Gunners overcome the Foxes in the night!

A tense Premier League encounter between Arsenal and the basement team ended with Arsenal taking a valuable 3 points and propel them into the dizzy heights of 4th place.

Much of the pre-match talk revolved around how the Gunners would respond following a damaging defeat to bitter North London Rivals Spurs.

Staying at the in laws in Wembley for a few days meant I could make a comfortable journey to N5 and absorb some of that pre-match atmosphere with the Arsenal faithful still smarting following the derby day debacle 3 days earlier. After demolishing a delightful kebab in one of the many fabulous Turkish restaurants on Holloway Road, the walk to Ashburton Grove gave an opportunity to hear what the fans had to say as the crowds gathered. Fans were buoyed by the news that talisman Alexis Sanchez was in the starting line up along with Theo Walcott who was only a substitute on Saturday.

Sat 4 rows from the front the fans took to their seats as the teams came out looking to secure a vital result for different reasons. The game got underway and early on, an adventurous Hector Bellerin was making marauding runs down the right flank which was promising but later would leave gaps behind for Leicester to try and exploit. Then the first chance of note in the 13th minute.

As Bellerin was thrusting forward, the Foxes found space and Riyad Mahrez shot just wide much to the relief of the Arsenal supporters. Although the warning signs were evident some fans were more involved in a conversation about the new Sky deal to continue showing live coverage of Premier League matches than keeping their eyes on the action in front of them.

The Gunners then responded with a chance of their own on 16 minutes which should have rippled the Leicester net. A rejuvenated Mesut Ozil found Theo Walcott but he only found the palm of Mark Schwarzer’s hand when one on one with the time wasting Australian. Such was the goalkeepers time wasting the Arsenal supporters were howling at referee Mike Jones to brandish a yellow card some using very colourful language amusing some of the younger fans in the crowd.

Arsenal’s record signing then combined with another fan favourite, Thomas Rosicky, playing a delightful one-two and then the German forced yet another save from the Foxes keeper. It felt it was only a matter of time before the Arsenal would make an opportunity count and supporters in the stands could sense their team were beginning to turn the screw. Ozil had another attempt and then from the corner came the breakthrough.

Ozil swung the corner into the Leicester box and there was Laurent Koscielny to add the finishing touch and put the Gunners into the lead which their play merited. As the Gunners scored the opening goal, many Arsenal fans really believed the floodgates would now open and that there would be a goal glut.

They were mistaken and such predictions were wide of the mark much like Leicester’s shooting on the night. Left back Paul Koncheskey found acres of space in behind Bellerin and played a low and dangerous cross but Captain Per Mertesacker was on hand to stretch one of those long legs so the ball did not reach the Leicester player looking to capitalise. It was at this point where there was growing concern amongst fans about young Hector Bellerin’s performance as Leicester were finding a lot of joy on his side.

Some fans even used this opportunity to reflect on the Spaniard’s flaws in the North London derby earlier which was very harsh to say the least given the youngster’s fine displays this season. Leicester man Mahrez had another decent effort which missed Ospina’s goal by a fraction but then a rasping shot by Ozil was too hot to handle for veteran keeper Schwarzer and Theo Walcott was on hand to rifle the rebound. That was his third goal in 4 games.

During the opening minutes of the second half, the fans were fuming that Mike Jones did not award the home team a penalty after a pass from Alexis struck a Leicester defender on the hand and the countless fouls being committed. By now the fans were venting their fury at the officials which chants of “you don’t know what your doing”.

Leicester were then given a lifeline on 61 minutes as Arsenal failed to clear their lines from a corner and Kramaric drilled the ball into the net to send the Leicester fans into raptures. The homes fans were now sitting on the edge of their seats and voicing their frustrations at the team. Santi Cazorla tried to restore the 2 goal cushion with an angled shot which the keeper parried away. In the other end that man Mahrez curling effort went agonisingly wide much to the relief of the home support.

The fans then turned their anger and frustration on Olivier Giroud, some repeatedly swearing at him, demanding more movement from him after Mesut Ozil played a delightful low cross which was begging for a predator to be on the end of it. Again this seemed very harsh on the player by the fans but may have been as a result of Arsenal’s below par second half performance. The Frenchman’s night was compounded with an undeserved booking as he turned his back and Schwarzer kicked the ball against him which the incompetent Mike Jones deemed as obstruction. This tipped the Arsenal fans over the edge as some hurled constant abuse at the referee whose performance must be assessed given the glaring mistakes he made.

The game then became scrappy as yellow cards were issued and substitute Aaron Ramsey limping off, a cause for more concern, but Arsenal held on to secure a crucial win in the battle to finish in the top 4. The fans were also cheering a late Liverpool winner which condemned Spurs to defeat. So despite the derby day debacle, normal order has been restored with Spurs being in their rightful place. Below Arsenal and forever in our shadow.

UTA! Written by @SirAHussain14image (2) image-1 (2) image-3 image-5 image-4

128 Responses to Gunners overcome the Foxes in the night!

SirAH14
    That is an excellent match report.
    I love the way you’ve reported what the crowd was saying around where you sit. Real at the game stuff.

“The fans then turned their anger and frustration on Olivier Giroud, some repeatedly swearing at him…” this was very similar to the reaction from the chap who was sat alongside me. πŸ™‚

2. The Cockie Monster says:

Thanks SAH14.
    I just watched the highlights on Arsenal Player and thought I was on a Leicester site as it was all action from them !.
    Mahrez looked the most dangerous player on the pitch from the highlights . Lucky indeed to get 3 points !.
    What is more shocking is that Rasp has just informed me that Eddie is a woman !…..I shall get back in the closet and pretend I knew !. hahaha

Cockie πŸ™‚

I was typing up a comment on the last post and had to rush out for a bit before I finished it.Came back finished it only to realise it was 45 minutes late. What a Muppet.

Anyway, fine report SirA. Interesting to note that maybe fans in different sections have different players they have pet dislikes for. Where I was it was Walcott and I ended up having a civilised conversation with said gentleman about the subject.

Thanks, Excellent report SirAH and welcome to AA.

You make a very good point about Bellerin. That is the 2nd game in a row that he has ventured too far forward (or sometimes infield). Can he really be under instruction to leave gaping holes in our defence for the opposition to exploit?

From my elevated position, I could look along the defensive line clearly and Bellerin was playing 5-10 yards ahead of Monreal on the opposite side when we were in possession, this is something we must address if he is to continue as first choice in the absence of Debuchy.

I noticed that as well Rasp. To be fair later on in the game he was our quickest player out there, in fact the only really quick player, so at that time maybe he felt more of a need to get into advanced positions to get behind their defence. He did do it though at other times when it really wasn’t necessary. SirA, I also noticed that Mahrez in the first half. He did look useful.

Leicester had a pacey player on either side up front, Schlupp impressed too I must say.

I’m surprised no-one has commented on the 3 or 4 missed tackles just prior to their goal, very poor defending. Bellerin also kept letting his man cut inside rather than shepherding him out wide in the prescribed manner.

Watching Bellerin now is similar to Chambers in his early spell of games. He showed huge potential but is either tiring or trying too hard now. He’s a great prospect and the reason Jenks went out on loan I suspect – but a work in progress.

Rasper
    SirAH14 did the match report for Dec 28th against the Whammers.
    I realise it was last year !

Doh 😦 I can’t get anything right these days!

Thanks chas and thanks SirAH14, I’ll add your name to the list of authors so I don’t make the same mistake again.

9. RC78 says:

Again – I am pleased to see that some people are also questioning Bellerin tactical and positional awareness…He is very fast, he has good crossing delivery and he is usual sound on one on ones both defensively and offensively. However, he just gets caught of position either he is playing too deep or too high and in both cases, he allows the opposition to make some potentially dangerous plays.

10. arnie says:

SirAH14, thank you. what a brilliant report. πŸ™‚ Your first report for us last year was fantastic, and this is even more so. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Very much new style as well. The hapless exiled amongst us do not get to go to many games. Hence a feel for how the atmosphere in the ground was is very valuable. πŸ™‚

If we can somehow keep totting up these hard earned points, that seems ine. We will be there or thereabouts.

11. arnie says:

Defensive frailties are a bit of a worry, though. 😦

12. Bayonne Jean says:

We’ve had the dubious distinction of watching consecutive matches at the Emirates refereed by the two most clueless officials in all of the premiership (Taylor and Jones). While Taylor seems to reserve his worst performances for Gunner contests, Jones seems to be an equal opportunity accident waiting to happen, as I’ve watched lots of matches where he’s “in charge”, and there’s always lots of things that go wrong no matter who’s playing. And he has the irritating habit of favoring one side over the other!

How he can still be officiating at this level is beyond comprehension. Oh that’s right, Mike Riley is in charge….

13. fatgingergooner says:

RC78,

In reply to your comments on the previous post, i believe there is room for both types of player in our team in order to get balance and variety.

Sanchez on the left and Walcott on the right is a perfect mix of workrate and efficiency. One contributes in all aspects of play, the other gives you only goals and assists. What doesnt work IMO is when you have too many similar players in the team, like we did last night.

In midfield i would rather have Ox or Ramsey playing central next to Ozil or Cazorla, as that would give 1 box to box player and 1 offensive player. If you play Ozil, Cazorla and Rosicky then you are asking for trouble.

14. RC78 says:

Agree with you FGG πŸ™‚

Now here is the bad news: Ramsey is out for a month

SirA. Thank you for a fine match report. I didn’t see the game and yet thanks to you I feel like I had!

Having read the comments post-game it seems to me that many fans are becoming dory-sighted. This is the same team who beat MC. They lost to Spurs using similar tactics and got slammed for not being “brave enough”, Then they play an attacking side against Leicester, win 3 points and get slaughtered again.

Come on boys, 12 wins, one draw and 3 losses in our last 16 games. hardly stuff to complain about.

BR
    We were pants last night.
    2-2 wouldn’t have flattered Leicester at all.
    Three points is excellent, but we were “a bit lucky tonight” as Wenger himself said to Pearson.

chas. We may well have been lucky, in the past we have been unlucky.

We won. Be happy.
    When we lose. Be happy.
    We could support Stoke

SirAHussain14

That is a very nice personal take on the game. A real pleasure to read. Thanks.

I’m sure the low comment count is simply down to the performance we all witnessed. I have spoken to probably 15 ST holders since the final whistle, both in the pub afterwards and two more during meetings today, and not one of them a happy bunny.

Maybe Rasp has given away all the happy bunnies πŸ™‚

Is there an exciting game on now where all the gentleman still have their full set of tackle? πŸ™‚

Ah, Big is back and optimistic πŸ™„

Let’s all guess why shall we πŸ™‚

Raddy, you didn’t see the game against Leicester …. if only we had played an attacking game 😦

Rasp. No I didn’t but a win is a win. If we were to look at the GG years playing well was secondary to the points. Times have changed thanks to AW, now we are only happy if we win with brio.

Micky. Happy to be home . It was effing freezing stuck in the middle of the Baltic. No warm gong baths, just a ball-shrivelling time in a gloomy stone barn eating cold gruel and smoking goat faeces.

Mmm, I wouldn’t highly recommend the Saints W’Ham game so far

Anything else looking exciting?

And finally, am I talking to myself? πŸ™‚

Raddy
    You have only yourself to blame
    Turn your back on “the path”

Oh and Raddy
    Be sensitive. We’re miserable, and for today at least The Arsenal are shit and The Manager a complete and utter….

No Raddy, we were pants believe me πŸ™‚ We will not get maximum points out of the next 5 MWG’s if we play like that again I promise you.

I started watching the Saints game but soon got bored.
    Music on and BBC midweek final score suits me fine.

Two lovers entwined pass me by
    and heaven knows I’m miserable now
    I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
    and heaven knows I’m miserable now

The Smiths …. Northern effete shite apart from the guitarist.

MU and MC spawning it again.

Time for a hot hemp oil massage and some sweet dreams.

Sayonara

I always like Tim’s ‘by the numbers’.
    The photo below is from it. I didn’t realise there was such a clear handball in the build-up to their goal.

Cheers Sir

Highlight? Meeting the lads in the pub. Chas, Jon & Ant give hope to all. Three brothers all going to the game together. The last time I lined up like that with my brothers was at an identity parade.

After proving ive never owned a rain coat, they soon let me go. My older brother should also be let go, in another 18 months.

Rasp and GB are both top blokes. Rasp has to be, to put up with the likes of us. GB always gives details of his sex life, and since i am now reduced to ready made meals and watching star trek repeats, its much appreciated.

Great to meet Micky, top geezer. Very secretive and well spoken. I think our Micky must have MI6 connections and friendly with Alec Guiness.

It was a crap performance. The sort of game were the mind wanders to depressive images of the Mrs entertaning a cackle of friends with tales of poor sexual performance and stunted emotional growth due to a mother fixation. Oh, how they laughed.

Despite all this, we still won. We cant play worse than that, and hopefully after the cup game we can get Giroud, Welbeck, and Ox back to full fitness.

The Ghosts of the Thirties are Stirring

BR
    The track I posted had very little to do with Northern effete shite.
    Cheer up, man, I know all that be happy stuff was complete bollix while you wait for your nuts to re-emerge into the world.

Well at least Soton only got a point.

35. arnie says:

ROLF. well done 10 man Hammers πŸ™‚

36. stevepalmer1 says:

Evening all, Good report Sir,
    I have to say that i wasn’t that impressed with our night out, i felt we made heavy work of what i consider an easy game.

I know no body likes to pick on players especially when they have scored every time they play but i am sorry i have to have a moan .

A balanced side should always work for one another and when i see a player jog down the pitch backwards and forwards with absolutely no intention of making a challenge or moving into decent position to give a team mate some where to pass to that gives me the right hump.

I have watched this player for 3 games now and although he manages a goal a game i feel that that is where his usefulness ends.

I also don’t like the way we make ten passes, only to bring it back to the first position without making any head way,
    What a waste to have players in the middle of the area when they never intend to cross the ball..

Tippy tappy football may be a way to keep possession but it wears on my nerves. Why the hell do we go forward if we have no intention of making a direct attack on goal, a shot seems to come when there is no other choice when it should happen when a scoring chance is on.. We try to walk the ball in the net nearly every time we attack and certain players hold onto it until either misplace a pass or are robbed.

Leicester last night was more direct, of course their players are not as good as ours which is why we won but we should have won by a landslide and not almost losing the win at the final whistle.

I feel that when an injured player comes off and is replaced is a natural tactic but when a young fit player is replaced i often have to ask why, usually when our young players who are not injured are replaced i normally have been moaning about then right from the start, when that happens i ask myself why do we then play them as a starter in the next game we play.

A players top form comes and goes but his quality should be there all the time when a player doesn’t defend or tackle or graft on the pitch he shouldn’t be on there in the first place, Passengers should never be allowed in professional football. Sorry i thought it was Friday

37. GΓΆΓΆner In Exile says:

At least Paul Lambert has been sacked, that has cheered me up no end, remember when some fans wanted him at Arsenal, now that is a really big laugh.

Just watched Chavs v Everton, pretty dull affair, and Everton should have been in front if it weren’t for Cech. Chavs flattered to deceive for much of it, but that’ll change when Costa’s back i guess, either that or its okay to win ugly if you are going to win the league?

I’m happy we got 3 points, i’m happy Spuds got 0, i’m happy Saints only got 1 and i’m a pleased City chased up on Chavs a bit tonight. Not impressed ManUre got 3 but there time will come.

38. GΓΆΓΆner In Exile says:

Manure’s March and April:
    H Spuds
    A Dippers
    H Villa
    H City
    A Chavs
    A Everton

Then us 3 games later. We will see then whether they are CL contenders or not.

39. This photo shows how refs in this country have lost control. He is in amongst the Chelsea players, being intimidated and looks directly at the strangle hold by Ivanovic… and does nothing. Shameful

Up too early but working on a painting so keen to get it finished.

It must be great to be good at something.

44. Morning chas

ha ha who said I was good at it? πŸ™‚ I just do it because I have no other means of an income πŸ™‚

Right Chas, we need something pant wettingly funny.

Could we request the full Fat Sam laughing at the diving Spud again?

46. I’m really getting pissed of with PL refs at the moment. A stupid yellow for Giroud against Leicester the other night but failure to do anything for thr Charlie Adam and Ivanovic strangle holds or the violent push on Debooshy…. it’s fecking outrageous that’s what it is.

48. micky

That comment is pant wettingly funny, it was a Swansea player who fat Sam laughed at… chico someone or other πŸ™‚

Morning NB

Yip, I’m with Chas on being good at something. Given the choice I’d be an artist, sculptor or violinist

51. micky

Violinist? πŸ™‚

52. Micky

it’s never too late to start mate, but out of the three options I would suggest Artist is easier than sculpter or violinist :-

πŸ™‚

Chas
    That Edmonson celebrity git who lives near me and bastardizes Clash songs is yellow submarine bad

chas. Never convinced about The Smiths, fine musicians lets down by a total ponce of a front man.

And that Ringo vid is very close to abuse.

Micky. Start now. The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step

56. Bugger

micky you shoudn’t have mentioned the Yellow submarine πŸ™‚

Raddy
    At this point in my life, a couple of miles would be the limit πŸ™‚

58. Raddy

Better to start a journey and never reach the end πŸ™‚

Look here Grasshopper, we’re English so you can leave out all that Confucius say bollocks

GiE at 10:24 has finally cheered me up a bit

Raddy, when you were away I told a horrid story that happened to me last week. The ********* here just ROLF at my English

62. what Eddie (the female apparently)

Suarez attacked your dog

see what I mean Raddy? all they can do is laugh at me. And I used to consider them my virtual friends

Fack off NB. It’s not funny at all πŸ™‚

Mind you, I read those comments about clearing up misunderstanding for strangers about a bloke called Cockie Monster fancying a bloke called Eddie

Thing is nobody is going to be fooled into thinking this is a football blog

True. Unless the end is a bar with a chilled Carlsberg

Has Crystals been on or GN5? Hope both are well.

Present from me to me

RA is missing in action, as well. Not happy about Chris Waddle or summat.

Eddie. That is just terrible. More trouble with lezzers – they often attack without consideration? And trust those unfeeling testerone fuelled bastards to laugh at your traumatic experience.

Is there anything AA can do for you – a box of chocolates or some flowers?

for me.
    What’s that about Cockie fancing Eddie? thank God I missed that

Eddie
    Are those plates for The Landy?

Perhaps RA is on holiday with NG – Borneo wasn’t it?

72. Yes but Raddy

When you get to the bar for your carlsburg, the journey continues, albeit a bit wobbly πŸ™‚

Watch and learn Lads, the smooth operator is at work

Chocolates and flowers πŸ™„

Raddy πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I cheered myself up already, bought that daft number plate πŸ™‚

I know is very chavey to have a personalised number plate, but on this occasion I don’t care

the is a reason why so many women had fallen for the Hippy! Six ended up marrying him and I am the next in line. Raddy -Is it 3 years left now?

micky – not sure if I will buy a Landy now. Seems a shame to have another good car destroyed by my driving and the dogs. The reg will go on the Golf for now

Eddie. If I could afford such luxury (I don’t even have a car) I would have bought an AFC no. plate – might have one made for my bike.

Micky πŸ˜€

Yes. 3 years unless this Mrs Raddy bins me early 😦

78. Eddie

Six women may have married the hippy, but 5 of them divorced him πŸ™‚

yes Raddy, an AFC reg is classy in itself. Peaches bit my head off for spending so much money, bless her, but again I don’t care. I was through an ordeal, my team are rubbish, Kelsey is still not here…. When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping

Morning all, post needed for today please πŸ™‚

nb – you is jealous πŸ™‚

Now that is a tough call Rasp 😦

83. arnie says:

motning all. nice batner.

I have a wish. to join a music course part time at the Univ of Amsterdam. next session. one trip a month, 3-4 days.

Chelsea sum up everything that’s wrong with football today – Discuss.

chas. Get writing πŸ™‚

86. At the moment I’m think unbleached white and Naples yellow… I’m a happy bunny!

87. Yes Eddie… I’m is jealous πŸ™‚

Too much money in football? – Discuss

I think that was the completed article, Raddy πŸ™‚

I’ll have a go at a joke one for tomorrow. Best I can do.

91. A Million pounds a month for a footballer when there are starving artists in the world… it’s all wrong πŸ™‚

Starving but never thirsty

We need a question for today and a rant for tomorrow please πŸ˜•

Eddie – I’m going to be rude …. how much did that number plate set you back? …. or are you pulling our plonkers?

94. This is true micky

At the moment I’m trying to paint an onion, drinking wine but thinking, that onion looks tasty and I’m starving. As anyone ever taken the time to look at the colour f an onion skin… it’s very bronze-ish. Difficult to replicate that in acrylics. hic

OK. I will write a couple of hundred words

96. I’m so poor I have to paint my number plates on a piece of cardboard and tie them to the car with a piece of string πŸ™‚

97. Well done Raddy. Hero who comes through the window with flowers and chocolates πŸ™‚

Funny you say that NB

I’m working on an onion product at the moment, and apart from the fact that we’re experimenting with kilos and kilos of the wretched things every day at the moment, there is the branding, and that of course includes colours.

I share your pain

I really hope Raddy comes over all positive.
    Could do with a blog row
    πŸ™‚

100. Perhaps I could help micky, at the moment I’m doing a series of paintings based on food for a very expensive restaurant in the Luberon… near Gordes. Just ask and I may be able to come up with something πŸ™‚

NB, here is a still life with an onion painted by my father …..

nb – and what would that be? Men with onions shaped bollix? Of women with onions with nipples? Or merely an arse shaped onion with a crack and w huge hole?

rasp – I only told Peaches, it’s our secret, one of many πŸ™‚ How much do you think?

I will write a post for Friday.

105. That’s a lovely painting Rasp… Like it a lot. But a bit too realistic for me… I prefer the Fauvist approach. But he has the onion colour perfected. I know an artist in Avignon who does super realist still lifes… amazing stuff but he spends hours on just one section, often using a magnifying glass to see the detail he is painting. I prefer a quick slash of a paintbrush to depict a highlight or a colour.

You girls and your secrets πŸ˜• Β£2k I reckon

107. ha ha Eddie (the woman) you have me sussed πŸ™‚

Hi NB, he painted it as an exercise – you know how you artists always have to experiment. I particularly like the reflections in the silver salt cellar. He was mainly a portrait painter in oils although painted landscapes in water colour and experimented with Gouache

109. Raddy delivers the chocolates to Eddie ( the female one, not the male one who Cockie fancies)

So that was a good guess then Eddie? πŸ˜€

111. Rasp

Silverware is another difficult subject to paint… he did a good job for an experiment πŸ™‚

Morning all.

Rasp, I was going to do a post on Theo. Mine was more or less pro him but I don’t have the time for a full post. I have time to comment later though. Based on my experience at the ems with a real anti Theo bod behind me and that some others seem to have issues with him. On here I think he really splits opinion so why doesn’t everyone say why they don’t rate him or do rate him and discuss.

Its all about the perspective, the light and the reflections. I have his sketch book from when he was stationed at Blickling Hall in Suffolk during WWII. They are just quick pencil and charcoal drawings of the airmen and day to day scenes but fantastic feel with just a few lines as you say. He went to Hornsey School of Art and learned the classical way. He studied the pre-Raphaelites and would build up layer upon layer of colours to finally get the right skin tones.

Hi GB, do you think you may be able to produce a medium sized GoonerB comment that we could make into a ‘compost’ for today then?

GB. Write your post for another day …

New Post

116. I think John Lennon went to the Hornsey School of Art. Not there anymore (obviously Lennon isn’t there anymore) I meant the Art school πŸ™‚

BTW seeing as many of my FFB drinking buddies came on here so late yesterday I will say one more time (in case you missed it) how much I enjoyed meeting up with you all. I shall not say it again as it would be verging on the man crush area.

Looked back at yesterday evenings comments and Terry’s was hilarious as usual but I do have to take issue with him on the point about talking about my sex life. We all know that cannot be true as it is like saying I was talking to a dolphin about running the London marathon.

Anyway the true version of events is that every innocent bit of conversation was translated by our Terry into something completely different.

“So Terry, what do you think the merits are of the 4-3-3 over the 4-1-4-1 systems?”

short pause…..translating into Mancini……

“What’s that GoonerB, your wife wears a dog collar and is having an underground dungeon built at your house?”

and so it went on all night. The more Remy Martins he consumed the more smutty the translation to Mancini speak became.

Compost sent Rasp

Rasp, sorry I didn’t format it very well, if you are using it, and I just realised I left a footnote thingy at the bottom. Can you copy the text and paste it then add your sparkling magic to tart it up (if you decide to use it).

120. AHussain says:

Hi people thank you very much for your kind comments regarding my match report!

I am trying to attend the game on Sunday against Middlesborough but family commitments may have to come first. Should I go though I will certainly have file another match report!

Hope you are all enjoying your evening.

Kind regards