WWLWWWWWWW + W?

A year ago our good friend and fellow AA contributor DanDan passed away. His calm analysis of all things Arsenal is much missed. Dandan was a lifelong Gooner but more importantly a family man and a real gentleman. May he rest in peace.

Our chaps head up to North to a place no-one has ever visited. I have been to most grounds in England but Burnley’s time in the Div 1 was before I travelled away.

Burnley were a huge club in the 1950’s and 60’s but by the time we won our fist double they had started their decline. It is a testament to the ambitions of their management and BoD that they are in the PL – I really hope they can stay up (not at the cost of a win for AFC today, of course).

Can there be a more likeable manager than Sean Dyche? Despite looking like one of the Bash Street Kids he has been breath of fresh air. One doesn’t expect honesty and respect from a PL manager (apart from our own).

images-1

Dyche’s team have decent home form, 18 of their 26 points came at Turf Moor (thanks for the info AW). They have beaten MC and drawn with Spurs in their last two home games .

Our last visit to Turf Moor was in 2009, of the starting 11 that day only one AFC player has a chance of starting today, can you guess who that is? Ramsey and Wilshire were on the bench.

Could this be the only pre-match which doesn’t mention Danny Ings? Oops …..

The first 70 minutes of our home game against Burnley were frustating as we couldn’t find the net; thankfully Alexis scored and we won 3-0. Burnley showed themselves to be hard-working, well-organised and capable in defence. Much like Leicester they do not deserve to be in the relegation zone. Burnley’s run-in includes many of their relegation rivals but mostly away from home. I fear for them and would much prefer to see the Manc Steve Bruce’s Hull alongside Tim But Dim’s Villa go down. Sadly, both teams have much PL experience and it is likely the three promoted teams will drop.

What to say about Arsenal without jinxing them? If we play as we did last Saturday we will win., in fact if we play like we have in almost all the games since November we will win. But who plays this evening?

Koscielny is a doubt, so Chambers, Gabriel or Monreal will deputise. I expect to see Gabriel who has made a very impressive start to his Arsenal career. Other than him I expect the same team which thrashed – yes, thrashed -Liverpool. Perhaps Debuchy will replace young Bellerin.

My Team:

Ospina

Bellerin     BFG     Gabriel     Monreal

Cazorla    Coquelin

Ramsey     Alexis

Ozil

Giroud

Looks like a Christmas tree. Is that really how we play?

Given the paucity of Burnley’s attack I may be tempted to replace Ramsey with Welbeck.

Mike Dean is the ref, he has been better this season though capable of making a total arse of himself at any time. Expect some bookings.

I have just read a surprising fact …. No team has scored more goals from set-pieces than Arsenal (20) this season! Are we the new Stoke?

Arsenal are the form team in the PL and Europe – if we win today it will be the longest winning streak in all the European leagues. We have a week’s break before our next game as a result of not playing a winnable CL tie vs Juventus (shame,shame, shame). We should win this game but such is the magic of the PL that all results are in doubt. MC lost at Turf Moor, so can we.

On paper it is an away win, Let it be So

I am 61% confident

166 Responses to WWLWWWWWWW + W?

Nice. Coffee break and the BR is up.

Great read Raddy, although littered with names and places I’ve never heard of 🙂

Anyway, they beat City did they? Mmm, don’t like the sound of that very much. Great thing about a week between fixtures is there’s no need to rotate. Who features on the bench could be interesting though, with Jack and Aboo hanging around again

Nice tribute to dandan, Raddy.

Burnley the land of inbreds and I always remember Bob Lord not the nicest of people and a racist.

2-1 to the good boys today, thank you very much. 🙂 or maybe a rout say 3-0.

The Manchester clubs can draw or United win, we will finish third at worst and bring home the FA Cup.

Time to pop a few more pills.Laters.

Mucho grande, Grande Radford.
    Must win game today. We need to score early and then every ten minutes thereafter.

Last Saturday we played
    ……………………Ozil
    Ramsey………..Giroud………Sanchez
    (apart from when we didn’t, of course)

Crystaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaals

Bugger me, how great to cross swords again.

F’ing hard for us to have a good doom at the moment isn’t it. All going swimmingly well what with win, win, win, win, win,, win and win being the current form

5. Nice and early Raddy……. lovely. Won’t be an easy game but I reckon we’ll get the 3 points. Why would anyone want to go to Burnley unless it was to see the Gunners play? Is there anything interesting to see or do there? We’ll need a report from Chas and Ant with photos.

Just to remind people, I’ll be in the UK next week and hoping to meet up with a few AA’ers at a pub in Highbury for the Semi-final. I’ve put a post about it up on GunnerSoreArse. Woyud be a shame for me to get a rare visit to London and not meet anyone.

Chas
    You do formational tactical bollocks now do you?
    I agree with what you say, although some big swinging dick will tell you Ramsey played as a false floater or similar claptrap 🙂

Ah NB
    You want to borrow my red membership card, you can. Should get a Chav ticket.
    They’ll have nice Industrial/Agricultural Revolution era architecture, mills and shit up in Burnley what with being poor and stuff

I was going on Carra’s MNF analysis I posted on Tuesday.
    (Also, I was at the game. Hehehe)

This was taken in 2005 apparently

10. Duck's mate says:

I love Burnley.. Proper thick beer…need thick clothes ..and the people are…. Lovely

Ramsey
    Told you. A roaming floater.

He was hugging the touchline more than Walnutt.

13. ‘morning all,

There I knew Raddy’s pre-match would be a goody, the title alone is worth a Pullitzer Prize.

A bit unfair on the fair market town of Burnley. It’s main claim to fame is being further north than Manchester and further east than Preston. And! It’s at the confluence of two rivers, the Calder and the Brun.

Wrap up warm Chas, 5c, 20mph westerly wind and 84% humidity.

14. PV4 says:

Shh – that Hovis ad was actually filmed in Dorset! Think we will win today as long as we take the Man City away attitude and don’t underestimate like Monaco. I think OG will get two and Ozil 1.

Morning all, nice pm Raddy, i think it’s a bit of ashame that Burnley and Leicester look doomed, neither has been particularly thrashed or shown up but both have struggled at the business end of the pitch whilst being punished for the occasional mistake at the back.

But that I guess is the old law in the top flight, chances you give will be punished, and chances not taken will punish you.

Anyway enough of being nice to the opposition….well apart from saying they unlike QPR are well run, they have seen this season as a cash windfall totally unexpected (much like Bournemouth next season no doubt) and will return to the Championship financially stable and without a swathe of EPL player wages to finance. For three or four years.

As for us today turn up and we should get three points, in that by turn up I mean turn up ready to play and not just walk on to the pitch expecting to win.

I would imagine the semi will be in some players minds especially those who haven’t played at Wembley or missed the game last year.

Another win and let’s continue to 2nd.

I was looking through the web to find what they eat in Burnley with the idea of continuing my culinary tour of the PL but according the the internet they mainly subsist on gravel and cat curry.

Not what you want to read on a sunny day.

17. micky… If I wanted to… with your red membership card, how would that work? I woulkd seriously consider it… though I have a mate with silver membership but they told me tickets start from £74?

chas. That was why I put AR alongside AS and not in a 3 with SC and FC 😀

NG
    The BBC have it at a balmy 8°C (or as the locals call it, ‘shorts weather’).

20. BR, better they eat gravel and curried cat than their own children, a practice quite rightly banned in 2008.

21. Bloody hell…. I have to visit chilly England next week………. just as the temperatures here start to get above 25C….

Prepare for shrinkage.

Lovely pre-match Raddy, what’s not to like about all those W’s in a row 🙂

Dandan would have loved all this gooner joy in the place, bless him.

northbank – Chelsea is completely sold out at the moment but if you ask me nicely I’ll keep tabs and see if any come onto the Ticket Exchange for you. I’ve got a spare Red membership too.

If you’re on twitter you should follow @arsenal_tickets as that’s where a lot of the tickets change hands, only face value too.

A few facts about Arsenal. WWWWWWW

Arsenal have won seven successive Premier League matches, scoring 17 goals in the process.

It’s their best run of form since a nine-match streak between January and March 2004 during their unbeaten title-winning campaign.

The Gunners have the same record after 31 league games this season as they did last season (W19, D6, L6, Pts 63).

They are the only side yet to lose against opponents in the bottom half of the table (W13, D3).

Arsene Wenger’s side have scored a league-high 20 goals from set pieces this season.

Olivier Giroud has scored in six successive Premier League matches and could equal Emmanuel Adebayor’s feat of scoring in seven Arsenal games in a row in 2007-08.

Giroud has 10 goals in his last 10 club appearances in all competitions.

Mesut Ozil has scored three goals and set up another four in his last eight league games.

26. chas mobile says:

27. chas mobile says:

28. Chas, watch out for the Blonde Witch, found in most Moorehouse Brewery pubs.

Roads are empty. Do they have cars or rely on’t ‘ossn’cart?

30. arnie says:

Sorry knot ear

Lovely stuff Raddy

RIP Dandan

COYG. 80% 😊

arnie. Short, succinct and to the point!

I just made the time to read the pre-match Raddy, the build up to our games would not be the same without reading your fine ideas and team suggestions.

Just for the heck of it I attempted to find a Burnley specific food but I only came up with Burntley toast.

Chas and Ant must be enjoying driving on an empty road.

dandan is sorely missed on AA. May he rest in peace.

35. arnie says:

Raddy 😊

I liked the original Ernie as well. Reminded me of Uncle Ernest

On the road to Chicago. Concert tonight. Will miss the game.

COYG

Grand National about to start – would be wonderful if AFC season ticket holder Tony McCoy could finish his career with a win.

Unlikely though – about as unlikely as AV being one up at half-time at the Hapless Hotspurs

Gn5. I saw Burnley toast but gravel and cat curry is more contemporary fare!

37. Are you there yet Ant and Duck, haven’t seen any pics of you with beer 😉

38. Jolly nice afternoon here in South Herts, just cut my grass 🙂

That Tim Sherwood seems to be doing a good job at Villa 😆

Thank you Raddy, good pre match. Not as humorous as some previous ones – clearly Mrs R’s pet talk didn’t cheer you up 🙂

I don’t trust all those small northern teams beginning with ‘B’, all dodgy if you ask me. I’d say Dean’s performance could be crucial and assuming he is having a good day I will give us 72%

Christ on a Bike, Arnie. Do not remind us of that ghastly man Earnest.

Right, stream.

Team news?

Raddy
    If you want to hang around after the game, I have some wise words for occasions when a wife wants a “word” 🙂

Oh ffs, it’s 5:30

Totnum. Giggle giggle

“CRYSTAAAAAAAALS”

44. wally says:

Same side as started last week. I really wish he’d given Sanchez rest and give theo and chambers a runout.
    Maybe next week?

Let’s keep it going, with a draw tomorrow and lot’s of kicks!

Micky. I would value every word of your relationship advice given your wealth of experience.

46. stevepalmer1 says:

Evening all,
    Nice one Raddy, i thought the game was 4.45pm have they changed it. Don’t ask me, fished all day yesterday and all night nothing the cats never came out to play.

This morning i changed baits and went for the Carp, only to hook a small \Pike, not set up for it and as it came to the net it bit through the line. A blank day and Night bit of action this morning with no result but i am settled in the armchair and am hoping Arsenal will change my luck. COYRRG’s

Ha ha Raddy
    Dorpped many a terminal clanger 🙂

Same team. Bench? Jack, Theo Diaby?

Arsenal subs: Szczesny, Gibbs, Chambers, Flamini, Rosicky, Walcott, Welbeck

Arsenal team to play Burnley: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com

49. arnie says:

Micky 😊

Still on the way

COYRRG

50. arnie says:

Wow. 3 man defence. 😊

Thanks GN5.

Arnie. Hope there’s a cello at your gig 🙂

We’ll only need the ten men, Arnie 🙂

Peaches
    I built a retaining bed inside the greenhouse 🙂

Bishop of Burnley is a Gunner 🙂

Who needs to be retained?

Heigh Ho, Nutty Fruits, 🙂

Nice Post, Raddish, and for the record, we are not one and the same person. 🙂

I like Burnlee folk, as it ‘appens. Fish, chips and mushy peas spring t’mind – and the gurls are goers! 🙂

GN5 🙂

I must say, it must be nice to support home town team. I can imagine a town called Arsenal, we all live there, go to games together….let’s stop at this 🙂

C’me on guys!!!!!

Right. Ready for the off

Come on you Gunners

szczesny of course – it’s a cup game

61. arnie says:

Ha ha ha 😊

I hang my head in shame 😁

62. arnie says:

Micky. Lyric Opera. New production. We will find out soon 😊

Le Coq staring well.

“Ramsey strikes first for Arsenal”. Pure poetry

shit, it is Ospina in goal. I saw Szcz in the tunnel and I thought he was in goal. Why not?

65. arnie says:

😊😁

There a bit kicky aren’t they?

67. Referee needs to show Burnley a few more cards, they’re spoiling our game 😉

Burnley trying to rough up our gentlemen.

Is it the pitch which is slowing our quick passing game?

Still one up without playing particularly well.

69. Micky – well done, is that for your tomatoes 😉

I think it was always going to be this kind of game, so one up is ok.

Get the second, and we’ll get some better football.

Hopefully 🙂

71. I thought the pitch looked slow from the off Raddy

Peaches

Yes. Love me toms, I do. And cucumbers. Love me cucumber and marmite sarnis, I do 🙂

73. stevepalmer1 says:

Burnley closing down well, they are working hard while we are stroking it about well. Burnley cannot keep this pace up and will tire.
    Merts has seen a clean pair of heels, needs to be on his guard and not venture too far forward.

Bit of a scrambled Ramsey goal but the boys pressed well in numbers. There are more goals in this game , we just need to stay focussed.

we look less comfy in the second half

steve – I keep forgetting to tell you that I loved the story about your daughter, my type of girl 🙂

We need a second – very scrappy half so far

Must be time for some subs. Welbz for OG?

77. We need an few minutes of being able to play like Arsenal, either hit them on the break or get in behind and we’ll score 😆

I am not impressed, played in 2nd gear all 2nd half. Burnley were unlucky, could have easily be a totally different result. Poor performance from all, bravo to the underdogs.

Yesssss
    Rubbish game
    Great three points
    🙂

Not pretty but effective.

Le Coq my MotM. He was so strong.

I have just woken up, what an ejeet 🙂 I was sure it was the FA semis 🙂 🙂 The Away Boys must have thought that too, singing ‘Wemberley’

Oh do brace up Eddie 🙂

I’m not in a position to update the widgets but I do believe we now have more points than at the same stage last season 🙂

Yesssss
    Rubbish game
    Great three points 🙂

Well it’s a crib from the 7:22 by the Bude Dude — but you cannot improve on the truth.

Mind the gap – how many points are we ahead of the tiny totts?

86. Coquelin is Thierry’s MOTD ……… Good enough for me 🙂

87. 13 points ahead of the Totts Rasp

We should be celebrating St Totteringhams Day soon then 😀

Peaches. TH read my 7.22 👀

bloody Henry – Ramsey didn’t say he DIDN’T like playing on the right, he simply said he prefers to be more involved in the game playing through the middle. Typical telly pundits

Rasp,

2013/14-W19,D7,L6,GF56,GA37,Pts64
    2014/15-W20,D6,L6,GF63,GA32,Pts66

92. VCC says:

Rasp….7:43……….:-D

Rasp,

We are only 12 points ahead of the Cockerels and they are most likely dreaming of us losing 7 in a row while they win 7 in a row.

I think they’ve been “cooped” up for to long!!

While I was in the bath just now, I thunk.

Eight on the trot is frankly… well, rude

Borderline vulgar, in fact 🙂

95. chas mobile says:

Never in doubt! 😉

Well that was scrappy, looked to me like Dyche banned sprinklers on the pitch the last week, pitch looked slow and bobbly, Burnley worked bloody hard, we tried to get beyond them but didn’t quite manage it. Still three points is three points, QPR to beat Chavs tomorrow and ……

But in the mean time I’m just having a good laugh about Spuds today. That Pochetino doing a fantastic job, got them playing great football and they’ll be in with a shout of a CL spot…hahahahahahahahaha

97. stevepalmer1 says:

Well not a classic but 3 pts all the same, Bellerin with all his speed still struggled to get behind their fb would have liked to have seen a few crosses whipped in but will settle for the win.

Thank you Eddie, she is a little minx, and the grand children will probably be the same 🙂

98. chas mobile says:

Steve – I hope they do! Thank G for people that love nature and animals, rather then money and bling.

I wanted Spuds to win. Henry Rose, Arsenal hating Spud from the allotment is dying. We grew to be good mates and I am so sorry to see him go 😦 I just wish his bloody team would cheer him up, but they can’t even do that. Poor Henry Rose

Ah ha, that’ll be the packed lunch bag 🙂

Hello Ant. Keep your eyes on the road Dear

Eddie
    The best things in life are not things
    Simple line, but it works

“Home Fans Only” !!! isn’t this arsenalism? So much for the old traditional English hospitality

It avoids the language barrier, Eddie. Nothing nasty

God it’s boring being indoors when it’s dark

yes micky. I say that happiness is an inside job 🙂 People and things cannot make you happy, it is inside of you

Re toms and cues – I grew so much last year that had to drive delivering to the homeless centres. Never again, asparagus and cranberries this year.

Good job Skinny took packed lunch with him, the bastards would starve him over there, as if he wasn’t skinny enough

Villa v Leicester was a good game

that sounded all wrong
    I’ll be off
    ’till dawn

Eddie
    Plant asparagus now, and you won’t see the little bastards for about three years

Really off now
    Find a book with pictures in it 🙂

I planted them about 6 years ago, have plenty. Planted more instead of toms and cues. And lots of Anya spuds, all gourmet staff 🙂

sweet dreams xx

Few words in drafts should you need, it lacks a title though.

112. LB you are a superstar 🙂 Thank you

113. I love the “Hi Aaron it’s Thierry” interview, might have to find it for the blog, although it’ll make micky hurl 😉

114. fatgingergooner says:

I would class that as a mature, hard working performance. Not many teams can match the workrate of Burnley, so hats off to the players for that. We controlled the game for the most part and kept them at arms length.

I thought Coquelin was impressive again, as was Kos.

It was a big 3 points today with us having a week off and some of those around us playing each other in the next few weeks.

It’s great that we are playing so well and getting some fantastic results, it’s just a bit of a shame that at the end of the season it might not bring us more than CL football. Hopefully Chelsea slip up in the next few games and these results take on more meaning.

Oh dear the amount of You Knows there was a bit Beckhamesque.

Great pre-match BR

That was a good win, given that Burnley have had good results at home against the Spuds and Man City.

I thought they did the Chelsea tactic of breaking up our play with niggly fouls all game long and Mike Dean was way too lenient with his cards.

And although we weren’t fluent, we seldom looked in danger and I never really felt we were going to blow it.

Burnley had a good 20-25 minutes at the start of the second half and one five minute spell where they had a few half chances, but before and after (and even during, mostly) we were in control.

Looks like the Spuds might miss out on Spursday nights if they’re not careful…

118. stevepalmer1 says:

Morning all,
    Been thinking about some of the comments, many supporters not too happy with the way we seemed to play against Lowly Burnley.Many are saying that our results are a bit late as we can’t win the league. Some thinking that no matter what we do will not change the outcome of Chelsea winning the league.

Well believe it or not, i couldn’t give a shit about where Chelsea finish. We have in the past struggled to make top 4 a position many clubs would give their high teeth for Champions league and 30 million would be a massive boost for some clubs, a step up to the big league a chance to be along side the Barca’s and Reals the German teams too, Many feel that its easy for Arsenal to qualify they expect it and they usually feel that not heading the league and finishing top is a bit of a cop out.

Personally speaking i feel that what Arsenal have achieved is absolutely fantastic, a Manager who for whatever reasons has kept us competing and lining up with the best clubs in the world, seeing my club line up against the Barca’s of this world and giving them a game and on many occasions seeing decisions in favour of the opposition to be able to beat us makes me proud.

Being in second place in our league is a massive achievement make no bones about that, winning 8 on the trot is also blinding, do not just wave that away just because it looks like we wont win the league, and that second is the same as 20th because it bloody isn’t,

Supporters have wanted us to be able to challenge they wanted us to stand up to the so called big clubs in this league, we are doing that and we are pushing the leaders, we got as far as the other big clubs in our league in Champions league yes we got knocked out but it was far from convincing. we have played, lost, and the winning side must have been very grateful.

Arsenal are having a spell which shows we are up there as one of the best clubs in the world. Every club in the world know all about the Arsenal, not many would choose to play them in any competition as they are quite aware Arsenal could beat them on there day.

People wanted Arsenal to improve, we have, people wanted better than 4th, we are doing that, people wanted us to beat the better clubs we are in the process, Do not for one moment take what Arsenal are doing as not being worthwhile, as it bloody is. Wenger has shown for years that he’s trying as hard as he can to make that top spot, and in my book he is doing bloody wonderful. Every game we win makes me proud every point we gain makes me proud.Lets face it you could have been born a Spud.

Told you it was shorts weather.

As our Irish friends would say

Welcome to the motning crack

Micky @ 8:04 p.m.

— “While I was in the bath just now, I thunk. Eight on the trot is frankly… well, rude.”

I hope you were only talking about your toes, Micky. Anything else would be — well rude!! Know what I mean?? 🙂

Steady on Steve, you fish murderer 🙂

All for a bit of positivity and all that, but we’re not lining up against the Barcas of this world. League: excellent. FAC: excellent. CL: ‘king disaster.

Perfect caption for the following photo. 🙂

That’s right, Steve.
    Leave him something to moan about.

RA
    12 toes 🙂

And we got knocked out of the Mickey Mouse cup far too early.

Chas

You’ve got all that yin and yang shit going on, so understand the need for balance. Equilibrium Baby!

Shit, talking of Eastern bollocks, hope BR survived the “talk” 😦

Maybe they’re taking BR’s solution this morning, so he’s bound to emerge with a smile on his face.

129. fatgingergooner says:

SP1,

It’s fantastic what Arsenal are doing at the moment and the team and Wenger deserve real credit for pushing Chelsea like they are. Who knows, we may have timed our run to perfection. 16 wins from 18 (or whatever it is) is an unbelievable run of form. To get CL football once again is brilliant for the club and for the bank balance, but the ultimate aim always has to be to win the tournaments we are competing in.

Nobody will remember a great run of Arsenal form if it results in 2nd, and more importantly, if it doesnt continue into next season. Unless you’re a Spud then t-shirts and dvd’s are not produced for good form!

The team have put together 2 great half seasons in the last 2 years. It’s now time to put it all together and compete as we know we can for a whole season.

The 2003 season ended up with us just missing out, but the disappointment was treated as fuel for the Invincibles season. If we do end up missing out this year, then I don’t want to see players celebrating 2nd, I want them to be disappointed that we didn’t win the league and striving to go one better next season.

The need for balance 🙂

131. fatgingergooner says:

Is that Coquelin’s motm trophy?

The way he’s playing they are going to have to make him a gold one soon!

Surprise player of the season by a mile.

How the feck did we lose to the mancs, spuds and montecarlo anyway?

ha ha brilliant goat vid 🙂

Ahhh, The BR “Solution” to the worlds’ problems.

Get naked

Yeah, that’s right Chas. Win 16 out of 18, and all you can do is focus on the ones we lost 🙂

I thought Bellerin was rubbish 🙂

…and as for Giroud not making it 7 goals in the last 7 games….pffft…eckin donkey

FYI Chas
    Utd was bad luck
    Totnum was Wenger’s fault for not motivating
    Monte Carlo was Ollie’s fault for missing five sitters
    🙂

In fairness Chas, Ollie was right behind Hector in the pants wearing stakes yesterday. I just thought I’d give it a rest.
    Unlike you 🙂

Right, I’m off to annoy someone else.
    Looking forward to an LB ‘tell it like I see it’.
    Hang on that’s Crystals strapline.
    A strapline for LB….hmmmmmm?

Pedalling for The Arsenal
    Jack’s No. 1 fan
    Mighty purveyor of ‘ a few words’

Crystals’ I would have thought
    🙂

Yip. Outside.

Come back chaps, I have only just got to the bar!

Micky’s relationship advice was excellent – “Make love, not War”. Seems a bit John Lennon’ish but it works a treat.

Highly recommended.

Off to the forests to commune with fellow tree-huggers. Back later

Ted Sherwood is a Gunner explained to me the poor performance yesterday – it is all about preserving energies at this stage of the season. Well, I’d say our lads are well rested after last night 🙂

144. Ant says:

My favourite chants from yesterday…”Moan in a minute..You’re gonna moan in a minute.. Same old Burnley… always moaning… “etc etc Did you hear this on TV?

145. Morning Happy Gooners

Just sorting some pics for LB’s post …………. back in a bit.

146. Morning girls…

Is there a morning Match report?

147. …………….. New Post everyone …………………

148. Emely says:

WiMax dogpile provides speeds of up to the maximum use of other applicationjs which are
    often used within organizations to enable this onn any single other cell phone.
    How do you think. In addition to that of our cells. I hope you
    are getting far, tuere will be voided. Vainglory
    brings this world-class competitive gaming to iOS 8.

149. It’s actually very complex in this active life to listen news on Television, thus I simply use web for that purpose,
    and obtain the newest information.