“Oi, Arsenal East Stand. Yes, You Lot”

Ok, it’s Rant Friday, and as usual when I pause to think for a moment beneath the happy veneer of my Arsenal World, I seethe. I’m vexed and the blood boils. I can keep the upper lip stiff no longer, and come Rant Friday, I crack.

So let me kick the day off.

East Standers. You make me sick. You’re an embarrassment to yourselves and The Club. The reason I’m picking on you lot is that I watch nearly all games on the telly and the camera points East, so tough luck.

Two games this season I did bother to rock up to were Palace and Southampton. You lot bugger off on 42 mins, then bugger off again on 85. You annoy me when I’m there, and you make me sick when I watch on telly.

What the hell is so ‘effing important that you have to leave so early. Please, just one of you come out and tell me. I know Holloway Road stays closed for an hour after the game, and there’s a short wait outside Arsenal Tube, but it’s a pleasant twelve minute stroll to Finsbury Park you fat bastards. What’s more, when you get there, you also have the choice of the faster Victoria Line.  Jeepers.

And half time, what’s all that about. You can’t all have weak bladders, so I’m guessing it’s the delicious food and beer you’re after. Well, fill yourselves up with more fat and booze before the game why don’t you.

While I’m at it “Hey you skinhead over in Block 107, Row 2. Remember me from the Palace game, and the little chat we had”. No? Well, let me jog your memory. You looked a right tit leaving on 42 mins, and then rushing back to celebrate when we scored on 45. Then, you ‘effing tool, you did the same thing on 88 and guess what, we scored the winner on 90 and back you wobbled. Pathetic. What the ‘ucking hell is wrong with your sort?

Oh, and now my memory has been jogged, Southampton, and again I was in The East Stand. Cleared off is what many of you had done when Alexis pops up and scores the only goal on 90. You utter cretins had cleared off again. Unbelievable.

Anything any of you would like to get off your chest?

RANT AWAY

MickyDiIt89

170 Responses to “Oi, Arsenal East Stand. Yes, You Lot”

1. stevepalmer1 says:

Morning all,,
    Well well well Didit, you certainly got that off your chest.

Well although you have a go at the guys and gals in the stadium and of course you have your view, I am a guy who goes now and again, i do make sure i am there for the start and if i speak the truth even though my Bladder is bursting i dont leave until the half time whistle, Back in for the start after a couple of expensive bottles of bear and perhaps a fish and chip snack, and still stays sitting till the final whistle, Now i am a smoker and a couple of hours without a fag and i am gagging but still i remain.

When seated in the Gods My Mrs and i nearly had heart attacks getting to our seats two rows from the back as high as you like and every bugger kept standing up every time we attacked this end hardly saw much of the game at all, and silly Bastards coming and going all the f–king time. Gagging for a pee which must be half a mile away but still we sat there for twenty minutes after the game to wait for the crowd to filter down.

Rant Friday, good call as the seats we had you couldn’t make out the players and it was only because we were in red that i knew who was who.

Now yes i understand your frustration, but what i would like to say in their defence, is whether or not they are season ticket holders or guys like me who pay on the day they still pay to watch, should they have seen enough and want to leave let them they have paid their money and that aids the club, better off them outside than shouting abuse in my Mrs ear hole.

My Mates a season ticket holder, and he sits right next to the away support, i have been with him a few times and the abuse thats thrown backwards and forwards are like kids in a school. Whats wrong with these people you come to be entertained and its not cheap and you hear some of the most lucid language you can imagine.

Do they come to watch top footballers or to brush up on their language skills. Luckily i have a Spud Mate who had a box at the swamp, when we visited i was invited and had a few beers in hospitality no shouting and screaming just some bloke called Clif Jones and Martin Peters gets up and has a rant about our boys while my mate points out that i am one of the others, but they had a little dig at me and i just sat there quiet, After the game where we were back in hospitality they pointed out that we were lucky, i just sat and smiled and went and picked up my winnings.

2. SharkeySuresGhost says:

Morning all

Just caught up with yesterdays comments, and the (standout point amongst many good ones) for me was from GiE about Theos celebrations.

I too think it points to an ego and a need for personal glory.

There’s no way we let him put us over a barrel this summer.

Anyone else putting a tenner on a Theo hat trick tomorrow..?? 🙂

“i just sat and smiled and went and picked up my winnings”

Superb finale 🙂

Seriously, one bloke at Southampton got up to leave early (which apparently he always does if we’re not winning) and as he leaves, he’s moaning about the cost!!

4. RC78 says:

Coquelin extends deal to 2019…

At DM, we now have the following players:

Coquelin, Arteta (just extended 1 year), Bielik and Flamini.

Flamini will leave at the end of the season so we will need one more DM – ideally a quality, confirmed DM…

On the rant – good post!

5. stevepalmer1 says:

Morning Sharkey, I saw that comment too and thought the same, I never commented because it was a tremendous goal, and the feller has been out for a long time.

I have my doubts over our Theo, but having said that i also read other comments yesterday that we have invested a lot of time and money on him and after thinking about those comments believe we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt, should he keep on scoring, he can celebrate any way he likes, and if he keeps fit and scores regular perhaps a good contract to reward him, At present he owes us we know it and i’m sure he knows as well

Great ranting, Micky.

Sometimes leaving early makes sense, such as when you’re getting battered by your superior neighbours in your own backyard.

7. RC78 says:

At the Parc des Princes, if PSG is not playing free flowing attacking football and up by at least 2 goals at half time, the fans boo the team…They got rid of the “ultras groups”, which comprised of some radical (basically neo-nazis and violent) fans but since they are out of the Kops (opposite stands behind goals), the Parc has lost some of its soul as well and most vocal and true fans.

These groups contained some dangerous fans and got dismantled and this was the right thing to do but everybody feels that the Parc has lost some of its atmosphere because since these groups are out, their replacements do not have the same attachment to the club because they are not “historical fans”. We just have to be patient to get a better crowd – hopefully the newer fans will become historical fans in due time…

Anyways – I do not believe in booing your own team and definitely not in leaving the stadium early so I cannot comprehend ppl doing it…You do not have to chant the whole time but if you are there, stay until the final whistle at least and with a positive attitude even if we lose – we have to play our role as “12th man”. If you ever go to Dortmund (even now), the fans are just impressive and same with Basel fans…

8. RC78 says:

Sanchez may be cleared to play…

9. Good afternoon friday ranters…. lovely stuff Micky, good rant.
    But as I haven’t been to a home game for yonks, I can’t really comment. But tell you what, if I get to a game when over in April I’ll eat at Piebury Corner before the game and, if I’ve drunk too much I’ll take a jar in with me to have a piss at half-time in my seat and I’ll have a flask of whisky and a mars bar for half time…. I’ll stay well after the final whistle to saver my first visit to the Emirates……… they’ll probably have to chuck me out when they are closing the stadium 🙂

10. RC78 says:

NB – excellent PoA

Nice one Micky. That was a fantastic rant with great Frank Rottweiler undertones, but I kind of feel that this was something beyond a rant, something that requires a new name. It was in my mind a blue print for the definitive guide to ranting, which as we all know is the bible to all self respecting ranters out there. It was the ranters rant if you like.

Anyway Micky I can’t come up with anything original that is footy related to rant about today. I have racked my brains to remember if there is anything that has irked me in the week but have come up with zilch. Sorry to let the side down. I will have to have a non footy related rant instead…..

Cheese……..Now don’t get me wrong I love the stuff, perhaps a little too much, but having made my daughter a home made macaroni cheese last night with 2 types of cheese lovingly grated I found myself today spending a valuable 20 minutes of my time scratching the welded cheesy leftover bits off the plates, spoons, forks, and saucepans that had the misfortune to have had contact with the stuff. That was before putting it in the dishwasher with the strong inkling that the stuff was too well welded on for even the dishwasher to dissolve it. It was more sticky than Robbie Savages hairdo.

So does anyone know if you can use any type of cheese that doesn’t result in having to go through this the next day? I thought about asking NB because he really ought to know a thing or two about cheese by now.

One final thing Micky be careful when Eddie comes on.You may have stirred up some primeval urges in her unwittingly and I have a slight concern for your safety. I mean a surfing dudey man who is not scared to confront skinheads. You are definitely the new number 1 ranting alpha male on here Micky. The rest of us are now playing catch up.

Been racking my brain about PoA and just twigged….

Plan of Action.

Am i the only who didn’t understand? Is this text-speak or perhaps Elvish?

GB
    Today’s rant is a kind of self medicating therapy of sorts, as I cannot go to the ground with pre match anger any more.
    I’m going on Tuesday or Wednesday and I’m determined not to let these people ruin my evening.
    I happen to be the most intolerant person I’ve ever met, but I am going to have some natural remedy before entering the ground and will be cool as a cucumber 🙂

GB. I have the answer. Put all items in the freezer, the cheese hardens which can then be easily removed. (with sandpaper)

I have had the same problem this week and agree – it is a swine. And we don’t have a dishwasher – well, we do,…… me.

Micky Top rant with some fine use of English. I particularly like the “utter cretin”. Any use of the word “utter” is fine by Raddy especially when allied to the word “complete”.

I have only left the ground once before the final whistle – Chelsea at home in the CL when that slimy cuckold Wayne Bridge scored in front of the Clock End. I couldn’t stay.

People are very happy with life today, although GB’s cheesegate does leave room for anger

GB
    Have you tried the recipe with any of the wetter more slippery french stuff, rather than the proper strong robust English grade cheese

17. GB

With regard to your cheesy problem…. I do quite a lot of cheesey meals as you may gather, living in the land of cheese you just can’t avoid the stuff. As a single man (now) with no dish washer (although I’m thinking of getting one if she’ll accept 3 euros an how 🙂
    Well, as I was saying, being single and a fucking lazy bastard I often leave plates to be washed the next day or even the day after that, but the only time I don’t is when I’ve had cooked or grilled cheese, so my advice is to wash them immediately after the meal… a pain I know but worth it.

Another tip, if you are feeling lazy and don’t do them immediately, the next day put the bad cheesy ones in a warm oven for a while, the cheese melts again and can easily be scrapped off 🙂

Northbanks kitchen advice column 🙂

Seriously good cheese stick advice there NB.

How about this. Paper plates and plastic tools 🙂

GoonerB
    You filthy hound, doing the dishes the day after. You only have yourself to blame. 🙂

I realise that dishwashers are an essential part of life if you have a family these days, but it never fails to make me laugh
    – how much time people spend preparing items for entry to the goddamn things,
    – time spent arguing with the spouse as to the best way to load it and
    – whose turn it is to unload it.

20. My girlfriend last week had a plastic tool 🙂

Being a lazy fucker I have used paper plates before micky, I keep a stack for when I’ve used all my plates and can’t be arsed to wash up before eating 🙂

Just back on and some brilliant cheese advice guys. I knew the cheesy immigrant ex-pat would come up with the best idea…. The oven….simple but brilliant.

Not to say that I didn’t like your freezer idea Raddy but I was wondering whether having to sandpaper cutlery and crockery, that has the potential to give you frost-bite in the holding hand, would actually reduce my time and cheese removing stress levels. Maybe that is more suited to our bloggers who lean towards a more masochistic way of life (Terry with his Haloumi and Feta).

So true Chas 🙂

ps two days in the case of that dirty dog NB

Chas, loading the dishwasher is a man thing. I can’t watch my wife just chuck them in in any old fashion with no semblance of loading efficiency that takes into account the different shapes and sizes so as to get optimal loading. I just end up re-arranging it. It is kind of like the male kitchen version of Tetris.

What were the two types of cheese, GoonerB?

GoonerB
    I’ve seen exactly the same thing at my mate’s house.
    ‘Kitchen Tetris’ – could be part of the advertising.

Just asked Mrs Raddy and she says you add some salt to your washing up sponge and the cheese comes off without any problem

Mmm, interesting loading philosophy there NB.

I’ve always considered it more of a woman’s role, what with them being stupid and all , oops, I mean practical, but from your angle, there’s a creative side to the process which does open the door to us fellas.

I’ll be reviewing my wife’s technique

Actually, it annoys my wife intensely, as it often happens that as she’s loading the wretched machine, I’m washing up old school style, and I always do more than she’s loaded 🙂

Oh yeah, then she plays the eco card

You know the line. Friendly to the planet, and all that bollocks.

30. What a load of cheesy bastards on here 🙂

Raddy, Mrs R is right, salt does the trick but it’s still more scrubbing

Apparently this works with cheese, too.

What? Using electricity to do the dishes is eco-friendly? Can’t be.

The line is way less hot water
    Overall saving on leccy
    Apparently

34. Diswashers are bloody dangerous, on two occasions I’ve had them catch light and go up in flames, luckily on both occasions I was at home, but still caused a lot of damage and the fire brigade had to be called. Never go out or go to bed when the machine is still turning…. seriously.

Mrs R gives me the same rubbish about eco-stuff. I believe one should wash up in running water, she maintains one should use a bowl. This is clearly counter-productive as the bowl then contains the detritus from the plates and one has to rinse under running water.

QED

NB what do you expect for €3 an hour 🙂

I always lick my plate, ergo no detritus.

NB
    Are you the only person on the planet to have had that experience, because it’s sure as hell the first I’ve heard of such an event, and with you it’s twice!

1. What are you trying to clean and
    2. Don’t use petrol as a detergent however effective it may be

39. ha ha I walked into that one Raddy 🙂

40. Here’s the proof micky… I had a Bosch but I can’t remember the name of the other one… probably Mrs NB

Ah ha, lick the plates. I’ll tell the children of the new regime after school today.

I’m sure Mrs D will be thrilled with the results ROLF

Look Lads, do we think our lives are shallow and empty? 🙂

43. ha ha micky…….. I was just thinking the same thing…….. sad fuckers, talking about cheese dishes and washing up on a football blog. ah well, it’s the spuds tomorrow… a bit of cheese and potato pie 🙂

44. We’ll scrape the plate with ’em

45. A dishwasher half full…. that’s me

46. They’ll hand it on a plate….

Sad, shallow and empty?

Happy to be so. Could be much worse ….. I could be working

Sad, cheesy, middle-aged, well-travelled, tone-deaf f*ckers, if you please.

Hey NB
    Since this is the first time our paths have crossed since the terrible revelations that we “saw” the same woman in Brighton, I can share some good news.

Thing is, I was terrified you may have been first, so paid a visit to the dick doctor to seek reassurance.

Got the all clear. Well, it’s good news for me, and that’s all that matters eh? 🙂

All life is shallow and empty this side of the ash.

Ha ha Chas
    I saw that comment of Transplants over on NB’s

Hey Raddy. Transplant said you were a crap guitarist. Let’s “get him” when he pops in 🙂

52. That’s good news micky….. you can’t be too careful when it comes to where I’ve put my purple headed yoghurt slinger :-0

Sorry Chas et al, a bit on and off today as am working at the mo. My 2 cheeses were very basic to be honest. A good old medium strength cheddar and a hard Italian cheese (cheap Parmesan basically).

Now after today I don’t think there are any excuses for any regular on here to have a cheese disaster.

NB we are entertaining with a fondue night in a few weeks. What do you know about the bit at the end? Is there something about frying an egg and eating it with the caramelised burnt bits left in the bottom?

Micky. My skills are subjective. Mrs R thinks I am the dog’s swingers. Clapton thinks I am crap.

But I agree ….. let’s get him

NB
    After our conversation, I was thinking back to the six months or so I spent with said Frenchie painter/model.
    She was an obsessed Dali fan if you remember, and at a party at her flat once there was a Spanish geezer who had modelled for Dali in some famous crucifix painting I believe. About the most pretentious tit I have ever met. Also, you said you hung around the Brighton Arts Club.
    Did you run into him/his boys? I guess they were very much part of the Brighton Art Scene, which I wasn’t.

Raddy
    Remember, I’ve heard you “live” and he’s wrong. Still, we’ll “get him” for fun

57. Never done the egg thing GB, but I love Fondue savoyard… had some in a restaurant last week.

58. Micky

Can’t say I ever met him… I think I would have remembered. But then again, the whole art scene in Brighton is pretentious. I remember after I’d sold a painting to the Brighton Arts Club, it was a pure watercolour, in as much as all the white in the painting was the white of the paper. A bloke called Harvey Daniels, who always boasted that he had been accepted for the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, argued with me for a whole evening because he insisted I had used white guache in the painting. Pretentious prick

59. Anyway, that’s enough of being a cheesy sad bugger… too long on here, and similar to Raddy, I don’t work often so time for my siesta 🙂

60. I think I may make a chessy potato bake tonight, accompanied my a nice chilled Sauvignon blanc 🙂 laters

61. SharkeySuresGhost says:

Ha ha Mr Did it…quality rant that…

Sounds like those early leavers really knock your wig out of kilter….

Ooops…does no one else know…sorry mate 😉

62. SharkeySuresGhost says:

Mad thing is that anyone who wants to use Arsenal Tube, only needs to skip the first set of barriers and queue after you came down the stairs, walk maybe 30-40yds past Arsenal Tube, then join the much shorter queue from the other side.

63. SharkeySuresGhost says:

Ooops my mannners….

Afternon all

SteveP1 (10.56). Yep agree with you re Theo celebrating however he wants, but I do worry how much better he is in his own head than in real life.

I contrast him with someone like Alexis who smashes the ball home, chases it into the net, grabs it and heads back to the half way line, cos he wants to restart and have his team score again asap.

I thought it was the end of the world on Wednesday, I am shocked to discover that the blog is still going on and everybody is having fun

SS. Any more kids since you last blogged? 🙂

Eddie. What happened on Weds?

BR – it is a long story 🙂 perhaps on one slow-no-footy morning I will tell it. It is of course problem with dogs and people, and mud. Tonight is the night before The Game!

sent you email anyway

67. Mesut is up for it 🙂

Brilliant rant Mr Didit, I’ll be listening out for your shouts of disgust from my seat in the Northbank on Tuesday night 😉

68. The Cockie Monster says:

Great rant, Micky !…………………………….I`d take the unpaid job at The Emirates to nail their knobs to the seats !……..I have a De Walt nail gun !……”Go ahead Ponce, make my day !”.

As for the cheesy plates…..become a Greek and just smash the fcukers !.

How about this to pre-start the derby !.

69. The Cockie Monster says:

hahaha………………….I just tried it myself !…..went onto Google maps and put in….”we won the league at shite hart lane “….and it brought up the spuds ground !……honestly try it !. hahaha
    Maybe chas can do it and take a photo !.

70. Hi cockie loads of people are tweeting the pics, I’ll see if I can find one.

71. The Cockie Monster says:

Nice ! . 😀

I tried several times using different expletives along with shite hart lane and each time it brought up the spuds ground !. 😀

micky – I’ve read the post. I think your wife and children, and Peaches mum read this blog, otherwise I’d tell you what I would like to do to you!

BBC Quiz:
    It’s been reported that – for the last eight years – Chelsea star John Terry has paid the bill for all his teammates at Stamford Bridge to do what?

a Have their hair cut
    b Pay their parking fines
    c Get their dry cleaning done

I got it right, but still don’t understand you the hell he’d do that? Ejeet

Eddie
    “I’d tell you what I would like to do to you!”
    Give us a clue. Is it good news?

75. The Cockie Monster says:

E va va vonne !……you forgot “d”

d Go to the cinema whilst JT visits their wives

76. The Cockie Monster says:

She has been polishing the knuckle dusters and boiling the rabbits that Rasp gave her, micky !.

Anyone else watching the rugger?
    England Wales on BBC1

I don’t have a good feeling about the answer, Cockie 😦

Mind you, not quite sure what’s upsetting in the post

If you like a bit of atmosphere in a stadium, now’s a good time to stick the telly on

I love the post

what’s upsetting about the post??!! Nothing, unless you are a fat bastard with weak bladder or a moron, cretin or tit.

Are you watching the game Eddie?

83. chas mobile says:

Whales, whales,
    Bloody great fishes are whales
    They swim in the sea
    We eat them for tea
    Bloody great fishes are whales.

84. chas mobile says:

Flipping heck
    Weak bladder, moron, cretin and tit.
    Got all of them covered.

Ha ha Chas

I think Eddie’s probably the only one who read the wretched thing to the end 🙂

don’t change the subject micky !!!
    yes I am watching; must admit those rugby monsters are much sexier than most footballers

88. chas mobile says:

Stupid game, egg-chasing

I have to read the posts, Raddy always tries to catch me out and includes some polish words 🙂

It’s probably not the ideal back-up sport for Delicate Ollie 🙂

Yessss

92. chas mobile says:

So difficult to understand the rules. Giroud would get caught for not rolling away all the time.

93. chas mobile says:

I’ve got one as well Chas

everybody should have one

96. chas mobile says:

The floodlights at Highbury used to take 20 minutes to warm up.
    You couldn’t switch them on and off!

And I love golden labs
    There we go
    One big fluffy happy family

Enjoying the rugger on a terrible stream. No BBC access here.

The referee is a homer

Fantastic

Brilliant try after 5 minutes of pressure. Come on England

Raddy
    You can’t go around in this day and age calling people homos just because they’re French
    Out of touch is what you are

Micky. Just calling a spade a spade

🙂

104. Bayonne Jean says:

Have heard that for some of the few who do it, there’s a two hour parking limit in the streets around the stadium, thus the late arrivals and/or early arrivals.

Still not a good enough excuse.

Big win 🙂

You’re right Raddy. A french homo 😦

He’s not a homo 🙂

Can’t trust a french referee

big win

110. chas mobile says:

Feck, that was an exciting watch!

Brilliant victory despite the homer

Nite all
    It’s been a pleasure
    Great start to the weekend

113. Ant says:

Micky, I love your 1.18 where you still don’t know which day the game is on.. Again! Didn’t you see that the reason JC can’t go is that the game has been moved by Sky to Monday night? I shall be keeping a close eye on your teeth on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or whenever it is!

Ant

Definitely be there. Teeth shining.

Proper rant Micky. Well played! couldn’t agree more.

And whilst the lower tier empties out you often see when the camera pans up that the UT often remains quite full. And I think it’s about regulars vs day trippers the Upper Tier tickets being the ones regularly available to red members.

My rant is very personally and aimed at the 16 year old niece who decided today was the day to celebrate her birthday, and she decided that it was a long time since we had a big family meal.

So she has decided a family lunch out…..at 1:30, whilst the restaurant is good it’s far enough away that I’ll be lucky to see 15 minutes of the first half. So I have to decide whether I want to be in radio silence for the day until I get home and watch it on record.

Funny that Exile

My son has decided it would be a good idea to be an effing substitute for the football team. KO 2:30!!

Has to be there at 1:45. We’ll see the first half at home, then it’s the radio

GIE
    Can you take the first 6.45 out of moderation, please?

I often find the NLD almost unbearable to watch or even listen to if I’m not in the ground.

Missing some of it might be a blessing blood pressure-wise. 🙂

good idea
    more caffine

Glenda’s mangina

Muchas gracias

Lovely day for it

Ok, let’s have some music to annoy people 🙂

Bit noisy, but not bad

The spuds trying to get out of our shadow..

130. It was me 😉

#YaArsenalYa

131. Shard says:

Morning everybody

I was out the whole day yesterday. Quality rant Micky.

Also loved the cheese and dishwashing discussion. Kitchen Tetris 🙂

Love mesut’s ninja outfit. Glad he’s feeling more comfortable here and letting some of his personality show.

NLD today. Getting excited. Just about 5 hours to go. Can’t wait. Hopefully a comfortable win for the good guys followed by losses for Chelsea and Liverpool.

132. The baby potatoes are going to the game, the Gooner is taking his mum!!!!!

The chav is taking his dad 😦

That Piaggio vid is so funny
    Where the heck do you find these things Chas, and what do you stick in search? 🙂

They are in for a shock. If the Spuds lose the exit from WHL is nasty, very nasty.

Oops better get writing the post. No time to laugh at Piaggio tomfoolery

Glenda hoddle has a funny, yuk

Chas – ask what Rasp is doing on NLD days 🙂

micky – for once I am glad my son has no interest in ordinary football

Peaches – you forgot to tell that you Baby Spuds offered you a ticket, in the wrong section

Eddie
    I’ve missed two other games this season.
    One, daughter hockey, the other, perfect surf conditions, and actually both the above are unmissable

Rasp: buying rabbits?

GiE – you are an accountant for crying out loud, I would have thought you’d be able to wiggle out of any situation 🙂
    It was ‘wet the baby’s head’ for my new niece last weekend. I stayed to watch the game. Was told that a glass of wine was £8 in a pub in East Finchley, scandalous

micky – I was wondering when you will start mentioning your daughter 🙂 you men are so predictable psssshhhhh….

There is only one person in this world that I would miss a game for

141. No point in going if you have to sit amongst them lol

142. Nah, we’d take her with if necessary 🙂

143. Once she’s walking we need to get her in a kit Eddie 🙂

peaches 🙂 how did you know 🙂

tell us, what is Rasp doing on NLD days, because I know he won’t be watching it

Eddie
    As predictable as the last time I mentioned her when I, rather unsuprisingly, said “going to miss the game today. Off to watch my daughter play a hockey match” 🙂

Women like you have a persecution complex, hence the boots for angry birds 🙂

peaches – boys are not talking, so we might as well have a rack of the day just to ourselves

If Sanchez is up for selection, it will be interesting to read the Raddy line up

Mesut and Alexis?
    Or a Theo in there somewhere

yes, hockey was the instance I meant 🙂

persecution complex? oh, I thought I had simple paranoia. Does it mean they are not going to get me?

You’ll be safe if you keep the tin foil on 🙂

Right. The sun shines. Outside then back for more coffee and the BR PM

pheeeew…you got me worried there
    Right, off to collect 50kg of solid honey, not for the faint hearted

I bet you any money we are going to see Kelsey’s balls today

154. stevepalmer1 says:

Morning all,
    Had tickets brought for us for Strictly come dancing on tour at Wembley Arena last night, Didn’t really fancy it but still went, We got there early after fighting the traffic on the 406, we paid online for our parking space, brought early and saved ourselves £3 quid, £13.50, was too early to get in the Arena, so needed to find somewhere warm, so went into what looked like council offices outside the arena, and found a coffee house two cups £5 we met a couple in there that also had tickets for the show and killed the time with them, Half six they let us in the Arena, where we went to find our seats. Blinding seats right in front of the stage. Fancied a beer went out to one of the Kiosks and had a Lager in a plastic glass £5 little bottle of water for the Mrs £2.30 Program £10 bag of wine gums £3, we watched the first half of the show and i must admit we quite enjoyed it, came out and queued for a pee, took ages, time for a snack burger and chips £7.50 two small coffee’s £5 went back in with all our food and coffee’s no problem. Watched the rest of the show, which i have to say was very good indeed, and finally back to the car.

As luck had it we had put our parking ticket in the machine to register you being there ,apparently allowing you out a lot easier, and bugger me we drove straight out, It was like a maze in there, but i punched in home on my phones Sat Nav and it got us straight back on the 406 we were home by half eleven.

My Mrs walked straight in and turned the box on, and put Big Brother on that she had recorded, I hold my hands up and admit to watching it with her What a load of Shite that program is, but watched it anyway.

Got up this morning, and thought Palmer your an old fart Strictly come dancing and an Hour of big brother, bloody hell she has tamed me after all these years, my mates would never believe it, keep it quiet wont you.

COYRRG’s Cheaper than Strictly 🙂

Oh dear Steve.

I guess that was a form of confession.

Say 5 Hail Mary’s as penance

Suppose I had better organise the post which will be up at !0.00

So when the bell tolls there is a…….. New Post

157. Bloody hippie 🙂

Morning spud mashers

158. Steve

Not just Strictly on the telly BUT live……… that is sadder than a sink full of plates with dried cheese 🙂

10:04!!!
    Typical
    Mind you, leave a Leftie in charge and what do you expect
    Someone else’s fault I’m guessing 🙂

NB
    I once went to Wembley Arena to see the Telly Tubbies Live

10:09

Oh god, he’s gone for a smoke and a lie down

Let’s pop back later when he’s feeling better 🙂

163. yea but micky, you probably used your kids as an excuse…

164. The bloody match will be over by the time the long haired bolshevic gets the post up…. I bet he doesn’t leave his missus waiting this long for his post 🙂

165. The other thing, the leftie socialist hippy is an hour ahead micky as well, it’s nearly midday here

166. Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this web
    site is genuinely nice and the viewers are actually
    sharing pleasant thoughts.