be something too great an opportunity to not want !………………….so for that reason I say……………… YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Welbeck is going to be the best number 9 in the country.

Or he can play on the left with Sanchez as a number 9.

Or he can play on the left with Giroud in the middle should Sanchez be injured.

Welbeck is such a clever signing, when you consider the shortage of number 9s there are out there, to buy a striker with a view to using him in two years from the date he was brought was brilliant.

Yes, someone is going to say that it was hoped that he would hit the ground running but I still say he was brought with an eye to the future.

Evening all
    And we’re on strikers 🙂

Agree with most of LB, and of course GB. I slightly disagree with LB in that I think he did hit the ground running. I always thought he looked as sensational a striker as you could get for someone who came from a club where he only played a bit part, and wide.

He looked great for us and England, but got shunted wide to accommodate the returning Ollie.

His goals against Galatasaray were Henryesque.

I think I’ve said before, that if he’s given a run through the middle, he has a way way higher ceiling than either Ollie or Theo.

Hi Micky

Understand what you are saying. The reason for me saying that he was brought with an eye for the future was that he was sloppy — unnecessarily so, this is not like a Theo sloppy, Welbeck really has incredible close control and there was absolutely no need for him to be that careless. I viewed this as something that would be ironed out with maturity or in other words — in the future.

Agree with GB and his view of Welbeck’s skillset.

RA

Thanks for the post.This subject has been muted for years as a Super league but all it does is take the fan further away from the club they have supported from childhood or when ever.

What happens if another muti billionnaire comes along who can literally outbuy any of the so called big clubs, offer money to players never ever dreamt of, it just becomes a game of Monopoly, and it could be literally any club not in the proposed elite group.
    Newcastle come to mind.They consistently underperform,grt 55000 every week and have a very shrewd but dislikeable chairman, who would sell out if the price was right.

Well that’s it LB, we totally agree 🙂

Much as I bang on about buying this and that, I’d be so pleased if Danny became that man.

Then we buy Rightsidedsanchez and bingo

RA
    Wherever you are, hugs and kisses and stuff 🙂

Cheers Redders

Will have to keep this short. Up to my eyeballs in unsent Tax Returns. The pain only alleviated by the sweet taste of cash.

Which of course what this is all about. Its all right for me to salivate over money. I need cash to buy peoples affections and pay for sex, but these twats dont need extra dosh for christs sake.

They are not only greedy, they are traitors to the game of football and those who drive cars exuding black fumes.

How many of them eat there dinner by staring through restaurant windows or sleep on a bed so knackered it doesn’t want you there?

They dont care about football. They just want to make a quick buck and in the process strangle the game leaving behind a rotten carcass, which because of two ex wife’s and an expensive drug habit, I would be forced to eat.

Crystals

I agree, there will be more money coming in from individuals I reckon. Central London is heaving with parked foreign money in property. Football Clubs are also a safe haven in this country as we’re so flexible with vetting the source of incoming loot.

With the money yet to properly explode in India, China and the US, it will come.

Then there’s the Transplant way of putting it 🙂

Always the best 🙂

Does anyone know if the Australian Open Final tomorrow, on Eurosport 1, will be shown on Liveonline (whatever its called now)?

Good to see you back, Micky, as I said, I am ashamed of being so rude for no reason, and as for swearing, too — unbelievable. 😦

Hope to be better tomorrow and back to my normal (abnormal?) self!

And you are right about that Terry and his way of putting it – dirty devil that one 🙂 — and have you heard about his nephew who plays for our U18s, named Ilias Buttercup Chatzitheodoridis – actually he hasn’t owned up to being the uncle, but with a name like that – can there be any doubt of Terry’s connection? 😀

Buona sera.

Eating pizza is the solution to everything RA 🙂

Must go. Scales to practice

Micky. Scales are the central defence of the music world.

Phew
    End of scales then 🙂

48. Martin Samuels says:

Interesting view from LB that Welbeck is being groomed as our future number 1 striker. Never thought about it that way. I would always prefer an answer to come from what we already have but just assumed AW didn’t see it there. I do hope he starts to get a run of games as striker once up to full fitness.

Someone had stolen my identity earlier but I have reclaimed it and fed them to the dromedaries……..along with Terry’s carcass….sorry Terry you will have to go hungry old chap.

Thank you Martin.

You’re welcome LB…..on Martins behalf 🙂

52. omgarsenal says:

This proposition might work IF the following were respected;

* Promotion and relegation should remain in force but be determined on the basis of where the so-called ¨elite¨ clubs finish in the CL table for that season. Say anyone finishing below 13th place in a 20 team Elite CL would be relegated and 5 new clubs be admitted based on their finishing 1st in their respective leagues?

* The addition of 5 wild-card teams who had finished 2nd in their respective leagues. They would be required to participate in a pre-season elimination tournament against the bottom 7 CL elite teams facing relegated. The top 2 teams finishing 1st and second, regardless of their previous CL status, would be admitted to the CL Elite for the coming season.The remaining 10 teams would be relegated or remain in their leagues.

* Ticket prices would be kept very low for this elimination tournament and seasonal Elite Champions League prices would be reduced using a % of TV and Broadcast rights paid to each Club in the ECL (Elite Champions League).

* Officials could only be from FIFA AND never from the countries of clubs playing each other, just like current WC and Euro rules.

* Away tickets would represent at least 25% of available seating and, IF there were home tickets not taken, they would be put in the away ticket pot to increase the chances for supporters to see away games at least 12 hours before kick-off.

There are many ideas that could make this a win-win process for everyone involved but that’s for another day.

53. OzGoonerGuy says:

If this competition does get off the ground, then we simply have to be part of it. An elite competition will attract the elite players and provide the highest rewards. I can’t believe that Silent Stan would just sit back and watch us miss the boat for this, and even Uzmanov is likely to say something. And if Gazidis can’t assure our interests are safe then we should be rid of him.

Sugar daddy clubs are going to try and throw their weight around – the Mancs and the Chavs. Don’t know about the bin dippers. But between these dodgy money men and the dodgy football officials, who knows what we’ll end up with.

Moprning

Just to confirm Ospina is in goal,Mertesacker is banned and we have a really hard game today. Burnley have a very potent front line but will Gabriel and the new guy both play.Chambers will and that worries me.We need to start scoring freely again

I rate us as 60/40 to win, Raddy will have other ideas about the inbreds, I am sure.

Hard game!!!!!

It’s Burnley 2016 crystals, not Burnley 1896 for goodness sake 😀

kelsey. You are right – I have other ideas 🙂

OMG. Very interesting. You have clearly thought about this and come up with a workable format. Not sure about the 7 team play-off insomuch as when would it be played? There are already too many fixtures for the big teams.

OzGoonerGuy. The fact that Gazidis is on the committee discussing the proposal indicates we would be involved

Right —- that’s enough football. Let’s go surfing …

57. Shard says:

Late on the debate, but the idea of a European Super League has been around for a long time, and I believe it is inevitable.

Taking inspiration from US sports, there are a few ways this could work.

My idea would be that the current domestic league split into two, with big and small clubs together in leagues 1 and 2. This leads to only 18 league games in the season, but gives the smaller clubs a chance to win their league, or put bums on seats when the big clubs come visiting. The winners of the leagues play off against each other to determine domestic champion.

The other half of the season is spent playing European competition. The Super League clubs play that competition, while the other clubs continue on the merit formula (their standing on the table) and they play in a European League of their own.

So 2 non SL clubs from England, France, Germany (and one each from qualifying from Holland, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark etc) form the Northern European League,

And 2 non SL clubs from Italy, Spain, Portugal, and one club from Ukraine, Turkey etc play in the Southern European League. And the winners play off against each other, and at the end the winners play the winners of the SL.

Once the money in China, India, Australia and the US kicks off, you might even have a world super league (like the current CL) but that is decades off.

What the clubs who don’t get to play in the SL and the new Euopean leagues do for half the season, apart from playing domestic cup competitions, I don’t know, but surely a schedule can be arranged for them.

As long as some money trickles down to all the clubs, I suspect they might get on board with the inevitable rather than get left out entirely.

Is this bad for football? I’m not sure either way.

micky – and what about December 2008?

Morning Folks, 🙂

Micky,

The Murray Open — Umm, the Ozzie Open I mean starts tomorrow @ 8 a.m. (on 410) Eurosport 1 HD

RA – about the Superleague:
    do Arsenal have a place guaranteed?
    will the CL stop to exist?
    or is it going to be another competition, more away games, injuries, etc?

I know you don’t know, but what is your prediction?

chas – I know, I know what we could do in mornings – voices of sports personalities 🙂

I am not around later so will publish the PM early. Is that OK?

Anyone who objects please raise your hand and say Aye

63. Shard says:

I have a movie quiz lined up if anyone wants it.. arsenal related theme 🙂

no objections raddy 🙂

not footballing matter, but I am very disappointed in David Bowie. Left all his money (£70mil) to family. Nothing to the cancer research. And there is Luke Robertson who risked his life, suffered frost bites on his face and digits, and donated all money raised to the Marie Curie fund. I do my bit monthly and it gets me wind up that the rich could push the research forward significantly, but they don’t

go on then shard 🙂 nice and easy on a cold Sat morning

66. Red Arnie says:

motning all.

67. Red Arnie says:

Thanks Redders, and thanks everyone who keep the space going strong. Glad to be back from AA-holiday to find that all is nice and fine. 🙂

68. Red Arnie says:

Shard. my tuppence. pls keep the quiz for a later day. today is matchday.

The dream of an unprecedented third consecutive FAC triumph lives on! 🙂

The dream of edging Barca out of CL lives on. 🙂

Arsenal Stadium mystery

70. Shard says:

Too late arnie 😛

71. Shard says:

And you forgot the dream of the league title. The treble is on!!

If 3 is what I think it is – maybe it’s not appropriate for today!

73. Shard says:

oh yeah.. I did consider it but obviously not too well.. Living at a distance I forget that it is very real to some people.. delete please chas.

74. Shard says:

Replace with this

Haha, I was just looking for a suitable photo and picked the same one exactly.

oh no, it is so easy to cheat 😦 i won’t spoil the game for others

Fever pitch does not require cheating 🙂

77. Shard says:

Eddie.. you must also name the arsenal connection along with the film.

This is what I was really looking for. 🙂

79. Red Arnie says:

🙂 🙂 🙂

classic: “you’ve got the tickets but you want to see The jungle Book” 🙂

shard – google tells you – for example Ocean’s Twelve – Clooney in our kit

shard – I am sure some of the AAers are decent, honest human beings and will struggle to name the films and connections 🙂

83. Red Arnie says:

Pray, where is Raddy’s PM?

Eddie

Bowie left 600 million in pounds

kels – that’s more like it, but the press are reporting measly £70mil. Still, he would do well if he left 10% to the cancer research.

shard – is that me cheating 🙂 I am terrible 🙂

New Post

87. sdf says:

Greetings from Ohio! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided
    to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.

I enjoy the information you provide here and can’t wait
    to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your
    blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!