Before anything else is said, I realise it’s not anyone’s decision to remove ArsenalFanTV from the netwaves, apart from Robbie’s.
Let’s take a look at a few points in favour and a few against the whole set-up.
- Gives the fans a voice
- Allows fans to vent
- Presumably the Arsenal PR department monitor what’s being said?
- Gives Robbie a job
- Allows some, who would struggle to find someone to talk to in the pub, a wider audience
- Interviews are carried out when emotions are raw after a poor result. We all calm down a few hours/days after a bad result
- Makes us all look ridiculous by association
- Other teams’ fans laugh at us
- The rise of celebrity fans like the Wealdstone Raider is detrimental to the image of the UK football-going public
Have I blown it out of proportion when only a small section of supporters actually watch the youtube videos?
What do you think?
Written by chas