So it seems that we have:
- Invested 35 Mln EUR in our back-up GK, Ramsdale
- Invested 50 Mln EUR for a Centre-back, White
- Invested 8 Mln EUR (plus add-ons) for our back-up Left-Back, Tavares
- Invested 17.5 Mln EUR (plus 4.5 Mln add ons) for our back-up Central Midfielder, Sambi
- Invested 35 Mln EUR (plus 5 Mln EUR in add-ons) for a central midfielder, Odegaard
- Extended Xhaka and Balogun
So we spent roughly 145 Mln EUR for 2 starters (85 Mln: White, Odegaard) and 3 squad players (60 Mln: Ramsdale, Tavares, Sambi).
Do you feel like the transfer window as it stands (i) is successful? (ii) helped us address our issues? (iii) needs to see the arrival of further players?
This post is purely about arrivals but feel free to discuss departures as well
Potential line-ups based on the transfer window as it stands:
Team A: Leno – Chambers, White, Mari, Tierney – Partey, Xhaka – Saka, ESR, Odegaard – Auba
Team B: Ramsdale – Bellerin, Holding, Gabriel, Tavares – AMN, El Neny, Sambi – Pepe, Balogun, Martinelli