Do Arsenal REALLY need a star striker?

2 games, 2 goals, that’s the record of two Arsenal youngsters currently playing their football in the Championship. One of them is now an ex player in Benik Afobe, the other is very much an Arsenal player in the making in the shape of Chuba Akpom, but will either of these talented young players ever be given an opportunity to perform at a big club?

Over the last few years we have seen a massive shift in the way modern strikers play. Previously, they would work in tandem, usually with a big lump and a speedster seen as the ideal pair. Now, however, the striker position is one of the loneliest on the field, with many clubs, especially the big ones, preferring to play with a lone front man. I believe this is a massive reason as to why there are a lack of quality young strikers available on the market, and why someone like Benik Afobe didn’t get a chance at Arsenal.

If you look back at the debuts of some talented young strikers who went on to make it at big clubs, you will see an obvious pattern. The likes of Owen, Anelka and Rooney all started young, and all made their debuts playing as one of a pair alongside a more experienced striker. These days though it’s almost impossible for a young player to get an opportunity when there is only 1 striker position available.

What we see now are the likes of Sturridge, Welbeck and Morata having to play in a wider role to try and prove their worth. All these players were eventually moved on by their giant clubs as they opted for more experienced and trusted options to lead the line.

There are, of course, exceptions to the rule, such as Kane, Berahino and Ings, but these breakthroughs tend to be at smaller clubs like Tottenham and West Brom, and only after star signings such as Soldado, Adebayor and Ideye have failed.

With Arsenal constantly being linked to the likes of Benzema, Cavani and Lewandowski, my questions for you are how do you think the signing of one of these star strikers effects the chances of Akpom? Do you ever see a situation where a huge club, like Arsenal, can put their trust in a young player to lead the line when the demand for results is at an all time high?

Also, if it’s not formation, what do you think, if anything, is to blame for the lack of quality young striking talent in Europe?

Written by FatGingerGooner

58 Responses to Do Arsenal REALLY need a star striker?

“smaller clubs like Tottenham and West Brom”

Thanks FGG biggest laugh of the week 😀

Unfortunately this is a problem across most of the pitch, everyone is demanding success from fans to boardroom at every club, occasionally you have a player that plays beyond his years, but there are very very few that can do that.

Would John Terry break in to the Chelsea squad nowadays? Not a chance, they would be looking for the ready made option from somewhere else in the PL or Europe, look at these smaller clubs, given the choice of developing their own, or employing a solid pro from Europe for probably not a great difference in wages they take the latter option.

Afobe put in the hours on loans, and impressed enough at MK Dons last season that he eventually got a big move to a big club, i know people who support both Dons and Wolves, and they all think he is a terrific player, the Dons fan was particularly upset that we sold him half way through his loan deal.

2. Good post FGG, Wenger has shown himself willing to give young strikers a go if he thinks they could be good enough.

Last season he tried it with Sanogo, the fact that he’s now out on loan suggests he failed to live up to the manager’s expectations.

Now that dosh is not the problem it used to be, a young player must have an exceptional talent to get in the side when players such as Benzema can be afforded.

Not too to many of our loanees actually make it when they come back.

Nice one Fgg. Being abroad and typing from phone i didnt refresh and posted a comment on the last post. Kind of relevant to this in some ways and also debated some of RC’s points. Would one of you be a darling and copy and paste it onto this one for me (no idea how to do it from a phone) and i will comment more specifically on this one when i can

I agree with a lot of what GIE said. I was actually quite miffed when we let Afobe go without having a proper look at him playing with the higher standard players of our first team.

I hope Akpom gets his chance. The answer is a bit easier for me, but GIE will not agree with this. I would keep Welbz and Theo as they offer wing forward and striker options. One might possibly break out in the strikers role. Akpom after his loan season would be a third option. The 4th would be a new top class proven striker. The loser sorry to say is Ollie.

5. Red Arnie says:

GoonerB says:
    August 12, 2015 at 11:26 am

Micky your terms of what to avoid with a new striker is fine by me. BTW, off anywhere nice?

Interrsting article with interesting points RC but it hasn’t convinced me at this stage to change my mind. I am quite happy with a deeper 2 comprising a mobile slightly less techie player who performs his primary function as a screen and regainer of posession very well, paired with a more techie player who has an ability to bring the ball out well from deep to transist defence to attack. We have 3 excellent options with Santi, Jack and even Rosicky who are all better at this role than Ramsey IMO.

I actually see Ramseys skill set being more suited higher up the pitch as a goal scoring number 10. In this sense he is more Ozil’s understudy for me. I don’t think it was right to bring him back in to this role as the article suggested. I think the article got it more correct in the dysfunctional attack despite the quality of individual players.

That could be first solved by not playing key players like Santi and Ozil out of their best position as Wenger did in this game. Give the number 10 and the deeper controlling midfielder 2 quality and pacy wing forwards to aim to put in behind the defence and a quality mobile striker thst csn get onto and score off defence splitting passes while also linking well with the 2 wing forwards snd number 10.

We should rarely have to chase games like this which makes us lose our shape and often concede again. Ramsey went with his natural instinct to get more into their box and left Coquelin exposed. Get the balance and quality ahead of Coquelin right and we should be going 2 up ourselves at half time then control the game without going gung ho and likely hit them with 2 quick further goals in the 2nd half.
    This id whst truly top teams do and i feel le coq is fine for us and we are only 1 top striker and a ban on AW’s tinkering from firing on all cylinders.

6. The problem with up and coming players is when to give them a chance with the big boys.

Early season is a no no, you just can’t take the risk. Mid season the same and end of season unless we were twenty points clear at the top, would be suicidal for the manager.

Which leaves the cups and these too have become too important to.mess around in.

7. Red Arnie says:

Great question, FGG, and a nice hypothesis on what might be a crucial issue. 🙂 That question, however, for experts in tactical bollix. Not non-experts in untactful politix. Nevertheless, let me try.

Yes, Arsene will give opportunities to youngsters. Hence the likes of Akpom and Sanogo have a chance. Will they make it to the team? That is the £m question. Well, that depends on (a) how they do on loan, (b) whether there is a situation (or disaster) where they can be called back, and (c) whether they perform creditably in that case.

Well, the path to the top is hard and treacherous. But Le Coq succeeded, and there is no reason why one of the above two cannot.

The player who was discarded last year, unfortunately without that many chances, was Campbell not Sanogo. Sanogo might have a future with the club, still, IMO.

Was the club unfair to Campbell. IMO, no, he had a chance to fight it out with Welbeck, albeit largely in the training ground.

Thats my tuppence. 🙂

8. IanRealGunner says:

Having seen Akpom a few times now, he looks a bit greedy, and doesn’t get his head up to feed the pass – I know I should qualify this with the fact that with limited opportunities he is probably trying too hard to impress. It would be interesting to see whether he does this in training as well. The other thing with him is he appears to be another Anelka – he never seems to smile or enjoy playing, even when he has been scoring recently. He looks pretty miserable, and the perfect contrast to Santi. I hope he does well at Hull though as I think he has all the skills in-place, just may be something wrong with the attitude

9. Red Arnie says:

Norfolk. I agree. Progression in the Capital One Cup is crucial for the in-house development of youngsters. Unfortunately, last year we did not do that well, hence we have had to send quite a few players out on loan.

10. RC78 says:

I think that our gaps are more on FB, CB, DM and eventually FW/Wingers…

As a result, the priority for me should be a DM (if they can play CB great) and then if funds allow, we should go in for a FW/Winger as well…

The profile we need is basically someone who is pacy and extremely good at runs, at creating their own chances (and creating chances through passes and going past players through dribbling (like Messi, Aguero, Suarez, Pedro, Neymar, …). There are not many players of that kind available…Again, with Walcott, Giroud, Wellbeck, I feel that we are quite well covered…Benzema would not make ourselves better because of his style of play, which may not suit ours…I would think that Pedro, Reuss, Merteens and Callejon would add more to our squad than Benzema…

11. fatgingergooner says:

Thanks for the comments.

I suppose the dream scenario is Akpom banging in enough goals to get Hull promoted and then doing the same again next year to keep them up, and then coming back to Arsenal as a world class striker!!!

Where is Campbell? Has he been sold yet or are we still waiting for a buyer?

I think Akpom has a lot more to his game than Sanogo and I quite like his arrogant, selfish streak. All good strikers need that and when the goals start flowing we usually call them clinical and ruthless rather than greedy and selfish!

FGG – you are probably right, there is too much at stake to risk unproven forward and most clubs cannot really afford the comfort of trying the youngsters out. Wenger does it in lesser competitions, but even he changed his tactic. We used to see Arsenal kids against experienced players some years ago, but now it is just the 2nd goalie and a couple of midfielders that get a chance.

The stakes are too high, every point counts. We cannot be any different or we shall lose. Cannot beat them – join them. Therefore my answer is resounding YES, Arsenal do need a star striker. Let’s win the league and then worry about Afobe or Chuba

Campbell doesn’t want to go on loan, but might have to – to palermo

14. RC78 says:

Red Arnie, we can indeed play with a 4-2-1-3 but the question is who would you start in the middle and upfront?

Since last year, I have been saying that we cannot play Santi and Ozil together because they both are very similar although Santi has more engine and Ozil has a better eye for the pass…

If you play a 4-2-1-3:

– who do you play in the hole?
    -> I would argue that we should play Ozil there but Ozil’s defensive work rate is not great so you need two players that can actually back him up…
    -> Given our squad, we have to keep Coquelin in but as mentioned, he needs an upgrade…
    -> That leaves us with one spot between Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere, Arteta, Rosicky and Ox…I vote Ramsey for now but I think that eventually, Ox will grow into this role (see next suggestion)…

Suggested line-up in a 4-2-1-3
    Ramsey, Coquelin
    Ozil
    Ox, Walcott, Sanchez

Now, I think that if we do not get a DM, then we must play in a 4-3-1-2 with:

Ox, Coquelin, Ramsey
    Ozil
    Walcott, Sanchez

In any case, Cazorla misses out and this is why I was saying this summer that we could afford to sell him now because he is at a high market price and we have Wilshere, Arteta, Rosicky that can bring (not to the same level maybe) similar skills…I was torn apart by you know who…lol

Now the best would be to just buy a DM like Javi Martinez/Mascherano that can be an enforcer, control the tempo, play at CB and a FW like Mertens and we are quite sorted…although we would need upgrades at CB and FB still

Ox, Javi Martinez, Ramsey
    Ozil
    Walcott, Sanchez
    ————————————–
    Meertens, Giroud, Wellbeck
    Wilshere, Coquelin, Arteta

15. RC78 says:

Grzegorz Krychowiak is considered…At 22 Mln, he is affordable but for this price, I would rather get Bender, Martinez or Biglia and for lower price, one could get Motta or Wanyama…That said, he is better than Coquelin and has his best years ahead of him, so why not?

Thanks Arnie for bringing me forwards 🙂

There is a risk with any forward player in adapting to the epl when coming from oversess, no matter their reputation. You have to look at their qualities and make a judgement call.

On Benzema, i would say physically he is big enough, he has good mobility snd deceptive pace. I feel he is a 30 goal a season player if he is the main man up top rather than just a foil to make the Portuguese Prancer look good. His link up play and assists are also excellent which is perfect for bringing Sanchez, Ox etc into goal scoring positions.

A good Post, FatGinge, and a very sensible question.

Arsene’s assessment of certain player’s for given positions differs from mine and I just wished he would listen to me, as it is well known I am an accredited expert on such things like the Mickey is on hugely expensive CFs. [In fairness that is the limit of Didit’s knowledge].

There have been a few English who have come through the youth system, not necessarily forwards, who have been let go over the years and those decisions have left me puzzled.

Henri Lansbury hugely impressed me when I attended youth matches, and did reach the first team before being let go, and now plies his trade at Forest. More recently Chucks Anneke, JET (J. Emanuel Thomas) Ping Pong, Afobe (as mentioned) looked to have a career at the Arsenal but were all shown the door – puzzling.

Another who was destined to join them in the nether regions of the football world was Le Coq who was fortuitously saved by the awful injury record of Arsenal and reluctantly was recalled to show that he was better than previously give credit for.

And to prove a point, David Bentley was hugely respected by the youth team coaches and was one of the most skilful players of that era – he was released after various loan spells and made a good fist of playing for England and commanding big transfer fees, most notably with the Spuds of all things – but he was not deemed good enough by Arsenal.

I worry for Chuba Akpom as he has started out on the dreaded loan route, and may never come back given Arsene’s previous track record, and the same applies to Serge Gnabry.

There are any number of other potentially great young forwards in the current Arsenal Reserves/Youth system including the latest first teamer Alex Iwobi and others like Steven Mavdidi, Chris Willock (one of three brothers) and the new arrival from France, Jeff Fortune.

Will any of them make it at Arsenal in preference to a bought in ‘ready made’ forward? Don’t hold your breath, guys. 🙂

Arnie,

You deserve great credit yourself for managing to bring GoonerB forward, as he said himself.

It is refreshing that GoonerB recognises that he was backward, probably the result of sticking worms where they do not want to go, so watch out if he tries to repay your kindness by offering to worm you. 🙂

19. Red Arnie says:

OK, quite a few nice thoughts from everyone. 🙂 Here is where I stand at the moment. 🙂

Redders. The path of return is tough, but not impossible. Example: Le Coq. The path to a starting lineup in a leading EPL club is tough, but not impossible. So be it. Big deal! 🙂

GoonerB. So, your model is a single central target man. Quick on the turn and accurate sharp shooter. 30 goals a year. Fantastic, let us find that person. Easier said than done.

Assume for the moment, we can find this person. I hope our MF is able to reach this striker. Mind you, this person will be identified and marked down heavily, even physically. I hope he can stay fit 3/4 of a season. No, too many assumptions for my taste! sorry.

Now, on to RC78. Yes, a three man front line, or perhaps 2 man like FGG suggested, is a better bet IMO. One holding player. Who will feed on to runners from both sides. We already have the best holding forward in the world. He is strong, he does not fall over at the first touch, he stays fit. Just 2 months lost in 2 seasons.

That is my position. 🙂 However, if we can get a top target man with guaranteed 30 goal a season prowess, on with it! 🙂 🙂 🙂

20. Red Arnie says:

Redders. I should probably be in hiding, then. 🙂

21. The Cockie Monster says:

Nice one Obese Ginge.
    I`m afraid in todays climate a top competing team has to buy off the shelf top talent and keep all the best youngsters as well…..as in what Mansour City and Chavs are doing !……….they are a giant step in front of us as they can buy all the top youngsters, hibernate them and it doesn`t count against their FFP situation .

This left winger shows good tekkers here, huge potential !.

RA, I share your sentiment about many of the young players we let go. In Bentley’s case I think AW had him lined up as Dennis’ replacement and really wanted him to stay but he was impatient and wanted to go then got an attitude. It wasn’t as if it wsd Djemba Ba ahead of him so he should have bided his time. He ended up more a winger but I think his career could have been very different if he had let AW try and realise his vision for him as a number 10.

Arnie I agree it is hard to find that right striker. The bit about the physicality and marking is something every top striker that comes to the EPL has to deal with, even diminutive ones like Aguero. The best strikers use their mobility intelligence and technique to spin away from or find space away from the defenders rather than remaining more staticly on top of them.

We have the worlds best holding forward? Maybe Arnie. I will give you we have a very decent holding forward. Ask yourself this though, if you took Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Chavs, Citeh how many of them would do a direct swap with their 1st choice, and in some cases 2nd choice, striker? If the answer is none then I think it indicates where we are currently.

Good point, GB, @ 3:51, and Hi to you, 🙂

Nothing is black and white in the world of football, or life in general for that matter, and as you say the situation with Bentley was probably affected in some way beyond our ken, and likely so too with some of the others, but there is a trend in there [Loan = Exit] that is not explained quite so easily, and anyway falls into the category of man management.

Cocky Doodle,

I forgot to say in my recollection yesterday how proud I was that you stood up for Terry, despite the terror you must have felt arguing with the Chelsea Pensioners. 😀

For myself, I would have joined them and smacked his tush as well! 🙂

26. Vintage Gooner says:

Interesting post FGG. I confess I was sure before the season started that Arsene was moving toward three very mobile forwards with a lot of interchange. Alexis, Theo and Ox initially with Welbeck an obvious reserve. However start the season and we’re playing OG up top (slow), Santi on the left (also slow) and only Ox with any pace. Puzzling!

At full back we chose two older excellent defenders without seeming to notice that our normal balance of marrying one with a younger quicker player on the other side gives us better balance. The loss of young Bellerin should have given Gibbs an opportunity particularly as the absence of both Alexis and Welbeck meant a lack of pace on the left. Puzzling!

The inspired placing of Santi next to the Coq which seemed to give both an extra gear last season is changed to Ramsey and Coq which works much less well. Puzzling!

Finally though I would like to make a special plea to Arsene that with the excellent youngsters he has been recruiting that he reverts to his former habit of choosing the best of them together with a very experienced core of 4/5 of our mature players (Arteta, Rosicky, Mertesacker and whichever of the older fullbacks is least regular in the starting first team spring to mind) to steady them and bring them on in the Capital One Cup is really the ideal way forward. It is at this point that the loss of players like Akpom, Hayden (who should have been kept until we had top cover for the Coq) and Crowley to loan deals seem to me to have been much better considered in the January window for both Arsenal and the players concerned. Puzzling!

oh no cockie, you are right, Corbyn is a Gooner, poo!
    He can buy Crete with DidIt 🙂 see micky, I was right not to want to take all Gunners to the island with us. Imagine a nice evening by the beach with that twat

28. stevepalmer1 says:

evening all, Nice one Ginge,
    Personally speaking, I am not to bothered about a top class striker, The way clubs now play, and ours as well are to utilise players to play certain ways, Strikers playing as wingers , A Giroud type player is used to hold up play, his pace is slow so to get away with a breakaway is not on, Welbeck on the other hand when fit is also asked to play here there and every, where, Akpon may get a chance is if Wenger doesn’t buy, But should he buy a striker he can kiss his Arsenal career away.

Arsenal rely on goals being score by all and sundry, Theo will get goals against the right opposition, The Ox has been told to shoot on sight, Sanchez will score goals, Ramsey of course will weigh in with a few, and Danny will also score at sometime, Mertsacker and Kos will score from set plays, Monreal will also have a couple Belerin will score and Santi will also get his fair share.Ozil may even surprise us.

Arsenals goals will come from everywhere, Granted against The Hammers, they were thin on the ground, but many chances were made and only the finishing was off on the day.

Of course should Wenger bring a big Named striker in, i wouldn’t say no, but whoever we have up front will certainly get goals, Make chances and we’ll have hatfuls.

Some great comments today prompted by a fine FGG post.

Huge clubs trusting young strikers? What about Michael Owen? L’pool were a huge club back before they became the Spurs of the North.

Interesting to see people question the decision to loan Akpom. Do you really think he could lead the line for AFC this eason? Really? IMO he, Sanogo, Campbell are all young men who could eventually become valuable to AFC but right now the only way forward for them is through the loan system.

And ask yourself this …… has any player who left AFC during the Wenger years gone on to become a better player?

30. Shard says:

Not sure it’s just the formation. footballers are now expected to do more than their traditional roles. strikers can no longer expect to be the best simply by standing around the penalty box looking to poach a goal. they are expected to contribute in other ways as well. This is probably because defenders are also now better equipped technically to deal with them. No surprise the number of players who can do all that are lower in number than when they could thrive just by doing one thing well. You are probably correct about the formation in the sense that greater numbers would provide scope for greater specialisation. which we csn see in midfield to some extent.

As for the youngsters. it might be harder to get to be a regular in the team but it always was tough. it was only in our austerity years that we fasttracked youngsters to the first team. before that wenger was criticised for not giving youngsters enough chances. However I think that contrary to RA’.s contention that a loan means goodbye the homegrown rules and ffp mean that while we`ll see top clubs have more players on loan we`ll also see a good few of them make it. Plus with the quality of the english league becoming better, they`ll play at a higher level than earlier. which should help them.

greetings from the irish countryside.

31. fatgingergooner says:

Too busy talking about players we don’t own to notice that a player we do own, TR7, has just been ruled out for 8 weeks! 😦

Raddy – yes. Anelka, Henry and even Barcelona Cesc learnt a trick or two

Oh Eddie. Don’t be silly 😀

TH may have won a Cup or 2 with Barca but he was never the player he was with AFC.

Anelka earned a bucket full of money but never reached the peaks he had in his first season at AFC.

Cesc??? Nay, nay and thrice nay

Cheers, FGG.
    We need a star everything. 🙂

gosh, what happened to your inner calm??

Thierry became a much better team player with Barca. He admitted himself that his play reached a different level in Spain.

Anelka became one of the best strikers of his time, not the best, but one of the best. In my opinion he left us long before his best

Cesc did improve, he had to fight for his place in the team

chas – as much as I love our players, I think they (with one or two exceptions) look much better with their red and white strips on

37. Red Arnie says:

I agree with Raddy and Chas.

Rarely have we let a player go at the wrong time.

Of course, to maintain value in the transfer market, you need to let them go one season before their hitting the abyss. That is about it, never two seasons. 🙂

38. Red Arnie says:

GoonerB. This is getting a bit boring, so I will make my point one more time.

“Ask yourself this though, if you took Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Chavs, Citeh how many of them would do a direct swap with their 1st choice, and in some cases 2nd choice, striker? If the answer is none then I think it indicates where we are currently.”

My answer is probably none. But, your logic is flawed. You are also right that this “indicates where we are currently”. But not in teh way you think.

The reason why they may not want out French stud 🙂 is because we play a different style of game. Every fan to him/herself, but I like the way we play. I like the way, we scored the Jack goal against Norwich, I like the fact that we try to play a different style.

And I think we are, as a team, as good as Chavs or Shitty. And we can beat anyone in Europe on our day.

Finally, you have said that Ollie’s best is beyond him, that he will have a spectacular fall from “grace” this season. Please remember this prediction because I will revert to you on this at teh end if the season.

Having said all of that, a gauranteed 30-goal new toy will be brilliant. 🙂

39. Red Arnie says:

I may be barmy, but this is what I believe. COYG. 🙂 🙂 🙂

40. The Cockie Monster says:

Red Arnie for the Arsenal and Barmy Arnie for all stuff Cricket !. 😀

41. Red Arnie says:

Cockie. 🙂 at the moment, Barmy Arnie is in slighltly better shape. At least until the 5th test. 😛

Forgot to mention earlier that I think the smaller clubs who go to Europe to buy off the shelf should go look at Southampton, they actively looked at their youth teams before buying in the market.

For example, first team manager wants a right back, but they have a 16 year old who they really rate in the same position, they go and buy a 29/30 year old right back, knowing that in two to three years they want the youngster to start, they have done the same all over the pitch and it has paid huge dividends.

I do believe Arsene does similar, we could have signed Coleman, but we got Debuchy, there’s about 3/4 years in age difference, but getting Coleman would have meant Hector would have been blocked in his progression, buying Debuchy who could probably do 2-3 years meant Hector would not have to wait as long for his chance.

The problem for any youngster is the need for there to be an available space in the team when they mature, it has always been that way. And an even bigger problem for Arsenal youngsters is that occasionally a player will come available who Arsene can’t pass up on (Alexis for arguments sake).

Bad news for TR7. 2 MF’s out and yet we still have cover.

Off to Sweden today. Weird chaps the swedes.

Didit. Have a fine, fine holiday

GIE. 5.43 Good comment

Why are you up so early?

45. GiE – one of my baby spuds signed a pro six months ago, he’s a centre back, Arsenal wanted him but with Calum Chambers already in the squad he preferred to stay at Totts.

In fact he was quite unhappy when we signed Chambers as he knew his progression would be blocked if he moved to Arsenal.

For the young players it’s all about playing football until something suddenly snaps in their heads and for a few its more about the cars and the money.

46. Morning chas

Have you got sunshine this morning? That border looks lovely 🙂

47. The Cockie Monster says:

A question !………do you want her to be right and we buy Benzema or do you want her to be wrong so she gets punished ?………………….auditions to do the punishing are in Venezuela !………the queue for the audition is currently just outside my gaff in Cornwall !…………..to tell the truth, I couldn`t wait that long after watching her video and ended up punishing myself !.

Apologies FGG for not commenting yesterday – it was simply the worst day of my working life 😦

I think there is actually a lot of excellent young talent coming through but unless they are really exceptional (and I think Jeff could be) theywill only assimilate slowly towards the first team through friendlies and the CC1 cup. No one buys a 17 year old to go straight into the first team.

Incidentally a spud colleague has just told me that if you had asked Siri (iPhone voice activation) who was the shittest club in the EPL the answer would have been “Arsenal” 😕

49. Red Arnie says:

motning all.

HWSA yet? 😛

50. There’s a post from GN5 that we mucked up the other day, I’m just going to see if I can resurrect it. Back in a bit.

51. There’s a New Post all …………………….