Brown Sugar: Match preview.

Moyes …… never liked the fella. Reminds me of the chap who hangs around Harry Potter, or is it the little bloke who kept looking for his “precious” in Lord of the Rings? Either way, never liked the cut of his jib.

People say he does a wonderful job at Everton, citing the financial constraints, the shadow of his Stanley Park neighbours etc etc but Howard Kendall had the same constraints and he did Β OK, but then he was a proper manager.

I have a soft spot for Everton; for many years they were just another Northern team of pretenders who sold Gary Lineker (and later Rooney) but all that changed onΒ 3rd May 1998 with TA6’s goal in the 4-0 win at Highbury which crowned the PL winning season. That goal and that day are at the pinnacle of my very favorite Highbury memories, the picture of Tony arms spread standing in front of the North Bank sits by my desk as I write. Thank you Everton.

Of course, tonight will be a tough game, the Toffees (see final paragraph) are very strong at home. They lost badly at Anfield in their last outing albeit with a weakened squad but their home form is excellent, having beaten Spurs, Chelsea and Man City in their last 3 games. Beating Arsenal will be a feather in Moyes cap in a season which may still result in silverware and a Euro place. Goalscoring has been a major challenge for Everton this season with Baines joint top scorer with 3 PL goals!

Arsenal have not lost to Everton in 9 games – a run going back to 2007. We won the home tie 1-0 thanks to a wonder goal from RvP (who else) – Everton must have been happy to see him replicate the goal at Anfield.

We are almost free from the injury hell suffered throughout the season. Diaby played for the reserves last night, Santos is in training and only Wilshire, BFG and Squillaci remain unavailable. Our form up to the break has been good – 5 league wins on the bounce. The only worry is that we have not kept a clean sheet in one of those games. We have to find defensive solidity if we are to challenge this season and in the future. The personnel are good enough so it must be a question of organisation.

My Team:

The only area of doubt in selection is on the left. Will Mr Wenger continue with OC or play the rested Gervinho? I would play OC and have him take a deeper role thus making a 4 in midfield, bringing on the Gerv on the hour to attack a tired Everton defence.

A big night for Arteta, his first return to his former club, a club which he served with such honour; that he will get a huge ovation upon his return is testament to his professionalism. Hope he scores!

Inventor from Everton: It has to be Molly Bushell who “invented” Toffee. She established a factory and shop “Everton Toffee,”which became world famous, one of it’s customers was Queen Victoria. When the shop and factory moved to larger premises they discovered another toffee manufacturer close by owned by Mother Nobletts (I kid you not) and in order to make her toffees distinctive Mother Nobletts covered them in black and white striped sugar – Β being the colors of Everton football shirt of the time. Hence Everton’s nickname, The Toffees.

Molly Bushell prior to her bi-annual trip to 224 Shaftesbury Ave.

HOWEVER, as Molly Bushell died in 1818 and the club wasn’t founded until 1878 there would appear to be some good old fashioned Scouse blarney attached to this story. My guess is that there was some skulduggery involving under the table payments made to players in the form of toffee which was the working man’s cocaine of it’s day πŸ™‚

A tough night’s work ahead but given our form a winnable game.

COYRRG

Written by Big Raddy

360 Responses to Brown Sugar: Match preview.

1. oz gunner says:

glad to have you back BR, the game isn’t the same without you.

Hopefully Everton attack considering it is their home ground and all, because at the Emirates they parked the bus (so much so they took off their striker for a CB with over 30mins remaining).

Once again we must be careful giving away cheap free kicks around the box because we have all seen what baines can do on set pieces.

Cahill although down on form this season is always a danger having scored 3 in the last 4 against us.

Fellani and Neville will do all they can to close down the midfield, but with Rosicky breaking the lines i see a 0-2 victory tonight!

thanks again BR

2. oz gunner says:

molly had one mighty fine looking beard too, wonder how much toffee got stuck in that thing!

Thanks Raddy, for another stylish pre-match that only you can produce.

Every game is going to appear immense for the rest fo the season. I agree with oz, Fellaini is a troublesome player, we need to pass the ball swiftly around him in midfield and keep them pinned back whenever possible.

Brown Sugar is one of my favourite Stones tracks. I used to play a version of it in one of my covers bands. I couldn’t work out how Richards got that distinctive chord sound until I worked out that Richards tuned his guitar differently and then it became very simple πŸ™‚

Superb, BR.

Loving the preview of lady Gaga’s new look, too.

A tough night’s work ahead……..

5. oz gunner says:

did you just offend my style Rasp? haha

No not at all oz, your style is your style and completely different to Raddy’s – but equally effective πŸ˜†

7. oz gunner says:

haha i know what you mean Rasp, BR is unrivaled in that department, and long may it continue that way.

Although the game is on at 330 in the morning, god it’s good to have it back. A week and a bit is to long without Arsenal!

Just watched the highlights of Diaby in the reserve game yesterday. He looked really good and bossed the midfield. Shame he took a knock, I hope he’s on the bench at the weekend.

9. Red Arse says:

Nice one, BR, still did not recognise any musical snippets! πŸ™‚

It seems that Robert Wignall inherited Ye Olde Toffee business after Molly died of strangulation occasioned by her flowing beard! πŸ™‚

10. goonermichael says:

Thanks Denis! A game and a Raddy pre match. No more sleeps πŸ™‚

11. goonermichael says:

That molly woman is definitely an ancestor of rooney

12. Morning all, and very personal and stylised pre match from Big (&) Randy for which I doff my sombrero.

Raspers, I reckon when you were in that cover band there was so little in the way of on line guitar tab help which we have now band; I can sympathise with your detuning confusion.

I was tuned down 2 steps, purely cos I couldn’t pick out low E and all my Slayer chords sounded great.

Now I’ve gone to standard tuning every other bands guitar tabs sound great and the Slayer songs I try now sound awful !

13. goonermichael says:

I’m going out for a South Indian curry and a pint for lunch. haven’t done that sort of thing for ages. I’ll never get my housework done.

14. Danny says:

There’s an interesting studio version with Eric Clapton:

15. goonermichael says:

There was an interview with Peter Cech Yesterdat. I think it was strange that he said that the chavs had the edge over the spuds for a top 4 finish. Almost like he’s conceded 3rd

16. GM – perhaps he’s looking at it from the perspective of where they are now, as in 5th.

Strange that he seems sure the Spuds will be the ones battling it out for 4th and not 3rd.

17. Arsedave says:

Can’t see past a 2-0 win for us tonight. Everton look tired last week against the Dippers and struggled with Sunderland in the cup who were beat at Blackburn last night. I think Everton will save their efforts to get to an FA Cup Semi-Final when they play at Sunderland next week.
    Meant to find out, what was the eserves score v Dippers yesterday?

Hi Arsedave, the score was 1:1

19. TotalArsenal says:

Another fine match report Randy πŸ™‚ Like you, I have a soft spot for Everton. I have been to a few Everton-Arsenal games over the years, and Goodison Park is a fine old football ground. Everton fans tend to be easy going and have a lot of respect for the way Arsenal play football – a bit like Man City used to be.

I expect it to be another closely fought match, and the big question is whether a relatively long rest of 9 days without football is good or bad for our newly found momentum. RvP, our super captain, has already come out with a clear statement of intent and focus for the game tonight and that is exactly what we need.

20. TotalArsenal says:

pre-match report

Very, very clever song title BR.
    And the usual fine pre-match.
    I don’t share your dislike of Moyes. I think he has done a good job with small resources. If he ever figured out how to get Everton playing well in the first six weeks of the season they might even have a decent shout at a top 4/5 finish.

On paper this is a very tough game tonight, but I just have a feeling the good guys will really turn up and get a solid win.

Danny
    Looks like Eric had trouble with those open chords too… πŸ™‚

Anyone read Keith Richards’ autobiog?

I’m not a guitarist (or a musician of any kind, sadly) but I found the sections where he talked about his playing style really fascinating.

Danny. Never heard that version. Thank you. Prefer the original but interesting nonetheless.

Rasp. What tuning does Keef use? I play the country version based around G with a 3rd string 2 – 4th – 2 fret slide πŸ™‚ I have always loved the 2 fret rise in the middle what is a standard 1:4:5 song. (G to A before the C & D)

25. The Rock, you should check out the classically influenced guitarists for some more insight, players like Yngwie Malmsteen, Ritchie Blackmore and Steve Vai.

CHary. For me feel comes before technique – though technique is an essential. Give me Stevie Ray Vaughan over Vai anyway. And Clappers remains the DB of guitar players.

Right back to footie.

Fellaini will certainly be problematic. It is worrying how he has completely lost his goal threat.

27. Ade David, a Nigerian Gooner. says:

Great preview BR. We just need to win this night match and by the grace of God we shall win. The line up is our best now and I dont think Mr. Wenger will change that. Ox comes b4 Gevinho and I believe Gibbs too comes before Santos. As you have said, we need to watch out for set pieces. I can see Everton go the way of Leverpool. Up Arsenaaal.

28. It’s a very subjective feeling deciding what kind of style of player grabs your attention Big (&) Randy, ideally a guitarist should have great technique and feel.

Tonight will be tense, as ever , for me but I also feel Moyes will hold back a little something from the team to save their efforts for the FA Cup.

Hope I’m not clutching at straws.

GM ….. No comment on the Molly Subtitle? πŸ™‚

Rodwell is out as is Gibson. Both positives.

Everton’s next cup game comes after they play Swansea, so I think it unlikely they will give anything but a full-on 100% performance

p.s. Of course you are right about guitarists.

31. Radders, I’m pretty sure (Seamus)Coleman is out too, is that right ?

(Sorry, I’ve never liked Clapton, maybe it’s the beard that puts me off; I know what you’re thinking “Philstine!”, lol.)

BR
    Aaaah – I get it.
    That must be where a certain regular AA contributor plies his trade, right?

Raddy.
    Predictable post.
    Top quality.
    Thank you.

Right, I’m now getting revved up and also feeling supremely confident. Here’s why. This morning I was dooming with the thought that the home game with Everton was dire. Superb goal and frankly that is what was needed to break to deadlock.
    Got home an hour ago. Had a nap. Then went back and saw the team line up in that game. Back four of Kos, Mert, JD and Verm with AR spearheading the midfield. Well we have our FB’s back and Ros is flying.
    An early goal and its in the bag.

Raddy,
    “Clappers remains the DB of guitar players”
    Dogs bollocks or Denis Bergkamp?
    The latter edges it for me πŸ™‚

36. WiganGooner says:

Cracking pre-match as usual BR – not that I expected anything less.

I think we’ll grab a result tonight and have betted as such. I’m unfortunately going to watch a film tonight (ugh!! 😦 ) so I’ll not know the result until I come out.

Fingers crossed!!

WG

37. WiganGooner says:

p.s. this new wordpress login bit is rubbish isnt it!! I’m really not going to update the wordpress on my site until they make it go away.

WG

Raddy,
    You are so right about the game at Highbury and the TA goal. I’d love to see your desk.
    Favourite pieces of Arsenal memorablia anyone?
    Mine is a late 70’s actual training top. Blue with read and white cuffs and collar with yellow embroidered cannon. It was nicked for my father by a friend doing a commercial. I nicked it from him.

micky
    My favourite memorabilia – a baseball cap worn by PV4 after we clinched the title at Old Toilet in 2002.

The players came over to us travelling fans and started chucking bits of their stuff into the crowd. I caught Paddy’s cap!

40. evonne says:

I am withdrawing my resignation. Match days without Raddy’s previews are too long to bear.

Raddy – thanks! I like Moyes, but have heard some ex-Everton players saying that he has horrible temper and can be nasty.

Toffees was a shop outside the Everton ground, where they were selling the famous sweets

Hi Raddy/Rocky/chary … anyone interested….

Do you think we could come up with a complete guitar based team in the nervy hours up to kickoff?

Raddy’s started us off with Rodwell and Gibson, we could have Nigel MARTIN in goal and a choice of deFENDERs πŸ˜†

The winner could get a standing OVATION…

…. I’ve just realised that those who know nothing about guitars aren’t going to get any of these puns 😦

We could twin LES Ferdinand with PAUL Dickov

44. Raspers, how about Pablo Ibanez who plays at centre back for the Brum Scum ?

45. and one of our ex players (Scott) Marshall could provide the volume ?

Nice one chary. There’s always Ricardo ALVAREZ – the player we apparently almost signed last summer

47. ..and how about Rocque Santa Cruz up front ?

Wayne BRIDGE?

49. Gooner In Exile says:

Quality pre match BR as ever…..difficult game tonight….and I hate not being able to watch. I’ve always failed miserably with streams so it’s BBC text for me.

50. Bridge – that’s a good one Raspers.

Is there a player called “Peg” as in tuning ?

Micky. When I was at school there was a graffiti campaign all over London saying “Clapton is God”, hence DB10. I was more a Hendrix man, who is still the best there has ever been.

Rasp. Keef’s tuning?

Clayton BLACKMORE, Andreas BECK, Steve WALSH

Hi Raddy, I was going to pick you up earlier about that – even Clapton says Hendrix was the best ever (at electric guitar)

Andy TOWNSEND

56. ah , how could I forget Stewart DOWNING – who’s in my top 5 players of all time

Steven TAYLOR

The SEAGULL’s (Brighton)

Assou – EKO-tto

πŸ˜† chary, if he doesn’t start, I hope we bring GIBBS ON tonight

…. and we don’t reGRET CHamberlain sitting on the bench

59. Ashley YOUNG(for either of the brothers, Angus/Malcolm).

Oh no “GIBBS on” – shocking !

Could we get Adebayor back?
    There’s no guitar link, but he does have a banjo with which he regularly misses a cow’s arse…

Brilliant Rocky πŸ˜†

Any suggestions for manager, stadium or referee?

62. Didn’t our Irish-brazilian midfielder Gilbert O’Silva play a banjo/mandolin ?

I think the schnitzel also plays a mean axe.

63. Thought so Raspers, I’ll listen to that later.

Is that a Gibson Epiphone he’s got ?

RAsp. To see a brilliant acoustic guitarist check out Tommy Emmanuel on YouTube …

Rraddy, I’ve been raving about TE for years – he’s the dog’s doodas. He was brought up in a travelling family in oz and had no formal education but an exceptional guitarist, all the more astounding as he plays a beaten up old acoustic

How’s about this, the whole intro is played in harmonics

But he can play any style….

What kind of shit shirt is the singer wearing???

Tommy sort it out

chary @ 4:05, its not a Gibson (I’m surprised because he can afford several!!) and the design on the head is not Epiphone either – so I don’t know? Might be a custom job.

70. gilbert o silva says:

That harmonics intro is sensational. He is the RvP of acoustics.

Strewth Rocky,
    Your cap wins as it has personal history. Brilliant.

73. Red Arse says:

Justin Hayward (Moody Blues) ?

Jimi Hendrix (with his Guitar-Fender 60s reverse headstock stratocaster)?

Jingle Jangles (with his bollock buster over your shoulder nose picker)?

Ah, those were the days — before google goggled! πŸ™‚

74. Oh right Raspers, looked vaguely like one of those to me.

I’d assume it’s not a Β£29.99 Asda starter kit special. πŸ™‚

Brilliant guitar stuff boys.
    I’ve said before, one of the great things about this site is that we could have a one word post and away we’d go. All day, no problem.

Chary,
    I wouldn’t mind betting you keep a good stock of those starter kits for your Pete Townsend finale’s!

Hi RA, I’d be very disappointed if Tomy played a cheapie. The fretting and inlkay on the neck is exactly like a Gibson so I’m guessing it may be a custom job.

Micky
    It’s not like it was his personal baseball cap. They were “Barclays” caps which were dished out to the players. But he was wearing it, if only for a few minutes, and he did chuck it and I did catch it!

Rocky,
    Oh well that’s totally different then. Mine wins πŸ™‚

80. Although I’m in no way a mod myself Mdi89, I do know that in the early days Townsend had to have some cheap guitars to trash as they(The Who) weren’t big enough to be able to afford to trash their stuff regularly.

Raspers, that’s why I thought it was a Gibson of some sort ‘cos it looked like one, especially the machine head.

I once got sprayed with sweat off Freddie’s forehead when he clattered into the hoardings in front of me at Highbury – does that count?

82. Red Arse says:

Jimmy Page (the Yard Birds with his Guitar-Gibson Les Paul Classic, double neck electric)?

Jeez this is good to stroll down guitar memory lane – eh?

What would make it better, of course, would be to have a clue what I was typing!! πŸ™‚

Mind, music, whatever its origins, does have a mathematical base, because the sound waves have a predictable pattern and conform to a natural physical law. Now we could discuss that — what do you think? πŸ™‚

Only saw Townsend once, and that was playing four encores with The Clash in Brighton. About 1980’ish. Definately wasn’t a Mod that night.

Might just about keep us going until KO, RA πŸ™‚

Right, I must be off to perform some mysterious tasks.

86. In that vein I’m sure I got some sweat flinged off Bobby’s fringe when he swivelled round to take a throw in in front of the West stand at Highbury in 2005ish.

87. Redders, that reminds me of some classic Spinal Tap type posturing, Page using a violin bow on his Gibson – as copied by John Sykes with comic effect years later in a Whitesnake video.

Hilarious stuff.

Pete Townshend was up in the VIP lounge at the Music Machine in Camden town one night when I played there. I went up fpr a drink after and he complimented me on my guitar work, a highlight of my short career πŸ™„

Commentary team of Keys and Gray…?

Nice one chary we’ve both been anointed with Arsenal sweat πŸ˜• – anyone else man enough to admit it?

But if it’s Keys and Gray, don’t give them an expensive guitar in case they ‘smash it’.

92. Good one The Rock.

Raspers, I think I have a pic of that bobby throw in somewhere, if only I could find it.

Manager Don HOWE

94. Red Arse says:

I went to Highbury for a ‘conference’ about 12 years ago, and met up with some financial and business buddies.
    I saw a particularly close friend, with his back towards me, chatting with the rest of the group in the bar, and wearing his usual scruffy black coat.

I walked up behind him, put my arms around his waist and hoisted him into the air. Surprise on the faces of the others turned to laughter as I whizzed him around before depositing him back on his feet.

To MY surprise, he whirled around with fist raised. I grabbed it and said – hey it’s me – when I realized I had made a slight error — the angry red faced guy standing in front of me saying – who the fook are you – was actually Martin Keown. πŸ™‚

Much apologising, drink buying etc and all was well.
    (I could have taken him, you know!!!!) πŸ™‚

Rasp and Chary
    It only counts if you still have the sweat… kept safe in a little jar, perhaps. πŸ™‚

Redders
    You picked up Martin Keown??????

Blimey.

Double blimey.

You are (a) clearly as strong as an ox and (b) lucky to be alive…

97. Red Arse says:

Hi CharyB, πŸ™‚

–” that reminds me of some classic Spinal Tap type posturing, Page using a violin bow on his Gibson – as copied by John Sykes with comic effect years later in a Whitesnake video.”

You might as well be talking Chinese to me. I recognize the words, but you could shake them all up, put them in any order, and they would not make any less sense! πŸ™‚

98. goonermichael says:

i didn’t notice the subtitle before raddy, Very funny πŸ™‚ . My colleague used to do Hendrix’s hair and said he was a nice bloke.

99. goonermichael says:

I had Arsene Wengers autograph. I gave it to my son and he lost it.

100. Red Arse says:

Hi Rocky, πŸ™‚

It’s not something I know much about, you understand, (lifting up men πŸ™‚ ) but I would classify him as lithe and stringy (or he was at the time) but at 6′, or so, and maybe 13 stone —– to my 6’5″ —- he would have had to go some to catch me with my long legs!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚

101. evonne says:

GM – my son got me Cashley Cole’s autograph the week he signed for Chelsea. I said I didn’t want it, son not impressed

evonne πŸ™‚

103. evonne says:

rocky πŸ™‚

You are not a boring lot are you?

Talking of autographs on the August 22, 1970 programme;
    Arsenal vs Man U I have the signatures of Georgie Best, Jon Sammels and Charlie George.

It was great day as we also won 4-0.

106. evonne says:

GN5 – blimey! That must be worth a fortune! Do you wanna sell?

Micky – that depends whom you are asking πŸ™‚

Doctors are saying that Fabrice Muamba was clinically dead for 80mins! My God, i am so pleased he came back

evonne πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Micky
    You’re just jealous of my PV4 baseball cap, which Paddy loved and cherished for literally seconds of his life πŸ™‚

Dead for 80 mins?

Wow, I wonder if he saw all the ‘tunnel of light’ stuff that people with NDEs (near death experiences) report.

If anyone’s interested, I did a post for Wigan Gooner, which he has used today.

111. SharkeySure says:

Is ‘Look away now Gus’ getting tired yet…?? NO,. OK then.

Look away now Gus. Masterful pre match Mr Radders…many thanks.

Do they do a Santa’s Grotto at 224 Shaftesbury Ave for the ‘Winter Festival’..?? I might take the sharklets.

They certainly do a ‘Make a Wish’ day, judging by Maroune Fellaini’s ‘before’ pic above.

112. evonne says:

Rocky – if there is such tunnel, he had time to have a good look, bless him. But apparently the tunnel of light is a phenomena that can be explained analysing changes in a brain during the NDE.

More about autographs – the play about football fans I had seen in Warsaw portrayed women who hated footy. After the play the director told the audience that he wants to dispel the myth that football was for men only. Well, he asked if there are any female fans; I happily put my hand up, looked around and no other woman did 😦

I was asked to come on stage, which I did shacking in my boots and red like a beetroot. I was asked to explain the offside rule! Stuttering and forgetting polish words I did, I receive a round of applause and a beautiful Polonia Warsaw FC album with all the autographs. I gave it to a young man sitting next to me and eyeballing it with awe. It was an experience never to be repeated

113. goonermichael says:

I’ve just woken up on my sofa. Feel like excrement.

Great story Evonne.
    Did you manage to squeeze in any Gunner references while on stage?

That’ll be the Indian lunch GM. Is it a repeater?

Evonne
    “apparently the tunnel of light is a phenomena that can be explained analysing changes in a brain during the NDE”
    What an unromantic way of looking at it 😦

117. evonne says:

Micky – of course πŸ™‚ When they were pushing me off the stage I was still talking about Arsenal πŸ™‚ In Polish the word ‘Arsenal’ you would pronounce with the accent on the 2nd syllable rather than the first. I was of course saying it the English way and they laughed at my accent 😦 but after that a couple of young men approached me and said that they love Arsenal too, so I did well considering

118. Arsenalista says:

Red Arse- lifted Keown, I bet you’ve been dining out off that ever since I would of.

Rocky – Dead for 80 minutes? There is a Chamakh joke in there somewhere.

Raddy – with you on Moyes and Kendall but still think he has done well. I don’t like him, the kind of manager that winged about stoke being thugs and instructs his team to play the same way.

Still Everton are a very tough side to beat, they have done Man City, Spurs and Chelsea recently.

We are on a roll and I would like a win but it is one of those games where a point might not look dreadful in May.

119. tomNW5 says:

Music Machine. That takes me back.
    Hoping for a good show up in Liverpool tonight.
    Come on you Reds

Any team news? Gerv or The Ox would appear to be the biggy.

121. goonermichael says:

Good Girl πŸ™‚

123. evonne says:

Rocky – I love Eminem and Snoop Dog and have not a grain of romance in my bones, ask Herb. Which is probably true, I love maths, facts and analysis and beliving in the unseen comes very hard to me

124. goonermichael says:

It hasn’t repeated yet Micky πŸ™‚ The beer has knocked me out though. Kompany is out so Savic plays for shitty. That’s 3 points for the chavs and the end shitty’s title hopes then.

125. goonermichael says:

You’ve never been romantic evonne? i beleive everything that sounds interesting.

126. goonermichael says:

Ramsey is starting according to twitterers

Slow down GM. Terry is out for the Chavs and that’s a massive loss.
    As for the other bit, you know there’s only one remedy…get drinking πŸ™‚

Evonne
    I like Eminem and 50 Cent (less so Snoop); I’m fascinated by quantum physics, I love the beauty if geometry and my analytical brain loves nothing more than a cryptic crossword…

Yet, I absolutely believe in what can’t be seen. I believe in magic and wonder and the unknowable.

GM,
    If that’s in place of Rosicky, then I’ll start dooming. If AR is behind Ros and alongside Song or Arteta we’ll win.

Great stuff Raddy, i have a cunning feeling we will bag the 3 points tonight.

I also share your mistrust of Moyes Hes always compared to ET, but i reckon he is the ilegitimate son of Marty Fieldman, better looking than hes dad, but still an ugly git.

Evonne & Rocky, i believe in that tunnel of light theory. Mind you, I also believe in angels, faries, and pixies, so my views dont count.

Come on you Mighty Reds.

131. gilbert o silva says:

Curve ball
    Team: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Walcott, RVP.

132. goonermichael says:

Arsenal vs Everton: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, ROSICKY, Walcott, Van Persie.

133. gilbert o silva says:

Subs: Fabianski, Santos, Djourou, The Ox , Benayoun, Gervinho, Chamakh.

Bloke 1: “My wife is an angel”.
    Bloke 2: “Lucky you”.
    Coat.
    (back for KO)

135. goonermichael says:

#Arsenal Subs: Fabianski, Santos, Djourou, The Ox , Benayoun, Gervinho, Chamakh.

136. Irishgunner says:

Evening all,

Going along with the theme of names and guitar makes/instrument makes – take a look at the character list for my favourite worst film ever – Cyborg.

Don’t really like the team. Hey ho. I’ll stick my trust in Arsene.

138. Arsenalista says:

Rosicky wide left then?

Strange.

139. goonermichael says:

Not happy with playing Rosicky out of position. He doesn’t have enough pace for a wide player, why bother?. Please no more square pegs/round holes

141. evonne says:

Rocky – thank God you are not perfect πŸ™‚

142. gilbert o silva says:

4-4-2?

That would make some sense g o s, but it would be very unArsène-like

144. goonermichael says:

anyone have a stream yet?

145. gilbert o silva says:

sopcast 124893
    Has Dutch stuff on at the mo (I think). Looks as though the Arse game is on at five to 8.

146. robbinURpersie says:

morning all,

is it possible to wake up with this much anxiety? πŸ™‚

time to wake the neighbours in these boring suburbs os Sydney πŸ™‚

Great Pre match Raddy, no wonder you own this piece..:-)

Rosicky out of position, No ox 😦

still who am i to question, Wenger has far exceeded what i could do on yhis Run of ours..

havnt read the comments yet, thatll be my morning dessert when we win, though id be happy with a draw away…

COYRRG, By Far The Greatest Team and its ARSENAL……

Evonne
    Just confused πŸ™‚

148. goonermichael says:

nasri just hit the bar

149. gilbert o silva says:

sopcast 124893 now working

150. evonne says:

fatso doing well for shitty tonight
    I think I want them to win

Rocky – if only

151. robbinURpersie says:

Rosicky out wide, i can only imagine is to cover Royston Drenthe..

obviously the Proffessor is expecting a tight affair early on and we will try to nick it late on, i hope walcott turns up πŸ™‚ Come on Arsenal

152. robbinURpersie says:

YeaH Baby!!!!

153. Irishgunner says:

Nice goal – shite defending by Everton ha ha

154. TotalArsenal says:

Thomas Vermaelen – he scores when he wants!

155. goonermichael says:

sopcast is offline for me

156. robbinURpersie says:

Hand on my heart, We should be at least 3-0 up,
    keep the faith Ramsey, the goals will come

157. oz gunner says:

tommy V again, he somehow escaped fellanis afro and headed it in!

Need to keep the scum reject on the left quiet.

Ramsey should have done better

158. TotalArsenal says:

I am only seeing bbc text/statistics atm – streams are rubbish. 79% possession – four shots on target. Sounds fantastic!

159. goonermichael says:

No stream will work for me

160. oz gunner says:

so vermaelen is the second striker! Hey we said it months ago, he’s in the pecking order above park and cham

161. robbinURpersie says:

Fuck we are playing some SexY football, how can you not be in love with the Gunners, the away fans are Fantastic again

COYRRG

162. TotalArsenal says:

Don’t want to jinx it, but we are third as it stands – 12 points behind Citeh πŸ™‚

163. Arsenalista says:

Cant get the match. Sounds like we are playing well. Win tonight would be priceless.

164. Irishgunner says:

This stream has worked well for me so far but ads pop up every other minute

165. Gooner In Exile says:

Where are Rambo and Tr7 playing.

RurP if you’re the only one watching you’ll get the match report.

166. oz gunner says:

agree RuVP, that’s all i can hear. You wouldn’t even know if the everton fans are in the stadium

Great work off the ball from everyone.
    Rasp,
    Is this what you meant by “swarming”?
    If so, I like.

168. robbinURpersie says:

Rambos playing as a box to box midfielder making runs late into the box, Rosicky has been known to come deep to collect the ball, all three are interchanging..song is disciplined and so far has the measure of fellaini.. worried about Jelavic only, our team are reformed, I love our away fans…respect

rURp,
    Roughly translated that means they’re all playing everywhere πŸ™‚
    Very fine by me so far.

170. oz gunner says:

what a run by kozzer, lucky distin didnt take his knee off.

wow lucky offside call, drenthe was onside by about a metre

GiE,
    Aren’t you in the cinema?

Cripes,
    Hope Evonne didn’t see that

173. oz gunner says:

how does sagna yet a yellow yet pienaar doesnt after taking down walcott.
    half time cant come soon enough, we need to regain our composure

174. robbinURpersie says:

agreed oz, drenthe was onside, jelavic is intelligent and i hate sitting on a 1-0 lead..but was are 95% in control, pressing like barca…amazing..

175. evonne says:

Micky – I did see it, that’s not how i explained the offside πŸ™‚ but i did mention that it depends on the ref and who is against ManU at the time

176. robbinURpersie says:

we are* 95…

Evonne,
    I meant Sz’s…cough..clearance πŸ™‚

178. Gooner In Exile says:

Think that was Wigan Micky I don’t do cinemas.

179. oz gunner says:

the pressing is great to see ruvp, the last few games we have been doing it really well. I was starting to think the chelsea game last season was like spotting nessie or bigfoot. long may it continue

Might Everton tire in the second half? Maybe even fresher legs from our bench ,The Ox, and we can take them to the cleaners.

Hi Micky, yes very good swarming for the first 25 minutes, then our midfield ceased to function for some reason. We are very lop sided, everything is happening down the right.

I echo GiE’s question – where are Rambo and Rosicky supposed to be playing?

182. gilbert o silva says:

Sublime to the ridiculous at times.
    I’d take 1-0. Haha

183. robbinURpersie says:

i hope we get another goal early on in the 2nd half, its the minimum we desreve but im really happy going in at half time 1-0 up..

did you see Tommi V’s celebration?
    it should be typical from many players but not done often enough, the guns were out, Kanu had em and now our vice is shooting..hes our weapon…the ‘TommI GUN’

off to make another coffee

184. oz gunner says:

good call micky, i think they definitely will. Hopefully we can keep a clean sheet because i worry if they score they might set up shop and bring on jagielka. Ox to unleash havoc!

185. oz gunner says:

@ rasp

and it’s that lack of width in front of gibbs that is letting drente off the hook. pin him back and make him accountable and he becomes half a threat!

0-0’s in the other two games.
    Massive three points at stake here.
    Rasp,
    I have no idea how this line up works, but clearly the swarming was working until they re-jigged. Now time for Arsene to take the initiative. For me, AR off and Alex on. There’s a surprise from me πŸ™‚

Off outside for a fag

188. oz gunner says:

sh*t fellani has left goodison as half time and went straight into LB at the lane!

I agree with that sub Micky, but its not in AW’s style. I hope he doesn’t wait for them to score before he makes changes.

190. TotalArsenal says:

some guys are sounding panicky – keep the faith: Arsene will put it right! πŸ™‚

191. evonne says:

Micky – the geezer is useless, we need a goalie!

Evonne πŸ™‚

193. allezkev says:

Chelsea winning… 😦

194. robbinURpersie says:

bit harsh Evonne πŸ™‚

Faith!!

We just have to take our chances now on in, Everton have set up the bus, and so has every other team playing today…

COYRRG!!

195. oz gunner says:

and stoke missed a good chance

196. Irishgunner says:

My stream is gone πŸ™„

197. robbinURpersie says:

Shit, chelsea 1-0 up damn cahill …

198. robbinURpersie says:

Irish, the FBI took/ seized that website weeks ago, no bullshit!

199. oz gunner says:

no wonder why cahill is one of the most hated players in the league, he is as dirty as they come! ridiculous when they could of scored from kozzer being down!

200. robbinURpersie says:

i almost creamed my pants then,(excuse me)… hits the post.. SUBLIME!!

Ok, they’re diving all over the place.
    Come on you Gunners..finish them off

FFS Arsene, make some subs, they are all over us

203. oz gunner says:

bugger do close. game on a knife edge atm.

haha verm: “f off”
    jelavic: “you pushed me”
    verm: “f off”

204. robbinURpersie says:

ReF is too scared to make the big calls, its bound to erupt..

205. oz gunner says:

agreed rasp, freshen it up

206. allezkev says:

Stoke winning πŸ™‚

207. Irishgunner says:

YAAAAAS Stoke – get in you rugby playing scum

208. oz gunner says:

thats what i was thinking Ruvp, hardly any cards but spot fires are happening and someone will see a red soon. level heads needed

209. gilbert o silva says:

Ref is scared. Crowd are winning. We need to shut them up.

210. evonne says:

Oz – yep, Tommy is a cool guy, love him

211. oz gunner says:

man city equalised!

212. Irishgunner says:

RurP – Only the American version, European version still running

Wenger, get Ramsey off, he’s just unbalancing the midfield.

214. evonne says:

the orks he he he are winning at shite hart lane

215. evonne says:

all EPL games are 0:1 now, fixed?

216. goonermichael says:

My stream stopped working

217. oz gunner says:

1-1 at city evonne

Stoke and City yea
    Come on you gunnnnnnners

219. robbinURpersie says:

Agreed rasp,
    68 min gone time to freshen up and take the gamble like we did in the first half hr, ramsey had his chances and not his day but hes not playing bad its just that type of game…

time for the ox, wish diaby was fit..

220. Irishgunner says:

Jon, Spurs fan, via text: “10 point lead over Arsenal blown, 4 losses in a row. Levy needs to start taking a long look at Redknapp. To not finish in the top four from where we were is unforgivable.”

πŸ˜†

221. oz gunner says:

man city 2-1

what a perfect lot of results for us!

222. Irishgunner says:

2-1 Citeh – Na$ri

223. allezkev says:

2-1 City πŸ˜€

224. oz gunner says:

fat boy nasri scored, then took off his shirt in all his fat glory! they needed tevez to get them over the line

225. goonermichael says:

chavs are losing lol

226. robbinURpersie says:

that 3 proffessional fouls by cahill….fukin enough..surely a yellow for collective fouls sir…

227. Arsenalista says:

I’m starting to get very nervous. We need a second goal.

228. oz gunner says:

why take off walcott when they will be pushing forward and we are likely to score off a counter. Ramsey should have gone off

229. oz gunner says:

scum equalised, bugger

230. robbinURpersie says:

tired legs, we need subs to get in the box, ramsey off, even rosicky maybe…
    shit djourou to come on, wants to sure things up, with 5 min to go?????

231. oz gunner says:

everton are playing gueye down the left

sorry couldnt resist

Why have we got tired legs, they’ve played twice in the last week?

233. robbinURpersie says:

KNIFES EDGE THIS ONE!!

234. robbinURpersie says:

good point…

235. evonne says:

OMG, are we going to have St Totteringham Day tomorrow? Please God

236. robbinURpersie says:

thee linesmans have been outstanding, but the ref is playing with fire… I LOVE OUR FANS!!!

237. Gooner In Exile says:

Saw someone comment on the foul count earlier from Cahill, just remembered Mason is refereeing …… he never gives us anything and likes his local teams to do well.

evonne, we couldn’t have St Tottinghams day for at least another 5 games

239. oz gunner says:

haha song well done!

phew…back 4 for brilliant today especially kozzer and verm!

yesssssssssssss

241. evonne says:

Rasp – why not? I thought we can have St T Day when we are above the Scum in the table

242. Gooner In Exile says:

It’s the start Evonne….suckling pigs are being ordered for the feast at least.

243. Irishgunner says:

What a night for the Arsenal … and let’s also laugh at Liverpool πŸ˜†

244. TotalArsenal says:

YEsssssssssssssssssssssssss Monumentally important win!

245. Arsenalista says:

Luvvly Jubbly. Great result , didn’t see it but Spurs, Chelsea and City lost there.

Massive three points.

246. evonne says:

GiE – and lasagne for dessert πŸ™‚ Yeeeeppppeeeee !!

247. oz gunner says:

well we knew it was going to be a scrap. Well done to the boys, very hard to win at goodison! After the first 20 or so minutes i thought we were going to win 8-0

248. robbinURpersie says:

TIME TO MAKE A CRAZEEEEEEEE D.V.D!!!!

ST TOTTERINGHAM’S DAY!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

YESSS, I KNEW ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS KEEP THE FAITH!!!

WENGERS GENIUS ONCE AGAIN,

it was WRITTEN IN THE STARS!!!!!

LETS GO MAD, LETS GO FRIGGIN CRAZY lets in the famous words of Madonna……… CELEBRATE!!!

BE PROUD MY FRIENDS, (late for work…Yesssss!!!!)

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ five smiles for Tommi Gun No.5

249. evonne says:

move over RoryD, Tommy is my main man now πŸ™‚

250. Gooner In Exile says:

Now I need to find the comment when I said we would be 3rd by March.

251. evonne says:

GiE – ha ha ha πŸ™‚

252. gilbert o silva says:

PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

Wednesday 21 March

Team P Pts GoalDiff

Man Utd 29 70 46
    Man City 29 69 50
    Arsenal 29 55 19
    Tottenham 29 54 18
    Chelsea 29 49 15

That looks very very good gilbert πŸ™‚

254. goonermichael says:

Laugh at spuds check
    Laugh at bindippers check
    Laugh at chavs check

πŸ™‚

255. gilbert o silva says:

MOTD in 40 minutes. πŸ™‚

256. gilbert o silva says:

Still feeling a bit faecal, GM?

So, who do we want to win on saturday between Chelsea and Spurs? Nasty draw I guess.

258. gilbert o silva says:

26 man brawl and a points deduction.

259. TotalArsenal says:

Thanks for the commentary RurP and oZ – top stuff! πŸ™‚

evonne, St Tottinghams day is when mathematically they can’t finish above us

261. robbinURpersie says:

You couldnt have written the script…

what a season, Miracles left, right, and centre …Guns Blazing…have a great day people..

262. gilbert o silva says:

Evonne, don’t act as if you don’t know that when you can explain the offside rule to a whole theatre. πŸ™‚

263. gilbert o silva says:

…and St. Invincibles day when the last team in the prem loses its unbeaten record.

264. goonermichael says:

265. gilbert o silva says:

266. SharkeySure says:

The Dippers didn’t even make it on to Gilberts mini table…

Fantastic three points tonight..truly fantastic.

Koz and Verm. Incredible

Personaly ive been waiting for this inevitable day for seven months, the day when our dear neighbours get there reality check. We knew it was coming, they knew it was coming, and its come.

The reality has always been simple. We are a super club and they are not.

268. Hear hear TMHT – we are THE super club πŸ™‚

I think that’s a perfectly reasonable way of seeing things TMHT πŸ™‚

270. g o s – nice try, are you trying to confuse me πŸ˜‰

Went up North. Went for it. Got the goal. Fought all night. Went above Totnum and further ahead of Chelsea.Nice.
    Before you ask Peaches, that is my match report πŸ™‚

272. dandan says:

Evening all. One for you guys who like stats. We hsve not lost a game when this back five play together. Just goes to prove what injury has done to us.

273. Thanks Micky, luckily that very nice Mr 26 is going to write a slightly longer effort πŸ™‚

274. Irishgunner says:

The face on that ha ha ha ha

Brilliant night, superb results again.
    It’s come, Terry.

276. Hi dandan – how is the lovely Mrs dandan?

Peaches,
    Thank you very much about your messages. Are you coming to Villa?

278. Irishgunner says:

Dandan – Hope you wife is feeling better πŸ™‚

279. Hi chas πŸ˜‰

280. gilbert o silva says:

Moi?

281. Micky – I certainly am, are we eating Turkish for lunch with the younger didit?

282. Oui, tu πŸ˜€

Hi dandan,
    Hoping everything will be good with your Wife.

284. dandan says:

Poorly Peaches, but at least they have ruled out heart. She is going to the respiratory ward as soon as a bed is spare.

285. gilbert o silva says:

Gilbert’s mini table is not big enough to accommodate a team with 42 points. πŸ™‚

Fantastic results.

Robin said we needed to win ugly at times, and tonight we did.

I’m sure that slipping to fourth will be a further big morale blow to the Spuds, who just a few weeks ago were squawking about how they could win the league.

Chavs to beat them at the weekend and really put the skids under them.

dandan,
    Best wishes to her from this stranger.

Phil Thompson……hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

289. Give her my very best wishes please dandan xx

Sorry, dandan.
    Hope she improves soon.

Hi Rocky,
    Its hard to see anything other than a Chav win. So I’m already looking at the bright side of that particular result. And its “shades on” bright πŸ™‚

292. dandan says:

Will do peaches, I showed her the messages on my I pad and she asked me to thank you all.

293. SharkeySure says:

From me too DD.

NIght all

Same from me dandan. Wish her the best.

295. TotalArsenal says:

Hey dandan, nice to see you back here. Good luck with your wife’s recovery!

From the Guardian this evening:

‘The mood of Arsenal’s impressive away support, who interspersed songs for their own team with encouragement for former player Fabrice Muamba throughout, was lifted further by news of Stoke’s breakthrough at White Hart Lane.’

296. Gooner In Exile says:

Found it and here is my big I Told You So reveal:

Gooner in Exile says:
    January 31, 2012 at 1:08 am

Just in case you hadn’t realised we will be 4th and 3 points behind Spuds on 19th March at the latest.

We will be level on points with them on the 25th March and celebrating St Totteringhams day on 5th May a lot later than normal but it will happen. (12 wins 3 draws 1 loss but one of those wins has to be Spuds at home)

QPR, Wigan and Wolves go down. ManUre win the league.

Gooner in Exile says:
    January 31, 2012 at 8:33 am

I just did the BBC Predictor Evonne and I was honest.

Spuds between now and March 25th have Liverpool away, Us away, United home and Chelsea away (on 24th March). They will lose all those. We in the same period have Liverpool away and Spuds home, So they will lose 12 points, we will win 4pts from those two games.

There are 8 games in that period, so Spuds will have 58pts and we will have 58pts, but be ahead on goal difference Simples

Evertonians will probably whinge about the goal wrongly flagged for offside.

But that was cancelled out by the blatant penalty that was not given for a foul on Rosicky.

We just don’t get pens these days, do we…?

298. Gooner In Exile says:

Actually I was a bit pessimistic with my prediction!

299. gilbert o silva says:

300. TotalArsenal says:

well done GIE – pretty impressive predictions there. I wonder what Rasp was predicting around that time… πŸ™‚

I’m sure they didn’t stop the replay of the offside at the moment it was kicked. πŸ™‚

302. goonermichael says:

Best wishes to your wife dandan. Hope it all goes well. I’m going to watch motd now

303. Gooner In Exile says:

Rocky….Milan home….but in the PL I can’t remember.

To be fair TA that was after beating Villa in the cup and I was full of bravado πŸ™‚

304. Irishgunner says:

Best wishes to her Dandan and to you too.

I’m off to bed now – can’t wait to meet those Liverpool fans tomorrow πŸ˜†

305. goonermichael says:

hanson is a total numpty. retard

306. goonermichael says:

great finish by nasri

307. goonermichael says:

hanson needs to get spanked by Balotelli.

308. goonermichael says:

hanson you huge front bottom. god what a moron.

Chas wrote this at the end of his match report just after Sunderland knocked us out of the Cup, and four days after Milan had spanked us 4-0:

“On the bright side, we’re still fourth and Chelsea are still shit. Spuds up next. If we beat them we’ll all be smiling again.”

It’s not always easy to stay positive after bad results – so props to Chas. Now he’s smiling πŸ™‚

310. goonermichael says:

barton is rubbish in these highlights

Cheers, Rocky.
    Smiling my tits off. πŸ™‚ (Apologies to Mrs P). πŸ™‚

“hurtled through, the ranks of blue”
    Nice.

I think, just think mind you, that I’ve calmed down enough to attempt sleep.
    So its a very very good night from him. Goodnight

^
    / \
    / \
    Jonathan Pearce describing Vermaelen’s goal.

315. Arsenalista says:

Please can we not start declaring St Totts day. There is a quarter of the season to go and we are only one point ahead.

Just seen MOTD really pleased with the team. Looks like Ramsey and Rosicky switched places a bit.

On to Villa, got a ticket today. Can we make it 7 ?

Jamie,
    No-one started declaring that really, it was just a heat of the moment thing.
    Arsenal… 12
    Spuds…… 1

317. Arsenalista says:

Just saying.

Dead proud of the comeback for the last few weeks.

318. oz gunner says:

About time Evonne, although it worries me! simply because delap hasn’t turned up (no doubt chained to your basement wall after you ogled him until his demise), and now your infatuation with Verm…

Although Verm is that tough he’d probably bust free dragging the wall down the street with him, run onto the pitch, and blast a header home for the mighty Arsenal!

But just in-case perhaps your new love is nasri or rooney???

319. robbinURpersie says:

Oh Piers Morgan, i can’t hear you? …that’s right, crawl back to the little hole you came from !!

320. evonne says:

Morning Oz – Nasri never, Rooney has nice hair πŸ™‚

Rasp – damn, I didn’t understand the St Totts day, oh well it is awesome to be above them again, especially they were hoping to win the League! The cheek of them!

GiE – make up your mind darling, when is St T day this year?

321. oz gunner says:

*** BREAKING NEWS***

Piers Morgan is missing! No one knows his whereabouts. Last seen at Arsenal Station, picture released:

322. Gooner In Exile says:

Morning Evonne, well as of the 31st January it wasn’t until the home game against Norwich. Wouldn’t want to bring that prediction much further forward.

RurP don’t you like Piers Morgan? πŸ˜€

323. evonne says:

GiE – that’s penultimate game of the season! Nay, have to be sooner than that. My birthday is on 27th April and we have Stoke away on 28th. It would be a nice present…hm…I am feeling lucky

324. evonne says:

Oh yeah, Micky, how was that for a corner last night πŸ™‚

325. oz gunner says:

morning all,

glad to have you back Evonne, the morning crew (especially Micky) has missed you

Good morning my very merry fellows

327. evonne says:

Thank you Oz. Of course Micky has missed me, I am his prime wind-up target, got to love him πŸ™‚

Chavs v Scum – a 5 all draw would be nice, all players exhausted, low morale, gutted, but a great game to watch for the rest of us

Evonne,
    That is so not true about me trying to wind you up.
    Incidently, I’m more than slightly cheesed off. In your absence, I put my time to good use and cunningly forged a near perfect Delap mask in the hope of seriously impressing you. I guarrantee you would have been fooled, well, right up until the moment when you realised the full horror of your mistake.

329. Red Arse says:

Morning early peeps! πŸ™‚

Evonne, nice to see you back on your morning throne. πŸ™‚ Now you need to work on the Cuckoo Club!!! πŸ™‚

RA,
    Your gravatar reminds me of the wise old country saying:
    Red sky in the morning,
    Shepherds warning,
    Red sky at night,
    Barn’s on fire.

Back later

332. Double98 says:

In Arsene we Thrust
    #gapminded
    #mindthegap
    #enjoythelasagne

Arsene Wenger the best there is, the best there was and the best there will ever be.

Didn’t know the results until this morning. Bloody fantastic.

Having only seen the MOTD highlights, Chesney didn’t make a save of note and we not only hit the woodwork but missed 3 easy chances. (RvP is fallible shock)

I go to work with a spring in my step

334. Gooner In Exile says:

BR, RvP is only fallible if he wanted to, clearly he didn’t want to yesterday.

Mind the gap.

Where is Herb’s Army?

One super post and then nothing. Hope all is well with him.

Morning all, we have an excellent match report from 26m today – would anyone would like to do some player ratings to go with it?

Morning Raddy, if you look in Arsenalnuts you’ll find the answer to your question.

Can’t we all know?

Herb must be loving it. πŸ™‚

Tell you on Saturday chas πŸ˜‰

10 for Vermaelen and Koscielny.
    9.75 for everyone else.

Rasp Not enough on the highlights to judge.

chas. Fine song and vid. but why?

Early start Saturday.
    chav v spud face-off.
    12.45 kick off.
    Lovely.

Rasp. Thanks.

BR,
    I was looking for that spud video called ‘mind the gap’, but decided not to post it on here.
    The Sneaker Pimps track popped up and it used to be one of my favourites, so I thought I’d share.
    No other reason.

Peaches’ mum wouldn’t have approved. πŸ™‚

348. evonne says:

Micky – πŸ™‚ x

What is Arsenalnuts?

chas. One of mine as well. Being out of the loop can you recommend anything new? My latest faves are Lanterns by the Lake and Mull Historical Society

Micky. It is a disease of the nether regions

OK folks, there’s a …….

….. New post …….

353. SharkeySure says:

Test

354. vietnam oto says:

vietnam oto…

[…]Brown Sugar: Match preview. « Arsenal Arsenal[…]…

355. how to play cribbage