A Great Dessert …… Arsenal v West Brom

If the season was divided into sections like a 4 course meal then this premier league climax was like a Michelin star restaurant dessert. Probably a Heston Blumenthal one who, if my sources are correct, is a dedicated fan of the good guys. Next week of course we are onto the Cognac and cigars. Let’s hope it is a vintage Remy Martin and the finest Cubans.

This was not just a fine win but a fine performance. We played how we expect and want the Arsenal to play. Great quick interchanges and incisive penetration. I think that penetration is a good description. This wasn’t one of those lots of possession but with lots of side and back passes and no real threat. We looked dangerous most times we went forwards and were always looking to get in behind them.

The question is why? What made us seem so much more threatening in attack? For me it was the W’s. Jack and Theo. I will not go through the whole side because I feel every one had a pretty good game, possibly Ospina aside, but keepers can have off days.

Looking at Jack firstly I make no bones about having always been a fan of his. I do, however, get some of the reservations some have had about him in the past. For me though he is a rare talent. He is maturing now and, if he can remain injury free, I feel he is the best English midfield talent since Gazza. I love the way he carries the ball, bursts past opposition players and has a real (Barcelona type) knack of operating in tight spaces in the box.

One of the things I have always liked about Jack is his desire to always try and get us on the front foot, always trying to make positive things happen for us. This is something you even see him doing when he and the team are having an off day. Perhaps at these times in the past he has tried too much and tried to force the play. Right now though I think most Arsenal fans would be very excited at the prospect of having Jack with us for what should be his best years.

Onto Theo. How to talk about Theo without sounding as if we are banging the same drum again? I will try and keep it simple. I have said many times I think Ollie, as much as I like him and recognise his worth to the squad, is not a first choice striker at this level, or at least the level we are aiming for. He has his place in the squad but we need a quicker and more lethal first choice striker. I don’t know if Theo is the striker we need, all I have ever said is that he may be, but we won’t know till we actually try it.

Theo has gone from youth striker to winger, with an intent to reconvert him back into striker at some point. Is now that point? If anything yesterday has thrown up more questions than answers because one swallow and all that IMO means we can’t be certain from one game. You would perhaps need at least 10 consistent games against different opposition to be sure. We may be staring at the lethal top level 30 goal a season striker we need. Then again limitations in his game may become more apparent over a longer trial period and he may not be that player. If anything I feel Arsene has left it too late to try and find out because can we really afford to not go into next season without a proven top class striker and go with a (largely) untested experiment?

Personally for me Theo should hold the strikers role for the next while and see what happens. I still feel that another striker is needed and then if Theo turns out to be brilliant he can battle it out with that player. If anyone is to suffer a drop down the pecking order then unfortunately for me it wouldΒ  have to be Ollie under those circumstances. Some of you may not wish to revisit the Theo debate but after yesterday it could be considered that fresh evidence has come to light and we need to look at it again. Could Theo be the striker we need? What do you guys think?

Written by GoonerBΒ

108 Responses to A Great Dessert …… Arsenal v West Brom

Bloody marvellous GB

Two of our favourite subjects in Theo and Jack, and their performances against West Brom have really spiced up the week for the big game, and the whole debate around team selection.

Will either start?

Well done, GoonerB, πŸ™‚

I did not see Sunday’s game live but found the highlights enjoyable.

That said, I am always cautious about reading too much into an end of season ‘exhibition’ game, but equally, I am inclined to say sod that – the boys played well. πŸ™‚

When I saw Theo playing in the S/Hampton youth team, he was a winger, tho’ he did not stay statically on the wing so to speak, and he was the pick of the bunch, out of both teams.

In the Championship with S/Hampton he did play a bit more centrally and was pretty good, but he was ‘nae brrrilliant’ as NG might say. [Well you know what he is like after a Norfolk pub lunch.] πŸ™‚

If he signs his new contract, it seems Arsene is determined to play him ‘through the middle’ which I take to mean in a fluid ‘in to out’ and ‘out to in’ role, coming in from and moving out to the wing, rather than in the more static, conventional CF role.

That might tie in with the rumours that Jackson Martinez may be on his way to Arsenal, so the decision to play Giro or Theo may in fact be moot.

The determining factor for me as regards Theo is that, as a long time fan of his, I have become disillusioned over the years by his ‘nearly man’ performances, which in part is down to his career long injury record but also his frustrating habit of ‘hiding’ when the chips are down.

Away from football, if you had a personable young man working for you, and being well paid, who consistently made little mistakes, and was forever calling in sick — you would eventually have to draw a line in the sand, and say the equivalent of ‘shape up or ship out or we will have to let you go’.

Football is surely a business and no different in that respect.
    So – ‘Theo, shape up or ship out, dude’.

[AW has been very patient with Walcott over the years and is obviously reluctant to let him go – but as he sometimes seems a bit obstinate and full of Gallic pride, I wonder if that has something to do with the perception by some pundits that he chose the ‘wrong’ 15 year old, and wants Theo to prove he is as good as Bale? Just a thought.] πŸ˜€

Great comment RA, and you’ve even managed to crowbar in some sizzling hot transfer goss. Quality.

Theo may well appear a luxury player to some, and I see that, but surely we can afford it. We fork out pots of loot on players who contribute less, and Theo offers a real and versatile threat, being able to operate anywhere across the front three.

As for Jack, well if has finally learnt the right time to release the ball, then we have one hell of a player.

Factor in the quality of his breeding, and wow.

Superb analysis, GoonerB, ta.

Playing Deville’s, I’d say the reason it wasn’t a sideways and backwards passing game with no real threat was for a number of reasons…….:

West Brom only brought a minibus with them and then proceeded to leave the back doors open as well. (how much room did Theo have in the area for the first goal?) A Sunderland bus it wasn’t;

An early goal often means that the biggest of buses get shoved off a ravine πŸ™‚ ;

It was an end of season game, as RA said, with our players playing for a Final place, West Brom’s playing for the beach.

p.s. I’ve heard a whisper we’re back in for Salomon Kalou

Hi Micky,

The thing that can get overlooked in all the transfer frenzy is that a great deal of money can be wasted on a dud player(s).

Just think how much loot Manure poured into the pocket of Falcao in salary, as well as a ‘loan fee’, and if they had not come to their sense, the actual transfer would have made a huge hole in their transfer bucket, if they had not shown him the door.

No, I would keep Theo and Jack as they can still be brilliant.

Whereas, there are others ………. πŸ™‚

I am just here to brag a bit – I’m a silver member, I’m a silver member, I’m a silver member, a silver member I’m πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Great post GB, will comment later. Theo and Jack are my 2 favourites after Santi of course.

WelL done GoonerB.

I usually go against the majority and as far as Theo is concerned he may well be part of a missing link in attack that gives us different options against many but not all sides.

Again apart from the tap in all goals were from a reasonable distance (like against Liverpool) avoiding the extra pass and less tippy tappy.

Giroud will always be a back up as a centre forward and it is feasable that providing he gets more clinical ,Welbeck maybe the man, and it wouldn’t surprise me if that is in Wenger’s thinking as he would love to get the plaudits rather than chuck about 40 million on a world class striker which are more in demand than in supply by other clubs apart from our own.

Off field tantrums shouldn’t be an influence but both Jack and Szsney could already be in Wenger’s bad books regardless of ability but the talent is definitely there in the case of Wilshere.

What is really more relevant is do the club want to stand still, sell out week in and week out and aim for a top 4 finish or do they really want to try at least challenge Chelsea. (We missed that opportunity IMO this season)

Having said all that AW will most probably start Giroud on Saturday with our hattrick man on the bench, who may get 15/20 minutes πŸ™‚

Note, I said attack not as a CF.

Thanks GB, I’m with you totally on Theo and Jack.

LB got it right the other day when he described how Jack has modified his play to fit in with the system.

Theo is a late developer, but he was looking very sharp before his injury and appears to be returning to that form. Play him in a fluid front 3 – yes all day, play him in a 4:5:1 (remember we did that with Arshavin!!) and everyone will get frustrated.

On another note ….. excellent news about the arrest of FIFA officials, I hope today is analogous to the first day a few bricks were removed from the Berlin wall. The FIFA management is corrupt from top to bottom, it should be replaced by a closely regimented and monitored WFA (World Football Association). The joke is that Blatter claims to know nothing about the corruption and will probably be re-elected at the end of the week. FIFA are now saying they were behind the arrests and are claiming credit for the situation …… lies upon lies upon lies.

The W effect was very apparent against WBA and both Theo and Jack played in the manner we have dreamed of for several seasons. I’ve always been a big supporter of both players but unfortunately they act like precocious children – when they are good they are very very good but when they are…………

The big question is can they be very very good on a consistent basis – because that is what sorts the wheat from the chaff.

I continue to wish and hope for consistency from our W factor and a few others as well.

Thanks GB.

12. G’day all, well done GB I like your style.

Both Jack and Theo deserve a run of games if only for their dedication to returning to fitness. In my opinion Theo should (almost) always start on the right in preference to Ramsey, with Jack it should be more of a horses for courses situation.

At last somebody is doing something about FIFA. It’s taken long enough but hopefully now that the FBI and the US Attorney General have got involved we will see some action.

It would appear that the FBI “turned” Chuck Blazer, equipped him with a key-ring recording device and let him loose to record meetings held in private. It is the evidence gained from those recordings that is being used in the indicments against those arrested.

It will be interesting to see the results of the election on Friday, if it’s still goes ahead.

On twitter they are having an #AskOzil session from Arsenal FC.
    Here’s one of the questions. πŸ™‚

Hi chas, can you let me have the end of season assists when you get a mo pls? Ta

15. Hold on a minute Rasp, there’s a whole bunch more to come on Saturday….isn’t there? πŸ˜€

Sorry guys. I only popped on to thank Raddy for yesterday’s excellent post and apologise for not being around to comment on it then, only to find there is a post up today with my name attached to it.

If you don’t mind I will have to go and read the comments a bit later when I have more time. We have a worming crisis at the moment and I have a plethora of camels lining up outside. see you in a bit.

17. Wash your hands before you return GB. πŸ˜€

I had heard rumours that the camels were getting rambunctious and were going to worm GB – several times. πŸ™‚

Right, got stood up by a couple of camels so just managed to look through the comments.

RA I saw the Martinez rumours. He could be one that turns out to be brilliant or that doesn’t quite cut it in the EPL. Having said that he has pace and strength, decent technique, a powerful shot and an eye for goal, so I would take a punt on him. Even when looking at more celebrated and expensive options like Benzema and Cavani there is still no guarantee they would set the world alight in the EPL.

Chas I do hope that your Kalou comment falls into the “legendary Chas leg pulling” category.

One question Chas. Did WBA bring a mini-bus or did they bring a bus that Theo made look more mini? Would it have looked more like a bus with a less mobile pacy forward who couldn’t get into the small gaps quick enough to exploit? Did Theo break into and through their bus before the doors had closed? (actually that is 3 questions and reading them back I have no idea what I am talking about, but here’s hoping you do Chas).

Thanks NG for saying I have style. It means a lot to me because at Party’s and discos my wife always refers to my green cardy and funky chicken dance moves as lacking any style. Yep I am definitely going out with you NG the next time I head out, the wifes P45 is in the post.

GN5 and Rasp, yes it could be Theo is a late developer and we do need to see it on a consistent basis. But he still has a good few years of his prime left so lets hope it turns out this way and that it is with us.

Micky, I know that we mostly sing from the same hymn sheet anyway. Kelsey I really hope that he goes with Theo as the CF on Saturday.

GB. Thank you for the post – an enjoyable read.

WBA were pants in the first half. Look at how much space Theo had for his first!

We have discussed Theo through the middle many times and in my opinion the man just isn’t consistent enough. Marvellous if he were but he isn’t.

Add to that the possibility that Sterling may come in which case Theo is an ex-gooner.

Who would you rather see at AFC, Walcott or Sterling?

Having said that I am always excited by the sight of Walcott in full flow and he has the potential to be the man we need, trouble is it is always potential.

Updated assists sent to Nuts

For West Brom as follows………

Cazorla for Walcott
    Ozil for Walcott
    Gabriel for Wilshere
    Cazorla for Walcott

For Walcott’s first goal………………….
    Lescott gets pulled out of position to hassle Wilshere, Walcott makes a great run behind the defence.
    Olsson, ball-watching, has no idea Walcott has run behind him into a space the size of the Grand Canyon πŸ™‚ (the other centre back does and points).
    Theo scores and Lescott can’t believe the space he vacated wasn’t covered.

Conclusion – Walcott makes a super run or West Brom fail to plug a hole or both – you decide. πŸ™‚

25. arnie says:

absolutely lovely stuff, GoonerB. πŸ™‚ I note with critical appreciation the discussion of Giro vs Theo. πŸ˜›

enjoying the nice weather in Paris, but too busy trying to feed the bees, so just knot ear! apols. πŸ™‚

COYG

Thanks BR and thanks for yesterday’s enjoyable trip down memory lane.

Who would I have at Arsenal, Walcott or Sterling? Walcott for me Raddy. Sterling is younger and possesses more “on the ball” skills. He is a trickier player on the ball which means he probably looks a better player when playing deeper with opposition players in front of him.

He is more likely to weave his way past a couple of players than Theo. He is not a prolific finisher though IMO and he looks like he doesn’t possess a powerful shot. So a tricky midfield player who is not a prolific finisher and doesn’t seem to strike the ball with any real force. That IMO describes a number of players we already have.

When in more central positions Theo seems to move more like a striker than Sterling, in trying to show in and take up intelligent and dangerous positions. Once you add his better eye for goal and more powerful shot I feel Theo is the better option as a front man.

In reality I don’t think we can compare the 2 because they are different players with different skill sets. If we needed another small mobile tricky midfielder then Sterling is your man. But do we? I feel we are already over-loaded with Sterlings.

If we are after a (potential) 30 goal a season quick mobile striker then Theo is far more likely to fulfill that role. I still think it is hard to talk about whether Theo is consistent or not especially as a central front man. To do that he would need to have been played as a central front man consistently to see first hand that he is not a consistent goal-getter.

I might be wrong but I think I can count on my fingers the number of times he has been allowed to play the role. If it is more than 8-10 times then you will need to ask Cockie to count them on his digits, being from Cornwall and all that.

Chas (5.11), a bit of both maybe. The third consideration is that it was a difficult angle to score from so they probably felt the danger was less. It takes a special strike (with pace and power) to beat a keeper from that angle, the sort we have loved seeing the Pod do from the left. How many attacking players do we have that can strike a ball like that?

Chas I would say Theo’s movement was good. He initially tries to show centrally in a tighter spot to split the defenders if a quick paced ball can be threaded through to him. When it doesn’t happen he immediately looks to take up another dangerous position in his next best option.

None

It certainly was a magnificent strike. Yep agreed, a bit of both.

If the Baggies defender had followed Walcott as he should have done instead of plonking himself in an area already well-covered, Theo wouldn’t have had time to get a shot off.

What I want to know is………
    Did Theo play centrally or not? πŸ˜†

GB. I agree – I would rather have Walcott than Sterling, but Raheem is one hell of a footballer and in a team with clever players instead of Scouse lumps he could be fantastic.

Theo was central

33. Sterling or Walcott, it’s a no-brainer Redders, Walcott every time.

I had a good laugh at the Arsenal fans ruining the internet article.

Maybe Chas could copy the map showing how Arsenal are dominating the internet in Europe and North America.

If it is a genuine map representation – it really is impressive.

Theo getting his shots off quickly is definitely one of the attributes which might make him into a great striker.
    I’ve seen this goal a few times on Cup run videos and he certainly pings it quickly (super step over from Chambers to get down the line, too).

Have you been counting using your 6 digit hands Norfolk? πŸ™‚

Damn – GoonerB told me in confidence and now I have blown it. πŸ™‚

This one, RA?

Arsenal in yellow

NG,

I have just realised you are answering a question that I did not ask – well I’ll be buggered. πŸ™‚

blue = chavski
    red = mancs
    turquoise = dippers

Yes, thank, Chas, that’s the one. Isn’t that amazing?

I take it Real or Barca are the guys in blue – but who cares? πŸ™‚

Stop it, Chas – you are as bad as NG – answering my question before I asked it! πŸ™‚

42. You will be if ever you set foot in the bootiful county of Norfolk, RA πŸ˜€

hahahahahaha

Top post GB

As I was reading I started to develop a view but thought no I can’t write that it’s too negative and to my surprise the last person I would have guessed had already written it.

“A Sunderland bus it was not”

It is so hard to judge just how good Theo really was against a team who might not have been on the beach but they were certainly in the changing room putting on their swimmers.

That said, I think Villa will try and attack us and if that is the case then a fluid 3 player attack with Walcott playing predominantly in the centre seems the way to go for me.

Wilshere is different though, against WBA he was releasing the ball so much quicker, not sure I would start with him over Ramsey though.

Cheers, LB.
    I’m pleased I confounded your expectations. πŸ™‚

Dnipro v Sevilla in the Europa Final tonight should be a classic bus parking exercise from the Ukrainians.
    ITV4 for those in the UK (who already feel starved of football πŸ™‚ )

Right, I’m off for some snap.

Oooo, the ‘chas says’ count is up to 18 out of 48.
    Apologies for any lack of quality. πŸ™‚

49. stevepalmer1 says:

Evening all,
    May i just say what a thought provoking post this is. Would you Adam and Eve it, the last Premier league game of the season and the team show form that we knew was there.

However. In my mind when we start asking questions, i feel we have to take the season as a whole, did we win the league No, did we do well in CL No, have we bettered ourselves from last season No i don’t think so.

Of course we still have the final, win that with the same kind of display as against West Brom and i feel it throw’s a spanner in the works.

Yes Theo was electric, Jack had a blinding game as well, as did the whole side, Ospina in my mind was never good enough from the moment he came, but i feel an improvement on what we had, i would like to see change there.

Oliver Giroud, May be not my kind of striker, but one thing in his favour, and that is durability, he has plugged away all season, of course we know we need better, but who do we go for.

Theo as you say GB, looked terrific i have to say some of his moves had me of the chair, but how often have we seen that in the past, and then see him almost immobile, I wouldn’t want to be in the Managers position, when the time comes to pick new players.

Jack of course has found his legs, its taken a while but he did look good i must admit,again nothing we haven’t seen before, only to see him go down and a long wait to see him come back.

We have to remember that Danny has still to come back, is he top quality, not fro what i have seen, we have The Ox who is still a little short, he i feel is one to keep.

We have to remember that some of our players have had long spells out, most teams do, but when we say we are two or three players short, where do we need them the most, and can we trust the ones who look good now for next season.

This of course will all be going round Wengers head, Can he rely on what he has, i have to say each player has his merits, but can we improve on them, and i say yes,

Steve. There is much in your comment to chat about but I prefer to wait until after the FAC before making season judgements.

51. stevepalmer1 says:

Evening Raddy, I can understand that Mate, Just answering the post that’s all.

Blinding one of yours yesterday, pretty sure i have read that before. πŸ™‚

Thanks for all the great comments guys. In answer to a certain point raised a couple of times. I personally think Theo played as a central striker that was comfortable pulling into wide channels to open up options for us. Before he has played as a wide player that is comfortable going central.

Personally I feel his attributes are more suited to the striker that can go wide than the winger that can go central and, as I have wanted a striker that moves across the front line rather than staying central, I would like to see him tried more in the role. I feel that type of striker more compliments our game and also gives more options to Ozil and the other midfielders to weave their majic.

Steve. Rasp & Peaches put it out every year because it was included in a book.

I fear the inclusion of The Ox will herald lean times for Theo.

55. stevepalmer1 says:

I have to say it deserves to be in a book. Although i was not there, i do remember watching the game, and as the goal went in i was off down the street, blinding memories.

The Ox has never really been included that much, if i had one criticism of Alex and that is his stamina, i don’t think i have ever seen him do a full game, am i wrong?

56. fatgingergooner says:

Krychowiak just scored in the EL final. Someone we have been linked with before and looks a pretty solid HM.

Good first half in the EL. Really entertaining

58. GΓΆΓΆner In Exile says:

Yes Theo can finish, yes Theo is quick, but back to goal against the Shawcross’s, Terry’s and Huth’s of this world? I’m not so sure.

That is why I consistently have an issue with the dream that he can play centre forward, there is only one way and that is to play two up top, but that means a far less mobile 4 in midfield, no place for Ozil, probably none for Alexis either as you will need 4 players prepared to only do fetcher carrying in the modern EPL.

4-3-3 is a formation that can work for Theo, probably across all the top positions, but again only if there is space to run free into.

What makes Aguero (in my opinion) the best striker in the PL is that he can receive the ball back to goal, yet still manage to turn away from his marker and burst towards goal, he can run into channels and turn towards goal as soon as he gets the ball, or he can be the finisher in the box, Suarez also had these attributes, but they are rare as rocking horse shit. If Theo can do all those things then we would be very happy.

Without that kind of player we have to complement the forward line the way we do with midfielders who can score and assist and are prepared to run box to box for 90 minutes.

59. arnie says:

GiE: how about Jackson Martinez, then? πŸ™‚

Snap?

Chas
    Saw your assists update comment, which in turn made me look at the assist chart.

Ollie has 3 Prem Assists all season????
    Really

He’s shit really, innit.

EL Final was good.

3 assists is just two more than Sanogo and one more than “Other”

Ok enough filth talk, what colour are we wearing at Wembley?

#wearyellowatwembley

Ah Big
    Early mornings for you recently
    Bladder issues?

If the answer is “Springtime. Morning frisky”, then we don’t want to know

Micky πŸ˜€

Summer = Work

Oh cosmic, so yellow. That was so disappointing Chas.
    Bit like having an Arsenal calendar, turning over on the 1st of the month, and there is Willie Young

ps Are you positive we’re wearing yellow?

Wouldn’t it be great if hats became de rigeur again

Raddy
    I’d make shirts and ties compulsory at The Ems, and get rid of the oiks and lefties πŸ™‚

Ohhh aaalright. Nylon shirts are ok.

Didit House, May 28, 2015
    Minnow Village,
    Devon,

Dear Chas and Raddy
    I apologise to you both. You are the site lefties and I greatly value your opinions (ouch) and from now on…..

oh bollocks

Everyone attending Wembley and the Ems for the screening gets a free yellow and blue scarf. Yippee.

Chas
    I really don’t like the AFC site talking about a Victory Parade. Must send out all the wrong signals

6.59 Wonderful photo of Rasp

Room 30,
    17th Floor, Raddy Tenements
    Østerbro Slums

Dear Squire Didit,

I humbly thank you for deigning to

Oh bollocks

If I was the Villa manager, I’d have a copy of our Victory Parade timetable up on the dressing room wall

Poncey language πŸ™‚

Perhaps we have a copy of Villa’s victory parade on our dressing room wall

This FIFA stuff is very entertaining. Love that the crooks are arrested at a 5 star Swiss hotel where a room costs at least €1000 a night.

Corruption? No way

Us lefties are well versed in poncey language. It is the only language our blue-blooded betters understand

82. chas mobile says:

Squire DidIt

FFS, they have to plan for a parade whether it happens or not. Villa have as well.

We need some help here — Raddy @ 7:10 politely thanked Micky thus;

— “I humbly thank you for deigning to Oh bollocks”

What are the missing words?

maybe – ‘deigning to wiggle your thang – and Oh Oh those bollocks’.

RA. Let us not sully the discussion with talk of Didt’s thang and undercarriage

I am actually working now, so technically not here. A mirage is what I am, but had to comment on the news that Villa have announced their Victory Parade plans.

Arrogant bastards.

Gentlemen,

It has been brought to my attention that I might have inadvertently caused some disquiet amongst my esteemed friends and fellow bloggers, when, in an attempt to offer my services to the aforesaid gentlemen, I used intemperate and lax language when mentioning the small matter of one gentleman’s ‘thang’, which, of course, is a small left wing hanging matter in its own right, and in consequence I humbly prostrate myself in front of my laptop in contrition for causing heinous embarrassment to your goodselves.

I remain your et cetera, et cetera

RA

I am very impressed that you went to watch Theo when he was in the Southampton youth team.

So I assume you are an un payed scout for The Arsenal.

If anyone is going to the Cup Final would it be possible to get me a programme which I would naturally pay for. It would mean a lot to me, especially this year. Thanks.

88. arnie says:

Redders. I am also technically knot ear because I am in a meeting. However, I had to say that the vision of Redders’ prostrate in front of a laptop was very revolting. πŸ™‚

Perhaps more so than the arrogant barstewards planning a victory parade. πŸ˜›

Kelsey. ditto. Please will someone (read Micky/Chas) get me a programme as well? Pretty please. πŸ™‚

We will be at the Ems but last year there were no programmes at the Ems.

Hi Kelsey,

I saw Theo playing for the S/Hampton youth team when Arsenal were at home, and when I was on a job near S/Hampton I went to three of their first team games with a friend who was a fan.

CharyB also used to go to Arsenal youth team games, altho we did not know each other then, of course, and I think he saw him too.

Hope you are recovering well. πŸ™‚

Hi arnie, πŸ™‚

I am always revolting. Or is that revolving? πŸ™‚

91. arnie says:

a revolving Redders prostrate! πŸ™‚ that is even more revolting. πŸ™‚

arnie,

Perhaps I should explain, the comment/letter at 8:08 was a follow up to the chat between Raddy and Micky referring to ‘poncey’ language.

I thought it was very humorous, but it clearly did not reach the required quality standards as they all buggered off. πŸ™‚

93. There you have it! Proof that men can do two things simutaneously.

Redders watches football whilst on the job!

‘morning all.

94. arnie says:

πŸ™‚

95. arnie says:

did Redders scout Sanogo as well? πŸ˜›

European football’s leaders are to meet on Thursday in a bid to postpone Fifa’s presidential election.

Prince Ali bin al-Hussein of Jordan is standing against incumbent Sepp Blatter in the election.

Prince Ali bin al-Hussein. Really? What the fook does he know about football

97. The Cockie Monster says:

How the head of the worlds governing body does not step down highlights how corrupt it is……FIFA has Sep Blatter and AA has it`s early morning head….Biggy….aka….Septic Bladder !.
    I`m in the New Forrest wondering how long before it`s called The Old Forrest as there are some really old Quercus !.

Prince Ali probably has a lot of dosh, so doesn`t need to know much about football !………money wins trophies, so it can probably buy knowledge .

Well, I for one, would like to say congratulations to all associated with Tottenhing Hotspurs.

Only just seen they managed the climb to 5th spot and the guarantee of Europa football.

Marvellous news.

Bladder was totally unaware of absolutely everything.

100. The Cockie Monster says:

Hahaha………love this !

Why us ?……..are there not fans of other clubs with access to facebook/bbc/twitter etc` who can vote !…….they are just bitter and twisted !. hahaha

NG,

Now I know what it is like be mocked by a polydactyly man! πŸ˜€

[I quite liked it.]

RA. Contrition duly noted

There is a New Post

though the subject is old….

cockie – true. plus having lots of money would mean he doesn’t need bribes