The title race …. will Arsenal wait on amber or go on green?

Nothing repeat nothing in football would make me happier than for Arsenal to win the title this season, if one could add the relegation of a Mick McCarthy team life would be even more rosy. Add in  the relegation of a Pulis team and my cup would runneth over (is that a naughty expression?)

Like millions of Gooners I was down-hearted at 5 p.m. last Saturday, despairing of my flimsy team and the imbecility of 3 men in black whom I wouldn’t trust to referee a park 5 -a-side. Who would have thought Wolves would cheer us up? Bottom of the table, managed by a Cro-Magnon man (just check his forehead) and playing a team who were unbeaten – no-one could have envisioned the result (though those with hindsight would point out Wolves fine record against the top sides).

Wolves last 3 victories were against MU, Chelsea and Liverpool – this is going to be no comfortable stroll, but if we are to confirm our pretensions to be Champions this game is a must win. No silly mistakes, no retaliation to what will surely be a very physical battle, and above all no drops in application or vitality. Hopefully last week’s lapse is a thing of the past and not a harbinger of a sad end to our season.

McCarthy is “bigging up” Jamie O ‘Hara saying he will have a major influence upon the game. Get a Grip man! This is a player who couldn’t get into the first team of Harry’s Muppets. That said, I expect us to go into the game with a weakened midfield, so perhaps MM will be right.

Diaby’s reaction last week undid the fine work he put in during the first half (despite the lengthy discussion on AA I still believe he cost us the 2 points). It is a shame as he played well for France midweek and today would certainly have started, instead I expect to see Denilson start. Song is just returning from a muscle injury and with Barca midweek he will surely be rested. Same with Nasri and JD.  Had Sagna not been banned for the midweek game I would have rested him but knowing that Messi will be fearful of playing against a rejuvenated Eboue, Sagna starts.

My Team:

This team will hopefully have enough to get the 3 points on offer. Depending on the fitness of Nasri I would play Arshavin, if there is any chance that Samir will not be fit for Wednesday, I would play Rosicky and rest AA who played a full game midweek.

I guess we willl all be tuned into the midday match. I hope for a draw which should Arseanl win would put us 2 points behind MU and 3 ahead of MC with a game in hand. A loss for MC will surely put them out of the title race. Actually, what I really hope for is an abandoned game due to an 18 man brawl with 5 red cards and a 3 points reduction, but if it is not to be I will take the draw.

England’s first ever automatic traffic lights were erected in Prince’s Square Wolverhampton. This is also the home of the mighty Noddy Holder and Slade. One of my early heroes was the Wolves legend, England Captain and Arsenal manager Billy Wright CBE, whom I once had the privilege of meeting. Another of my football faves was the Tipton Terrier – Steve Bull MBE, they don’t make them like him any more (for which Koscielny will be delighted!).

Let this be the continuation of our 8 match unbeaten PL run.

COYRRG

128 Responses to The title race …. will Arsenal wait on amber or go on green?

1. London says:

Morning all

What would match day be now without a BR post? Not quite right is the answer.

Where is everyone, helloooooo match day people.

Great post Raddy, wonderful graphics Rasp, come on you Reds!!!

Love the idea of carnage up in Manchester 😉

3. Hello, hello I’m here London.

Just so everyone knows Irishgunner is in town and we’re going to be drinking at The Tavern from about 2 o’clock.

We’ll be easy to recognise because I’m a girl and so is Irish 😉

4. goonermichael says:

Morning Peaches.
    Noddy Holder is my first hero (And I client of ours) He signed my scrapbook that I’ve had since I was 13. I hope we help to send that bent nose twats team down today.

Wish I was going to the tavern today 🙂

Hey hey BR,
    Easy on those of us sporting superior foreheads. I have often wondered whether my ancestors were immortalised by those magnificently foreheaded statues on Easter Island.
    I say “No” to the Squill/Kos brace at the back.
    London,
    I agree. Never again a match day report by anyone other than BR.

6. London says:

Why do you drink so far from the ground? Not only is it a long walk to the stadium it is a long walk from the tube. I have never quite understood that one.

Hey hey GM,
    Easy on those of us sporting bent noses. Cripes, what’s going on this morning.

Thanks London and Peaches.

Rasp. Great graphic and headline.

Wouldn’t it be brilliant if De Jong knocked Nani into next week? And then Vidic ate Dzeko.

There are some fine stats about today’s game which point overwhelmingly to an AFC victory. But I jinxed us for the Spuds game and didn’t want to repeat my mistake.

Thinking of which ….. I noticed that for the Chelsea game I had put one of my lucky socks on inside out, a practice I continue. Could I have struck upon a winning sock formula?

London,
    What’s the Plimsol Arms like these days? The Tiangle or something.

r

BR,
    “sock formula”. A post right there.

12. goonermichael says:

Micky
    you sound neanderthal 🙂

I always drank in the Gunners pre-match and the 12 Pins post. Both fine hostelries. Could never get to the bar in the Triangle.

London. Do you cycle to the ground?

Morning all,

Top drawer post Raddy (we expect nothing less). Your reference to traffic lights in the last para inspired the idea for the pic etc. The amber 1 point from last week in the Points Stats table still gripes with me as well. We can only gain from the manc derby whatever the result. AW is saying this game is the priority and Barca are not on his radar so I hope he plays his strongest 11.

GM,
    Just don’t start on my long arms!

Micky,

You’d better not mention the webbed feet and third nipple or people will begin to wory about you….

17. Red Arse says:

Really good Post BR. 🙂

Not sure about Messi fearing a rejuvenated Eboue tho’. I fear a rejuvenated Eboue! 🙂

Micky, I’ve just noticed you have gone all pink panther.
    What’s with the ‘r’?

Pirlo is out of the totteringham game, why can’t Messi pick up an injury like that?

Rasp,
    How dare you. I do not have webbed feet.
    Great graphic by the way, and thanks for pics yesterday.
    RA,
    left out r in Triangle.

Rasp. I haven’t seen AW’s pre-match but if he says he is not focussing upon Barca, he is telling porkies. It will be one of the biggest games of AW’s career, and despite today’s 3 points being vital we should have enough with 3/4 second string players in the side.

I am with Rasp on this one. I would play First XI in every league game from now on.

I agree Raddy. To play EE or not to play EE – that is the question? Play him and he gets injured and we’re buggered. Don’t play him and he’s not match sharp.
    To play JD etc etc?
    To play AA etc etc etc??
    We have to pray that no-one gets injured (and loads of Barca players do get injured)

I agree with you too micky 😛
    To be honest I don’t think we can win the CL this year but I do believe we can win the prem. I don’t know which would earn us the greatest revenue. We’ve already won the prem under AW. He deserves to add the CL trophy to his accolades – and so does the club.

Rasp,
    I want the CL more than anything. Trouble is, I think we have a real chance of the Prem. and I also reckon we are three players short of competing on both fronts (those three players may well be Verm, Frimpong and Ramsey).

I tend to agree that we should always play our first XI and I also agree with Rasp that winning the CL is unlikely.

Nonetheless, I would be surprised if AW risked Eboue today. Perhaps Song could play thereby adding the height to the defence with JD missing. But I wouldn’t be afraid of playing Barca with Squill/Kos. Squill has bags of experience playing against Barca who are not going to be playing Route One, so height will not be a factor.

Well said Micky, but I would still like us to sign a Big DM for those games when the going gets tough

27. Red Arse says:

It is interesting, and disappointing, that we have all come to accept that Chamakh is not key to our success.

What has happened to him do you think? Fatigue, maybe? Should not be the case for a professional player.

Over the years in the EPL, it has become evident that a player who has a brilliant first season, gets ‘found out’ by the other teams and his performances drop off.
    Is this what has happened to Chamakh?
    Or is it that our style of play just doesn’t suit him?

28. London says:

Hi BR

Yes, I do cycle to the game, it takes 25 minutes, past Lords, along Regents Park, down Park Way, past Camden Town tube, up Camden Road and over to Holloway, I don’t take a road bike just an old commuter, I have had them stolen while in the ground. I went into detail because I thought you would enjoy picturing it.

29. London says:

Morning RA

Wenger spoke about Chamakh last week and suggested that he was suffering from fatigue, apparently he is used to a Christmas break if that is the case I am s ure he is feeling the strains of his first season in the EPL. I always remind myself that Pires wasn’t that great in hs first season….alot of adjustment to make.

RA,
    I think MC is ideal in a 4-4-2, but simply not suited to our style. We probably play the least high balls into the box of any team, thus nullifying his primary strength.

So that I don’t need to keep asking, where is best to get updates on injury news? I am thinking of Frimpong and Verm.

32. dandan says:

Have been sitting in a pentangle inside a circle all morning making mischief, if all works out to plan Vidic will be sent of for breathing in the first minute and Messi’s leg will fall off in Wednesdays warm up.
    If it doesnt work, I still expect the boys to win this afternoon anyway, but Wednesday Hmmmmm not sure.

Easter Island, have been there Mickey. if you look like that would suggest you all drink in a different pub guys. LOL

London. How right you were – I did enjoy picturing it. I once lived in Abbey Rd by the Cenotaph, so I know the route well.

RA. A point well made about Chamakh. I cannot recall seeing a player go off the boil so fast. Could he be unhappy in London and regretting his move or is it just a question of fatigue? Either way, I cannot see him as one of our first XI.

34. Red Arse says:

Micky,

I have the suspicion too that our style does not quite work for him at the moment. But that can change.

I rather hope London is right, (and he often is). Fatigue is something that can be put right by resting (and he is getting that) and by conditioning. Maybe in the last few weeks he will add an extra something to our push for the title.

35. Red Arse says:

Dandan, 🙂

Chamakh isn’t a striker. He plays with his back to goal and seldom tries to turn a defender. It appears his game is limited to link up play (which he is excellent at) and headers with the occassional goal coming from his boot. I agree that our system does not suit his style. I wonder if he will become our Ryan Babel?

dandan,
    Easter Island, eh? Really impressed, and jealous.

38. Red Arse says:

London,

I know that route well from my childhood. My problem when going to games was where to ‘park’ the bike.

My solution was to find flats off the Seven Sisters Road, take the chain off and just leave the bike unsecured, and the chain behind rubbish bins.
    It worked perhaps because I suppose a) it was a girls bike that looked crap, and b) it looked abandoned and not worth nicking. 🙂

Chamakh played from the left in France and I expected him to swap places with AA, but Nasri is undroppable and there is no place for either AA or MC in our first team:

GK
    BS JD TV/Kos GC
    ADSB CF JW SN
    TW RvP

In fact with Nik B in favour, Chamakh may not even get a bench seat!

RA. A radical solution. I cannot see a butch chap like London on a crap girlie bike. One must have standards….

A chopper with tassles and wing mirrors. Yip, way to go. Easy rider style.

Right, off to make my saturday fruit salad. Then a long day of footie starting at 12:45. Feeling guilty as the sun is shining, but hey ho.
    Back later.

43. Red Arse says:

Raddy, 🙂

My only excuse is I was 9 at the time, pocket money did not go far and got claustrophobia in the tunnel at Arsenal tube.

On my return to London, years later, I did much the same thing when parking my VW Golf. Walking back from the game, I saw two guys hammering at the drivers window with a brick. The side road was pretty dark, and I yelled at them expecting them to run off, but instead they ran up to me with knives.

I immediately said “Oh that’s OK, it’s not mine. Go ahead”. So they did, (amateurish smashing, but those knives looked professional), took the radio and then drove past me in their van a couple of minutes later and gave me a wave, as I surveyed the damage to my car!

The bike would have been safer! 🙂

44. valenciangooner says:

Spanish radio reported last night that Puyol is out of the Arsenal game . Injured . Yesterdays Marca had the same story . I hope it’s true – if only because it was Puyol who pulled the ‘barca shirt over Cescs head !!

45. Gooner in Exile says:

Good write up BR, i hope we start JD (if fit) now is not the time for fielding weaker teams/combinations. If we drop points in the League and find ourselves outside of CL in 3 weeks we will regret it.

Regarding Manc derby I think I want a City win, if we are going to win the league we shouldn’t have to worry about City points total, at the moment we need to get up as close as we can to Utd and hope 2 consecutive losses will also pile on the internal doubt.

46. London – shall we come and drink with you then?

RA. I had a similar experience. Left my car (admittedly a rather fancy convertible) by Clissold Park. When I cam back after the game (WHU) there were two kids attacking it with an electric drill!! They had got into the car through the roof and were drilling through the automatic gearbox. In all they put over 100 holes in the car.

I shouted at them and got told to “Eff Off” By the time I returned with the police they had vanished with my stereo and stuff from the glovebox. Cost the insurance company an arm and a leg to repair and the car was never the same.

Plus I felt be-littled by a couple of scrotes 25 years younger than me.

And I experienced the same in my own home when catching some burglars who attacked me. Police got those bastards though after I followed them to their lock-up.

GIE. If MC win today they will be our main rivals.

49. Red Arse says:

Strewth Raddy, I thought my experience was bad enough.

I felt humiliated too, but knives do make you take the pragmatic option, whatever their size.
    The police told me I had done the right thing by playing possum, as later that night (not necessarily connected) two other guys had been stabbed, one seriously.

I’ve just heard that Berbatov and Vidic are out of todays’s game as is De Jong. Manure concentrating on the CL. (Not gospel as I was only half listening.)

50. SharkeySure says:

Gret opre match that Raddy, I agree with whoever said it that the facts about our opponents home town is absolutely essential pre match fare.

Coyyrg.

Family duties call, back shortly !

51. samir zidane says:

playing barca isl ike playing against spain/ argentina combined. I stil believe that we a good enough to get a positive result against barca 2-1 at home, 2-2 at nou camp. Revenge accomplished

52. Gooner in Exile says:

Agreed BR but City aren’t good enough to win the title 🙂

53. Gooner in Exile says:

The way this has started I think we might get our red card wishes. Rooney prime candidate.

54. goonermichael says:

Is anyone watching the mancs game? I’m following it on bbc and they haven’t mentioned rooney or tevez yet

55. Red Arse says:

GM

Am watching on Sky. Rooney is Mr Angry, and his header led to the goal by Nani.

Tevez ineffectual. 1:0 Manure.

56. goonermichael says:

hope we get an equalizer.

Good last 10 mins. Tevez is very poor so far – could it nerves?

Come on Mancini, bring on a winger and Dzeko

58. Gooner in Exile says:

That goal was daylight robbery, how the hell are ManUre top of the league?!?

59. Gooner in Exile says:

That is one of the funniest goals I have ever seen, bet Silva has a Red Arse now

60. goonermichael says:

yess

61. Gooner in Exile says:

Raddy have you got a hotline to Mancini?

62. Gooner in Exile says:

Team to play Wolves: Szczesny, Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy, Wilshere, Song, Fabregas, Walcott, Arshavin, Van Persie

From Arsenal.com on twitter 9/11 BR well done.

63. goonermichael says:

that’s our first 11 apart from Nasri. He really means business

64. goonermichael says:

city wil be out of it if this stays the same

65. goonermichael says:

That’s city finished. maybe top 4 is the limit of their ambitions this season

That throws the pressure right back on us…

Once again MU get played off the park and leave with 3 points.

Mancini must be steaming but his very expensive attack created zilch. Tevez was dire today – attitude? A man on 250k a week and he can’t raise his game for his side’s biggest game of the season?

Fantastic goal from Rooney but he did SFA otherwise.

I agree GM. MC out of it.

RL. The pressure has always been on us – long may it continue

70. goonermichael says:

City are pants anyway.

71. goonermichael says:

Typically I have to do some work in 10 minutes. I hope we spank these dirty fuckers. Please no injuries to key players

72. goonermichael says:

Injured Man Utd defender Rio Ferdinand on Twitter: “Wow….what a goal by ROOOOOOONEY!!! What a way to win the derby!! Everyone of us were class. Nani MOM with 1 goal 1 assist… what a player.”

73. Red Arse says:

Raddy,

Tevez may have an excuse in that his young daughter lost her finger tips in an accident yesterday. 😦

74. Gooner in Exile says:

Rooney goal was a bit special. Lets hope Cesc can conjure up something just as brilliant today, or RvP can score a similar goal to the one he got at Charlton all those years back.

Off to do some DIY’ing can’t take listening to the game after last week. I didn’t listen to 4 goal first half but did listen to second half capitulation so it was actually all my fault.

75. goonermichael says:

west ham are in a spot of bother

76. goonermichael says:

Robin Van Persie

77. Gooner in Exile says:

“goonermichael says:

west ham are in a spot of bother”

And screwing up my coupon!

Great football from the boys. Need four now to be safe. Something not right about attacking Clock End second half.

79. harry671 says:

4 to be safe? r u sure……?
    Whilst Chris foy is the ref they have a chance……
    Ahhhhhhhhh Walcott just missed a sitter…….. come on boys put this game to bed…..

80. harry671 says:

ahhhhhhhhh another miss

81. harry says:

zubar over the top on van persies knee…..Hes up, come one robin saty fit…..

Positive today, think AA23 is looking better and better

82. harry says:

thats 2 rvp……3 more for safety……

We are playing great football.

There is a comedian commentating who believes RvP was offside.

Very nice. No injuries, no Wolves shots on target. Fine performances from all our players – no-one played poorly

Great win. Bring on Barca. Football now with my son.

86. harry says:

Yeah great win, clean sheet, no injuries, some great performances, notably, wilshere and arshavin….Usual suspects were good as well….

But the biggest thing for me was everytime wolves threatened and seem just to be getting in behind, Alex song got in there and broke it up and cleared, why wasnt he playing last week……

Chris foy was awful…….

Tony Gale was the commentator who thought RVP was offside, he was chatting crap all the way through…..

87. Sid says:

Harry said everything I wanted to. Well happy with that. Defended as a team. Looked totally solid and created loads of chances. With the same team we can do them next week. Can’t wait!

Nice write up BR.

job done indeed,though a few pointers.

RVP has played 15.5 PL games a season since he joined us,but boy is he on fire.hope that ice pack on his knee was a precaution.

Wilshere,RVP,Song and Kos were outstanding.The understanding with Djorou and Kos gets better.

Theo is still learning but shows signs of more confidence in having a go himself,though he missed a sitter.

We had to make the subs,because whatever AW says he had one eye on the barca game.

Denilson just doesn’t install confidence and sagna will be a miss midweek.

I felt though cesc played well,he was saving himself for better things on Wednesday.

My concern is that we are now so reliant on RVP to score,if only Nasri was fit as well.
    overall we comprehensively beat an average team and are still very much in the mix for the title.

89. peachesgooner says:

hi guys, in the pub with rasp, irish and friend, chary and friend and sons. Great game, fabulous football

90. goonermichael says:

Sounds like the perfect day out Peaches.

91. SharkeySure says:

Mick McCarthy has described today’s game as ‘a murder’. Lol.

Practically faultless performances all round. Special mention for Arshavin who really put in a shift today

92. SharkeySure says:

I can see Alves getting a red card on Weds nite, he’s going to have a nightmare try to stop our talented little Russian. Possibly the same problem for Abidal/Maxwell at LB trying to keep up with Theo.

We must make them fully aware of our pace and skill on the flanks from the start. Stretch them and make room for our midfield magicians and the superhuman RVP.

93. SharkeySure says:

Wilshere today…wot a player !!!

94. harry says:

It was Muurdeer out there, says Mick, quality……

Kelsey I wouldn’t worry too much, Hennesey had a blinder as keepers always do against us…..RVP gives us that extra class and gets the goals…Stay fit and we have a chance.
    Agreed I want NAsri back as he is that level as well…But Walcott is looking better and better (apart from that miss) and as I said Arshavin was outstanding….

Last year Barca struggled with Walcott pace when he came on,I have a feeling that theo and andriy are going to rip them apart this week…..

Great performance and result.
    Agree with all the comments – RvP is so important to us. Jack is such a talent and he and Cesc playing together will be as good as Xavi/Iniesta.
    Isn’t Puyol out for Wednesday’s game?

96. harry says:

@Sharkey……Agreed about wilshere, some of his passing was exemparly…….

His break up play and movement were very good, he is so comfortable and he can put himself in there as well….

As someone said, no bad performances out there today, very focussed…..

97. harry says:

@Rocky….Yeah Krusty the Klown is out……

And I agree LJ and Cesc will match the Xavi/Iniesta fulcrum……

harry
    krusty the clown 🙂

99. SharkeySure says:

Harry, Wilshere has got absolutely everything.

List:
    1. His cute passing.
    2. His long passing.
    3. His positional sense.
    4. His ability to take almost any pass whilst in full flow.
    5. His powerful running
    6. His dribbling
    7. His love of a tackle
    8. His amazing energy levels
    9. His game intelligence and speed of thought.
    10. That he’s just turned 19 and can only improve !!!!

I wonder if Balotelli has heard of him now?

101. SharkeySure says:

Too right Rocky !!! Lol

102. SharkeySure says:

That trophies got only one possible winner next year !!

103. Home now, can’t do blogging on my phone – useless 🙄

Who wants to write a match report?

Dunno Sharkey
    Depends on how Chesney, Theo, Gibbs, Pingpong, JET and co all do over the next six months… 🙂

105. harry says:

How funny would it be if Jack won young player of the year and Balotelli came 2nd, but there again super mario would have to do something cause I aint seen jack sh*t yet…….

Think all jack needs now is a couple of goals to add to his locker….

And we need a proper song for him as well………

106. Irishgunner says:

Nice win today 8)

Great game by Jack and Djourou, and Song.

Nice to meet up with ye all, but for now I must be off and … am … definitely not have more drink.

107. London says:

Peaches

I am out tonight so I won’t be able to help with the match report.

108. Thanks for letting me know London, I’ll drag one out of someone else. Have a nice evening 🙂

109. Charybdis1966 says:

It was a pleasure to meet you, and your friend today Maire. I’m still on the way home but glad you saw a fairly relaxed and possibly routine victory. Look forward to your next visit. Peachy and raspers, a pleasure to share peroni free(on this occasion) thoughts both pre and post match. Would like to have stayed for the gig as by the look of the marshall stacks it could have been my kinda gig !

110. SharkeySure says:

Barc ahave just equalised against Sporting Gijon in the 80th minute.

Iniesta has just gone off the field, but Xavi, Pique, Villa, Messi, Alves and Pedro are still out there running their bollox off. Ha ha

Oh and Mascherano is playing at CB since Milito when off on about 60mins. Apparently Milito’s unfit as well as being rubbish !!

111. We’re still without a volunteer for a match report so if anyone fancies writing a something can they email me please. Thanks, nite nite

112. gnarleygeorge9 says:

4 Rooneys = 1 RVP

Oh what a difference the former Rip van Persie, who slept, it seems, for around 2 seasons, makes when he’s out and about helping his mates. As Mon Ami would say, he is Qwo-ity.

Did anyone watch “the derby” That bicycle kick of shreks was the only thing he did all day, oh other than roll over like a sook when Kompany touched him, and carry on like a Joey Barton looking for an ankle to tap. The ref just said calm dowm. Diaby gets sent off. Where is the justice?

Good point GG.

Consistency doesn’t exist at OT. 2 pen appeals turned down, Shrek losing it, Nani diving, Fletcher putting in some awful tackles and Scholes clearly telling the ref to “F Off”. If Cesc had said it face on to camera there would have been a media witch hunt.

As has been said JW was outstanding yesterday.

114. Morning

Well, you’ll just have to have one of mine then, back in a while

115. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Your what peaches?

116. Charybdis1966 says:

Hi Gnarley, she means one of her match reports.

117. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Oh 😀

118. gnarleygeorge9 says:

chary

I predict that if The Arsenal can beat man utd @ home, The Club will win The Title with 2 games in hand 😈

119. Charybdis1966 says:

I see what you’re getting at there Gnarley, a loss to us and I see then collapsing and us steam rollering our way to the finish line, assuming chelshit get there act together and take points off manure.

It is quite possible that the rubbish down the road could finish 3rd!!

121. gnarleygeorge9 says:

I can feel a Title coming on 😛

There’s a NEW POST

123. […] The title race …. will Arsenal wait on amber or go on green …Feb 12, 2011 … Add in the relegation of a Pulis team and my cup would runneth over …. The amber 1 point from last week in the Points Stats table still … No Comments 229 […]

124. connectors not only

The title race …. will Arsenal wait on amber or go on green? | Arsenal Arsenal

125. constantly i used to read smaller content that also clear their motive, and that
    is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading
    at this time.

126. Je ai sérieusement I absolument votre site Excellent couleurs et thème.
    Avez-vous faire ce site vous-même? Se il vous plaît répondre
    que je me suis à la recherche de voulant Blog et aimerait apprendre savoir où vous avez obtenu ce
    à partir ou ce que le est appelé . Vive !

127. I got this web page from my pal who informed me regarding this site and now this time I am visiting this website and reading
    very informative articles or reviews at this place.

128. m88 says:

What’s up colleagues, how is everything, and what you would
    like to say concerning this piece of writing, in my view its really remarkable in favor of me.