Bellerin to Barca?

Here’s the problem – every player dreams of playing for Barca or Real. Whatever we fans think about how wrong that may be, playing for either of the Spanish giants is the pinnacle of playing achievement.

This is especially true of Spanish players who can say that RM/Barca are in their DNA (total bolleaux). Let’s face it, if you are born in a Spanish speaking country, grow up with in a Spanish culture, eat Spanish food and listen to execrable Spanish music then it is highly likely that you will choose to return rather than freeze your buns off in the Premier League.

images-1

So why do the foreigners come to play in England? This has a one word answer …. Money, especially if they are not good enough to attract a top Spanish team.

In Bellerin’s case there is also opportunity; it is unlikely he would have played so many first team games at Barca at just 19 y.o.

My concern is that Bellerin is a major talent, almost certain to become one of the world’s best right backs and he is not only Spanish but a product of the Barca youth teams (much like an ex-Captain of ours). At Barca, Dani Alves is a shadow of the player he was, Montoya is not good enough hence Barca need a new right back – their solution is obvious.

Bellerin says ”

“If I had stayed in Barcelona I don’t know if I would have got to the top, the elite.

“I have worked as hard as I could and always with the mentality of going as far and as high as possible. Wherever I was I would have done the same.

“It’s great to play ‘at home’ and have everything where you’ve grown up,” he said of his decision to move abroad at 16, “but sometimes you’ve got to get out of your comfort zone and discover new challenges.”

How will he feel when his agent says that Barca will double his wages? How will AFC respond to a €30m offer? Bellerin has a contract until 2017 and is currently in negotiations to extend which is good news.

But we all know he will return one day to fulfil his ambitions to play in his home country and it is for this reason that I make the following proposal …. our  foreign talent scouts forget Spain, Italy, France etc and concentrate on countries which no-one ever says “I am returning because they are in my DNA”. This is why the purchase of Bielik from Konin in Poland is such a fine move, he will never say “It has always been my dream to play for Legia Warszawa”. Or will he?

written by Big Raddy

167 Responses to Bellerin to Barca?

Ha ha, superb Raddy,

You could have the most sensational job application questionnaires to unearth the depths of their DNA.

On the face of it, I’d agree many players from Poland may not be too tempted by the winters in Warsaw, however questions such as “how do you rate carp on a scale of 1-10?” might help weed out the wrong ‘uns

2. Motning all, thanks for the post Big & Randy,

it does seem that any player from one of the other so called big European leagues will eventually believe that once they’ve raised their profile in the Premier League then a big money move back to the big teams back home will be inevitable.

As an aside I think Spain is just the Scottish league with sun, a duopoly where there are only 2 meaningful league games all season. The rest of the spanish duopoly league is just cannon fodder – what shite!

I would guess that it’s a matter of getting the best out of Spanish players and maximising their sale value when they go – we should not expect loyalty form anyone as the real world doesn’t work like that.

Talking of the real world while I’ve been on here lately I’ve noticed some are nailing their political allegiances to the election mast, is that wise ?

If I revealed my choice of party I would be roundly condemned by everyone, so I won’t !

Cheers, BR.

Who wouldn’t swap Bounds Green for Barcelona or Madrid? 🙂

Another Polish players question……..
    Do you resort to fire-walking when trying to chat up women you fancy but who are not responsive?

4. Ooh Chas, you’re being provocative.

Chary
    Let’s face it, whatever opinion you give, you’re always roundly condemned on here.
    (well, at least in your mind you are) 🙂

6. mulaAli says:

Am huge Arsenal support around ZANZIBAR my openion for bellerin to stay and if our talent players will remain we win?

Well said, mulaAli.

Hi Chary
    “whatever opinion you give, you’re always roundly condemned on here”
    So…who cares what people think 🙂

Hey MulaAli

This is what google says about Zanzibar
    “Zanzibar is the ultimate Indian Ocean experience, with its fascinating historical Stone Town and magnificent beaches”

What’s the surfing like? 🙂

10. Au contraire Chas/Mdi89, from viewing the reaction to the party I’d vote for they’d be no restriction of the condemnation to the confines of my mind.

So. let’s keep politics out of the blog eh ? 🙂

On the other hand we could do an opinion poll on here, and as it would be anonymous there could be no recriminations.

CharyB

Belongs to the Green/Anarchist/Raving Arsenal/Smoothie Party. 😜

12. Ha ha Redders, if only my choice was as mainstream as any of those I wouldn’t risk a lynching from Chas !

13. stevepalmer1 says:

Morning all, Raddy you are a one :).

ForiegnFootballers today are much like many immigrants that flood into the country, Whether they have conflict in their own countries or not, they seek a better life.

Many British have moved out of Britain, they too are looking for something better, whether its financial or less hectic, maybe the weather who knows but the grass looks greener so lets up and move.

Personally i have travelled a bit and seen some real nice countries, would i move for good to one of them No. Maybe i am not ambitious enough i don’t really know, or maybe Britain is the love of my life.

When i was young, fortunately there were no wars that needed volunteers, had there been, i would have fought for my country no question, luckily i didn’t need to worry about that, so life has been reasonably good.

Footballers are a breed, if you are very talented you may go through life unseen, luck of the draw i would say but if they have been lucky to have been picked out at a young age, and been guided by some one like Wenger, given a healthy wage to play a game they love, then that is the icing on the cake, the trouble is, when you are young and started playing when you could first stand up, you know nothing else.

Many young players have never had to find work they have been looked after by clubs like Arsenal and Barcelona only to play football. That is their future trade. They live a fantastic life and can afford their own lovely houses and flash possessions very early in their young lives.

DNA a word been used quite a bit when it comes to Spanish players. Of course a Spanish youngster dreams of playing for the big clubs what young boy wouldn’t , i know i dreamed of playing for The Arsenal never to be but i understand the pull.

A young man like Bellerin or even an older player like Cesc who feel they may of missed the big gravy train, a little bit down the road and they get a shout and realise that finally the dream they had as a kid has started knocking at their door, what do they do. Had that of been me i know where i would go No question and i don’t blame them.

Over the last few years although its always been the case Arsenal players have moved on, some have been very good players who i have grown attached too i have seen these players go to our immediate rivals and try and fathom out why. I have worked out that although i have Arsenal DNA but sadly those guys haven’t they have other DNA.

When i look at it like that i understand I have English DNA as well and thats where i was born and that is where i want to be put in the ground. I am used to the rain snow the crap weather we get but i have seen the countries with sun hours and hours of sun and i pined to get home.

I am sure these young players do as well and should they get a chance with a Barcelona go get it son.

Flippin heck, recriminations, lynchings and round condemnations.
    Right bastard, me.

15. It’s must be why Evonne calls you a beast, Chas ! 🙂

You’re the beast, mate.
    I’m monster.

….

ci

20. Dam, I knew I’d get it the wrong way round.

Ha ha ha Chas
    The actual Brent interview with the fat bloke from accounts was hysterical
    If I’d ever worked in an office I’m pretty confident my level of interest would have been on a par

22. double98 says:

Hleb,Song, Henry, Overmars, van Bronckhorst, vermaelan, petit.

Its not DNA,
    Its not wages

it is the lure of playing for the biggest club in the world. Like it as not we are 7th or 8th and they are perennially 1st or 2nd

Bellerin will not leave because of some yearning in his blood = Espanyol don’t enjoy the same power so you have to look at maybe its there position in world football – maybe its the opportunity to play with Messi?

23. Rhyle says:

Interesting read, Raddy, as always.

I think you’re right, in the main, that most players do have their heads turned by the European “giants”, not just for the wages but for the opportunity to challenge for the Champions League/European Cup (delete as preferred!).

Bellerin strikes me as a level-headed fella – he’s hopefully seen, during his time at the club, players leave and how few of those are actually successful. This goes for all the other top talent we’re developing – we can prove we believe in them. They KNOW they’ll get their chance here, albeit probably in the COC in the first instance, but eventually, if they prove their worth in the first team. How sure are they that if they move to Barca, a Real…even a PSG…that they’ll displace the 1 or 2 players in front of them? Also worth pointing out that both Hleb & Fabregas took pay CUTS, apparently, to join Barca.

Marry that to the fact that we are truly, finally, building a team that is filled with both proven ability at international and European level, as well as potential world-class youngsters, and I think we may have a different situation on our hands over the coming years – I’d liken it to the glory days of Vieira, Henry knocking back Europe’s finest to commit themselves to the mighty reds of Arsenal.

That’s the hope, anyway!

O-Oh, somebody’s released the ‘comments awaiting moderation’ from spam, making it look like I have some parrotty, Tourettes thing going on.

25. Kharadonha says:

Barca must forget signing this boy back coz Pep is coming to Arsenal. don’t ask me where I got this info from but my source in Germany told me the deal is in place and Arsenal are looking at bringing him to London EPL:

Haha, Micky.

Eventually I had to leave working in that sort of office environment once they started introducing ‘continuous improvement’ initiatives and performance goal-oriented salary raises.

Some of the redundant rubbish that bosses came out with to meet their own performance objectives was staggering.
    Immediately you start counting things as a measure of performance, it corrupts the process. (no offence to accountants, here 🙂 )

Khara, is your brother Mara?

28. ‘morning all,

Well done BR, another fine post.

At least we won’t lose Bellerin, or anyone else, to Barca this summer as they are still subject to a transfer ban.

Expect to see a glut of players moving to Real this summer as they are under investigation by UEFA and could well get a similar two window ban. They will appeal and so be able to delay the start of the ban until after the upcoming transfer window, just as Barca did and so managed to sign Suarez despite the ban.

29. With all the players leaving Arsenal during the last decade its interesting to note that Özil and Sanchez came from Madrid and Barcelona. These are not benchwarmers, not the biggest stars either but still…
    Its slow trends, like turning a ferry or something, but it can be done. Maybe. The tipping point is somewhere, and a certain player will think that the difference between Arsenal and Barcelona is not that big, so why leave?

30. Lehmann, “Tipping point” and “turning a ferry” are terms that have unfortunate connotations. 😀

But we know what you mean.

I thought the pinnacle for the best Polish players was to switch countries play for Germany and Munich. 😀

Anyway great idea Raddy but surely the players that don’t have the top clubs also don’t provide the best players, pretty sure we could count on two hands players from unfashionable football countries who don’t have elite clubs (by the way we should probably exclude SAmerica as they all want to play in Spanish clubs) in the modern era that are superstars. Ronaldo, Ibra, Hagi….ok I’m struggling now.

Holland is actually ripe for the picking with Belgium as whilst they have famous clubs somehow they have fallen behind the elite European clubs they used to stand shoulder to shoulder too.

Sadly the more I think about it in the current game the only way to reignite some of those famous old names is for a proper European league.

32. Peaches/Rasp, post submitted to arsenalnuts, one for the back of the cupboard perhaps.

Enn Gee,

‘Tipping point and turning a ferry’? What the sod does that mean in your strange Norfokian world?

‘Oi’ve got ferrets down me trousers’, and ‘sling it over yer shoulder’ are two of your favourites – any more? 😀

Thanks for the comments. Having written the post I am bored with the subject so can we talk about something else …

Ferrets??

Are you referring to any ferrets in particular, Raddish? 🙂

Name those rodents? 🙂

It was nice to see both D98 and Rhyle paying a visit today, however short. It must be the lure of Raddy. 🙂

39. RA/Lehmann, Oh blimey I have to explain it to you?

Ferry? Tipping? Geddit?

Ships sinking!

Strewth! some people is fick. 😀

40. A devout cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he was mending fences out on the range.
    Three weeks later, a ferret walked up to him carrying the Bible in its mouth.
    The cowboy couldn’t believe his eyes.
    He took the precious book out of the ferret’s mouth, raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed, “It’s a miracle!”
    “Not really,” said the ferret. “Your name is written inside the cover.”

BOOM! BOOM!

41. A policeman caught a nasty little boy with a big stick in one hand and a ferret in the other.
    “Now Listen here,” the policeman said,
    “Whatever you do to that poor, defenseless creature I shall personally do to you”
    “In that case,” said the boy.
    “I’ll kiss it’s butt and let it go”

NG, 🙂 [for the jokes]

Back to bizness – Lehmann does not have English as his first language – excellent tho’ it is — and I never understand you, or your bluddy explanations.

‘Tipping’ – ‘Ferry’ = sinking??? Loopy Loo.
    [It is not even rhyming slang!]

I told my friend Total on here, yesterday, that moving away from Norfolk was a good idea — same goes for you! 🙂

Move away from Norfolk…….blaspheme!!!

Exile,

You are the exception to the rule.

The rule is that Enn Gee is bonkers! 😀

Some very surprising stats………….

Average distance covered per 90 mins

Kieran Gibbs 9531
    Alexis Sánchez 9492
    Nacho Monreal 9242
    Laurent Koscielny 8700
    Per Mertesacker 8689
    Wojciech Szczesny 4126

Distance is expressed in meters.

Bloody knew it
    Szczesny…….lazy

Whoa. Actually, where the heck does Wojciech go during a game?
    4126 metres!!! That’s two flippin’ miles

Maybe it includes picking up his water bottle!!!

🙂 GN5
    Can’t we have a post from you about your wildest wilderness walk about fishing trip
    Would love to read that

Also, Sanchez is lazier than I thought 🙂

ha ha ha ha, just as well I found a migo to read the post 🙂
    Highly entertaining piece 🙂 thank you Raddy

Bellerin – he will go back as soon as they say ‘volver Hector’
    Konin – where is it?
    Carp – still my fav xmas dish

Oooo, yeah, a GN5 travelogue would be great.
    We’re going to need something to talk about now that Chary has banned politics, cats and dogs and surfing. 🙂

oh, I have to share this with my friends 🙂 you know the Mayweather fight this weekend? D’you know how much are the tickets in front row? Just in case you don’t know – about £250k. And who is going to be sitting in a front row? My bastardly son. Another reason to hate him this month

55. The Cockie Monster says:

You could be forgiven for thinking the sign in the link below was for Transplants new Gentleman`s Wig and Cock Emporium in Bounds Green, but no !, I have new client on my delivery route and just thought I would Google the place to see where it was !.

56. fatgingergooner says:

It’s all about winning. WouldCesc have been so eager to go to Barca had we been dominating the PL and Barca been struggling to win La Liga? I doubt it. He’d have at least stayed another 3 or 4 years in which instance we probably would’ve been happy to see him leave as a club hero.

If Bellerin helps the club maintain some success and win the PL again then he can do what he wants as far as I’m concerned!

57. fatgingergooner says:

The Flamini and Coquelin stat says it all really. Flamini spends far too much time running towards his own CB’s instead of stepping forward and engaging the opposition closer to his midfield. Coquelin reads the play far better and engages much higher up the field.

pssshhh….I thought at least one of you would be impressed and then I could admit that he is a non-paying guest 🙂

I have a client who’s trading name is Peniston, BT for some reason love to hyphenate his address, so it reads:

Mr X Xavier – Penis-
    ton

60. dammit, I thought “tipping” was working fint, since there is some norse in your english… swedes often use swenglish expressions which is considered a bit low, but in my expression here I go the other way around. trying to swedishalise english. When something “tippar” it means it weighs over to the other side…

Exile
    Very reassuring to note their remains one person at BT with a juvenile sense of humour 🙂

Eddie
    More impressed your son got a front row ticket WITHOUT paying. I thought you told us he was a legging wearing goth?

micky – I am impressed too, he has good mates one of whom is friends with Mayweather (something like that). Him a goth? I wish

shit, a young Belgian defender dies of heart failure, how very sad

Good morning, peeps, 🙂

And where is that gentleman-about-town, Mr Chas Monster, this morning?

RA
    Mmmm Chas, Friday, sunbed or botox sesh. Can never remember

RA – well, he is not at work, dentist or weight watchers

is it where you are? I didn’t dare to mention dodgy establishments you frequent 🙂

There was a bookshop in the City of London near my place of work. I used to go there before the Kindle era and always wandered how they could afford to sell the books so cheaply. then I noticed many suits going downstairs

Ostrichgate rumbles on with an arsehole of a BBC reporter…..

Eddie
    Was that bookshop in Soho alongside Raymond’s revue bar?
    When Ant and me went on the punk tour, the guide said that the knocking shops had books on display as cover for their activities.
    The books weren’t meant to be for sale. 🙂

Hi Chas,

Didn’t mean to interfere with your Old Compton Street activities – but good to see you. 🙂

When I saw the Pierce interview (Numero Deux) I thought it only confirmed the stress that managers find themselves under, regardless of how much they get paid.

I think he is only just holding it together and his bosses have a duty of care to him, just like any other employee.

Worried From Manchester. 🙂

chas – arshole reporter? I thought Pearson was an arrogant arse. Did you hear him telling the wild dogs story? Utter testis

No, this bookshop was very near the Liverpool station. They sold the books to me, got lots of bargains without having to go downstairs for a quickie

I am more scared of that Scottish woman with pockets on her shoulders than of UKIP

In a 2011 interview with Agencia de Noticias Télam, Morales admitted to having mixed feelings about his famous commentary. For a long time, he found it difficult to hear the recording. He was ashamed by its excessive quality and how, in the excitement of the moment, he had lost himself (¡Genio! ¡Genio! ¡Genio! ¡Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta!) and failed to provide his listeners with descriptive details. Apparently, while the game was still on, Morales apologized to his audience for his loss of control. He says in the interview that he has come to peace with the commentary—“the most transcendent moment in my career as a commentator”—and notes that it is the only thing that will survive him. “When I am nothing more than bones or dust, someone will listen to this goal.”

Translation: “Maradona has the ball, two mark him, he touches the ball. The genius of world football dashes to the right and leaves the third and is going to pass to Burruchaga. It’s still Maradona! Genius! Genius! Genius! Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta. Gooooooooooal! Gooooooooooal! I want to cry! Dear God! Long live football! Gooooooooooal! Diegoal! Maradona! It’s enough to make you cry, forgive me. Maradona, in an unforgettable run, in the play of all time. Cosmic kite! What planet are you from? Leaving in your wake so many Englishmen, so that the whole country is a clenched fist shouting for Argentina? Argentina 2, England 0. Diegoal, Diegoal, Diego Armando Maradona. Thank you, God, for football, for Maradona, for these tears, for this, Argentina 2, England 0.”

Eddie
    I suspect what with you being a foreigner, it’s Chary you want to be scared of 🙂
    Do you have more than one son?

chary? Why? He doesn’t like foreigners? Frankly, nor do I

No micky, one was more than enough for my nerves. I give you an example – I asked my little Izzie’s mother who hasn’t even got a pot to pee in what does Izzie need. She said, don’t worry buy, treat yourself. And in contrast – even before the baby was born a list of presents’ was distributed with cheapest presents for £50 🙂

“Cosmic kite! What planet are you from?”

Did you read that line from Chas’ comment, Raddy?

Talking to someone yesterday who came up with an interesting post election apocalypse theory

A Tory/SNP coalition. Us unlikely as it sounds, it would suit both parties down to the ground. Given the break up of the union is now almost inevitable, The Tories are the only party would could promise the SNP another referendum/independence, and in the process ensure Labour would never get back in

Weird scenario

Here’s the original article, Micky.
    (I wanted to present it inline)

did you watch the Q&A last night? ALL of them said that there is no way they are going to agree to a coalition government. Mulliband was stumping his flat feet saying No, no, no coalition. We shall see

Those men are bastards, sitting next to their wives drooling over Nigella.

Chas
    “I wanted to present it inline”. What the fuck does that mean? 🙂

I’ll send you some instructions. 🙂

Agree Eddie. Bastards. Complete and utter 🙂

toilets in japan and Korea are awesome, I wish I had one. And a ‘washing machine’ for my dogs

micky – I bet you a pug that you would not do that to your wife.

Btw, I put up that photo of Old Compton Street because I liked the phrase
    “upmarket filth emporium”. (even if they spelt upmarket incorrectly) 🙂

Apart from the Barrilete Cosmico, I loved this, “When I am nothing more than bones or dust, someone will listen to this goal” discussing commentary about which he was originally embarrassed.

Eddie
    I bet you used to drool over Delap when watching Stoke on the box with your ex!

Hello RA.

Sorry I missed your comment earlier in my haste to douse the blog with trivia.
    I thought Pearson came out of that second clip quite well and it was Pat Murphy who made himself look a bit of a dick.

So, no BR, Rasp has no computer and peaches is digging.
    Better go do something useful.

Eddie
    “I bet you a pug that you would not do that to your wife”
    Bad news I’m afraid. Mind you, she drools too 🙂
    Are you quite sure you’re not a lezzo? Nothing wrong with it, but might explain a few things 🙂

Chas
    Agreed. Something useful coming right up.

of course I am a lezzer! Never claimed otherwise

chas 🙂 you are right, I did drool over Rory in front of him 🙂 But it is different for women, isn’t it

Morning all, I’m not around today, sorry.

Norfolk ….. disaster!!!! I deleted your post by mistake, please send again 😦

Very cunning, Rasper, – the promised 10p will follow! 🙂

Ha ha ha Eddie

My comment came across all wrong. Me wife doesn’t drool over Nigella, but she definitely drools 🙂

Everything is different for women, unless they want it to be the same, then it must be the same. Or else 🙂

Back later

micky – some women, ey? She was drooling with you on her side??!! Increadible. then again Nigella would have been flattered if the likes of Mrs DidIt were drooling over her

So, everyone has gone to sleep, so I thought I would amuse myself by calculating when the next twitchy bewhiskered nose would appear and leave a comment.

The way to do this might be by calculating the first occurrence of a comment, following my own comment, by using some known variables and applying chaos theory combined with mathematics to figure it out.

So what do I know that might come in Handy?
    To start with we know that GoonerB is akin to a gadfly and flits in and out randomly, usually pursued by a band of marauding worms; and that Norfolk G is more likely to show up and harass non-native English speakers after he has had a walk, taken a swim, allegedly, in the freezing NordSee, had his lunch, a beer or two, and a gentle doze before yawning scratching himself and that would be some time this afternoon.

Now, I need to allow for the slowness of the typing fingers of both the above, and the ages spelt wrestling with their spellcheckers.
    Indeed, specific variables would also be whether there is anyone around suitable to be bothered reading their Opuses [Opi] 🙂

We can also factor in the affect of gravity. Can either of them fight off the afternoon lethargy and propel themselves out of their chairs. Umm tricky one that – we will see.

In terms that might be obvious to respected and indeed venerable bloggers, chaos theory is a branch of mathematics that ls used to analyse and predict highly complex systems like the weather or traffic or football crowd control at the macro level, or more intriguingly
    the movement of molecules, which are highly sensitive to the slightest change in surrounding conditions.

You will well know the theory that a butterfly clapping its wings in Brazil, could cause a fart – sorry – a gale in the UK. So too with molecules where the slightest alterations can give rise to disproportionate consequences.

So theoretically allowing for the randomness of GB and NG, and that bloody butterfly, it should be possible to calculate the first blog of the aafternoon following this one.

Right there has been a time lapse while I cogitated and I can now say with a great degree of random uncertainty that the first comment as outlined above will occur at 2:49, give or take a two percent variable.

So away we go. 🙂

Well has it happened? 🙂

Doh!! I forgot to factor myself out of the the calculation and now by random chaos striking I have buggered up the experiment.

Wait a minute – hold the ‘phone — however this has shaken out – there was a comment a 2:49 – just as predicted.

Don’t let Chas know – he was working on his own theory and will be jealous of my success. 😀

RA,

It appears that you may have omitted the random delay factor in your formula?

On second reading I noticed that you did in fact add a randomness factor, so it can only mean that Chas’s black cat crossed your path and brought you bad luck.

my mum just told me Lewandowski is in a critical condition following head to head clash with a keeper. Probably not available for the Barca match Time to place the bets on the shorter team

Hi GN5, well, it got some movement out of the blog! 🙂

Anyway, it was a successful calculations some idiot left a comment on schedule — too bad it was me. 😀

Eddie, When you said he had a serious head injury, did you mean it fell off? Is that why you are betting on the shorter team? 🙂

107. ‘afternoon all,

Rasp, Post re-sent to arsenalnuts.

I’ve been out since 10.00 this morning, nice walk along the river, lunch in the Rising Sun at Coltishall. so I didn’t get your message until just now. Sorry.

108. HA! I see the Great Radish has been trying to bribe Rasp to delete my post, all in an effort, a pathetic effort, to clog up the blog with carrot theories and some bilge about a flatulent butterfly in Brazil.

Mind you, to be perfectly honest, farting Brazilians may well be more interesting than my post.

One thing you did predict RA, was my walk, pub lunch and afternoon kip on the sofa. Thing is I haven’t had the kip on the sofa yet, but in the inimitable words of Meatloaf two outa three aint bad.

Right where’s the sofa. 😀

In fairness to the Raddish Hippy, the briber was moi, and the bribee was indeed the incorrigible Rasper, who has perfected the ‘oh, my God, something terrible has happened to NG’s Post’.

Anything for 10p that boy. 🙂

very naughty RA, were is your compassion sir? Poor lad lost his memory. Perhaps he will think he signed for Arsenal when he comes round?

I would be careful about late afternoon kips on the sofa Norfolk. Women dont like that. Ime sure Mrs Norfolkian is a very understanding women but my ex wife cited third party in the divorce was my sofa
    Apparently i couldnt get enough. Visible indentations, audible tapes of ecstatic groaning, and a suspicious hole in the fabric cost me a fortune.

We all know Belerin is going to Barca Raddy. Catalonians are a funny lot, technically Spanish but not wanting to be. This makes them fiercely patriotic and of course very thick

I once saw a Greek geezer getting beat up an Albanian. Actully I knew him really well and regarded him a friend so he begged for help, offering me his collection of Nana Mouskouri records if i aided him. Though I love Nana, I quickly noticed the Albanian had fists the size of a small but ripe melon, so I refused.

If Belerin saw a Catalonian getting pasted he would steam into help, probably ending up looking like a water melon after the Albanians finished with him.

Hes going to Barca alright

112. Aaah! I can see clearly now, it wasn’t the Great Radish doing the despicable act but the even more despicable RA.

Now I find that Eddie’s accusing me of losing my memory, I think…

Oh well back to the sofa, I think I’ll watch the Test Match, I predict that our boys will be well on top by lunch.

113. Did it get you the divorce you wanted Terry? Hmm worth try. 😀

Where have you been,Terry? we were worried about you.

What brought you back? Was it my chaos theory calculation – or did you escape from Glic’s pleasure dungeon? Was 26M still incarcerated there.

Have you noticed how confused NG is getting – mistaking me for someone sensible like the Hippy, Hippy Snake. No, wait, that should be the Happy, Hoppy Hippy. 😀

All these questions should keep you tied to your keyboard for hours just like an accountant earning big money when he is trying to add up his Fee Note. 🙂

NG, @ 5:22

It’s worse than accusing you of losing your memory, Norfolkian, she thinks you have lost her’s – but she can’t remember. 🙂

Yes Norfolk. Its hard been married to a women who wears a leotard and looks like Mick Mcmanus unfortunate brother in the looks department.

Financialy I ended up skint. Though I reckon the judge was uncomfortable because he was sleeping with his settee.

The only thing I did get, was about three month after, when returning home from work to my 4th floor flat in a delightful graffiti urine stained estate, I saw Mick had dumped my sofa at the front

It was a nightmare getting it up the stairs, but fortunatly I got assistance from some other tenents after agreeing to let them mug me.

Hi Redders

Hope you are well.

Problems with my youngest daughter, but all sorted now.

terry is back 🙂 The daughter whose boyfriend you beat up ?

Ronaldo Brown signs for Oldham. His brother Rivaldo and sister Trezeguet play footy too

Hi evonne. No thats my oldests fiancee. And he beats me up.

I cant talk about my youngest. Its really shocking, but shes safe and well now, so its all good.

Sorry to hear that, Terry, but glad that it has all been sorted.

Joking aside you are clearly a brilliant dad – and I like you too — can you adopt me. 😀

hahaha, of course Redders, it would be a pleasure.

How you been keeping my friend? Are you currently states side or over here, and more importantly, hows your health?

RA is right, no matter what happened to her she has a dad that wears a wig, she’ll be fine xx

hahaha, I prefer to call it a luxuriant hair piece evonne

Others prefer to call it a rug and bait me by yanking it of my head and playing keepy uppy

micky – poo, poo, poo – all my bluebells are bloody Spaniards 😦 they are bigger, paler and smell awful). The indigenous live in Trent park are darker, smaller and smell lovely. I have just realised that this is just about opposite to the people, English v Spanish 🙂 🙂

Right, got to go.

Promised the sofa a quiet night in tonight, watching mildly erotic French films.

terry – if you don’t stop calling me names (E***ne) I will bloody pull your wig off mate! I am on a witness protection programme

Start practicing your keepy uppy hahaha

Laters X

Oh, bumshitbuggerdamn, my adoptive has buggered off.

What a lovely man that Terry is – I think him and Eddie Teddy would make a great match – except for Eddie’s ‘nearly ex-husband’ who at 6’4″ might cause Terry’s Head Enhancement a problem.

Terry for Prime Minister!!! 😀

Did I say bumshitbuggerdamn, well what I meant was bumshitbuggerdamnfart – well if the SNP are going to run the UK, I might as well go back to the Indian Plains as they are either going to throw me out or give me plenty of benefits I do not want — I am confused! 😀

Well, it might be 12 hours later, Chas, but at least you have made an appearance with your cute critters. 🙂

The site is definitely changing.

Dachshund Golden Retriever cross.
    Sausage Retriever,

You’re up early, RA.

Usually get up around 5:30 a.m. Chas and go for a walk.

I read the blogs when I get back, have coffee etc — today my knee is playing up so thought I would bug you. 🙂

Best abs?

I’d say, her on the right.

You sure it is not the boob on the left?

Here’s a link for just Chary. 🙂

There’s something really freaky about this photo.

Seizures

Bellerin’s agent doesn’t have to tell him that Barcelona are prepared to double his wages for Hector to be on the next flight out; his agent only has to mention that Barcelona would like to sign him for airport cabs to be called.

As much as the “in the DNA” idea makes us a bit nauseous, there is a political element to it as well that I am not sure that we appreciate supporting a London football club the way we do.

We have some kind of smut filters on our home internet, and Chas’ link for Chary has failed 🙂

Is it the article where a “certain” member of the BNP got expelled from the party for his extremist views? 🙂

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie
    Delighted you’ve come round on the bluebells. Many of the 1000 we planted are now appearing, but tragically many of the Spaniards are in our area. If they are on our land I destroy the seeds and dig up the bulb

Transplant

Great to see you, and most important hope everything is now good with your daughter.

Great pic of central park. Are those yellow blobs bunkers? Tents?

Morning all. Sorry to have missed you all but been a bit hectic recently. A bit of work this morning then hopefully some time to myself this weekend. What to do with it?…spend time with the family?…..spend some time on AA?…….see if Terry will let me sit on his sofa with him watching mildly erotic French films?….lots to ponder on.

Interesting post Raddy this one. We are not a club that should serve as a temporary stop gap, even to the high and mighty Barcelona. We need players that could see themselves at our club for the best part of heir career. If Bellerin were to leave for Barca in the nearer future it would make a mockery of our position togive him the chance he wouldn’t have got elsewhere develop him as a potential long term custodian of his position.

I am with you Raddy that we would have to change our policy. What Bellerin does (and on the back of Cesc) could have consequences for other players who find themselves in the same circumstances over there, that we pull the plug on giving them an opportunity. It could be like our own Bosman moment.

We would have to set up some type of contract that is heavily loaded in the clubs favour, binding them to us but with us giving them no future guarantees. Ican’t perceive of any such contract that would be legal and would not contravene some form of employment aw anyway.

GB
    Don’t get your hopes up over Transplants Mild French Smut. He refers to his box set of Renault Megane Ads.

In being a stop gap. Let’s face it, there aren’t that many more attractive Clubs in world football. I’d say, given everything, we’d sit ten’ish, so money and opportunity being right, some players will always want to move up a notch.

Now look what happens, I’ve got an idea for a post.

I’ll go pen the little bastard, and we’ll wait to see if anyone useful rocks up

micky – the armada only reached the London house. I won’t bother fighting them, as the house will be sold, and another wave of aggressor will take hold. Most probaboy a ealthy Asian family converting the front garden to a driveway, killilng all the plants and my beloved silever birch (birthday present from 15 years ago).

fooking publicity seeking ejeets

post mailed

Sorry Eddie
    Off gardening, back for coffee, then off surfing

Just sorting post …………………

152. …………… New Post everyone ……………….