Trivia Quiz

There are only nine questions – none of them are related to football and research would be CHEATING.

This is a quiz for people who know everything!

I found out in a hurry that I didn’t. These are not trick questions. They are straight questions with straight answers.

2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?

4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?

I will post the answers the day after the quiz is published and will not discuss them the day the quiz is posted.

Happy Puzzling.

GunnerN5

140 Responses to Trivia Quiz

GunnerN5 has kindly sent us a Trivia Quiz for a slow news day. It’s not Arsenal centred but should get a bit of discussion going.

2. stevepalmer1 says:

Afternoon GN5 nice one,
    May have cheated , because me and the Mrs worked out the answers between us but i wont put the answers i have down, as it may spoil it for others.

Nice one GN5. I will get in early and get my embarrasing answers out of the way. I am aiming high and am looking for a 5% success rate to be happy with myself. I can confirm that I didn’t research any of my answers, which will probably be abundantly apparent from how badly I do.

1 Not sure about this one. Was thinking Poker but not sure now. I think it will be some sort of race where participants can set off on differing routes or from seperate starting points. How about the cannonball run or is that purely a film?

2. Statue of Liberty (complete guess).

3. Asparagus and tomatoes (complete guess).

4 Pineapple (complete guess).

5 It went in as a small pear or seedling and matured and grew inside the Brandy (complete guess).

6 Dwarf, Dwarfism, Dwarfish , or if I am thinking too small then how about Dwindle.

7 full stop, colon, semi-colon, exclamation mark, question mark, comma, inverted comma.

8 Aubergine (complete guess).

9 sock, shoe, sandal, slipper, sneaker (for redders), stockings and suspenders (also for redders; oh those Friday nights).

I have come to the conclusion that if you know nothing about fruit or vegetables then you are buggered.

OOps, good idea Steve. Can someone with some authority please remove me. On the other hand my answers probably have no bearing on anyone who gets the answers correct.

Steve,

I could only figure out 6/9, I think that utilizing family knowledge is acceptable.

I will not debate your answers but I will give you your score, so feel free to post them.

6. stevepalmer1 says:

We think there is another vegetable that comes back, and we think there is another way for the pear as well

GB,

You got 1 correct and did very well on 4 others.

8. stevepalmer1 says:

No 1 Boxing
    No 2 Niagara
    No3 Rhubarb Horse Radish and Asparagus
    No 4 Srawberry
    No 5 Grown inside and moulded round
    No 6 Dwindle dwelling dwarf dwell
    No 7Full stop inverted commer semi colon commer exclamation mark asterisk accent
    No 8Banana and dates
    No 9Skates sandle sock slipper shoe ski

Oooo yippee

Thanks GN5. Great idea.

I know all the answers to the fruit and veg stuff except No 8, so will think about that all day.

No5. I’ve set that up before, and when my children saw it (and there were lots) they : roll : ‘d a lot.

So here’s some wild guesses:

1. Boxing?

2. I’m thinking that to go backwards, you must have a front, so how about Mount Rushmore

6. Does it count if you’re one of those people who can’t pronounce their “r’s, because for them it’s easy and fwankly unfair on the rest of us. Dwaw a picture, dwainage, dwink, see?

9. GoonerB: RA wears stilettos while poncing about on stilts

Hang on GN5

GB “got 1 correct and did very well on 4 others”

That’s a fail by any standards

GN5

Does dried count as processed?

Steve,

Your family effort was very good, but work is still needed.

13. stevepalmer1 says:

Must try harder

Micky,

Re: GB – I am an impartial judge.

Re: dried = processed — no hints will be given.

Thanks GN5. I was only looking for 5% so 1 out of 9 is better than 10% so happy days, although with a bit more thought and time i should have gone for Boxing and Strawberries and I have a vague recollection having heard about about Niagara receding.

16. Ved says:

Good day all

1. Chess?

2. Niagara falls

3. Absolutely no idea

4. Strawberry

5. Clueless again

6. Dwarf, dwindle

7. apostrophe, comma, colon, hyphen, exclamatory mark, quotation mark, brackets

8. –

9. Shoe, sock, sandal, slipper, etc 🙂

Good effort Ved.

Cheers GN5

1) Got to be Greco Roman surely? My Uncle Felix would always celebrate victory at the end of the bout but the other geezer always got the decision

Probably because no one liked him. The geezer used to douse himself with oil when entering the goat pen for gawds sake.

2) Has to be the Las Vegas desert. For a laugh I got my mates to drop me off there to see if I could find my way back. Certainly felt like I was going backwards, but was forced to drink my own body fluids so might have been a bit out of it.

3) Vegetables? Well, if there Vegas desert water plants, they sprout every 200 years.

4) Any fruit you buy from Mr Shah of Bounds Green has seeds on the outside.

5) I used to know a bloke with funny eyes that could make bottles, chairs, tables, etc disappear. He would hide them under a table cloth and use his funny eyes and they would be gone.

I never liked the man. The only living person he tried to get under the table cloth was me.

Got to go, client just walked in, finish later

Can’t wait Terry. Already setting up to be a Mancini classic.

20. gart66 says:

1 Boxing
    2 Niagara Falls
    3 Corn for one I think not sure the other potatoes count?
    4-6 Nope
    7 period comma semi colon colon question mark exclamation point
    8 Nope
    9 slippers sandals sneakers socks shoes stockings

Terry,

Your answers and the best to date – in fact I prefer them to the actual answers. Thank you for my morning smile.

Nice one, GN5,

Now I have to admit outright that some of the answers I knew, some I deduced, and some I must have read somewhere (and probably misremembered). 🙂

Answer: Deduction: Has to be a judges led points scoring sport. Boxing? Wrestling

2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?

Answer: Deduction (otherwise I think I would know it) 🙂
    This may apply to other landmarks too, like waterfalls, coast lines etc. — So Niagara Falls which meets the criteria.

Answer: I thought I knew this, but I can think of more than two (?)
    Garlic, artichokes, rhubarb (is this a vegetable?) asparagus.

4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?

Answer: Strawberries, raspberries(?) – no, I don’t think so.

The embryonic fertilised pear flower is inserted into the bottle, and grows inside until it ripens and alcohol is added.

Answer: dwarf, dweeb, dwell, dwindle [and derivations of these]

Answer: (If I get this wrong I will be mortified!) 🙂
    full stop, quotation marks, question mark, comma, colon, semi-colon, exclamation mark, brackets, apostrophe, ellipses, hyphen, parentheses, braces, apostrophes.

Answer: Lettuce.

Answer: Slippers, shoes, slingbacks, socks, stockings, sandals, sneakers, skis, snowshoes.

Took me far longer than I thought it would!! 😀

I’m off for a while to do my morning exercises.

Back soon and don’t stop studying – just because the teacher has left the room, and remember – NO cheating.

24. stevepalmer1 says:

I love a post like this one, first time i have had my mind off of how sad i am that England hasn’t won a game yet. I reckon we need another one of these about Christmas time.Or transfer deadline hour

25. 26may1989 says:

Thanks GN5, will go through that a bit later.

In the meantime, I want to raise what I consider to be the real scandal of the World Cup.

Shorts.

Yes, shorts. There seems to be a plot to change traditional colours of shorts on display in Brazil.

There appears to be a particular conspiracy to wear white shorts. That’s what Argentina and Germany are wearing, when tradition dictates that they should be wearing should be black. And England and Colombia should be wearing blue. Even Brazil have been spotted wearing white, not blue.

Admittedly a little while back, Holland scrapped their traditional black shorts and are sporting white or orange instead, and Portugal haven’t been wearing green, preferring red.

In addition, Belgium are wearing red, when they should be black. And worst of all, Spain have ditched not only the traditional colour of their shorts (they were wearing red, when it should be blue), they have also failed to wear the traditional sock colour (should be be black, not red).

This is an outrage.

🙂

I have now read the other comments, and I must protest to the adjudicator about GB and Mickydidler!!

My private life and what I wear in the evening, spandex mankini, poncey stilettos and sometimes sneaky sneakers, topped off with quick drop suspenders is well below the belt.

Who told them? Terry? He is such a snitch!!

Oh stop it, 26.

The last time I saw you, you were wearing those spangly red, white and blue knickers with contrasting striped wellington boots.

That really upset Terry, as they are his fashion statement that you stole!

Outrage indeed!!

28. 26may1989 says:

Terry on a quiet day, perhaps………….

29. stevepalmer1 says:

RA i’m sure you look great in them as well, was that snitch or bitch.

I agree with that 26, i also have a little thing to moan about, how many styles of haircut are there, Every player trying to out do the others, do these players really know why they are there. Namby Pamby male models, I can hear them now in the dressing room, come and have a look at my latest tat, what about a stripe down the side of my head, would it make me look mean, will the ladies notice, Do these shorts make my arse look big. Gord help us.

I got them all right 😀

I love a quiz, especially one like this.

£12m is a nice bit of business for doing nothing except allow Real Soc to keep Vela

RA,

Why are you so touchy about your habit of cross dressing. Terry is proud to parade around in his girlfriends duds and even Kelsey has his hair permed.

i didn’t know Terry had a girlfriend GN5. He must tell us more about the lucky female in question. Also GN5 if Niagara is correct, which I now believe it to be as I am sure I saw it on something like a Ray Mears programme, then it will not be long before your good self and Redders will be able to sit on your respective verandas and say “Howdy, and a cock-a-doodle morning to Y’all”.

Mmmm

Like RA’s lettuce answer

Niagara: I get erosion, but is that necessarily backwards? I think not. North maybe.

GB,

I’m positive that Terry has spoken about his Ewe on AA.

36. gart66 says:

I live in Buffalo NY which is 20 minutes from Niagara Falls it moves backward several inches a year (it is due to erosion) but it carved out the Niagara Gorge and I believe hundreds of years ago was miles from where it is now.

Who’s watching what?

I’ll be “eyes on” Balotelli and Cavani, because we’ll probably sign both

: roll :

Hi gart66

Ahh, but is that backwards or simply north

GN5 is correct, GB,

Terry has often been heard being unfaithful to his feathered friend, by making cow’s eyes at the sheep and saying ‘I love ewe’.

He really is baaaaad, and I was horrified when I heard him say, ‘will you sheep with me tonight’!

Well he’s a sucker for a sheep thrill. 🙂

Micky,

You poor old thing. My heart went out to you when I read your rather sad and plaintive cry;

“I get erosion, but is that necessarily backwards?”

It’s whatever you want it to be dear! 🙂

Blimey, Pirlo is 35
    Exile would have had him put down years ago 🙂

🙂

43. 26may1989 says:

Am not going to pay too much attention to the footy for the mo, Moeen Ali is doing a bloody heroic job, trying to save England’s blushes by doing a Boycott against Sri Lanka. 71 off 188 balls and counting……

Ooops, Balotelli booked. Misses next game. If….

This is a better England performance IMO

Getting p’ed off that the commentators haven’t realised that he is Jack Wilshere not WilTshere

Boring half here. 0-0. Italy better side. In control and a draw suits them. No service getting through to Cavani and Suarez.

England?

48. stevepalmer1 says:

England look as if they have got the bit between their teeth, but we have to get Joel back to the Ems a bit quick, this guy has it all what a handful. And for no money.

We will save 30 million but we still need the six players ha ha.

Penalty, you bet it was.

England look cooked in the Test match.

26 is right — Moeen Ali has been magnificent, but he has now been joined by last man Anderson.

Not looking good for your guys!

Come on you Engerlands!!! 🙂 : roll : 🙄

50. stevepalmer1 says:

As i said earlier, this England squad has got some talent, this world cup has come a bit early for some of them but blimey we have got some talent, and still we haven’t seen The ox Theo or Andros, roll on the euro’s

51. 26may1989 says:

Wotchya talking about, RA?

Come on, Moeen, bat it out!!!!

Right, Balotelli off injured, coming over to watch England

By the way, I’ve done a U-turn. Don’t want Balotelli anymore.

Joel Campbell? Not done much so far.

55. 26may1989 says:

Moeen Ali gets his 100!

Football? Really?

Fantastic! Well done Moeen! 🙂

He certainly deserved it>

The Biter is back at work 😀

58. 26may1989 says:

Has Suarez really just bitten Chiellini?? That would be his third time…..

26. Haven’t seen it yet as I am watching England but that is what the commentators are saying. Hope it is true!

A nibble, snack, hors d’oeuvres, tapas 🙂

Uruguay through 🙂

62. 26may1989 says:

Sorry to bore you lot, but the cricket is nothing less than heroic. Two overs to go and still hanging on. Ali has faced 275 balls and Anderson has now faced 50 balls without scoring a run…….

Italy out. Thank goodness for that!

26. I can’t bear to watch -.I am convinced I will jinx them.

Come on.

You have to watch this test match!!

Superbly tense.

Last over – Anderson facing — oooer.

Don’t have the machinery to watch Cricket

Come on

Commentary ball by ball

4 balls left!!!

3 left

2 left

72. 26may1989 says:

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

England lost. Anderson caught.

74. 26may1989 says:

Jimmy out penultimate ball.

Gutting but having screwed it up before, a truly magnificent effort today. Well done Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka have been superb and probably deserved the win.

Brilliant effort by Moeen Ali and Jimmy Anderson.

What a sporting fellow you are 26. Bravo

England lack bite but that can’t be said about Suarez. His career at Liverpool and most probably his value is finished at Liverpool.I can’t see him being given yet another chance.

oh, and you RA 🙂

Kelsey are you hanging him before proof of his misdemeanour has been confirmed?

Kelsey the hanging judge — you would do well in the Old West! 🙂

Kelsey

Are you saying he’ll be going cheap? 🙂

RA

It was a bite. Gnasher marks seen on telly

Just seen the incident, Micky — it was nothing but a kiss between friends – and the gnasher marks were done by Chielline’s girlfriend last night. 🙂

83. Anyone fancy writing anything for tomorrow and the next day and a few days after that ……………..

84. arnie says:

Brilliant, GN5. 🙂

I have read all the comments, so plenty of opportunity to learn from my AA chums.

Anyway, for whatever it is worth, here is an answer that I did not see from anyone: COCONUT. : roll :

85. arnie says:

What is wrong with a little kiss on the shoulder? Being Gooners, we take pride in a bit of manly show of affection! 🙂

Having said that, I am glad Mr Cannibal is not one of ours! 😛

86. arnie says:

A day of creditable fightbacks by Engerland, in football and in cricket. A bit late in the day, but so damned what! 😛

Suarez is such a brilliant player that his misdemeanours will have no effect upon his value.

Does anyone really expect L’pool to censure him? Does FIFA have the ability to ban a player for PL games?

Not many people understand mental health problems and there is no doubt in my mind that Suarez needs a prolonged course of anger management therapy,though that is not always successful,as it can rear it’s ugly head again. What Liverpool actually do is an entirely different matter.
    We shouldn’t be making tomorrow’s headline about this incident in a WC which has really been entertaining and to an extent unpredictable at least at this moment of time..

Ta for the quiz, GN5.
    I think I got 6 or 7. 🙂

91. arnie says:

Mental health issues, yes, but anger? I think not.

Anyway, probably being banned a few games is not going to leave a lasting impression on the WC. Not worth spending much time or energy, IMO.

chas has this wonderful way of deflecting a topic with pictures 🙂

94. arnie says:

That is very deep, Crystals. Perhaps topic for a post? 🙂

I have no knowledge of psychiatry, but having worked with a lot of “insane” people in my life, here are a couple of things I have observed in (almost) all of them.

1. Playing the victim.

2. The insanity may well work in the subconscious. However, the actions are conscious enactments of these subconscious visions. Always thought out well, sometimes well in advance.

Clear as mud? so be it! 😛

Right haven’t looked at anyone else’s answers so here goes:

1) Boxing
    2) Mount Rushmore
    3) Brussell Sprout and (is Onion a vegeatable?) …… Onion
    4) Strawberry (although I’m not sure its a fruit)
    5) The bottle was put over the early fruit bud/flower……or blown round it
    6) dwell, dwindle
    7) comma, colon, exclamation, question, semi-colon, hyphen, apostrophe
    8) no f’ing idea……guess kiwi fruit
    9) socks, shoes, sandals, slippers, stockings, stilettoes

On Chewy Suarez, i am amazed that none of the pundits or fans have put two and two together on the actions.

For me it is very very simple.

Two seasons ago with Ivanovic and today with Chiellini he was looking for one thing and one thing only…….a penalty as the team he was playing for needed a goal.

In both instances he went down after the player raised his arm towards him, he has obviously worked out (and probably done more than has been caught on video) that if he bites a man on the arm, that man is likely to fling arm in the direction of him to stop the pain of the bite, if Suarez can scream loud enough as he goes down and the ref sees the defenders arm swinging towards him (or past him) he may get a penalty.

I don’t think he is mad or insane i think he is a little front bottom and i am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so glad we insulted Liverpool with our offer. I didn’t want him near our club and his arrival would have seen me change my opinion on Arsene.

97. stevepalmer1 says:

evening all,
    Suarez biting again, I thought he was off meat but perhaps i am wrong.

Punishment does not seem to work with Suarez, he is without question a talented footballer, Anger management also never worked. Fines also seem pointless, and suspension also seems pointless.

Suarez has in my opinion only two solution and that is retirement or of course he could have his teeth taken out. either one would be fine with me.

Well put GIE, I was in the camp that wanted him but I can see now why you and many others didn’t.

I find the anger management issue interesting, I think it is easier answered by yourself in the way that he seems to be prepared to go to any lengths to win a game.

We English have a different view of things, we are influenced whether we like it or not by cricket and it’s strong sense of fair play.

If I am honest, I blame a great deal of this country’s sporting failure on this.

Although the irony here is that Suarez was playing against Italy, a country that in my opinion has always done anything to win a football game and have had a great deal of success from it.

Suarez was on course to get his dream move to one of the two big hitters in Spain, well that seems to have gone out of the window.

No one else in Spain can match the wages he gets at Liverpool so we should see him in the EPL again next season.

Hurrah.

99. 26may1989 says:

You may well have a point there, Mr Exile. It wasn’t the case with his first biting incident, when he was at Ajax: they weren’t losing and the incident didn’t happen in the penalty area. But there may well have been design in both today’s chomping incident, and the one on Ivanovic.

My views on Suarez have oscillated wildly: I was outraged by his brazen cheating in the 2010 World Cup, not just with the famous last minute save against Ghana, but more in Uruguay’s group stages game against South Africa. Football (not rugby or cricket) is the true passion of South Africans but they haven’t been blessed with a good team for some years, so they were never likely to get out of the group in their home tournament. So Suarez’s utter cynicism in diving to get a penalty when they were already winning had a greater impact in prematurely terminating not only the game for the South African keeper, but also his home World Cup. It was the unnecessary and wanton act of a completely selfish person.

A year later, I remember there being a discussion here about whether we should try to sign Suarez, when it became clear Ajax would sell him. There was division then, but I was on the side of those saying no.

However, last summer, I felt this is a player who could take us to the next level. We all know what an appalling character he is, but I was one of those who felt we should do it. And in terms of behaviour, once he’d served his Ivanovic ban, his conduct last year was fine. And his performances were of course outstanding. We all wondered what might have been.

But then we see him do this again today – he will never get beyond these episodes. That is going to cost him a move to Real or Barca, that boat may well have sailed now.

100. arnie says:

There is a method to the madness, even to the point of cynicism. I am with GiE here. The reason he was well-behaved last year was that he wanted to desperately play in the World Cup. 🙂

A bite in a WC may mean Real Madrid don’t sign him? This is the same Real Madrid that continued to employ Mourinho after he tickled the eye of a fellow coach? Sadly there are very few clubs who will look at his previous and then turn down the opportunity of signing him.

As LB says the attitude in other countries is different to ours. Take diving, in Spain, Portugal and S America it is seen as conning the ref rather than the opponent, and fair game. We frown on it …… altho less so these days. Is there much different to the player appealing for a corner when he knows it touched him last? Something that has been going on for years, or the confident arm in the air stand still look at linesman wait for the flag.

In other news it is said that Arsene Wenger is talking to Sanchez of Chile and Barca, now that’s a deal I could get behind, fast, fantastic touch, skilful and works like a man possessed. (Whether he would do that outside of the national team is anyone’s guess).

102. 26may1989 says:

One has to wonder why a talent such as Suarez hasn’t been picked up by Barca or Real before now. Everyone has known about him since he moved to Ajax, and it is clear that the player would love to go to one of the Spanish giants. Christ, he was so desperate, he nearly joined us! 🙂

But one can’t exaggerate how seriously Real and Barca take their images. I know Real didn’t sack Mourinho after the eye-gouging incident, but I don’t read much into that. Both clubs have fought shy of Suarez, as they did Tevez. It’s one thing to have a preening egomaniac like Ronaldo on the staff, but shipping in serial trouble-makers is bad for the image. It doesn’t seem that surprising that Ibrahimovic, another nutter (albeit not operating at the same level as the biter), didn’t last more than a season at Barca.

Perhaps they will still go for Suarez this summer, but if that is being considered, Bite Number 3 is definitely going to be a topic of conversation at the boards.

103. omgarsenal says:

Here we go………..

1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends. GOLF

2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward? Niagra Falls

3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables? potatoes,asparagus

4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?strawberries

5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn’t been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle? The bottle is placed over the pear petals on the tree and the pear is cut off when fully grown.

6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ‘ dw ‘ and they are all common words. Name two of them. DWINDLE, DWARF, DWELL

7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them? comma, period, question mark, exclamation point, semi-colon, colon, quotation marks….

8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh. LETTUCE

9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter ‘S.’ sandals,slippers,socks, (leather) shoes, (nylon) stockings,sneakers.

It’d be interesting to know how Liverpool and Rodgers view the Suarez Bite.

Great news: he stays with us

Bad news: shitballs, our three year strategy was built around the £50m we were getting from RM.

Ring ring, ring ring…..”Oh Arsene, Brenda here. You know that £40m plus a quid offer….thing is…

I say sign him on the cheap.

Deal is this: he has to wear one of those Hannibal Lecter muzzles.

Eh!?!? How the heck did Greece do that?

Glad the Nips are out, but really wanted Ivory Coast to go through.

Argentina Nigeria tonight, and Nigeria need a point to be sure (I think). I haven’t seen either side yet.

Last night was the first time since last summer that I was pleased we hadn’t signed Suarez.

Actually Chas, looking at those teeth, it’s hard not to think they’re designed for one thing alone. He reminds me of Freddie Mercury.

Re the Ian Curtis pic. You know it’s Robin that does all the Cummins stuff. He might be Oscar’s Godfather, but still refuses point blank to syphon me off one or two.

I suppose even some spuds have professional integrity.

Don’t ‘e look lovely.

I would mind betting Chiellini and Italy would take the bite, a penalty, and passage through to the next round every time.

113. arnie says:

Motning all.

“I suppose even some spuds have professional integrity” 🙂

IMO, the £40m+1 offer was not intended to humiliate Pool. It was exactly what the Mr Cannibal is worth, by Arsene books, after taking both costs/ benefits into account. Particularly the costs of insurance and medical treatment after being bitten by a rabid animal. Plus of course the associated risks to reputation, and of suspension. 😛

Arnie

Perfect timing for a £40m + 50p offer 🙂

In fact, looking at the Chas pic of Hannibal, I’d say a trip to the dentist was more appropriate than the shrink.

116. arnie says:

Will there be a DNA test to ascertain beyond reasonable doubt whether it was Suarez’s teeth or his dentures that lodged into Chilellini’s shoulder? 🙂

117. arnie says:

Micky. 🙂 He is a liability, certainly now. Maybe, Pool can pay £40m + 50p to have him offloaded from their books. 😛

kelsey’s link at 8.51. was very interesting. I had forgotten all about TA.

I cannot agree with GIE that Suarez is looking for an advantage. I do not think he acts in any logical manner.

It will be one of the images of the WC much like Maradona’s mad run to the camera after scoring in WC ’94

arnie. He is a Player of the Season liability

Arnie

I don’t think he’s any more of a liability now than he was a year ago.

Bit someone, seven game ban, and still look at what he did for Pool.

I don’t think it’s anything like as bad as a leg breaking type tackle. He hardly “does a Tyson” after all.

It’s a case for the ref to have video playback, then a straight red, pen, and Uruguay are out.

pen?

And yes, I’d sign him like a shot.

Arsenal get him at a cut price, then spend a couple of mill out of the saved outlay on some publicity stuff. You know, pics of Suarez all remorseful and shit. Blubbing with his frail old Nan and whatnot. Bit of charity bollocks and away we go.

Would have bought him after one bite, so what’s another.

Never liked Chiellini – it was him who did RvP a few season’s back. Hope it hurts and he has to have a tetanus jab

A chomp too far in my book. Hope he gets a season long ban.

Micky I agree. We didn’t complain after TH’s handball goal vs Ireland did we?

chas. If we don’t sign him, I hope so too

Morning this is becoming interesting.

The facts are that Suarez has now done this three times plus the remarks to Evra,how many more chances does he need
    Liverpool have a fantastic talent but have to weigh up the consequences. I didn’t like the whole Liverpool team wearing T shirts supporting Evra when the majority of decent people were disgusted.

As my link shows he is the victim of his own actions,and knows it, that’s why he needs therapy,the length of ban he most probably will get is not the fundamental issue.IMO he can affoord the best therapy available,but stats prove that the likelyhood is that he will do it gain.
    I can’t see the comparison to a player having intent to break another playesr leg.That is not a mental issue, it is a deliberate action and much harder to prove if intent was intended.

I am glad we didn’t buy him though he may even have won us the league.
    I wonder what the media reaction would be today if he was an Arsenal player.I bet tenfold as to playing for Liverpool.

Balotelli got booked again and does AW really need these types of players.
    We seem to have more harmony in the camp than for a number of years and hopefully that will remain.

“You know, pics of Suarez all remorseful and shit. Blubbing with his frail old Nan and whatnot. Bit of charity bollocks and away we go.”

Well, I know who I want handling my PR if I ever find myself in a tight spot hahahahah.

I meant supporting him with the Evra incident.

Hoooray for Raddy. Once again, we are as one.

The bite was instinctive, albeit a big bad, but I actually dislike his diving more than the odd nibble.

LB

I’m your man 🙂

ps Performance enhancing bicycling drugs would be a breeze as far as I’m concerned. You know where to find me.

By the way LB, I’m in no way implying you’re a “user”, before you unleash the full force of 26 on me.

Actually, I’d imaging the only “tight spot” you experience would be somewhere deep within those nasty tight spandex shorts your sort wear.

Not impressed with Suarez antics, he dosnt know how lucky he is. From chas picture you can see, that apart from urgent need of a brace, the man shows no sign of gum disease or other periodontal problems.

My teeth are so bad, there always trying to escape. If I bite into something hard, they decide its time for a holiday. I once spent a whole evening chasing them around at a house party, and I hadnt even bitten into anything.

I was in such a state I thought that they had done the dirty on me and made a new home in one of the other guests mouth. In desperation i tried to yank them out of this geezers mush, but was jumped on by the other patrons.

I finally found them hiding in the hosts goldfish bowl.

Your a disgrace Suarez.

Ha ha Transplant

Sounds like you have one rule for yourself, and one for everyone else.

A sentiment I fully endorse 🙂

We have a New Post ………………………..

136. I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.
    I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you
    later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own site now 😉