Arteta has been very clear about the fact we first need to see some players go before we see some players coming in during the Winter Transfer Window.
Kolasinac headed to Schalke on-loan and we wish him the best. He will basically leave us in the summer.
Saliba has joined Nice on-loan until the end of the year. Edu confirmed that Saliba will pursue his progression there and rejoin us. I am glad he will get some playing time. I would have been happier if he went to another EPL outfit but oh well…
So who should / is going to leave us next?
- Sokratis’ days at AFC seem numbered. France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Scotland and even England are possible destitations.
- Mustafi is reportedly on his way out and I would be ok with him leaving. Barcelona may be interested (odd if you ask me…) and Monaco as well as Koln…
- Chambers seems likely to stay and so does AMN
- There is talk about El Neny going back to Turkey but I do not think Arteta will entertain offers for El Neny
- There are rumours about Edu/Arteta considering to loan out Willock, Nelsson and Nketiah. Not sure how I feel about them leaving.
- Rumours also about Guendouzi being sold to Hertha Berlin as of this winter already?
- Lucas Torreira may be called back from his loan to be sold to an Italian club too…
- Any other players you would like to see out?