Is Calum Chambers Too Good To Be Arsenal’s 12th Man?

Calm down. This isn’t me having a whinge about our own fans booing Xhaka and Mustafi, or about the atmosphere at the Emirates and how it could be improved, or about how our own fans choose to be negative when there is so much good about this young, Arsenal side…..it’s actually about a player who is quickly becoming our 12th man…Calum Chambers.

It’s fair to say Calum has had a slow start to his Arsenal career. Before the season he had only 30 Premier League starts for the club despite being with us for nearly 5 years, but more recently things have started to speed up a little bit, and after some solid performances this season fans are actually calling for him to be given a chance to show his worth. I actually agree and was calling for his inclusion pre-season as I felt that he earned his chance whilst on loan at Fulham last year. He was their player of the year in that HM position and given our current weaknesses, he at least deserves an opportunity to put his stamp on that position.

I like Calum. He always seems to give 100% effort,  and as an Englishman supporting an English side, it’s always good to see an England international in the team. He has a likeable personality too, and best of all, he can actually play a bit! However, there is a question that is niggling away at me like a Jack Wilshere ankle injury….is Calum a victim of his own versatility?

So far in his career with us and on loan at Boro and Fulham he has been utilised at CB, RB, LB, RWB, RM, CM, HM. That’s 7 positions so far and at nearly 25 years of age I find it troubling that he’s yet to find his role in our squad. It seems typical of Calum that he’s been fantastic at full back in recent games just as Bellerin is returning. Is he as good as the Spaniard? No. He also did equally well at CB at Newcastle first game of the season, but again, Holding is due back to full fitness and seems to have the nod in front of him. Many fans also believe he should be given an opportunity at HM as Xhaka continues to struggle and because he was so effective in that role last season for Fulham, but again, my worry is that Calum will be ousted as Willock and Geundouzi seem to have the favour of the manager despite not being natural HM players. It seems that Chambers is quickly becoming a versatility player for Emery, which is all well and good, but for Calum’s career to really take off he’s going to need to shine in one position so that Emery feels he’s undroppable, and I’m not sure he’s at that level just yet.

He’s starting to remind me of Phil Neville, who Ferguson used in various positions to plug gaps, but it wasn’t until he moved to a smaller club in Everton (aged 28) that he finally found his place. When Phil left for Merseyside, SAF had this to say about him “This was not a decision we wanted to make, but every time I picked the team and Phil’s name was not on the teamsheet, it was very difficult for me.”

If Calum continues to put in these impressive performances whilst filling in for injured parties, i worry that we could be hearing the same sort of thing about him in the next few years and I’d hate to see him jump ship because he can’t hold down a position in the side.

Calum is a gifted footballer, and he’s an excellent player to have in and around the side, but I just worry that he’s going to become Emery’s 12th man and fail to fulfil his potential at Arsenal.

I hope I’m wrong, of course, but what do you think is Calum’s best position, and do you think he deserves to be a starter for Arsenal?

FGG

54 Responses to Is Calum Chambers Too Good To Be Arsenal’s 12th Man?

1. RC78 says:

I had my doubt before the season start.
    He is a starter at CB or DM for me ahead of current starters Sok and Xhaka.

That stint at Fulham did him well snd he has come back as a transformed and improved defensive player.

Great post and thanks for putting it together

2. Ndualson says:

If he can play centre back, why not pair him with Holding? For me Luiz and Sokratis are unconvincing. Either that or let him play as a deep lying defensive midfielder to shield our porous back four.

3. Gooner4life says:

Chambers and Holding MUST be given a chance as many other permutations have proved unsuccessful and it may as well start st Old Trafford
    Luiz deployed as a holding midfielder may be
    an option as he can read pass and tackle (when awake) allowing others to press forward
    The coming weeks will see our true team potential develop

4. RC78 says:

I think we can have a robust spine now with

Leno – Chambers, Holding -Willock, Torreira, Douzi – Laca

And there is still Luiz that can play CB or DM so i feel for the first time in a long time that we have a robust spine that wouldnt be pushed around physically and that could defend cohesively but of course there is bk guarantee. If we had Gueye or Busquets at DM, i d feel even better or of we had Van Dijk or Koulibaly at CB but at least it s not frail

5. fatgingergooner says:

RC,

That’s such an unproven spine though. Of course we should be excited about these young players, but we can’t ignore what experience brings. There has to be some proven quality mixed in and that’s where the transfer window comes in. At the moment our experienced players are Leno, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Bellerin, Luiz, Mustafi, Xhaka, Torreira, Özil, Aubameyang, Lacazette. Let’s be honest, most of us wouldn’t have half of that lot in the squad, let alone the first XI! The transfers over the next summer or 2 are going to be vital as we need much better quality experienced players to guide the younger ones. The money will there because we have such a young squad now made up of academy players that will free up loads of budget, so there is no excuse. A top class CB, a top class midfielder player, and a top class attacking midfielder are what’s needed to really give us a spine that can compete with the best.

6. RC78 says:

Hi FatG, fully agree with you. Next summer Mustafi, Sok, Xhaka will be out and we can invest in a better CB and better DM. There r a few names that come to mind already but for this year, we could play Luiz as our experienced CB or DM. Holding-Luiz is OK for me or Holding-Chambers with Luiz in front of them.

As for attackind mid, do you mean a number 8 that can create and score in the moulds of Gerrard and Lampard? If so, am with you but there are not many around. Brozovic, Salinko-Milosevic come to my mind but who else?

The point is that we re still 2-3 players short of competing witg LFC and City. Get Koulibaly, Delaney and Brozovic and we re looking good

7. RC78 says:

Leno – Bello, Kouli, Holding, Tierney – Douzi, Delaney, Willock – Pepe, Laca, Auba

Martinez – AMN, Mavro, Luiz, Kola – Torreira Chambers, ESR – RN, Nketiah, Saka

8. Onyinye muo says:

Emery has to be bold, at the moment our two centre backs and xhaka are not consistent with their performances which is affecting the general play of the team. Given that scenario, the coach should consider giving chambers role in one of those positions which i believe he will do well.

9. JM says:

Chambers’s best long term position in our 1st team will be the DM/HM position, this season and the next season onwards.

He has shown to be able defend and attack competently whenever he played in our matches (EPL, EL, EFL cup).

– That all important equalising goal against Villa (collecting the cross from Guendouzi and after his intial cutback was blocked, he was first to steal ahead of the defender, calmly controlled the ball with one touch and lifted it back into the net over the GK with his next touch.
    – 3 assists in the match against Forest (the first a no hesitation 1st-timed cross to pick up Gabriel from a right-side position; next a measured cut back from left-side position to Nelson; a last a nice pass to Gabriel for his 2nd goal and our 5th.)
    – he has not made too many errors when he played so far in defence (CB, RB and LB in the matches against Newcastle, Villa, Frankfurt and Forest).

This season, when every 1st team player is fit, our defence and midfield could be:

Tierney, Holding, Luiz/Sokratis, Bellerin;
    Chambers, Guendouzi/Torreira/Maitland-Niles, Willock/Ceballos/Ozil

Next season onwards, with Saliba coming in (excluding any newer additions),

Tierney, Holding, Saliba/Sokratis, Bellerin;
    Chambers/Luiz, Torreira/Maitland-Niles, Willock/Guendouzi

10. fatgingergooner says:

RC,

I wouldn’t count on Sokratis and Xhaka leaving this summer. I think they may hang around a bit longer. I don’t think we’ve replaced Ramsey yet (Ceballos is short term) and if Özil and Mkhy leave then that’s a big gap. I think it’s too early to rely on ESR and Willock so I would anticipate a high profile signing in that 8/10 position. We need a real goal scoring midfielder which we just don’t have right now.

James Maddison would be a great signing but difficult to get. Demirbay has been getting good reviews in Germany, as has Havertz, but again, may be difficult to get. Isco is still worth a punt I think and he may not be ready yet but Grealish does look like a player who could excel at a bigger club.

11. fatgingergooner says:

RC,

How good is Aouar at Lyon? I imagine you’ve seen him a couple of times. Is he a possible 8/10 that could slot in to our team?

Great Post FGG

I remember when Chambo first joined us in the 2014-15 season.

In his early games he played CB despite having been a RB at Southampton (it was because of injuries to our other CBs, if I remember rightly). But in those early outings he looked outstanding, with great composure on the ball.

He then played some games at RB and his form was a bit in and out – entirely typical for a young player in their ‘breakthrough’ season at a big club. Then Hector emerged as our first choice RB and Chambo found his opportunities limited.

I suppose what I’m saying is that I vividly recall how skilful he looked in his early games for the Arse. ManUre had signed Luke Shaw from Saints in the same transfer window and I remember gloating at how we had nabbed the real gem.

Obviously, as a young player, there were bound to be ups and down, but in my mind his innate ability was not in doubt.

He has now had years’ more football and developed his decision making and game experience to a much higher level.

I think he could be one of the most underrated players in our squad and is capable of holding down a starting berth as either CB or HM. We’re all talking about Rob Holding as the Prince Over The Water who’s coming back to save us, but is he automatically a better option than Chambers (this is not to knock Holding whom I rate highly).

It seems UE has had a bit of a blind spot where Chambers is concerned, but surely recent performances have put him at the forefront of the manager’s mind…

13. RC78 says:

Aouar is a very talented player but he is also lazy and relies too much on his talent. He is more at ease playing from the back, very good passing range but I am not sure he s ready for the demands of the EPl yet. I think he needs to leave Lyon and maybe go to Spain, Italy or Germany before he takes the big EPl plunge.

I think that a fit Rabiot is better than Aouar. I d have loved for Ndombele or Rabiot to join us.

Am still thinking we need a player like Eriksen or Brozovic or Milinko-Savic or Pogba (yes I know) that can drive the ball and pass the ball and shoot would do us good but to be honest we have to look at Willock, ESR and Douzi and see where they d fit best in the squad. Also, if Chambers is our DM, then who plays with him. I think the one young player that has yet to find his place on the pitch is ESR. Not sure where he will perform the best. He has the most to lose with Nketiah, Martinelli, Saka, RN and Willock emergence. I feel like he d do well as an out and out Forward but let s c…

14. RC78 says:

If Chambers is our DM, then Holding and Luiz as CB pair

15. LBG says:

Sokratis and Luiz must, in my opinion, be moved out of centre back!!
    Holding, Chambers, Mavrapanos and Saliba are the future.
    Luiz is useful this season only in front of the back four with energy around him. If he stays at CB we will continue to ship goals and preventing that is NOW MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING!

16. RC78 says:

Well said LBG although I have my doubts about Mavropanos

Leno – Bello, Chambo, Holding, Tierney – Douzi, Luiz, Torreira (or Willock) – Pepe, Laca, Auba

Or
    Leno – Chambo, Holding, Luiz – Bello, Douzi, Torreira, Kola – Pepe, Laca, Auba

?

17. RC78 says:

Am worried for ESR, Ceballos and Ozil… Will they feature much?

18. Aaron says:

Liking this post.

Put Chambers in the damn lineup-where he belongs, in his preferred position.

Is our team the Queen of the shoehorn?

The Arsenal are now on pace to give up 63 goals this season, up from last week. How is that possible?

Need to shore up the leakage yesterday.

Great post FGG

I have always felt there was something about Chambers and maybe he should have got his chance at a run of games before now. Similarly maybe he is just maturing now and it could be his time.

He certainly deserves a run of games in the 1st team now especially as some current 1st team players are not the answer. We may as well find out if he is.

I refer to that triangle that I have mentioned before between the two CB’S and the holding midfielder as being the hub or solid base from which the rest of the team can operate.

The 3 strongest players are Holding, Luiz and Chambers. You can take your pick over which one plays CB and which one plays HM out of Chambers and Luiz. Those 3 give us better defensive solidity and ball playing ability.

20. fatgingergooner says:

RC,

I would worry for them because Liverpool have shown what can be achieved with a more workmanlike midfield rather than a creative one. If your press is really aggressive, and your attacking players are good enough, then a lot of the creative side of the game in the middle isn’t needed so much. They rely on turning the ball over high up the pitch, attacking full backs, and a quality front 3. They are very good at it too. I’m not sure that’s where Emery wants to go with us, but it’s certainly made people think twice about having to have an all important number 10 that creates everything. The Özil position is becoming a bit outdated, with teams looking more for a hard working number 8 like KDB, or creative and goal scoring wide forwards like Mane and Salah.

21. RC78 says:

Agree with your triangle and your mentioned players. Playing them as a back 3 would also suit me if needed and we d then play Douzi-Torreira or Douzi-Willock or Torreira – Willock as our CMs in front of the back 3

22. RC78 says:

Fatgg – true. Was the same with France WC winning squad. We relied on hard working mids and FBs and the talent of Griezzmann and Mbappe combining with Giroud up front.

23. RC78 says:

As for KDB type of players, you have Eriksen and then to a lesser extent Milinko-Savic, Artur, Fabian Ruiz, Keita, Lo Celso or Zielinski.

Verratti could have turned into such a player but he s playing it safe and is regressing, which is a shame. I think PSG should sell him.

24. RC78 says:

Now imagine this:

Leno – Bellerin, Chambers, Holding, Tierney – Douzi, Luiz, Eriksen – Pepe, Laca, Auba

Is the KDB type of player the missing link? Or shall we invest in a DM like Delaney/Gueye/Ndidi/Rice?

25. fatgingergooner says:

RC,

As I mentioned earlier, I think we need 1 of each. I’d love us to have Declan Rice and James Maddison in the squad. Imagine that midfield!

Leno
    Bellerin Chambers Holding Tierney
    Geundouzi Rice Maddison
    Pepe Lacazette Aubameyang

Loads of British talent and a quality side.

A thought provoking post and a good read Slim, thanks.

I think you already know the answer to the question because of the sheer fact that you had to ask it.

Some of the comments do make me laugh, the rationale that because CC got three assists he should for some reason be playing ahead of Xhaka in the EPL? I can only assume that these people did not attend the game on Wednesday as had Xhaka played he would have certainly looked like superman and probably got four assists such was the paucity of talent within the Forrest team.

Some people seem to think that things can’t get worse by removing Xhaka and replacing him from within the present squad — they can, they can be an awful lot worse, same goes for Sokratis and Luiz, the idea that Holding and Chambers are some how our saviours in waiting is absolutely ridiculous.

27. fatgingergooner says:

LB,

Football moves so quickly these days and I think everyone gets caught up in the last 3 games and forgets everything that’s come before! I agree that there is absolutely no telling how good or bad we will be with Xhaka and Sok being replaced by Chambers and Holding, but I do think that given our current defensive frailties, it’s certainly worth finding out.

Football just seems to be so black or white these days and it becomes embarrassing at times. Saw an article the other day with Merson questioning wether Spurs should sack the manager. If they win a few games he will be calling them title challengers again! It’s utterly ridiculous.

I must say though that I do like the idea of 3 of our back 4 being British players. I think a bit of an English injection wouldn’t be a bad thing, and with Willock, AMN, Saka, ESR and Nelson in the squad we seem to be getting back to that a little bit.

Slim, I must say that I think I would be a liar if I didn’t admit that there is a part of me that would really like to see if Holding and Chambers could do better than Sokratis and Luiz.

Over the coarse of a long season I feel certain at some point we will find this out.

Should be interesting.

29. JM says:

@LB, 4:25 pm, (if your comment is addressing mine)

Xhaka has 0 assists in his 6 matches (5 PL and 1 EL) he has played in a defensive position (DM) so far.

Chambers has 3 assists and 1 goal his 4 matches (2 PL, 1 EL, 1 EFL cup) in a defensive position (CB/RB/LB) so far.

He also scored that important improvised equaliser (in the 81st min) against Villa when our team was down to 10 men and we were 1-2 down. That helped sparkle our team’s fight back (and with Aubameyang’s free kick goal (84th min), we won instead of loss or draw. And mind reminding you, Xhaka was taken off in the 72nd minute for Willock, when we were already 1-2 down that time. (i.e. Xhaka has absolute zero contribution to both our equaliser and our winning goal). Furthermore, we did not concede

Furthermore, Chambers started in our defence against Newcastle(away) as a CB and Frankfurt(away) as a RB where our team kept clean sheets. These two teams are of better opposition than the Forest team.

The above are facts.

Xhaka (would be?) getting 4 assists if he had played against Forest !? This is fake news and your poor assumption and pure speculation.

I am calling you out, I don’t like your stinking and sarcastic tone and even if I don’t know you personally, I already dislike you. Good riddance to your kind.

Good day to every other contributer to this post otherwise.

30. RC78 says:

At this stage, I think that Emery needs to put some pressure on Sokratis and Xhaka by playing Holding and Chambers. I think that David Luiz also has mistakes in him but he is better than Sokratis so I d keep him in the side.

Under Emery, Holding and Bellerin were key players before their injury so there is no reason for them not to be starters. As for Chambers, he is demonstrating that he has the level to push for a first team spot so I am sure Emery is considering it…He has to show that there is competition and no one is assured of a starting spot even if your name is Xhaka or Sokratis or Leno for that matter…He s shown Ozil the door so I think it s time to do the same with Xhaka and Sok.

Having British talent is a plus for sure imho. I am hating the fact that PSG does not have 1 French starter in the squad except Mbappe.

Navas – Meunier, Silva, Marquinhos, Bernat – Verratti, Gueye – Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria – Cavani (or Icardi)

It is shameful especially since we had Areola, Kimpembe, Rabiot and Matuidi in the squad. It was really sad also to see young French talent like Zagre, Diaby and Nkunku leave this summer and yesterday’s loss showed that they had their place in the squad. PSG also produced Zagadou, Coman, Dembele (Lyon) and Edouard (Celtic) and all left for more playing time.

PSG French young players that could have stayed at the club:
    Areola – Zagre, Zagadou, Kimpembe, Soh – Diaby, Rabiot, Nkunku, Coman – Dembele, Edouard

31. fred1266 says:

Arsenal players were asked to vote for their choice as club captain in a secret ballot, Rob Holding has revealed.

Granit Xhaka has worn the armband in the early weeks of the 2019-20 season with head coach Unai Emery yet to confirm a permanent skipper.

Last season he named a group of five captains including Xhaka and Mesut Ozil but three of them – Laurent Koscielny, Petr Cech and Aaron Ramsey – have since left Arsenal.

“We had a vote the other week, so we’ll see what happens and see who gets named,” defender Holding told reporters after Tuesday’s 5-0 EFL Cup win against Nottingham Forest.

“[We had to] write names down and then give them to the manager. He will go through them obviously with his input and then we’ll see what happens.

“I don’t know [when the decision will be announced]. I think it will be in the next couple of days or weeks. I have no idea.”

Players nominating their captain is not unusual, with David Silva elected for his final year at Manchester City after a dressing-room vote.

Rob Holding

@RobHolding95
    Best feeling in the world, honoured to wear the armband! Top work from the boys tonight! You knowww!!! 🎶#COYG

View image on Twitter
    48.8K
    5:06 PM – Sep 24, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    7,835 people are talking about this
    Arsenal fans have suggested Holding should be a captaincy contender, the centre-back having worn the armband during the Forest win after Ozil was substituted.

“I would love to be a captain and being captain of Arsenal is unbelievable,” he added.

“It would be a great feeling. We will see what happens in the next couple of weeks. If I get it, I will be more than happy.

“When I was told I was going to be vice-captain it was an honour. As soon as Mesut came off, I knew I was getting the armband, so it was just a great moment for me.”

Err, JM

No my comment wasn’t addressing yours, in fact I hadn’t even noticed it.

By the way, were you at the Forrest game?

33. fatgingergooner says:

That escalated quickly….😳😂

34. fred1266 says:

Rc78 comment at 7:36
    How about holding and mustafi, that partnership was decent before holding was injured

JM

Whoa… steady on. This is a friendly blog and although LB may have strong opinions he didn’t say anything offensive to or about anyone else. He’s a good fellow and he would never knowingly cause offence for gratuitous reasons.

Funnily enough I thought he was referring to MY earlier comment (@12.14pm) (but I’m not offended).

For what it’s worth LB, I accept the caution that goes with thinking that any returning player or non-regular starter is going to be the Messiah to answer all our problems. Usually they just turn out to be a very naughty boy.

But I feel Chambo has already shown enough for us this season (on top of his ‘player of the year’ at Fulham last season) to be a serious contender for a starting place.

Context is always important. The context at Arsenal is that we are leaking goals like a sieve that’s been hit by a shotgun. We concede more attempts on goal than just about any grown-up team in Europe.

So I’d say let’s see if Holding and Chambers can do better. They don’t have to be the answer to all our problems but if they can make us 20% better defensively that will probably translate into extra points we wouldn’t otherwise get.

And I know, I know, our defensive weakness is not just about the defenders…

36. fatgingergooner says:

Rocky,

I’m interested to see how our defensive unit looks with Tierney and Bellerin in the side. Full backs are a vital part of any defence (even more so in a back 4) and we’ve been playing with a midfielder on one side and a wing back on the other (Kolasinac is very average defensively in my view). I really believe that Tierney will turn out to be our best signing of the summer and even though Bellerin isn’t a fabulous defender, he has much more experience than AMN and understands positioning a little bit more. Even without changing a thing at CB or HM I think we will see at least a 20% improvement with our first team full backs in the lineup.

37. fred1266 says:

Even if think get worse when we play the likes of chambers instead of the likes of xhaka sokratis and luiz technically nothing is actually getting worse with our current older players we shipping goal for fun

Anyone has any doubt about chambers just watch him in preseason games

38. fred1266 says:

Good day to u also JM, I know how u feel by LB comment some some fans prefer us stick with the same players who make the same mistake instead of trying something new

As I said before I would be less berived if the likes of chambers willock etc makes those silly mistake cause they are still learning but the likes of sok luiz and xhaka are experienced players

One reason I say play chambers etc, is we will know were we stand with them either they are arsenal material or not

Good comments Fred and FGG – nothing to disagree with there.

Fred

Have a look at Villa’s second goal, you will find it on youtube, watch Chambers make a pigs ear of controlling the ball from Leno.

If Xhaka had done that the Arsenal fan base would have gone into melt down. So I pose this question: how many times would Chambers need to do that before he follows in Mustafi, Xhaka and now Sokratis footsteps of being the squad scape goat.

Change for the sake of change is not always the right way forward, which brings me to my point above: things could get worse.

Or, as our Septic friends would say: Chambers is no a slam dunk.

I agree that we are right to expect a 20% improvement in the overall team performance with Bellerin and Tierney as our preferred wing backs.

But I don’t expect to see Tierney playing in the EPL too much before Christmas.

42. fred1266 says:

LB will have to look at full clip when I reach home cause the highlights own shows me grealish surrounded by 3 arsenal play (which chambers was one of them) and running pass all of them then when he meets and experience sokratis who gets his position all round allow him a easy cross to joelinton

So will give you my thoughts when I see the pass from Leno u are referring to

But as u said lets say chambers was at fault for the goal, he did make up for it with the equalizer

All I want to see some effort from the players and I feel that what don’t get that from the likes of xhaka sokratis and luiz

Chamber might not work but according to you change for change sake is not always the rich way forward but if he isn’t given a chance we would never know

You keep saying things can get worse so what we would have shipped 3 goals instead of 2

Or even 5 goals instead of 3 we shipped at Liverpool

Or how about the chamber we saw against Newcastle, that chambers doesn’t pull salah jersey and allow him to take the shot and Leno saves it and we are still in the game

43. fred1266 says:

44. fred1266 says:

Don’t see xhaka luiz or sokratis here hmm

My position remains the same, things could be worse, they could be an awful lot worse and Unai Emery agrees with me.

Chambers and Holding are not the saviours in waiting that people think, although, like most others, there is a part of me that is curious.

46. fatgingergooner says:

Fred,
    I would disagree about those players you mentioned not giving effort. Since Arsene left I’ve seen 100% effort from most players and certainly from the ones you listed, but it’s more that they have been making individual errors that is the problem. It’s easy just to pick their obvious errors and say they are not good enough, but let’s not forget that games last 90 minutes and they are doing good things as well as bad. I’ve watched Luiz and Sokratis make great challenges and defend well at times, and I’ve also seen Xhaka do some excellent stuff with and without the ball, but the problem is that the mistakes are ingrained in everyone’s minds. Things are never black and white though and fans need to support the players and not just scapegoat them as they will be needed again at some point. I agree that we need to try give others a chance, but we shouldn’t pretend that they won’t make mistakes too. I saw Aubameyang miss an absolute sitter in the Frankfurt game, but not a word was said about it. Missing a clear goal is just as bad an offence as giving away a penalty.

I hope that Chambers, Holding etc get their chance and grab it with both hands, but equally, if Luiz, Sokratis and Xhaka cut out the errors and become the strong unit we require, then I will be just as pleased.

Still got it after all these years…………

lol

LB
    😀

LB
    Are you still cycling like a crazy man?

50. fred1266 says:

Una agrees with you

Wouldn’t comment again just to keep the blog friendly

Morning all, Just drafting a few words. Kind of a continuum from this post.

52. Thanks GB, just sorting it …………….

53. New Post everyone ………………..

Morning