BBC Price of Football…time to bash Arsenal

It’s that time of year again when the BBC like to release their Price of Football stats and we get our annual clobbering in the media for having “the most expensive seats”, “the most expensive season tickets” and generally get blamed for all that is wrong with football.

So I thought I’d arm you all with some facts that you can shut the numpties up with rather than buy in to their story.

The most important thing is that little asterisk that goes next to our Season Ticket prices which denotes that it includes 7 cup games. No other team does this, I wish in a way Arsenal would give a pro rata figure just for Premier League games so a fair comparison was drawn.

Let’s start there, taking away the 7 cup credits the price of our Season Tickets are as follows:
Cheapest £741
Dearest £1,471

So the cheapest is cheaper than Chelsea and Tottenham, and only £31 more than Liverpool. Whilst I’m sure it will be pointed out that we are still more expensive than the Manchester clubs it should be noted we are in London and as such our club have a different wealth to tap into, and that is why we should only really compare ourselves with the London clubs.

The most Expensive is cheaper than Tottenham.

So it is in fact Tottenham who have the most expensive season tickets, and when did they last win a trophy? And some of their tickets are still spoilt by looking at stadium roof supports.

Then there is the match day prices, cheapest and most expensive, on the most expensive tickets there is nothing much to say we are bang to rights the most expensive seat, however as I have stressed many times before we are talking about a very small section of the ground.

But the cheapest ticket well I personally think that’s where we really shine as a club, and where no one will focus.

Cheapest match day ticket £27, only half the clubs in the Premier League offer cheaper. Some of the clubs that charge more: Burnley £35, Chelsea £50, Palace £30, Everton £33, Liverpool £37, Man City £37, Man Utd £36, Southampton £32, Swansea £35, Tottenham £32.

And those cheapest tickets are quite plentiful, admittedly they are for Cat C games, but for a fan like me who travels infrequently to the Emirates these are the games I choose, all the lower tier behind the goal are at this price and they are not difficult to get hold of in the Clock End or on the Ticket Exchange as these tend to be the games that Season Ticket holders choose to miss.

So there you have it my take on the figures announced today and hopefully some ammunition for you to fire back at the media today and anyone else who decides to tell you that we pay the most expensive prices. Blah blah blah. It’s simply not true, don’t feed the hype.

Gooner in Exile

91 Responses to BBC Price of Football…time to bash Arsenal

1. TwentyTwelve says:

Sorry for the repeat. This chart is more appropriate here 🙂

Exile

You make a very strong case for a price hike 🙂

3. TwentyTwelve says:

GiE, Arsenal should hire you to be one of their publicists. Why cannot the club tell a better story?

By the way, does anyone have experience with the cheapest Arsenal ticket, please? Is it really horrible? How is it compared to other “cheapest” seats? (Sorry I am a foreign fan 😦 Have never been to a match at the Emirates.)

4. paulb says:

Yes but you should have the choice to pay for the cup games not have them included in the high ST prices, so it still shows we have the highest prices and we out price fans

5. GoonerC says:

Was about to say the same thing PaulB – they only include the 7 away games to make sure things like the FA Cup 3rd round against Coventry on a Friday night sell out – they’d have to drop the price for those games to £20 to sell out normally. Similarly, games like the Champs League qualifier are included, but last year I would have had to pay £92 for my seat for Bayern at home. If they just offered a price for the Prem games and then gave first option for cup it’d be more fair.

6. Norfolk Gooner says:

I’m as much an exile as the author of this excellent post, as such I have only once attended a match at The Emirates. I sat in one of the cheaper seats, behind the goal next to the away fans. The view of the playing area was impressive, no obstructing roof supports, everything was fine…until all those in front of me decided to watch the game from a standing position.

An Arsenal season ticket includes seven cup games, does it also include any replays? If Arsenal were to progress right through to the finals of both the FA Cup and the Capital One Cup, would the seven included games cover all necessary games? What about Champions League Matches, are they paid for seperately?

The answers to the above questions are immaterial to me, as I shall never become a season ticket holder for the simple reason that at my age I doubt that I have time to make it to the front of the queue. 😀

7. The Cockie Monster says:

Thanks GIE.

The 7 cup games !……is the CL included ?……if not, what happens if we are knocked out of FA and COC in away games ?…surely that means it`s back to being the highest price as no cup games would have been seen !. Not knocking, just curious as I`ve never owned a season ticket !.

As a point of interest, I’ve just done some price comparison research.

Let’s say I wanted to go to a West End Musical. I’d probably choose Billy Elliot with music by Elton John, and I’d probably want two tickets, as I’d take my Mum who I would be living with, or perhaps, a “friend”.

Well, given that both events would be around 90 mins, it’s interesting that both would cost pretty much the same in terms of range of cheapest to most expensive.

The serious bit, of course, that football is every other weekend. It appears to me that Premiership teams treat all fans the same ie seeing it as a one off form of entertainment.

Cheap standing terraces are the way to go. Half price, twice as many people per square foot. Bingo, everyone’s a winner.

7 cup home games.

If the club doesn’t have seven home games they are taken off next seasons renewal.

Last year with all those home FA Cup games season ticket holders had to pay for the Munich game, which I’m sure others will tell you is a first in recent seasons.

Oh and given the choice to buy cup tickets?

What like Chelsea, ManUre and Spuds whose ST holders have the cost of the ticket automatically debited to their card for cup games (including Capital One Cup Games).

The cup credit system has been in place for as long as we have had STs at Arsenal, for those of us who remember the ST Book (I had one for a couple of seasons at Highbury) there used to be 7 cup coupons at the back, and the club would tell you what cup coupon a particular game related to.

Look I don’t think the cost of going to football is cheap, and I wish it could be cheaper, but it is the way of the world.

£1500 is what most people pay for their STs, is that bad value for money?

Should be said in some respects we are lucky the club still has ST holders, for the club benefits more from the tourist fan, who is in London for the weekend, wants to take in a game, so what it’s £50, they’re on holiday, and will get round the ground early buy souvenirs of their day, buy a programme, a mug and teddy from the club shop, food and drink in the ground because they don’t know the local pubs etc etc.

TwentyTwelve the cheapest seat at the Emirates are good viewing positions and with the more vocal fans. Although I would avoid the first three or four rows as you have a bad perspective on the rest of the pitch.

Must go, but here’s a very interesting article about football ticket pricing going back to 1989 🙂

In short, cumulative inflation rate over 20 yr period was 77.9%
    In Cat A games over same period about 920%!!!

12. TwentyTwelve says:

Thanks, GiE. Good to know about the cheap seats, if I ever make it to the Emirates.

As someone outside looking in, I always admire a season ticket holder, who I assume is a committed fanatic who wants to attend every match, even considering the cost. If a season for Arsenal likely would include these seven cup home games—thanks! Arsene—a season ticket holder happily gets to enjoy these additional matches.

I suspect not every club believes it can offer this; that’s why not every club does this. They probably do not want to deal with the headache and embarrassment of refunding their fans every year. 😉

Of the clubs that can offer the equivalent, it would be interesting to compare their “season” tix + seven cup home games vs Arsenal’s. I suspect Arsenal’s £273 to £542 extra value would be competitive, or better as buying separately usually would cost more.

Thanks, GIE.

The 7 cup credits in the season ticket don’t include home C1 Cup games, but do include home CL and FA Cup.

The BBC also have a cost per home goal based on Premier League goals and the cheapest season ticket.
    The only problem is they do not add in the CL and FA Cup goals which are ‘included’ in the cheapest season ticket price. There were 16 additional goals in the first seven CL and FA Cup games last year. This must be a deliberate misleading of the public.

I saw this last season, but am not sure if it’s 100% factually correct.

Thanks GiE, I understand and accept the maths as you present it. Like others, I cannot understand why the club don’t release an official statement explaining the charges in the way you have?

Its a bit like when the stadium announcer used to say “and tonight’s attendance is 60,052” and we’d all sneer looking around at the empty seats. Seats sold 60,052, attendance 54,000

16. paulb says:

At the end of the day, football is expensive and will continue to be so til the bubble bursts which it will, that I am sure of, I sent my ST back after 25 years as I couldn’t justify the expense to my girlfriend when we sat down at look at our out goings.I am fortunate as I have four mates who can afford to continue with their ST, and I take in about ten home games a season, and the same away here and in Europe but only after I have put in the over time in work. I t angers me when I see average players picking up big wages, it angers me when I see our manager pick up wages just for fourth spot and no ambition.The situation in Germany is so much better and it benefits the fans, here, it’s about getting as much as they can out of fan’s loyalties, if fans were to boycott just a few games, the message would get across, but alas clubs know that will not happen, so it is a vicious cycle. Fans have the power to change but don’t have the heart or courage

paulb
    It’s a great shame you had to ditch the ST. Still, getting to 20 games home and away is not to be sniffed at.

Do you mean boycott games already paid for?
    That’s never going to happen (not with the price of tickets, anyway 🙂 )

Or do you mean those buying matchday tickets?

The problem with boycotts is that for each seat, there seems to be at least two people who want to sit there.

18. Norfolk Gooner says:

It has to be recognised that matchday revenues account for only a small proportion of a football clubs total income. Television money, sponsorship, image rights, (stadium) naming rights, prize money, etc. etc.

The fan who actually attends games is there merely to create a bit of atmosphere and if he can be soaked for ready cash so much the better.

Opening up Stadia to standing will allow more fans in but without any very great increase in ticket money.

Reducing payments to agents and other parasites would be no bad thing.

But the only real way to reduce club costs and therefore, maybe, ticket prices is the introduction of a salary cap for players.

I’ve done some more sums

1989. North Bank ticket £5
    1989. Pint of beer 90p
    Ticket 5.5 times price of a pint.
    2014. Cheapest ticket £27
    2014. Pint of beer £3.60.
    Ticket 7.5 times price of a pint.

Mmm, not sure what this means. I guess you do get a comfy red faux leatherette seat, and proper bogs to use.

20. arnie says:

Great stuff, GiE. 🙂

I think there are three kinds of fans that Arsenal football club should, and by and large does, care about. Traditional fans, many of them from the Highbury and Islington area, whose families and themselves have for generations supported the Arsenal, and still do. In good times and in bad.

Short term production of bile from a damaged liver does not bother them that much. A loss of two they can put in the overall scheme of things. They would go to games, and would go on supporting the club whatever happens, forever like there is no tomorrow.

Absolutely top guys, really the club survives as a distinct entity with tradition and history mainly because of them.

The second are the fans who may not be local, but they love the club and the football they play. They rarely have an opportunity to go and watch a game. And when they do, it is availability of a ticket that they care more about than the price in itself.

Myself, for example. To go and watch a game I have to bear substantial costs, travel costs, accommodation (under the bridge? 😛 ) and the opportunity cost of the time spent obtaining a ticket, travel and enjoying the game. The cost of a ticket is just an aded consideration.

Mrs and myself went and watched the ManUre game last year. Micky kindly offered his and Jr’s membership, and it was a great day out for us, even if the game was a bit mixed. Great fun, meeting AAers and friends and enjoying the game with them. The tickets cost about 100 quid each. Yes, there were holes in the pocket, not one but two. But hey, what does it matter that much? It is only about money! Frankly, I care more about the enjoyment that this brought us. And the costs of travel were larger!

And third are global fans. They care about the brand value as well. Nothing wrong with that! They cannot usually come to games, but support the club in other ways – merchandise, subscriptions and so on. They are valuable fans as well. Ticket prices do not matter that much to them as well.

Suppose, Arsenal were to go to the market and try and obtain the best possible price. Thank heavens they do not do that because then the prices would be so high that the first and second category of fans would be history. No, the club needs the stadium full, and needs loyal supporters in the stands and so it would not do that.

Does it cut it right? About right, I would say. Why should one expect to pay peanuts and get to watch the fantastic club that we are? One would expect to see monkeys play. Right as well.

Why should the club spend even more money to avaoid publicity? The Beebs publicity enhances the scarcity value that the club wants to exploit in any case, so that it can sell TV rights and merchandise worldwide. So, hey ho! What’s the big deal, then!

21. arnie says:

Of course, there were other times I have been to a game. But I mentioned this one time because it made me think a little bit about the expenses. But hey! It pales into insignificance against the pleasure of watching the Arsenal play, and the enjoyment of meeting AAers and friends.

Non-issue as far as I am concerned. If some fans are so worried, better they let their season tickets away. There are many worthy fans who do not get tickets. Better have a happy fan in the stands than a whinger!

22. TwentyTwelve says:

Good breakdown, arnie. Unfortunately, the publicity from sources like the BBC isn’t good publicity. It creates the impression that Arsenal are trying to rip off the (loyal) first and (enthusiastic) second category of fans. The remote third category might even look at the club less favorably because of this. That’s why I’m surprised the club does not respond, especially to wide reaching media like the BBC.

Yip, been thinking again.

Give or take juggling numbers around, just say we are the most expensive.

Well, someone is going to be, so who should it be. Chavs maybe, but you cannot really compare Cities like Liverpool or Manchester for obvious reasons.

Then also factor in that we have done the big stadium upgrade and it all seems about right.

Is top class football in general too expensive, well, that’s another question.

24. arnie says:

TT. I feel it pains us as fans to hear bad publicity. But I dont think it is such bad news for the remote third category. They care quite a bit about the scarcity value.

When I go to buy a car, and assuming I do not know that much about cars, I would care not to choose the cheapest lest other people think I have cheap taste. Some publicity that Porsche fleeces its customers is not necessarily bad news.

It is a different matter that we as fans may not like such patrons, or presumed fans. But this is good for the club. And this is precisely the downside of higher ticket prices. Seats go free, because the people who have purchased the season tickets do not really care that much about the club.

Having said that, it is bad news for the club when TV telecast shows empty seats. Hence they need to strike a balance. But is this balance by trying to buy up Murdoch’s pets? Dont know, I have my doubts.

25. arnie says:

Micky, perhaps I am saying the same thing as you. In different words. 🙂

Mmmm, sort of Arnie.

My cars are very very cheap 🙂

27. stevepalmer1 says:

Evening all, Still the inter lull i see , Good effort Exile.
    Not being a season ticket holder or a regular visitor to the Emirates i couldn’t really care how much the tickets are, but now and again i have treated myself and i have found that the tickets have been expensive.

Sixty thousand people, so the figures say, turn up for our home games, and if the cup games are included season ticket holders have the choice of going or not going, so i dont feel they are being loose changed.

I have now been on the waiting list for over two seasons and have never been offered a ticket, they have my fifteen quid which they have told me i will get back when my name comes up, but the last time i looked i was still 30 odd thousand on the list so a while yet i feel.

On my last website that i was on, before AA a guy used to moan about value for money on his season ticket. Arsenal wasn’t buying to many Marquee players and all the Arsenal was achieving were top 4s, of course he threatened many times not to renew his ticket which i might add he had for yonks.

I used to get the hump with this guy and told him so, i said to him don’t like it dont go. I have the opinion that if you go to a restaurant that serves you up a bad meal why would you keep going back.

Obviously 30,000 ticket holders will not all pack their tickets in so i realise that should i want to go i have to queue up, but to be honest two years ago i would have jumped at the chance but now i am happy to watch it on the box not the same i know but no travelling sit in a warm front room and replays, i love a replay.

So now i want Arsenal to invest my 15 quid and hope that that helps for our next Marquee. COYG’s

Good points Steve

I suppose £27 for a Cat C game must be good value by today’s standards (about three packets of fags), and being Cat C, I guess you’re pretty much guaranteed to see us give someone a good old fashioned thrashing 🙂

Arnie
    Does my “cheap taste” translate as “bad taste” in your eyes? 🙂

30. stevepalmer1 says:

Hiya Micky, I don’t go to games to often, but the last time me and the Mrs went, we were supposed to go on Boxing day to the West ham game, but it got postponed and we had to go later.

We were both red ticket holders and the only tickets available was in the upper echelons behind the goal, Both of us are getting on a bit, so the climb to the back row almost done us in, and the tickets were about 69 quid. Dont know what category that game was but you needed good eyes which we haven;t got i;m afraid. Give me the living room with a 42 inch screen anyday

Fitba on tomorrow night

Arsenal Ladies v Man City Women FA WSL Continental Cup Final 19:45 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD

Steve
    I’m a red member and I like it that way. Haven’t had a season ticket since they tore down the old North Bank. At least now, I never have to sit near the same tosser twice 🙂

Actually, did anyone hear they are re-calculating the seedings for the CL, and we won’t be in the top pot anymore. Can’t help thinking it’s good news as maybe we’ll get to play someone decent sooner next season.

Chas

So it’s our “Ladies” against their “Women” is it?

Is that your subtle way of saying our “red hot babes” against their “fat ugly slags” or something hideously sexist and, in my opinion, completely inappropriate.

bloody ell, I wished I read the post in the morning instead of now. It would save me a lot of pain listening to the talkShite merchants and plastic Gooners winding us up.

I am sure some of you said it already, but I am of an opinion that £40-£50 to see 1 live game a month is not that much. My pet hate are those who start adding to the price of a ticket the price of a programme, 2 pies and 3 pints. Bollix, you don’t have to have all the extras, it is a game not a fooking holiday

Thanks for the ammunition GiE

GIE, I am late to the post but a big thumbs up to you for fighting Arsenals corner. I had a suspicion through what others had said before that this topic for the media was mostly an excuse for their favourite pursuit of Arsenal bashing.

I wouldn’t have known where to start with the data for this so well done for taking the time to do it, especially as time is likely at a premium with you, what with lots of little exiles running around raising your blood pressure and making your hair fall out.

BTW I noticed that GoonerC was on earlier. You didn’t know that we we had a secret organisation like spectre from the bond films did you. In spectre world I am number 2 and GoonerC is number 3 so he has to take his orders from me. I have just ordered him off to Aldi’s to get me some baby courgettes and some marigolds.

36. arnie says:

No no, you have sufficiently “exalted” taste, Micky. Maybe your car is “cheap”, but your wine and cheese are not. That is my case, certainly. 😛

37. arnie says:

life is too short to drink bad wine. if I do not have the time or opportunity to do the research, I go for price and dont care so much whether I am fleeced off more often than not. 🙂 the accounting value of my time and effort may be zilch, but not the opportunity cost. 😛

38. arnie says:

who is GoonerC, BTW? am I being daft. if so who cares? 😛

I think one of the things about our ticket price reporting in the media was the outrage that we were charging Man City fans £63 to get into the Emirates.

I have before tried to do comparisons of what we charge the opposition and what they charge our away fans to attend their games.

Whilst doing this exercise I realised the club shot themselves in the foot even more, as the prices used for the BBC Sport survey were the non member prices, it’s pretty rare for games to go to general sale, so people paying the prices quoted is rare, although the difference is £1.50 on a top price and £1 on the cheapest.

Also that most expensive ticket can be had for £38.50 on a Cat C Game.

To make a fair comparison of ticket prices surely it is best to compare like for like, ie every game we go to features what every other team considers to be a Cat A team, so to compare our cheapest ticket to Leicesters cheapest ticket we have to look at what we charge (cheapest and most expensive) and what they charge their fans for the reverse fixture.

So shall we do that? There is a small issue in that the club only announce the ABC in stages there deal is that there will be 5 Cat A games, 8 B and 6 C

For the sake of argument I’ll stick to the non member prices for both clubs if available. The categories listed are our categories.

Cat C (cheapest £27, dearest £39.50)
    Hull City all £50 (Arsenal win)
    Burnley ch £40 exp £42 (Arsenal win)
    Southampton ch £39 exp £52 (Arsenal win)
    Guessed:
    WBA all £39 (Arsenal win)
    Leicester ch £30 exp £50 (Draw)
    Sunderland ch £27 exp £35 (Draw)

Cat B (cheapest £37.50 dearest £56.50)
    Crystal Palace ch £35 dearest £45 (Draw)
    Newcastle Utd ch £34 dearest £48 (Toon win)
    QPR ch £45 dearest £70 (Arsenal Win)
    Stoke ch £40 dearest £50 (Stoke win)
    Aston Villa ch £33 dearest £45 (Villa Win)
    Everton ch £40 dearest £47 (Everton Win)
    Swansea all £45 (Draw)
    West Ham ch £55 dearest £75 (Arsenal Win)

Cat A (cheapest £65.50 dearest £97)
    Spuds ch £48 dea £81 (Spuds win but come on its not called Shite Hart Lane for nothing)
    City (their website is shite and i can’t get the info)
    United ch £33 dea £51) the only club not to exercise a Grading system
    Chelsea ch £61 dea £87 (Chav win)
    Liverpool ch £46 dea £59 (Dipper win….but come on its in Liverpool)

40. arnie says:

ha ha ha, we got about the dearest prices for the ManUre game. they were the cheapest available, 2 seats together, honest. OK, it was not 100 quid, but 92 I think. 😛

so, we charge away fans substantially. that is a bit cheap, IMO. hmmm. 😛

If i was to shorten that list to comparable London clubs the prices are quite revealing, they all charge around the same for relatively equal fixtures.

Eddie

“My pet hate are those who start adding to the price of a ticket the price of a programme, 2 pies and 3 pints. Bollix, you don’t have to have all the extras, it is a game not a fooking holiday”

Ha ha, so true. It’s the fat burger at half time. Eh? It’s four o’clock in the afternoon Fatso. Cucumber Sandwich perhaps 🙂

t-2 days. Damn it’s been a long lull.

Get our football back, something sensible to talk about, some regulars hopefully (26, LB, 5, Crystals).

Hehehe, didn’t mention the Hippy on purpose

micky – if they don’t come back we might as well mail each other 🙂

I was out yesterday so didn’t see all the comments – what was being said about Wenger’s admission to knowing about Ozil’s knee and still sending him on to the pitch? That didn’t sound too clever to me. It is of course the medical team’s fault, but he is The Boss, he should have never allowed that to happen. Or at least – keep schtum, don’t go all public about it

45. arnie says:

motning all. dull dull interdull!

arnie – no, it wasn’t. For the first time ever I enjoyed the internationals 🙂 AGM tonight, are we expecting anything interesting to emerge in the process?

There no room for behaviour like this on the football pitch.

GIE reacting to a yellow card in the Norfolk Regulars Pub League Division C,

50. arnie says:

Chas. 🙂

Evonne. hmmmm. let me rephrase. brilliant interdull, can we have the next one in a year’s time, please. 😛

51. arnie says:

I guess that is the view from Micky’s bro’s house.

There you go….. Fat Frankie says clubs should reduce ticket prices but that a salary cap may be a legal minefield, after the BBC “survey” revealed clubs spend 71p of every pound they make on players’ wages.

Ahhhh, the AGM

Here’s my list of runners and riders.

-Few pseudo hacks thinking they can interpret anything said to suit their agenda. Twats.
    -Few people who have about three shares thinking they have rights to know how the club is run. Twats.
    -Few supporters groups who think they are the voice of the fan. Twats.
    -Few people who are there for free drinks and nibbles. Correct reason.

On this day 10 years ago The Arse beat Villa 3-1 to go 49 games unbeaten.
    I bet when Hendrie scored, Twitter was in meltdown.
    Well if Twiiter had been around then, at least. 🙂
    (video doubled up after 2 mins)

Mmmmmmm – free drinks
    Mmmmmmm – nibbles

Micky – Peaches is going 🙂 must be for the nibbles 🙂

57. arnie says:

Nah! Ladies Continental Cup final is more exciting. And Theo’s return for the U21 against Blackburn. 🙂

58. arnie says:

for the nibbles? No, for taking a chance on a photo op with Wenger! 🙂

don’t worry about me arnie – you know how it goes – you can take a woman out of Potand, but you cannot take Poland out of her 🙂 Ask Rasp – he had a dig at me yesterday! Washing the dishes (him) and laughing at the house proud Eastern European girls 🙂

Well done Chas.
    It’s the penultimate round of the World Champion Tour this weekend from Portugal.
    20 yr old Medina could become first Brazilian to win it if he comes first, other wise it’ll go down to final round at Pipeline, Hawaii, in December, where the 42 yr old 11 times Champion Kelly Slater could still win.

Here’s the official website

Highlights from the AGM
    Beware bad language…

Chas

THAT is possibly the best vid you’ve ever stuck up. Really brilliant 🙂

Best photo? 🙂

Never mind Cavani, we should sign this guy 😛 ….

Bit one footed for my liking Rasp 🙂

ps unbelievable

Chas
    Now that you’re back from the bathroom, how do you feel knowing that pic is Kelly Slater in a thong!

Morning all.

Blimey Rasp who is he? His picture may have to replace Marco Reus’ above my bed.

GB 🙂

Hi Micky & GoonerB, the black guy used to play for Arsenal and the other guy for the totts. Obviously awesome at the tekkers but not in a game scenario

Eboue?

Rasp
    Is there a post in there?
    Could have a giggle about AGM, kicking off with the Chas Wolf of Wall Street Vid

I want to see the outtakes from that tellers video….you know all the ones shinned over the bar etc.

But I am guessing that as Rasp said anyone coming out of our academies with 10000+ hours ball at feet will be pretty comfortable with a football, but it’s not enough.

Just read Payton has surfaced for his once a year media campaign to get a seat on the Arsenal Board. Bore off

Exile
    Do you have the power to press paly if I pen a short starter?

I’m off to the AGM 🙂

If someone wants to write something to go up now, let Rasp know and I’ll fill you in on the antics of said Tim Payton when I get back

76. Micky do you have access to behind the scenes yet?

77. No, I can see you don’t, send it to nuts and Rasp can look out for it.

Let him know on the blog when it’s penned.

I’m such a bossy boots 😆

78. arnie says:

A Micky starter. good good, already salivating. 🙂 Is there also a Norfolk post in the cupboard?

Micky
    Same as, it’s not gay if it’s with Aaron Ramsey.

NG’s comment from Tuesday

True Arnie

Norfolk sent one in two days ago

what’s that Chas??? who is gorgous? you is gorgous

Sorry to be late everyone …….

….. new post …….