Lies, Damned Lies and Arsenal Statistics

One thing that no internet-literate Arsenal supporter can ever complain about is having a lack of information about the club.

The 24-hour news cycle, the internet and, specifically, the plethora of Arsenal blog sites have swamped us with a tsunami of information.

Not all of it is accurate information of course. And a significant minority can fairly be described as deliberately wrong or even malicious.

But leaving aside all the bogus transfer stories and poison-pen articles, there is one sub-set of Arsenal information that at least appears to be rooted in hard, solid, undisputable facts.

I refer to statistics.

After every Arsenal game it is now possible to know such wonderful and enlightening facts as how many times Kieran Gibbs slipped over because his studs weren’t long enough; how many miles Andrei Arshavin has run during the match (usually about 75 yards); how many minutes Thomas Vermaelen has spent in the opposition half (almost all of them) and how many drops of perspiration have fallen from the beleaguered brow of our Giant German only to land as snowflakes on the hallowed turf.

When I first started watching football back in the late 1960s and early 1970s we also had statistics. There were three of them: goals for; goals against; bookings.

Well, actually there was a fourth: number of away fans arrested while attempting to “take” the home supporters’ end.

These days mobile phone apps like the FourFourTwo Stats Zone allow us to pick over the bones of a game in ways that were unimaginable even a few years ago.

But statistics can be funny things. They present themselves all dandified in the clothing of objective truth – the numbers don’t lie, right?

Well, not everyone agrees.

Earlier this week one of AA’s regulars, Big Al, managed to tear himself away from the booze, birds, beer and beaches of Koh Samui for long enough to write an impassioned attack on the sloppy use of statistics.

In particular he had it in for the “stand alone stat”. An example of this – in an Arsenal context – would be someone posting a comment like “in games when Oxlade-Chamberlain has played wide right and Nacho Monreal has played left back, our results are: Played 3, Won 3. For 10, Against 0.”

If such a comment is posted, you can guarantee that somebody will pop up to say  “that’s amazing – we should always start with Oxo and Nacho – then we’ll win everything.”

Big Al, quite rightly, points out that these hit-and-run stats are potentially meaningless because they do not take into account all the other factors that may have contributed to the apparent connection between the player selection and the results.

In response to a ‘stand alone stat’ I posted about goals conceded by one of our centre back pairings, Al said: “…how were the goals conceded?
 From inside or outside the penalty area? From inside the six-yard box? From 30-35 yards out? From corner kicks? From free-kicks? From penalty kicks? Headers? Shots? Deflections? Errors by centre backs? Errors by full backs? Errors by the goalie? Who’s to blame, if in fact any blame at all is to be attributed?
That’s the stats required… not pointless ‘stand alone’ stats which show the centre-back pairing, but adding little or nothing else.”

I get it Al. And yet…

I cannot help but feel that sometimes even a “stand alone stat” can hint at a deeper truth.

So when Rasp wrote a Post about how, in our two recent away victories (over Swansea and Bayern Munich), we had (unusually) less ball possession than our opponents yet managed to win both games and keep clean sheets, it stimulated a really interesting discussion about our style of play.

Big Al is right: in and of themselves, Rasp’s possession stats didn’t prove anything. Playing devil’s avocado you could just as easily say that we won those games because we dropped Vermaelen and Szcsesny and the possession was irrelevant

But the fact that so many people responded to the Post by voicing frustrations about the way our attempt at tika-taka play sometimes produces sterile and toothless displays shows that Rasp’s ‘stand alone stats’ struck a chord. And maybe gave a glimpse of a truth about the way we play.

My conclusion: I can’t fault Al’s distrust of and skepticism about some of the Arsenal stats that are bandied about – but I also want to keep seeing them and discussing them.

No individual is forced to give them any weight, but others may see something in them that sparks an insight into the way we play and the way we can improve.

And the criticism that such stats don’t take all other factors into account could just as easily be applied to non-stat based comments. For example, if someone says “Ramsey was rubbish on Saturday and should be loaned out,” many might take issue with the lack of subtlety of the comment. It does not take into account his recovery from injury, the role he has been asked to play in the team, whether his team mates were equally rubbish in the game in question, whether he was coming off the back of a gruelling 90 minutes in midweek, whether he was carrying a knock, whether he got the right support from team mates etc etc.

I’ll conclude with a stand alone stat for Al. I carried out a quick survey and 83% of Arsenal supporters would like to keep getting stand alone stats to ponder 🙂 .

RockyLives

74 Responses to Lies, Damned Lies and Arsenal Statistics

In the Blue corner, we have GN5 and in the red corner, Big Al.
    Ting Ting round 1 🙂

Great stuff Rocky, and a great way to bring the Lull to a close.
    Nobody can twist a stat like I can to fit my own agenda, and that is their sole purpose 🙂

Oh, and “devil’s avocado” is another of yours I shall be adopting as one of my own.
    Cheers Rocky 🙂

Very interesting post Rocky. Mathematics is a pure science that can be used to explain and predict everything that happens. Human bias and the inablility to see ‘the bigger picture’ can make the use of statistics questionable.

I think statistics should be subdivided into two groups:

Unique statistsics – those that are unequivocal and stand alone as Rocky says, such as goals scored

Shared statistics – those that are affected by other factors (which may themselves be affected by other factors etc etc 🙄 ) that have to be taken into consideration before drawing any conclusion – such as the number of forward passes or shots on goal.

Such definitions may well already exist for all I know. The latter group often leads to one set of stats being used to ‘prove’ 2 completely conflicting theories

Actually, thinking about, statistics don’t lie, they just exist as mathematics – its the human interpretation that often lies.

6. Norfolk Gooner says:

Good morning to you all,

To adapt a phrase from a well known author “Statistics are just a skidmark on the toilet bowl of life”.

Gotta go! The Norfolk countryside calls!

7. Gooner In Exile says:

Suarez and Defoe are among thise to have had the most shots in the PL…..think that tells me all i need to know about the type of player they are.

Actually shot stats are interesting, as I hate to see them used as a critical tool, especially when it comes to lack of them, they take no consideration of where the shot came from, how many bodies are in the way, if the shooter was off balance etc.

Stats are fine to be used they just have to have context as I said the other day, pass completion is fine, purpose of pass is more important.

8. Great post Rocy, well played!
    i LOVE STATS cant get enough of them.
    Ever seen Moneyball? Yes its baseball, but stats talk and its a big deal especially in modern day football.
    No. of shots mean nothing, though number of shots on target means more to me. No. of shots to score a goal is another good one that i like to look at (please play Pod!)
    One stat that always goes missing or might never even be picked up is “errors”. I so wish they chose to publicize those stats, they are vital to any position.
    GK stats are especially sparse, an “error” stat would go a long way to assessing a GK’s qualities.

RL and others,
    us old uns only really had one way to follow the team and that was attending a game and I don’t ever remember the word stats even being used.
    As a fan even of limited knowledge one could usually see who had a good game, a bad game or an indifferent game .
    We didn’t have video evidence to mull over any incident a thousand times and of course regardless of that people will always have different opinions about certain players.
    The whole game has become too complex with every stat imaginable and the bookmakers have cottoned on to that and for the past few years have invented more and more ways for the punter to lose money and the reason for this is that their bread and butter (horse racing gambling) is rapidly in decline.

Just to change the subject for a moment I was thinking about the sad news about Diaby and since the move to the new stadium, apart from him, Sagna , Eduardo and Ramsey have had leg breaks, Szsney i believe broke both hands and Rosicky,Fabianski and Walcott have all had long term injuries and lady luck has interfered with our progress to some certain degree.

10. one of the reasons i love this blog is Rasps Stat Widgets.
    A quick glance at the assist table and i see Sagna is still yet to contribute.
    Points total compared to last season shows we are 5 points down but have an easier run in #MindTheGap
    Did you know our away teams defence ranks 1st in the PL, but only ranks 14th for home games……. different factors, systems and game plans.
    Theres a stat for everything, can’t get enough of it!

11. g c says:

Sky sports use stats to big up teams they like and op to ones they don’t usually arsenal the easy way is to say a team have not lost in ten in reality have won three and other team have lost three out of five in reality have lost three out ten not lies but in effect rubbish a team any chance arsenal are target fans should point the bias out to sky

Do you know how big a kangaroo is when it’s born, Jonathan 😉

Jonathon,

None of those “stand alone” stats are mean anything without knowing-

What was the temperature on game day?
    Ws it hot or cold?
    Was it raining or dry?
    Was it sunny or dull?
    What days were the games played on?
    What was kick off time?
    How long were the players studs?
    What kit did we play in?
    Were AW and SB talking or sulking?
    Did AW kick any bottles?
    Was AW’s zipper stuck?

You can see that there are many other factors that could affect the outcome of a game.

Hop to it – who knows?

the answer is one inch

16. Hi RockLobster
    What an excellent post… couldn’t match it if I tried. I know, ‘cause I’ve tried loads of times.
    Can’t say more right now, I’m about to cook my chicken in oyster sauce meal… It’s 8pm here.
    Hope to return later. Rock on!
    ———————————————————-

Jonathan
    Assists? Assists?
    A quick glance at my ‘assist table’ and I so often see a glaring omission.

Arteta, plays a marvellous defence-splitting 40-yards pass from the halfway line to our opposing team’s penalty spot, which lands with pinpoint precision at the right foot of Walcott who taps the ball just two feet across the grass to Giroud to do the rest.

Giroud’s name is in lights… in the stats history books forever, for scoring the goal.

Walcott’s name is in lights for a “granny pass”… in the stats history books forever, for the assist.

Arteta’s’s name is neither in lights nor in the stats history books forever because there’s no existing stat for “assists-to-assist”.

And unless you saw the game you would be totally unaware of Arteta’s noteworthy contribution.
    ———————————————————-

@kelsey – 11.55am
    Absolutely.
    ———————————————————-

@Big Raddy’… Here’s a statty headine for tomorrow’s lineup cum hairy explorer post…
    8 out of 10 owners said their cats preferred whiskas to beards.

GN5, I’m amused. You are a self confessed lover of statistics but, as demonstrated in your coment @ 12:23, you are the first to question their validity.

Actually I think you’re agreeing with me (actually I’m probably agreeing with you), the stats are fine its the conclusions we draw that are the problem.

This may bring us back to the glass half full/empty debate. The way in which you choose to translate statistics into ‘facts’ is governed by our personal bias and where we are placed in the half full/empty spectrum.

18. “the answer is one inch”

What was the question again, kelsey?

Gotta cook!

This shows how confusing statistics can be:

Knowing where on the pitch the midfielders make their passes is important as it is easier to complete a pass in your own half than it is in the final third of the pitch as there is generally less pressure on the players when making passes in their own half.

Mikel Arteta makes a pass in his own half every 2.2 minutes, which is more often than the other top midfield passers. This is compared to Allen who makes a pass in his own half every 2.5 minutes, Carrick (2.7), Toure (2.8) and Cazorla who makes a pass in his own half every 5 minutes.

Yaya Toure and Santi Cazorla are the most accurate passers in their own half as they have found a teammate with 97% of their own half passes this season. This was 1% more than Joe Allen, Mikel Arteta and Michael Carrick, who have all completed 96% of their passes in their own half this season.

Cazorla has made a pass in the attacking half of the pitch every 1.4 minutes this season, which is 0.1 minutes more often than Toure, 0.2 minutes more often than Arteta, 0.7 minutes more often than Carrick and 1 minute more often than Allen. Cazorla has the worst attacking half passing accuracy out the five players though as he has found a teammate with 82% of his passes in the attacking half. This is compared to Toure who has completed 84%, Carrick (85%), Allen (87%) and Arteta who has completed 90% of the passes that he has made in the attacking half.

Cazorla also made a pass in the final third of the pitch more often than the other players, as he made a pass every 2.7 minutes. This was compared to Toure, who made a pass in the final third every 3.2 minutes, Arteta (3.9), Carrick (5.2) and Allen who made a final third pass every 5.6 minutes. Cazorla was also the most accurate in the final third of the pitch, finding a teammate with 84% of his passes. This was 1% better than Allen and Arteta, 6% better than Carrick and 10% better than Toure.

Rasp;

I obviously believe in statistically oriented data, I’ve spent copious amounts of hours during my lifetime both compiling and maintaining my own data bases – mostly Arsenal related but there are also several that are just football in general.

I started to compile my data back in the late 70’s and 80’s when Lotus 123 became popular and later transferred them over to Excel.

My original desire to compile the data was due to the amount of misinformation being spread and my personal need to be factual.

These days I keep the data on a separate hard drive that is automatically backed up each evening.

Any stats/data are less than meaningful without a lot of anecdotal information to support them but then again anecdotal information on it’s own is also less meaningful.

So yes we are in sync with our feelings.

Good day all.

The Post was a belated response to Al’s impassioned explanation of why he is suspicious of so many stats.

My conclusion was that he is right – but that I still quite like seeing the stats anyway – perhaps, as Rasp has sagely pointed out, because I can fit them to suit my prejudices.

What I didn’t get round to saying is that there is a world of difference between the sort of ‘stand alone’ stats that I’m likely to chuck in every now and again and the sort of detailed analysis that Gn5 provides us with from time to time.

The difference is that you can more safely draw conclusions when there is a bigger sample size – even though it is still difficult to prove absolute truths.

Rasp @1:20.

And the conclusion is?

Kelsey: “The answer is one inch”

Al: “what was the question?”

😀

😆 GN5, I haven’t got the foggiest, but I do like the qualification that by definition, forward passes in the attacking third are more likely to fail – it is that type of understanding that can make stats more meaningful.

Hi Rocky, I love stats. Even though sometimes they tell us stuff we don’t want to hear, I think it is foolish to dismiss them simply because they do not conform to our preconceived theories.

Rasp
    My opinions about our individual players and the way we perform are pretty much exclusively based on the “evidence of my own eyes.”

In that sense nothing much has changes since the early 70s except that I get to see more games and to replay more moments thanks to the wonders of TV and YouTube.

However, occasionally stats can prove the lie to certain theories when the “evidence of the eyes” does not seem clear cut.

Early in the season, when some people still had it in for Ramsey, he played a game and there were some comments on here about how he kept giving the ball away “as usual.”

Someone else found the passing accuracy stats and his were 96 or 97%, second only to Arteta.

From my memory of the game I couldn’t have sworn whether Ramsey had been more wasteful than other players, but the stat killed the argument and the Ramsey critics went quiet.

Thank Dennis we finally have a game on the horizon.

27. goonermichael says:

The next gen game is about to start on eurosport 2

Yes, I’m with you on the ‘evidence of my own eyes’ thing – but we know from past debates that it too varies according to whether you were at the game or watching on TV.

29. goonermichael says:

Oh no it’s bloody Stewart Robson knob

30. goonermichael says:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

31. Norfolk Gooner says:

Where is the NextGen game being played? The pitch is crap, the crowd almost non-existant, consequently there is no atmosphere.

Lovely run and pass by Bellerin for Arsenal’s goal.

Half Time …One nil to the Arsenal!

32. Rocky (et al)
    I don’t need to join in the fun today as I’ve had a big enough say in previous posts…

Rocky says : “a belated response to Al…”
    Big Al says : “Well worth the wait.”

33. Gooner In Exile says:

We still 1-0 up? Was called to do more important (apparently) stuff.

The pitch is dire….can’t figure out where it’s being played….but I guess the pace of the game is suffering as a result.

Those who hanker for days of bursting runs from wide will be impressed.

Yennaris will be a solid player to keep at the club, and another lifelong Gooner to add to the mix. Bellerin looks useful, Gnabry is abit like Ox…which will be good competition going forward.

For me it is vital that Arsene gives these youngsters squad positions going forward and reserves the transfer chest for exceptional talent not players who are no better than what we have…..

In recent years :
    Chamakh = Emmanuel-Thomas
    Squillacci = Bartley
    Park = Watt

And so on….

34. Gooner In Exile says:

We can’t keep them all, but when you look at Uniteds squad you see a number of youth players filling the squad until another youngster replaces them…or they make the grade.

Evans, Brown, O’Shea etc.

Being played in Como, GIE

36. Norfolk Gooner says:

Apparently it’s being played at Lake Como in Italy (might account for the state of the pitch), It’s a semi-final.

C’mon The Glorious NextGen Gunners.

Alex Ox-Chamberlain‏@Alex_OxChambo1m
    This Next Gen game has just got interesting! What a goal by @SergeGnabry 3-3! #COYG #NextGen #AFC

Arsenal Live‏@ArsenalLive1m
    That’s the end of the first period of extra time. Fifteen minutes to play… could it be penalties? (105) 3-3

Arsenal Live‏@ArsenalLive43s
    GOAL FOR CHELSEA: Oh no… Baker converts a cross from Swift and Arsenal are behind again (116) 3-4

Arsenal Live‏@ArsenalLive39s
    It’s all over. Arsenal are out of the @NextGenSeries after a 4-3 defeat against Chelsea. Thanks for following our coverage on

41. Gooner In Exile says:

Unlucky that, good fight back to get back to 3-3, not enough legs to push for the win.

Young Iliev got a lesson in why you don’t bollock defenders when you concede or have to make saves as the team won’t be around to pick you up when you throw one in (no matter how much the pitch played its part).

Liked Harjovic, Yennaris and Gnabry a lot, Olsson has potential as does Eisfield and Ansah.

Be interested in age differences between Chelsea and Arsenal, they looked that little bit stronger and fitter.

GiE
    when you say Chelsea looked “fitter”…….
    Brief evening all.

The AFC Girls are in the European Cup Semi-final.
    Final being played at The Bridge. I think.

44. Gooner In Exile says:

They lasted the 120minutes Micky.

Actually glad your on Micky just booked a week in Porthleven, any food recommendations in the area? If you know it at all?

GiE,
    I’ll get back to you. Near Porthleven are Mullion Cove and Cadgwith Cove. Both stunning.
    I use a graphic design company based nearby, so I’ll ask them.
    When are you going?

So, heroic failure for the Nextgen lot?

Sounds like they are being taught the Arsenal way!

47. Andy Mack says:

“tika-taka play sometimes produces sterile and toothless displays” but sometimes it’s the 11 man defense we have to try to drag out of position with the tiki-taka that causes that (admittedly not always).

i quite enjoyed the game but it reminded me so much of our first team.Good at attack, not so good at defending and the keeper has been watching the seniors too much, but as a unit they do get stuck in.
    Must be awful to play on that pitch with absolutely no atmosphere at all.

49. 26may1989 says:

Great post from Rocky, love it. The detail of contemporary football stats is stunning, never ceases to amaze me. But it is absolutely right that stats are routinely mangled and abused when it comes to interpretation. I can’t claim much proficiency with numbers but my dad is a statistician and regularly gets grumpy about how his trade is misunderstood.

Shame about the NextGen thing.

50. Gooner In Exile says:

Micky first week of June my office closes 🙂

51. goonermichael says:

I fell asleep at half time 😦

52. Evening all, so who’s going to the match tomorrow ?

Interesting post Mr Rock, as ever, I think all this stat talk is too much like work for me – I’ll stick to whimsy rather than analysis. 🙂

53. Gooner In Exile says:

Super post, Rocky.

I understood Big Al’s objection to stats relating wins to individual player’s appearances. They deny that that football is a team game as you’ve pointed out.

I’d like to take issue with your first sentence.
    I think a lot of the discontent caused within the fanbase is for the complete opposite reason in that internet-literate supporters believe there is a lack of information about the club.

They believe…

we have an owner who is not interested in the club except as a money-making venture and Stan hasn’t disavowed them of that notion……..

we have not been given any sensible reasons why certain players (such as Mata) have not been signed by the club……

we have not been given any justifiable reasons why we have sold our most marketable players for the last few seasons…….

we haven’t shown the necessary ambition in spending cash reserves on players who might push the club forward into a position where we might challenge for the title……

we’re never given accurate information about player injuries ( 3 weeks becomes a year out!)

etc etc

I’m not saying I agree with any of these qualms but just that they exist and are put down to a lack of honesty/information from the club’s PR department.

55. Gooner In Exile says:

That is a very perceptive comment Chas, until you had written that I hadn’t considered the effect our current media world has imposed on footy clubs.

In politics the News teams are briefed by the parties of contents of speeches before the speech has even been made…..so we get news stories that sound like this:

“The Prime Minister will give a speech later today where he will outline his plans for X, he will reinforce the governments stance on Y, and will launch a new policy on Y focussing on Z”

We are given news before it has happened andir tends to be 100% accurate…..in an attempt to keep up football journalists/rumourmongers give us the same news in advance, the only difference it is not pre fed by the club. But because we are do used to the accuracy of news inthePMexample above we begin to question why the news reported on our club does not become fact.

“And today Jeremy, I’d like to be Peaches or Chas”
    (or anyone else who is going to the game)
    I can’t even watch the game on the Net, but still beside myself with excitement

Let’s say Gerv and Ox start.
    Both are right footers.
    Whoever is more likely to score, should surely start from the left, cutting in onto the right boot.
    The Ox should start left.

Morning Micky

hope yesterday went alright.

I want to read at 5.00 p.m. Arsenal read the Riot act to Reading, I feel we will score 5 today

Chas @ 9:32

I know you said that you don’t necessarily believe in those qualms yourself, but I actually like the fact that we don’t hear from our Chairman.

My problem is then highlighted by GiE’s reference to politics.

You need to draw the honesty/right to information line somewhere, otherwise the PM would have to say things like: “Ooops, sorry to have to say this, but we’ve run out of money, and we’re looking carefully into the resultant fallout in Cyprus, and if there’s not too much fuss, we’re coming after your pensions and savings, if that’s ok with you”

Drastic comparison, I know, and I’d agree The Arsenal media machine do drop the odd clanger, but the honesty card is a tricky one to play.

As far as Football is concerned, back to the days of zero information I say 🙂

Morning Kelsey,

Yesterday is in fact today, but thanks, all will be well.

5-0. Dooming again 🙂

My veins are oozing with optimism as well.

This blogging on the phone is great, I’m not even up 😉

I’m really looking forward to the game, we haven’t been at home for ages. These are all must win games now and we’ll be seeing some previously untried combinations with Theo, Jack and other injuries biting.

Looking forward to The Ox and Swerve starting, hope they terrify Reading from the off.

63. VCC says:

Morning Kelsey. I don’t think it will be a walk in the park today. Looking forward to it, and catching up with a few Gooners at the Tavern. Appy dayz.

foe those who like stats we have scored 3 headed goals from our last 234 corners. 😉

65. Gooner In Exile says:

All those going dont forget 7at7 for Rocky today, seven minutes of singing Rocky Rocky, onthe 7 minute mark, make our current players realise that in the main we support our heroes forever.

66. Gooner In Exile says:

Ahhhh Kelsey I remember when corners meant goals…..or at least carried the threat….can’t even get excited to sing Come On You Reds when we get one now 🙂

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Arsenal and Reading have already met twice this season, with the two games at the Madejski Stadium producing an incredible 19 goals. The Gunners won 7-5 to reach the Capital One Cup quarter-finals in October (despite being 4-0 down after 37 minutes), and then won 5-2 in the league in December.
    Arsenal have a 100% record against Reading, winning all 11 times they have met in league and cup.

Arsenal

Arsenal have won four of their last five Premier League matches.
    Among top-flight clubs, only leaders Manchester United have been in better form than Arsenal over their last eight league matches.
    The Gunners have led at half-time in seven Premier League matches this season – and have gone on to win them all.
    According to Opta, Arsenal have scored six goals on the counter-attack this season, more than any other club in the Premier League.

Reading

Reading have lost their last five Premier League matches.
    They have the worst away record in the top flight, earning just five points from a possible 45.
    The Royals have conceded 57 goals, more than any other Premier League side.
    Reading have the worst second-half record in the top flight; Arsenal have the best.

source
    BBC

Now you know why I feel positive 🙂

Kelsey

I spend way too much time dissing stats, or contorting them beyond recognition to fit my needs, but your “scored 3 headed goals from our last 234 corners” is as staggering as it is funny 🙂

Evonne, where are you?

She gave me such a hard time when we sat together for grunting and groaning every time we got a corner.

So, that’s a nailed on headed goal from a corner today then 🙂

Reading h, WBA a, Everton h and Norwich h

Nail these next 4 games, and I’m sure the momentum will ensure the rest take care of themselves.

Did you know the special Welsh lasagna on the menu at Swansea today. it’s a killer 😉

Morning all, a special treat today, a chary PM..

…. New post ….

72. What are google Treatment Options for this diagnosis?
    Hang Mioku has been featured on Korean TV. Miranda Marquit
    is a personal life coach and trainer.

73. Parthenia says:

Kelsey Cherry, a senior Photojournalism major, learned
    about Zenspin through a mutual friend and said she loved the environment.
    Before enrolling in any school or college, be sure to confirm that its sonography degree program is
    accredited from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
    (CAAHEP). The baby’s heart is usually visible early, and
    as the baby ages, body motion becomes more apparent.

74. However, some previous exposure to the business side of health care or even
    training in related areas is helpful. “Sanford-Brown Institute – Fort Lauderdale is excited to offer programmatically-accredited Veterinary Technology courses,” Michael La – Belle, President of SBI – Fort Lauderdale said.
    All laws operate on gateways’laws that open the door to give permission for other
    laws.