Are Arsenal a one man team ?

Of course not.

Alexis Sanchez is a work horse with amazing speed and you know from his time in Barcelona that this guy will run up and down the pitch non stop. Luckily for Arsenal ย he hasn’t failed to bring that kind of work rate to us who, I feel, desperately needed a player that can work his arse off.

Alexis2

He carries some of the most important traits needed in football. His work rate, combined with his speed and ability to always score goals is what every club needs. Many times you’ll see players start to slow down midway through the second half as if the game has finished, but we all know that until we hear the whistle the game isn’t over and anything can still happen. When Sanchez plays you can guarantee he will push until the referee says its over.

More over, Sanchez has always been that player in the right place ready to score and I think he has pushed Arsenal despite the absence of Ozil who was meant to be Arsenal’s main star.

We’ve finally got ourselves a genuine talisman. Someone of genuine heart, fight and undoubted quality that can single handily win us games or that can raise the level of the whole team simply through the influence of his performances.

I thought he was brilliant, and I saw something I haven’t seen for almost a decade with one of our player’s – the opposition, defenders and midfielders, looking tentative and unsure whenever he was around. He’s such an all-rounder that you know he can hassle you into errors, win the ball, run at you, beat you with the dribble or for pace, pick a pass and can finish. How do you deal with players like that? They are a nuisance for a defender! Easily, Wenger’s best buy for a decade IMO.

The performance was okay today – not great, but okay.We moved up a gear from last week’s win at Sunderland and that in itself is a positive. I just wonder why it took that first goal before we looked like a completely different and dangerous team. Mental hurdles to clear most probably. I think Wenger got it wrong with Flamini and Arteta in the middle. It was too tentative for a home game, and it was obvious the thrust Ramsey brought into our play when he came on.

Anyway, the last 20 odd minutes is about as much as I’ve enjoyed watching us play this year. Good football played at a high tempo with purpose and incision. I would love to see more of that. Special mentions for Chambers (goal and assist) and Monreal who I thought had a fantastic game at the back, and how nice to have Theo back! Santi needs a rest as he is woefully out of form, but he will be back.

But I think the day belonged to Sanchez, and we should all feel very lucky to have that lad playing for us .

kelsey

116 Responses to Are Arsenal a one man team ?

I explained yesterday I only saw the game in bits and with no sound so I am sure others will fill in aspects of the game and correct any spelling mistakes ๐Ÿ™‚

I think that was an absolute disappointment!!

There I was expecting a decent ration of gloomerdom and full of doom, and all I get is a smashing Post full of the joys of Autumn, and glowing with positivity! ๐Ÿ™‚

What have you done with our Crystals, you imposter? ๐Ÿ˜€

Wow Kelsey. Nothing I can argue with!

As you say, the last 20 minutes was sublime and Sanchez (or is it Alexis) performance was the best I have seen in the shirt since – well I can’t remember ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Morning kelsey ๐Ÿ™‚

Just an aside about how we observe a match and see in a certain way withoutbthe hindsight of seeing a replay. The Raddish missed the third goal on his stream and asked for an update. I duly told him that it had been a scramble in the burnley penalty area and Sanchez had put the ball away from close range.

Later, the Big One had a chance to see a highlight of the goal and corrected me, he saw some excellent control by Alexis and a sublime goal. Just an observation as to how we see a split second of play and offer our observation ๐Ÿ™‚

And kelsey the doomer only saw the game in bits and with no sound. A bit like I’m feeling this morning ๐Ÿ™‚

Good work oh dooming one, nice match report and Sanchez worship ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Just going to find some nice pics of Mr Alexis ๐Ÿ˜‰

and my analysis please,peaches ๐Ÿ™‚

7. kelsey

No sexual innuendo on this blog…. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. kelsey, you edited, you little rascal … makes my comment look stupid. Which is normal ๐Ÿ™‚

agreed ๐Ÿ™‚

10. โ€˜morning all,

Well done Kelsey, a difficult task undertaken with aplomb.

Itโ€™s seems unfair to criticise a team thatโ€™s just won a game 3 – 0, taken three points and kept a clean sheet, so I wont voice my thoughts save to ask what should be done about Cazorla? Was that three missed chances from excellent positions? Should he be rested or allowed to try to play through what is turning out to be a very poor patch indeed?

Morning NG

I said in my post he is woefully out of form, needs a rest which we may well afford to do, and then he will come back fresh and back to his best.

The crowd adore him. he is always the name one hears the loudest.

12. Cue more music… this is excellent

Thanks kelsey. I thought it was going to be one of those days for a while when the score was still 0-0 and should have been 4-0.

I thought it was just a series of pure coincidences that our goal bound shots always seemed to hit the leg of one of their players. Not even flinging their body in the way with great last ditch blocks just pure positional luck, so i cant bring myself to be critical of some of the earlier missed chances and think we were unlucky not to win 6-0.

14. As Kelseyb has just done the dirty on me with his sneaky comment edit, you can read a better match report over on GunnersoreArse, at least I can say I saw the match ๐Ÿ™‚

Great take on the game Kelsey.

I echo your observations. Monreal was very good at CB (I know it was only Burnley) he’s better than Chambers in that position and seems to have a good understanding with the BFG. Obviously Alexis was outstanding. I was very uncomfortable that we didn’t have a song for him – there was a half-hearted rendition of ‘Scores when he wants’ but we need to let the little fella know how much we love him.

On the topic of singing, I liked the ‘Theo, Theo what’s the score’ at 2 nil when he was warming up. After milking it for a while he duly responded with the hand score gesture he’d used when being stretchered off against totnum. Theo looked really sharp, every bit as quick and stronger when he came on and got off a couple of ‘striker’s shots’ that were unlucky not to score – I have very high hopes of him for the rest of the season.

Cheers Kelsey

You dont surprise me with your post. As you say, you call it as you see it, and I respect that.

We played very well. Lots of quality and just as importantly lots of work rate.

I was at the game and its the closest ive seen us to playing 442 for a long time

I dont agree with your Arteta/Flamini combination been defensive. it gave the platform for the others, mainly Sanchez, to perform.

It was great to see Theo back. He looked sharp and hungry straight away.

Ok, its only Burnley, but its always been my belief that the team will go from strength to strength. By April three teams, ourselves, City, and Chelsea will have a chance for the league, and I reckon we will nick it.

The Ghosts of the Thirties are Stirring

Crystals

Thank you for the excellent read, although I detected hidden notes of doom. I think the performance was bed wettingly fantastic from beginning to end, although I see your point about the Flam/Art pairing against a Burnley at home. Having said that, the front 4 just got better and better as the game progressed, so perhaps if the same XI took the field again, the front four may continue from where they left off.

Still, fantastic to have the options of turning the screw by bringing on Aaron, and then of course, when the job was done we also had Theo and Pod.

Special mention also to The Ox.

“Platform”. Yip, that’s the word Transplant, thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

BTW the Pod can’t ‘arf kick a ball ‘ard ๐Ÿ˜› God knows how the keeper saved his first effort and the upright is still reverberating from his second volley. I hope he gets game time on Tuesday.

I note TMHT’s observation on 4:4:2 and that was the way the team lined up but I’d say it was more like a 4:2:4. We didn’t really play with a centre forward yesterday but still had plenty of attacking options. Welby often drops quite deep – mainly because he helps out with the defending.

21. Sav from Australia says:

Nice post.

Look Rasp

I set that Transplant bloke straight yesterday about the formation. 4-2-3-1 it was.
    Just because he saw the game live ringside with his own eyes, whilst I was on a dodgy broken stream, means nothing ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Micky,

I was lucky to get a ticket late on via the ticket fairy to go to the game and I can assure you the formation was …..

2 (CBs): 2 (WBs) who can go forward anytime they please : 2 (HMs) who have to stay back : 4 who can go wherever the fancy takes them ๐Ÿ˜›

I’ll deal with you later Rasp. Went to the game and saw for yourself….piffle ๐Ÿ™‚

Walk through through the woods to the river.

25. Rasp, as you were at the game, can you tell me what the atmosphere was like? Having seen only the extended highlights on Sky, the noise level seemed higher than of late, but was that the away fans or are our own supporters getting a bit more vocal?

26. Is that once through the woods, or twice Micky? ๐Ÿ˜€

The atmosphere was generally quite good. NG Not too many groans at half time despite being nil nil when we should already have been 2 up. The crowd did try to lift the team prior to the first goal and after the second it was party time ๐Ÿ˜›

micky ๐Ÿ™‚

I could have said it was only Burnley and we should have won 6-0.

It’s amazing over the years when we play teams that we are expected to beat easily,their keeper has his game of the season, and despite the score yesterday was another one,when he had a blinder.

Nevertheless it was definitely an improvement and we looked like a team, not a bunch of individuals.

Nice one Kelsey! Like you I watched the game in drips and drabs, bloody awful, better than nothing. I missed all the goals – you know, that special moments when you see the ball in the net…. I don’t think there is any need for the obvious comparison

As for Sanchez – the guy is a workaholic, non stop running, trying, driving others forward. The oppositions nightmare ๐Ÿ™‚ I compared him to Suarez yesterday – different styles, but same work ethic, formidable. Like Suarez – he didn’t climbed to the 2nd position on his own, but he pushed them forward. I knew that without him they’ll be pants and I was right.

We are not a one man team, but for a long time there was a vacant position for someone like Alexi. He’s definitely the missing bit in Wengers puzzle.

Being who I am, I cannot simply enjoy him, I am already prea
    Paring myself for his departure. There will be bags of money waiting to offload at the Ems in exchange for him. He’d be good, excellent for any team. Even spuds would become contenders with Sanchez onboard

Fellaini looks like a microphone. And that is not jealousy!

Well done Kelsey, good honest report from a reporter who couldn’t hear and only saw bits and pieces of the game. We are fortunate in Canada as all of the Arsenal games are shown live on one or the other of our various channels.

That was the most cohesive effort we have seen this season, maybe for a few seasons, when they play like that they look unbeatable. Alexis headed goal was a combination of pure positioning sense and having the guts and strength to out jump their lanky defense-men.

Even though you were handicapped in your viewing you got all the main points right Kelsey. There was little room for doom in that performance, but I do believe that AW added a few more furrows to his face in the first half but they got smoothed out in the second.

More good news is that both Podolski and Walcott looked dangerous and ready for action when they came on. We must also remember that we have Debuchy, Ozil and Koscielny still to get over their injuries,.

It all bodes well in this man’s eyes.

32. Gรถรถner In Exile says:

Well done Kelsey, I’ve only seen highlights, Sanchez looked good, if say a few players could learn from Theo too, he clearly has not rushed back, strikes me as a very level headed lad who has seen what has happened to players around him and instead of forcing himself to play when he is not fully recovered makes sure he is 100% before saying to the boss it’s time to go.

Some will say this is the responsibility of the medical team but only a player knows if he has a niggle or a tweak that is putting him off his stride.

I like the idea of 4-2-3-1 as it certainly sets us up with more solidity to defend counters but also allows the full backs freedom to play up and give us the width we need when playing a park the bus side. Getting a goal means the opponents have to break ranks and attack more which opens them up a bit and allows us to sacrifice one of the holders, Arteta can do this himself so is a worthwhile selection.

As for Santi a goal will come sooner or later, he gets in positions and he was a whisker away from a goal.

Sing for Alexis?

Well we could butcher the Podolski song.

His surname is Sanchez Sanchez Sanchez his first name is Alexis Alexis Alexis

33. Gรถรถner In Exile says:

Oops United with one less defender for the rest of the game!

34. 26may1989 says:

So where have you lot been, haven’t seen you for weeks??

๐Ÿ™‚

Nice write up Kelsey, thanks. Sanchez is top, top quality, an absolute steal at ยฃ31m. We’ve given a lot of points away this season but with him firing and with some quality players to come back from injury, we could yet put in a run that might see us putting real pressure on Chelsea and City (and Southampton).

The thing I like to see is Sanchez’s effect on his teammates – they all seem to be hungrier and wanting to emulate the Chilean’s dynamism.

In the Manc derby, anyone got any views on whether we should want a draw or a United win? It probably should be the draw but in the long run City are the more important target for us. Anyway, United are already down to ten men, with Smalling having stupidly picked up two yellows. Pressure’s on for van Gaal.

35. 26may1989 says:

United very lucky on the penalty front, I thought both should have been given against them.

36. leo1281 says:

Totally agree with your views Kelsey. I just wanted to note the evident improvement of Chamberlain’s game. That kind of attitude is what I expect from the lad!

37. 26may1989 says:

And now United lose a defender, Rojo, to injury, with a kid called McNair coming on. City to win by at least three…..

26!!!

What a pleasant surprise. Last I heard from you was “Yes, LB, I’d love to join you for a bike ride”
    Then nothing, and to compound my suspicions, that LB has been behaving in a very queer manner indeed.
    Still, terrific to hear from you.

Bloody typical. My stream never works in perfect HD when Arsenal play

40. 26may1989 says:

Micky, I worry about your choice of vocab there….! But good to see you too.

Eh!!! Clear pen.

Mind you, if Fellaini is around, he’s guilty.

42. 26may1989 says:

Nice goal, great pass from Clichy.

That’s it, we celebrate a Utd loss

44. Bayonne Jean says:

Frankly, United still looking dangerous even on ten men. Better a City win; don’t want United to gather steam.

Hi 26, I took your extended absence from the home of blogging to be down to 26dismay2014 ๐Ÿ˜›

46. 26may1989 says:

Don’t know what you mean, Rasp! Life just took over for a while, I lost the AA habit for a bit.

Neither City nor United really impressed today. City made a right meal of it, and United just have so many limitations.

Maybe QPR can take some points off City next weekend……

That’s it, after watching us yesterday and not being impressed by the mancs today, I’ve decided that anything less than 3rd will be a disappointment this season ๐Ÿ˜•

Can anyone help with the assists yesterday? I’ve got Chambers (Alexis’ 1st), Gibbs(for Alexis’ 2nd) and Welbeck (for Chambers) in mind but need confirmation.

49. Gรถรถner In Exile says:

I always celebrate a United loss.

When you take off your best centre forward and replace him with a youth team player at 1-0 down you have to wonder what kind of squad they built, or that when your main centre back is sent off you only have a midfielder for cover and then when the other centre back got carried off you bring on another youth team graduate.

Guess that’s what happens with no Champions League and limited transfer funds…….what’s that you say they spent ยฃ113m net…..and a ยฃ50m footballer on loan too. ๐Ÿ˜€

50. Gรถรถner In Exile says:

Rasp Danny’s shot should go down for an assist I reckon.

…. and BSR made no impact on the game and was subbed ๐Ÿ˜› …. Hi GiE

Oh – you just wrote that ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes I’ve given Welby the assist for Chambers’ goal

Hiya 26,

You were obviously drawn back by the excellent Kelsey match report.

Oddly enough when Crystals reports on a game he has not seen or yesterday’s where he only saw bits and pieces, the better, and more accurate, they get.

You have missed them haven’t you? ๐Ÿ™‚

54. 26may1989 says:

Hi Redders – spot on!

Rasp, to be honest, 3rd was already my minimum expectation for the season, and that on the basis that we get close to Chelsea and City. I accept that those two are the favourites but we’re the best of what’s left. And like you, I certainly think we can look at overtaking at least one of the oiler teams. We need to build on the type of form we’ve shown against some weaker teams (Burnley, Sunderland, Galatasaray). We have the players to progress, but can we keep them fit and focused? We’ll see.

26. Good to see you

Enjoyablle game.

Can anyone explain how Oliver remains a PL referee? The man has a face that one would never tire of punching.

Two clear penalties for MC.

Do you think MU pay Falcao to sit in the stands?

I agree 26. We are clearly the 3rd best team in the Prem at the moment and very close to city I think.

As is often the case, it may be more difficult to select a balanced team when the injured are available again. Much as I admire Jack’s talent, I don’t think his style of play in the position he occupies brings out the best in those around him as much as others in that position.

Come on Villa. Do what we failed to do and take 3 points off the mugs

58. 26may1989 says:

Re Falcao, he’s played 251 minutes for United so far, and has scored one goal.

By my reckoning, United are paying something like ยฃ2.35m per month for his services, meaning so far they have paid ยฃ21,250 for every minute Falcao has been on the pitch.

59. 26may1989 says:

Completely agree with you, Rasp, Jack’s talents are almost as problematic in the Arsenal squad as his weaknesses. That said, before his injury, he’d shown the best run of sustained form for a long while.

26. You should be an accountant!

61. Gรถรถner In Exile says:

How many games was it since Villa scored? ROFL on standby

Ahhhh bless totnum … they always brighten my day ๐Ÿ˜†

63. 26may1989 says:

How very dare you, Raddy…..

64. 26may1989 says:

What happened to Vertonghen? The league’s best defender a couple of years ago, rubbish for the last 18 months.

Vertonghen would make a good signing for us but I hear he has attitude problems. Who wouldn’t after two years wearing a cock on your shirt?

66. 26may1989 says:

๐Ÿ™‚

He does have the look of a mardy bugger….

67. 26may1989 says:

You can see why Pochettino is pissed off about his team, they play with virtually no desire. Having seen how well his Southampton team focused on the task at hand, that must be galling.

And to think the bugger chose the Spuds ahead of Arsenal, or so he said.

69. Gรถรถner In Exile says:

I’m not sure Vertonghen was really the leagues best defender, but playing alongside Dawson can give that impression ๐Ÿ˜€

As for Pochettino think i heard that when he turned up at Southampton he said to the players that either they did what he asked or he left. I’m sure if he tried the same thing at Spuds they would just look at the revolving door and shrug their shoulders

[Referring to Vertonghen – obviously] ๐Ÿ™‚ Not Raddy.

71. 26may1989 says:

The likes of Vertonghen and Lloris really did believe the North London tide was about to turn. Trouble was Bale left……

I am still upset about losing two points to Spurs. Only Lloris, Sandro and Eriksen would get in our squad and probably none in the first team.

26. Whose fault is that? Surely the manager’s

Raddish,

I think Sandro has been sold/loaned to QPR – but I could be wrong. ๐Ÿ™‚

RA. ๐Ÿ™‚ All of their DM’s are interchangeable – Capoue, Dembele, Benteleb, Sandro, Paulinho etc etc

75. 26may1989 says:

Exile, on Vertonghen, it doesn’t prove much, but he was in the 2012-13 PFA Team of the Year, so there were obviously a fair number of people who rated him highly that season. Fair enough though, you weren’t one of them. We’re on the same page about Dawson though, one of the least intelligent defenders around.

Raddy, completely agree about throwing away two points against Spurs already. I’d add that we should have beaten City, Leicester and Hull. The results against Chelsea and Everton were fair, but we’ve given away 8 points already. Time for a really long run of consistency.

You’re right that the manager bears responsibility, but I never understand why players are excused from their own responsibility. Once they’re on the pitch, it’s up to them. Senior, experienced players like Adebayor, Soldado, Kaboul, Lloris, Vertonghen etc should have what it takes to drive the team on, but they don’t.

And Redders, you’re right about Sandro, he was sold to QPR in the summer.

76. 26may1989 says:

Swarbrick is my favourite referee right now, but that is a soft red card. I know there’s the cliche about putting your hands up being enough, but Benteke didn’t use violence in my opinion, any more than the Spurs player did in pushing his forehead against Benteke in the first place.

26,

Benteke wasting continually pushed in the chest,and walked backwards to get away. It was only when Capoue (?) pushed his forehead into hi face that he swiped it away.

There was no real force, as such, I agree, but it’s stupid that the aggressor provokes another player and gets off scot free.

Both yellow cards for handbags – or both red cards.

If the Spuds pinch this, as looks likely – it will be wrong.

Truer words?

80. Gรถรถner In Exile says:

The sending off was hands to the face….but he takes it down as quick as it went up and it was only to stop Mason pushing his head in, Masons reaction was terrible bearing in mind he started it.

Vertognen would have seen red on another day.

26 I was only joking about Vertonghen he had a very accomplished first season, but the thing is until a player does it week in week out for two/three seasons they can’t be assessed.

How many Arsenal fans thought we should have bought Bemteke over Giroud?

81. jnyc says:

GIE
    So many people wanted benteke, lukaku, balotelli. I never wanted any, and I never thought we would get welbeck. Im happy with him, and id give him most of the minutes even when ollie returns. Especially when ozils back.

And I think it was you who pointed out how hazard and chelsea stole another 2 points quietly yesterday. Nobody in media looking closely because they want to push chelsea undefeated story as long as possible very slick how hazard drew the penalty . This is shat we will have to deal with all season.

United will be tough to beat when we play them. They still almost got a point today with 10 men. They will take points off many top teams this season. Lvg gets them up for big games it seems.

Fine match report Kelsey.

Swansea away next week will be a good test of our growing confidence.

Jnyc. I agree MU especially when Falcao returns will be difficult opponents

84. 26may1989 says:

Completely agree, jnyc, of course United are still dangerous, especially in attack. But right now we are better than them, in midfield and defence, and have plenty about us in the attacking third too. One of the biggest disappointments last season was only taking one point from six against what was clearly a weak and dysfunctional United side. We have to do better this time round.

I also agree about Hazard yesterday, that didn’t look a penalty to me, and I noticed that in the Manc derby today there was an identical challenge in the middle of the pitch: result, no free kick and no-one on the pitch or the commentary box even suggested it might have been a foul.

85. arnie says:

lovely job, Kelsey. ๐Ÿ™‚ keep teh surprise element on. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is my tuppence. ๐Ÿ˜›

86. arnie says:

Now, on to Anderlecht, then Swansea away. Then international bore.

By that time we should be geared up for ManUre and Dortmund.

COYG. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

87. stevepalmer1 says:

Evening all.
    Got to say that was a good post Kelsey.
    I must admit to being a bit apprehensive about the team at present.
    Wenger has been pussy footing about for me.

I have to say that the results have not been too bad when looking at how we have been playing, but when i look at what we have, i feel as if our play should be better.

As you rightly sayKelsea Sanchez has been a credit to us, and as you say he is a bit of a powerhouse. Sanchez has been a good buy, as often as not when the team are under performing, it could easily have a detrimental effect on him, but what he brings could actually turn them all round’

Now Walcott is back i can only see him and Welbeck being inspired by Sanchez, Walcott has a bit of an ego and i don’t think it will be long when competition for goals will run through the whole team

Santi Cazorla, has been a shadow of his former self, but it also has to be said that he is taking up good positions.

Not much has been said of Podolski, Half a dozen or so touches but blimey doesn’t he get you out of your chair, with such spur of the minute Power. This guy has got something that others haven’t and should he get a run of games could be the answer for him.

A good result at the end, but lets not forget, we were playing the bottom of the league,team, and they did get a few chances as well

88. arnie says:

Indeed, Steve, tougher challenges lie ahead. Swansea away is not going to be easy.

Arnie

Another International break looming is there? Here’s the disadvantage of us have so many Internationalist! Theo going terrifies me

Yippee, Anderlecht on Tuesady, we’ll be on telly. Oh no we bloody won’t, it’s Pool again ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

As for Swansea away being touch, I ummm over that comment.

We struggle more against bus parky teams, and that’s more likely to happen for the full 90 at the Ems rather than in the oppo’s own Depot ๐Ÿ™‚

Swansea had an excellent start, the opposite to us. We’ll win

There is a great photo of Moist in the polish press – big, cheesy smile. LVG gained 13 points in 10 games, worst start for 30 years

Holiday Snaps Chas? ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope you had a good time.

I haven’t read all of the comments yet but three belting posts Fri, Sat and Sun, ta boys.
    It was strange having a stress-free Saturday while the game was on. We just had score updates.
    Bang, bang, bang, three nil, job done.

I know if I’d been sat at the ground it would have been, “make a change, Venga, it’s only Burnley” from about the 30 minute mark.

Ant and me are in corporate tomorrow and going by train to appreciate the free booze. Time to get back on the horse. ๐Ÿ™‚

chas. Good to have you back – you missed a cracking performance.

Free booze in hospitality? Make sure you get value for money.

Thanks, BR.
    I watched the game last night on Arsenal Player.
    Poor old Martin Hayes as co-commentator sounds as if half of his brain has been eaten away by maggots.

Has anyone offered a post for today?

98. arnie says:

motning all.

welcome back, Chas. ๐Ÿ™‚

yes, Micky, Theo having a decent couple of games and then called up is a thought that crossed my mind. But I said to myself “Arnie think positive” and diverted my thoughts to the birds and the bees. ๐Ÿ˜›

99. Ant says:

We must be “still miles from 4th place” !

100. arnie says:

OK, I am writing a few words. Quick job. 15 minutes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Good man Arnie

Ant. Looks like a fine lads trip. What is the pic on the t-shirts?

Thanks arnie ๐Ÿ™‚

103. arnie…. arnie…. arnie…. ๐Ÿ™‚

104. arnie says:

ok, sent to nuts! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks arnie, before I publish, the date of 2013 for Yaya Toure cannot be right – I assume you meant 2003?

Morning …….