I’m an Arsenal supporter and Windows 7 was my idea

As usual, the international break has left a vacuum in the lives of many football supporters. I believe most (myself included) would place club before country and so the major hope is simply that none of our players get injured.

To pass the time, I’d like to offer a few ideas up for discussion.

Here are some suggestions for common sense changes in the game:

1. The FA should be able to review and punish all challenges where injury has occurred whether there has been a red, yellow or no card shown at the time.

2. When a player has to leave the pitch due to a tackle that has led to a free kick, the perpetrator of the tackle must also leave the pitch and should only return at the same time as the injured player or when a substitute comes on. At the moment, the side that is disadvantaged by having a player injured is further penalised by being a player short.

3. The end of extra time should be signalled by a siren/bell through the PA system and not the referees whistle. The 4th official could be empowered to add more extra time if a goal is scored or the game is delayed for any reason.

4. Tactical substitutions should not be allowed in extra time, only for injury.

5. The offside rule relating to players ‘not interfering with play’ is too subjective. If a player is offside and draws a defender out of position allowing a pass to reach another player who scores – he is interfering with play in my opinion. It should be returned to the old system where if any player is offside the whistle is blown.

6. Technology should be introduced, certainly for goal-line decisions and possibly for an on-the-spot review of match changing incidents. The system works in rugby, tennis and cricket. The argument that it disrupts the game doesn’t stand up when you consider the time lost when players surround the referee when they feel an unjust decision has been given.

7. A player who has played for his club but has subsequently been withdrawn from an international squad should not be allowed to play the next game for his club side.

The groundswell of opinion calling for changes in the rules particularly relating to technology and the punishment handed out to offenders is growing. I’d expect that many supporters of Fulham and Newcastle have been recruited to the cause and would like to see more being done to try to prevent potentially career ending challenges.

Arsenal Arsenal has leant its support to the ‘Kick Kicking out of Football’ campaign. I’m not asking for a radical rethink to the way the game is played, but just some common sense measures to deter players from making reckless challenges and for the punishment to fit the crime

92 Responses to I’m an Arsenal supporter and Windows 7 was my idea

1. Red Arse says:

Morning,

Good Post (?) 🙂

It’s not surprising that in response to Murphy’s allegations that McCarthy, Fat Sam, and Pubis wind up their players to make reckless career threatening tackles, up pops Kevin Davies, Shawcross and Henry to deny these managers are bad eggs.

Yawn, yawn. It’s like Al Capone’s mother saying he is a nice boy and would not hurt a fly.

Morning Red Arse,

Today’s post was a sacrificial offering as I know the blogosphere will be very quiet.

The best example of a manager winding up a player that I can think of that didn’t (but easily could) have resulted in injury was the way sparky sent Lazybarndoor out against us last season. He was completely out of control. He was lunging into tackles, he tried to hurt RvP and obviously behaved like a raving loon when he scored the goal.

3. Red Arse says:

Rasp,

I think you have raised a subject that is very topical.

The nonsensical defense of the “thug” managers by their very thick players is laughable.

They are effectively defending the managers and admitting they went into these horror tackles of their own volition. “It weren’t him guv, it was all down to me!”

I usually don’t like to be vulgar, but these guys are so brainless, you get the impression that if they picked their noses their skulls would cave in! 🙂

4. meaner says:

“The end of extra time should be signalled by a siren/bell through the PA system and not the referees whistle. The 4th official could be empowered to add more extra time if a goal is scored or the game is delayed for any reason.”

What is the difference? It is still managed by humans.

“The offside rule relating to players ‘not interfering with play’ is too subjective. If a player is offside and draws a defender out of position allowing a pass to reach another player who scores – he is interfering with play in my opinion. It should be returned to the old system where if any player is offside the whistle is blown”

Old system mean less fluent game, which is not encouraged.

“Tactical substitutions should not be allowed in extra time, only for injury.”

Players can fake injury.

5. Red Arse says:

Meaner,

Your viewpoint is as valid as anyone else’s.

Debate makes the blogworld go around. I do not agree with your opinion on the offside rule. It is a “Blatter” nonsense. What is the point of a “fluent game” if the interpretations are so often open to an assistant’s individual perceptions.

Face it, analysis after the event leaves everyone confused by many decisions and this confusion allows “sly” players to cheat.

Very thought invoking post Rasp. Much to discuss.

Point 1. No argument. It is astonishing that the rules still exist.

2. Agree entirely, it is ludicrous that there is no parity

3. I am happy with the system we have. It has worked for us and against.

4. Or no time would be added to or taken away from the extra time.

5. I agree with “meaner”. No change is necessary, improved linesmanship is the answer.

6. Of course technology should be used. I would review all goals scored – there would be no interruption in the flow of the game, and the 4th ref would have a job apart from holding up the board!!

7. Agree, it would weaken Man IOU’s title challenge!!

RA. I am not sure I understand the thrust of your argument. Are you saying we should go back to the old offside system?

Morning Raddy,

Thanks for your thoughts.

I don’t see how a player (or 2/3 players) who are offside but don’t receive a pass can be deemed to ‘not be interfering with play’. They will be inevitably drawing defenders out of postion so making it an advantage to have players offside to stretch defences.

The audible signal over the PA system should be a mechanical process i.e. 3 minutes is exactly 3 minutes. The 4th official could maybe push a button (or something similar) to add 30 second increments if necessary that should be displayed on the digital scoreboard. Refs will not blow the whistle at a critical point i.e. as a corner is about to be taken as they want to avoid criticism. If the decision were taken out of their hands it would be fairer.

Hi meaner,

Yes, players can fake injury, but it would be against the rules.

The audible signal at the end of the game would not have to be managed by humans, just prescribed by them.

I assume you agree with the other points 😉

Rasp. I guess I think of Rugby League when you refer to a hooter, and I have poor memories of RL. Balck & White, Eddiie “up & under”, dull saturday afternoon’s waiting for the saturday evening standard to get the footie news, Dad falling asleep in front of the tele and being told to be quiet …. you get the picture.

I agree with your argument about the discretionary element of the new offside rule, but anything that promotes attacking play and goals is fine by me.

The offside one is tricky. I can’t think of a perfect answer. My suggestion would still favour skillful players since the timing of forward runs and through passes is an art that we excel at.

I used to love the way TH14 would torment the back line by playing with the offside rule – he must have been hell to play against 🙂

13. Red Arse says:

BG,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I had to pop out for a while.

I have never liked the “new” off side rule. Week after week there is a dispute, in one game or another, as to whether a player was “active”; not interfering with play;, coming back from an offside position; blah dee bloody blah.

Why was the rule brought in? It was purportedly to speed up the game and give the attacking side more of an advantage, allowing more goals.

Utter, utter rubbish, in my opinion. There has never been such a contorted, misunderstood rule in the history of the game. With the speed of the modern game, no “mere” linesman (assistant) can keep up, let alone process all the various computations this rule allows, (all at the moment the ball is passed/kicked, sometimes 40 metres away, and at the other side of the pitch to the Lino). In addition, one key element, that does have merit, has simply fallen into misuse. You know, the one where if a defender and an attacker are level the attacker is not deemed to be offside. Put another way, the attacker has to be clearly in front of the defender, at the appropriate moment, because there is clear daylight between them before offside can be given.

I try to be open minded about things, BG, and some qualified referee out there will tell me I am not using the correct terminology, but this is something I will never be persuaded to change my mind about. It is just another Blatterism, and the interpretations so subjective it just does not belong in football, but more suited to a game like chess. (which I love). 🙂

14. Red Arse says:

Rasp,

I like your idea about the hooter. It is not just used in Rugby League, but also Rugby Union. (which I also love). 🙂

The ref has enough to do without worrying about every nuance of “lost” time.

An official, other than the ref, keeps the time. The ref signals when there is time out, and time back on, when there is an interruption, thus the elapsed time is simply applied throughout the game and when the clock reaches 80 mins (90 in footie) the hooter sounds and the next time there is a “stoppage”, the game is over. No more looking at watches, swearing at refs etc, etc. Seemples! 🙂

RA. Firstly I am BR to you, after all we are cyber family 😀

You have won me over with your offside argument, it is just those occasions where the attacking player is not seeking an advantage and is in an offside position (e.g. out on the wings) where the new rules work well.

16. SharkeySure says:

Afternoon all

‘Next time there is a stopage’ can be quite a while if Arsenal have the ball. Alternatively you commit ‘a foul’ or simply hoof the ball out of play.

I’ll do the points one by one, Big Raddy style, in a mo

17. Red Arse says:

Sorry for the typo Big Raddy. 🙂

I am learning to touch type, but it is hard going and slow, with a lot of big mistakes, when writing more than one sentence, which I then go back to correct, but sometimes I miis the obvious. 🙂

18. Red Arse says:

BR,

Before Sharkey gets on my case, I am content to accept the current offside rule with all its imperfections. Blatter, who is a disgusting politician and uses football for his own aggrandisment, will never change a rule he brought in. Too much loss of face.

But, I will never change my mind on this, so I will withdraw from any further discussion on it, not because I am being sulky, but as I am immoveable on this, it is not fair on any other party for me to continue. 🙂

19. SharkeySure says:

1. Mostly agree, but don;t see that ‘injury sustained’ shoud be a requirement. If you do that then bad tackles which by some stroke of good fortune result in no injury would not get reviewed ie Henry on Gomez last week. On the flip side, Henry’s tackle on Zamora c/would still be reviewed, but passed as ‘acceptable’ as it was a bit of a freak injury

2. Open to ridiculous abuse. Every time Fabregas or Drogba tackled someone the opposing player could feign injury and ‘require’ 5-6 minutes of treatment.

3. As already stated, any amendments should be made clear to all in the stadium. Perhaps indicate the increments to time added on roughly as and when they occur, ie subs, injuries. Running total could be displayed beside official time.

4. Open to abuse, but as per my point 3. simply add the 30secs for a sub to the running total.

5. I’m not too sure onthis one. The old rule was definitely simpler. For me, a player deemed to be ‘inactive’ would have to be coming back upfield having failed to receive the pass he was making a run for. You would not be allowed to ‘stand still’.

6. Complete and utter agreement, with one caveat. Two challenges per side, one in each half, to prevent tactical usage.

7. Complete agreement, although that would still allow the ‘flexibility’ that could lead to abuse. Ie play Darren Fletcher at the Emirates, then don’t use him at home to relegation fodder like Liverpool a week later.

Good post that Rasp, very thought provoking …obviously !!

20. SharkeySure says:

“Before Sharkey gets on my case”

Lol Red….how prescient of you. I really hadn;t seen your update re offside when I wrote my comments about ‘standing still’ not being an option…

You either are in play, by waiting or moving forward. If not, then walk away from the action. Simples.

Anyone else remember Shearer letting the ball bounce through his legs resulting in either a goal against us or a Tony Adams red card. I do know it turned out bad.

21. Hi all

Well thought out post Rasp and your points were eloquently put. Being a girl I can’t possibly remark on any changes to the offside rule as along with most of my gender I have absolutely no idea what its about 😉

I absolutely agree with your first point about transgressions being reviewed by the FA and don’t understand their reticence.

Your second point is one that we have thrashed out many times and its definitely the case that the team that has been sinned against should not be penalised when they have a man recieving treatment.

I love the idea of a hooter to signal full time and agree that tactical subs in extra time ie time-wasting should be outlawed.

There must be a way for the dinosaurs at the FA to pull themselves into the techno age. We’ve sat near the tv reporters with their screens and seen how quickly video evidence is available – it will happen, what’s taking them so long.

Your 7th point was my idea so I’m not giving you credit for that one 😆

22. SharkeySure says:

Re-read your points Red..I suspect we’re in agreement.

Inverted prescience..?? Or just plain ol paranoia !!

I’m tired.

Touch typing…would you believe I learnt to do that approx 27 years ago. I’ve been using only two fingers for the last 15 or so though….hence my typinsons !!

23. SharkeySure says:

I actually think that pont 7 is ALREADY the rule. Not 100% certain though. I think the National FA has to officially complain or something like that.

24. Red Arse says:

Sharkey,

I think you are right re No.7, in theory.

However, it is allowed to be abused by gutless enforcement by officials who do as Ferguson tells them. (Darn, how did I name that poor man … tut, tut, I am sure his actions are exculpatory). NOT.

Why did you not continue with touch typing? It drives me bonkers having to look at the keyboard when I am composing a comment. I normally use more than two fingers, quick but error strewn. Bummer!

Hi Sharkey/Red Arse/peaches,

I look forward to reading your posts about the 7 things you’d change. I didn’t list my No.1 as it is a post all of its own 😉

26. Neamman says:

Yeah, I agree with all except 2 which is open to abuse. The new offside rule was kinda silly for me, too subjective.
    Sigh!!!! I am back in China so I have to find a bar where the EPL is on and in my town….. no such luck!! :<(

Now here's an idea for an article, where is the strangest place you have seen an Arsenal game? I have watched from New York to Vientiene, Laos to China. I saw the Blackpool game in Bangkok wearing my Arsenal shirt, there was one other gooner there as well. right opposite the bar I was in was a bar called Manchester United!! So stupid…. only a united fan would go there!! I wouldnt enter that bar if it were the last one in the world.. and I like my drink!! hahahah

27. rockylives says:

OK here goes:
    1) No brainer. It’s unbelievable that they haven’t brought this in.
    2) Cheats’ charter. People will be feigning injury all over the place. Imagine some rubbish player going into a 50/50 with Cesc, then pretending to be hurt and keeping Cesc out of the game for 7 or 8 minutes.
    3) Makes sense. It would probably have got us two more points at Sunderland.
    4) Good idea, but if someone wanted to make a tactical sub wouldn’t they just get a player to feign injury? Not sure how you could police that one.
    5, 6, 7) All good ideas.

28. Hi Neamman – London did us a great post from New York a while back, I’ll find the link for you. If you find a bar that you like you’d be welcome to do a match report from there …….. let us know.

29. SharkeySure says:

I saw a game at the River Plate stadium in Argentina …..whilst on honeymoon.

A year later in 1999 I saw Barca Arsenal CL game at the Nou Camp, whilst out there to celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary.

Let ’em know the score early doors I say…

Still married, and yes, to the same woman, before any smart arse asks. Red?

30. rockylives says:

Have just seen that Sharkey made the identical argument about point 2. 🙂

31. Irishgunner says:

Afternoon all – nice post with a difference 🙂

I have one in drafts.

Point 2 could be at the referee’s discretion. If it is clearly a bad tackle then he could send the offending player to the sidelines. If there is doubt, he could choose not to.

Hi irish, I saw an interview with TR speaking after the game last night and talking about the loss to chelski. His English is very good and he’s obviously a bright boy.

33. Neamman says:

Peaches
    OK no problem I plan to be in Thailand from mid nov to mid dec so ill find somewhere exotic. Ok I will fess up.. I also own a bar in Chiang Mai, Thailand if anyone visits there, we show all EPL games.
    Sharkey
    You sound like my dad, got married in the morning and saw the spuds in the afternoon at WHL with my Mum, obviously he was a Spud fan, she never let him forget it!!!
    One fact so far whenever i have seen us play in some bar in asia we have never lost. the laos game was the 2-1 win against MU a couple of years ago when nasri scored two.

My worst experience was staying up til 2 am one night in Malaysia to watch us play only to find out the advert was wrong and they werent showing the Arsenal game!!!

34. Irishgunner says:

He had plenty time off to learn it Rasp 😦

Arshavin played well enough for Russia last night, not in the game a lot but good when he was.

35. Irishgunner says:

I’ve watched Arsenal play while in Hong Kong – if we;re talking exotic places to go find somwhere to watch the Gooners play 🙂

36. Red Arse says:

Rasp,

1. Any dissent, such as mouthing off, running up to ref, etc, = 15 mins in sin bin.
    2. Any pulling of jerseys, preventing free kicks etc, outside penalty area, = 15 mins in sin bin.
    3. Any infringement of the 10 metres rule or refusal to retire at free kicks, = 15 mins in sin bin.
    4. Standing within 2 metres of the opposition GK at or before free kicks or corners, = 15 mins in sin bin.
    5. For being incredibly ugly; for example, all Spurs players, Tevez, Adebarndoor, ” ” (?), = 15 mins in sin bin. Repeat every 15 mins.
    6. Anyone doing girly squealing, or facial gurning after a soft tackle, followed by running around like a gazelle, = 15 mins in sin bin.
    7. Any referee, or lino, blind as a bat or who gives crap decisions against Arsenal, = 15 mins in sin bin.

The sin bin is to be a rectangular, open topped construction, (like a French pissoir), in which sinners must stand, without flinching, and made to listen to music by the slayers, while fans throw bad eggs.

The game will be cleaned up within 2 days of its introduction. Fact! 🙂

37. Red Arse says:

Hi Irish, 🙂

Long time no see.

If you are in drafts, I hope you haven’t gone commando? 🙂

38. Neamman says:

Love your number 5

What about, for walking on the cracks in the pavemment?

40. Red Arse says:

Neamman,

Wow! I have travelled far and wide but have nothing to match your adventures.

The nearest I came was while staying in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, I was invited to watch Arsenal, on TV, by a colleague I had just met. I agreed and was taken to what might be described as a Shabeen, or knocking shop and sure enough there was a TV, with no picture. There had clearly been a mis-communication, and I had to make my excuses and scarper. It must have been the brothel creepers I was wearing at the time! 🙂

41. Red Arse says:

Rasp,

Cracks in pavement? Now you are being silly! 🙂

42. Irishgunner says:

Me go commando?? Only on night’s out… I mean… 😳 I’ve said too much

43. Neamman says:

Nigeria is pretty exotic, ive only been to north Africa, never south of the sahara. Talking about Shabeens.. in China once I had some girl call me when I was with my wife in a hotel. i thought it was the staff and as I didnt understand a word I just said yes yes,, [I thought she was asking if my room was ok] my wife wasnt too impressed when 10 minutes later some young dolly bird in a 3 inch mini skirt showed up at our door!!
    Also I alone here at the moment.. 30 minutes ago I got a phone call from some young girl again I dont know what she said.. and I just said no no.. but I am sure if I had said yes.. someone would have shown up at my door by now!! China is like that!

44. Red Arse says:

Sharkey,

Still married to the same woman? Of course, why not? 🙂

I have a friend who is married to a bearded lady and she does not mind that he is ugly, provided he wears a brown paper bag, at all times. Love knows no bounds! 🙂

I watched a match in a bar in Bangkok and spent most of the first half persuading very attractive ladies to leave me alone. During the second half an elephant wandered into the bar!!

And I was traveling for the CL Final and was in Southern India, fearing a television failure I booked into a 5 star hotel on the proviso they had the correct channel. Needless to say that with 5 minutes to kick-off the channel went off air. After a major hissy fit they got me a taxi and took me to a bar showing the game. I blame the hotel for the loss. Had I not booked into that place (at vast expense), Jens wouldn’t have got sent off and Bobby would have scored our winning goals.

Neamman. I spent a couple of weeks in Chiang Mai – was probably in your bar !

46. Neamman says:

sighhhh Its saturday night.. I all alone in China but I just stay in my hotel room alone and drink wine and chat to you guys.. I hope my wife appreciates this!!! Thanks for helping me stay on the straight and narrow!!!

Neamman,

I spent 20 days in Beijing about 6 years ago. I found the family orientated activities they pursue in the squares and parks in the evenings very entertaining and they were always very keen to encourage others to join in.

48. Neamman says:

BR well come back and spend more money!!! hahaha
    Chiang mai a lovely place, much better than Bangkok.
    i took a day off work in Toronto to watch the Cl final in a pub there

49. Bob says:

Re exotic spots watching Arsenal above.
    I was in Pattaya,Thailand last February where most Premier League games are shown live at 10pm local time. I had been drinking in an Irish bar with several mates in the afternoon and promised to return at night with the proviso that they showed the Arsenal game.
    Imagine our disappointment when returning at 10pm to see the Liverpool game on the big screen. When we asked about the change of plan by the owners they pointed to a group of 6 caddies and Laura Davies sitting in the prime seats in front of the plasma. (Laura was playing in the Thai Open in Pattaya that week.)
    To a man ( pardon the phrase) we turned and left the bar. Well you would, wouldn’t you?

A bar 50 yards down the soi benefitted from our custom that night as we watched Arsenal there.

You are right RA. Love knows no bounds but not all love is eternal, I have had a few wives and loved them all, had a few live-in lovers and loved them all, had many great mates and loved them all but as with any personal relationship they are transient whereas Arsenal is a love that has endured pestilence, abstinence and time. An everlasting affair!

I have every expectation that when the time comes to shuffle from this mortal coil I shall have a final review of the great games I have witnessed (but don’t tell the wife who expects to be my final thought 😉 )

51. Neamman says:

rasp yes. I am in a small town and each night by the laje they line dance or do other events, very nice

Neamman. I would love to ….

Bob. Good lad, the only possible decision.

53. Neamman says:

so what is the best game you have seen live??

mine is the 4-2 game at Highbury in 2004[?] v Liverpool when TH14 got a hatrick. My worse game.. swindon league cup final in 68{?]

Neamman,

Do you speak Mandarin, Cantonese or both?

55. Neamman says:

Some mandarin, some thai no cantonese.. i can understand Fujien but cannot speak

You clever bugger, I found it nigh on impossible 😕

57. Red Arse says:

BR,

You would make a mint if you ever wrote your life story. Sounds as if it would be terrific! 🙂

I certainly think it would stand up there with Irish and her tales of commando nights! 🙂

I could have phrased this comment better, so I can only hope Rasp will let it stand! Errm … 🙂

Favourite has to be Everton 4-1 1998

Worst. The same as you 😦

59. Neamman says:

well some mandarin and thai is essentially give me a beer please!!!! hhahahah

RA. I have had the courage and more importantly the luck to have led a varied life. Long may it continue …..

61. Irishgunner says:

Red Arse: Alas I don’t remember my commando nights to put them down on paper 😉

I NEED a football fix.

63. Neamman says:

BR,
    yeah that game stank, I had seen the Leeds game the year before but didnt expect us to win, I thought Swindon was a walk over!!! :<(
    ok guys its almost midnight here Ive drunk three quarters of a bottle of wine, refused some young dolly bird and all in all been a good husband. Time for rest for this 60 yr old!!!

64. Red Arse says:

O.K. Neamman, time for some Cantonese lessons. 🙂

Char siu, siu yuk = Roast pork, and crispy pork belly.

Siu mai, = minced pork parcel as in dim sum.

Got to stop now as I am dribbling all over the keyboard and faint with hunger.

Tomorrow we will look at how you can speak Chinese by smacking your lips and muttering numbers, such as “number 27 = chicken in black bean sauce”. The Chinese are very clever to speak digitally! 🙂

Red Arse,

I went to quite a posh school and the Great Hall was an impressive structure with a huge church style organ up in the gallery at one end. There was a plaque to one side with the inscription “This organ was erected by the Governors in 1928” – I kid you not 😛

G’night Neamman, thanks for your company.

67. Red Arse says:

Bye for now Neamman. 🙂

Tomorrow you will be enrolled into the abbreviated names club, and will be known as “N”. 🙂

My poor fingers.

68. Irishgunner says:

I’m off too – enjoy your saturday night everybody

69. Red Arse says:

Me too, Rasp, for a time. 🙂

Your description sounds like the Great Hall at Merchant Taylors, not my Alma Mater, incidentally, but then all public schools have similar constructs. 🙂

Then again, public schools in the US of A are the antithesis of UK public schools. No wonder I get confused! 🙂

70. Red Arse says:

Good grief, mention commando to Irish and she is off with her shelaghlee (?) waving in the wind! 🙂

71. Red Arse says:

Night Irish. 🙂

72. Red Arse says:

Anyone know where Dandan is? I have missed his down to earth comments and Posts. 🙂

“You are right RA. Love knows no bounds but not all love is eternal, I have had a few wives and loved them all, etc”

I knew it, you are a sex maniac a male nympho, who has a leaning to the Arsenal.

I am flabagastered.

Hi kelsey 🙂

Red Arse,
    Dandan is on a 6 week holiday somewhere warm (med I think)

Dandan is near me in a far flung place and isn’t on the interner for the time being.He will be back home in about 2 or 3 weeks.

Spain has lost it’s AAA rating and therefore in a nutshell it will cost the country more to borrow money.With regards to Barca’s cash flow not liquidity they are about 140 million euros in debt.As i said before asset rich but cash poor.
    may have a baring on the proposed transfer if it goes ahead with cesc

.Read the excellent swiss rambler who explains it in all detail,especially our finances and his estimated value of 50 million for fabregas.

evening rasp,
    sorry but been busy this week in a tournament,however someone threw some red oil paint on the green last night which has somewhat disturbed the event.

Chicken Saag madras hot with onion kulcha for me tonight.

78. Red Arse says:

Kelsey, 🙂

BR will be thrilled to hear such a great accolade from you, because, alas, he was the author of those exhilerating words! 🙂

Mind you, I would be proud to have that as an epithet! 🙂

Red Arse,what is it about bald men 🙂 and I am talking about BR and that was addressed to him not you,sorry.

Reminds me of the late Spike Milligan who was bi pola amongst other things, and when he died in his eighties it was enscribed on his headstone”I told you I was ill” 😉

81. Red Arse says:

You have done it now Kelsey!

I have been driving myself mad with hunger, teaching “N” to speak Chinese. My stomach has been rumbling since. Now you come up with your delicious meal for tonight, and I can’t get to yours in time, so I have to go and root around in the bins, again, for something to sate my hunger. 🙂

Tomorrow, guys and gals!

Goodnight RA.

83. Red Arse says:

I cannot believe BR is a baldy, after all his success with women. I am hirsuite myself and totally unsuccessful! 😦

Them’s my last words, until tomorrow! 🙂

Bye.

Kelsey. You haven’t done so badly yourself 😉

Mmmmmm. Saag Chicken you lucky lucky man ….. It’s a simple spaghetti carbonara for me (the wife is cooking!)

Night All, Good to be back.

85. Watching France in the ‘X’ Factor breaks – Nasri is superb – Sagna injured 😦

86. Hi Raddy – nice to have you back, hope you enjoyed your break

Theres a NEW POST

88. goonermichael says:

Nice post
    Number 2 would be unworkable as when the (lying, cheating) “injured” player goes off he’ll take the player off who may not have even touched the diving chav/manc/spud

89. […] else, check out Tatty Nut Nut. If you didn’t catch our Kick Campaign video, take a look! Arsenal Arsenal have also lent their support to the campaign, many thanks guys, spread the word and get people […]

90. […] I’m an Arsenal Supporter and Windows 7 Was My Idea […]

91. chiang mai says:

chiang mai…

[…]I’m an Arsenal supporter and Windows 7 was my idea « Arsenal Arsenal[…]…