No Longer The Wonder Of You?

Written by BigRaddy

We need a new song to run out to. We have done ever since we moved to the Emirates, in fact I would guess that we have been a much less successful team since the powers that be adopted TWOY (the wonder of you). My guess is that less than 10% of Gooners and none of the team are aroused by this poor example of the King’s work, and surely that is the point of it.

I am imagining the meeting when the new song is chosen ……..

P. Hill Wood would have rejected out of hand anything from the past 20 years. I think he would have chosen a tune with a classical bent, not too highbrow. something traditional with an English theme, Jerusalem would be my bet. And it would be better than what we have at present. 60,000 people singing “And did these feet in ancient times walk upon England’s mountain green” etc. Stirring stuff I feel, though hardly representative of our current squad.

Fizman from the looks of him is more a prog rock. He would be a fan of Free and the driving guitar riff Alright Now could work as could Stone Cold Sober by The Faces, but I see him going for the perennial classic ELP’s Fanfare for the Common Man, a reliable but well trodden path

Gazidis being American would probably look into the great Motown back catalogue and I think he could vote for Martha and the Vandella’s Dancing in the Streets, though perhaps having a blue collar background he would be a Bruce Springsteen man. So the chorus of Born to Run would be my guess for his choice, which would get voted out by the rest of the Board who are unlikely to be Bruce fans.

Mr Wenger is a difficult one. I imagine that he has a cabinet full of Diana Krall CD’s with a few Mozart String Quartets, a bunch of Bach, and the first 3 Sade albums with which to enjoy his red wine . He may well have some early punk/New Wave as well, so a Jam number could fit him – Going Underground or Eton Rifles (actually that works for PHW!), but on reflection he will be aware of the great Arsenal tradition and go with Good Old Arsenal.

Pat Rice would of course suggest some traditional Irish folk. The Scousers having taken the wonderful Fields of Athenry, he could do worse than raid the Dubliners back catalogue and choose The Wild Rover which has the advantage of a clapping chorus. Simple and rousing.

Lady Nina is sure to be a Metalhead. I see her as a huge fan of Metallica and as such The Sandman is an obvious choice, but she would also love the classic metal sound of AC/DC and as such my bet is that she would go for Hell’s Bells or Highway to Hell, both of which in my opinion would be great choices.

As Captain Cesc would have some input, and I think he would check out other sports to see what works…. I recall him going to Twickenham during one of his injury breaks to watch a Calcutta match between England and Scotland. He was sure to have been impressed by the Swing Low Sweet Chariot echoing from the stands and I think he will suggest trying it at THOF. Failing that, he may go for a jumping song like I predict a Riot by the Kaiser Chiefs.

Whatever is chosen, as long as we get rid of TWOY it will be progress. We have suffered this dirge for long enough.

My choice? I go with Lady Nina………..

N.B. This article is tongue in cheek and I have no knowledge whatsoever of our Board’s musical tastes. Fun to imagine though!

131 Responses to No Longer The Wonder Of You?

1. dandan says:

Neat idea and article Raddy. Certainly we need that Elvis thing removed. Having seen the tone of recent posts can I suggest the Rolling Stones It’s all over now as appropriate

Hi dandan,

You seemed to think my comment about RvP yesterday was a criticism of RvP. If anything, it was just me empathising with him – I share his frustartion when it doesn’t happen for him ๐Ÿ˜‰

I definitely want RvP to remain an Arsenal player, I hope the arrival of Chamakh will relieve him of the burden of thinking he has to be the main goalscorer, he is as much a creater. I have said a few times that I expect Chamakh to be top goalscorer.

I agree with Raddy’s post totally. TWOY is just pants. It fails on all levels. It doesn’t inspire our player, it doesn’t strike fear into our opponents and you feel a complete twit if you try to sing along with it.

4. fred says:

Only one song to choose really ‘London calling’

5. dan j says:

song 2 by blur or ‘the boys are back in town’ both rousing options me thinks.. maybe get a petition going!

6. Markus says:

Ecstasy of Golf make the hairs stand up

Thanks jah gooner – and no thanks if that’s the best you can do

dan j – good suggestion, can you give jah gooner some lessons in friendly blogging please ๐Ÿ™‚

8. London says:

Another post in a growing line of entertaining classics, what am I the fifth poster…….it really deserves more.

Gazidis is definitely more Springsteen than Motown.

I would take anything rather than that dirge that is played at the moment…..but the thing I am noticing more and more at the games is how that song is winning people over……which is worrying.

9. dandan says:

Rasp no I did not take your comment as a negative one, it just amused me that just about all the squad have taken stick. Denilson and Diaby in Particular have done a reasonable job for us in the face of a lot of injuries often played out of position. The constant jibes that professional athletes don’t care is both laughable and insulting. Even Gallas in the strange bubble that is his gaelic world showed in his mad half hour that underneath it all he cares.

10. Robbie says:

Bigraddy, you may well remember back in the day, the northbank used to do a rendition of “WHEN YOUR SMILING” it was synonymous with Arsenal and would work very well today.It could be sung slow a la spuds “glory glory” and would sound great with 60 thousand people holding scarves aloft. Great blog by the way.

11. dan j says:

should i really waste my time ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

any news on defenders? we seem to be a ‘little short’ (no pun intended) got another song ‘c’mon feel the noise’ hopefully this would cause more aswell..

12. ArsenalBoy says:

IMO the song should be picked by the team.

Don’t care what they pick as long as it is a song picked by them… it would be more meaningful to the players to know that is their song rather than the board’s or the manager’s.

IMO TWOY is just not Arsenal, is boring and slow… more suited to a Mourinho team.

13. Arsenalaction says:

I said the same thing a last year. We need to get the fans rocking. Elvis is 2 slow.

What about Thunder by ACDC?

14. gooner v says:

let eboue choose the song!

15. Chris says:

I may be a lone voice but although the noisy majority are obviously in favour of a change not one of them has come up with anything better than TWOY to my mind. Is there anyone out there that agrees with me?

Hi Chris, I doubt it! – do you sing along with TWOY when at the Emirates? I may sit in more hardcore sections as I’ve never sat near to anyone who sings along.

I’d quite enjoy singing “Ya-de-da, de ya-de-dah, de yah-de-da de om bom bom” ๐Ÿ˜›

Best heavy rock guitar intro ever – still makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

It has to be something from The Who, as Roger Daltrey is a gooner.

Any of these will do.

Pinball Wizard = Arshavin
    Won’t get fooled again=dedicated to Adebayor
    My generation =PHW
    I`m a Boy : Theo
    Happy Jack :Wilshere
    Se me, Feel me : Vela (just for peaches)
    The seeker : cesc
    Substitute :Eboue
    Magic bus : the away team defence
    Anyway,anyhow, anywhere = Eboue again

For me it’s Pinball Wizard.

19. Matt says:

Ecstasy of Gold from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly would be perfect in my eyes! Would really get everyone going!

20. dan j says:

kelsey great choices ‘my generation’ would really do the job :-0

21. John says:

I think ‘Tired of waiting’ by the Kinks is appropriate, not just because that’s what we supporters are fast becoming, but also the Kinks are Gooners.

22. London says:

There are some great ideas this morning: Ecstasy of Gold, great stuff, I am sure we could change the title a bit and call it Ecstasy of Red and White.

โ€œWhen youโ€™re smilingโ€ as Robbie says this is already synonymous with Arsenalโ€ฆโ€ฆI am obviously too young to remember this. lol

And, of course, you simply cannot go wrong with London Calling and My Generation.

23. mangetout says:

It has to be a classic and they don’t come any more classic than this from the GOS – impossible not to be inspired

24. classic n its about arsenal n wil get the team going

25. bd says:

i dont like the song, if we are going to play elvis i think if i can dream is a much better shout.

26. Brendan says:

Check out the Arsenal Warchant on You Tube

Used in American football Florida state and now by Galatasaray also.

Makes the crowd go mental and very intimidating ! With Gazidis’ US experience who knows ?

27. aj says:

“I imagine that he has a cabinet full of Diana Krall CDโ€™s with a few Mozart String Quartets, a bunch of Bach, and the first 3 Sade albums with which to enjoy his red wine.”

Hey BigRaddy. Have you been looking at my CD collection?

Maybe that’s why I am a big Arsene supporter.

28. adygooner says:

seek and destroy – metallica

ROCKS!!!!!

29. fred says:

My Generation is too ephemeral and to me sounds to dated and difficult to sing-a-long.

My choice would be the atavistic and tribal drone noise classic ‘Seadrum’ by the Boredoms. No Lyrics but what a tune. Only problem is that its 23 minutes long.

Whatever tune needs to be slightly arrogant, cocky, uplifting, singable and relevant that is why I think London Calling works. ‘The Harder they come’ is also a possible

30. MIKE THE GREEK says:

i think the impossible dream from the honda ads would be a serious contender, listen to the words when its next on, a real rousing song, get behind it.

31. Fredrik says:

Just come to think of Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms and how brilliant it would suit us. Dont you think? “We’re fools to make war, on our Brothers in Arms”

32. irishgunner says:

I think Fatboy slim’s “Right Here, Right Now” was a good tune.

33. Nephew of Rocky says:

Im sorry but you lot are waaay of the mark…the avergae age of the squad is what 23ish and you want songs from before they were born to inspire them?! Have you seen the eclectic mix of players…do u think any of them kno about ACDC/THE CLASH/THE WHO…are you having me on!?!?

We are in a POP/HIPHOP/RAP/HOUSE generation…so if they wanna be inspired surely it has to be something which they can relate, get pumped up too or as us “youngsters” say GET CRUNK too!

The only suggestion i have heard which may just do that is Blur Song2…Highway to Hell…let it go grandad!! (Tongue in cheek no offence meant ๐Ÿ˜‰

34. fred says:

Nephew of Rocky the songs mentioned are not directly for the players but for the fans to help build the atmosphere. Therefore the atmosphere then inspires the players. The age of the players is of little signifigance.

As I have said previously it is important that the songs do not have an ephemeral nature and are only applicable for a given time so that fans grow into the song and the song grows into and fits the club.

by the way

You’ll Never Walk Alone is 65 years old and from a musical.

I rest my case

35. irishgunner says:

Got the tattoo done – its still a bit red and messy but will be all tidy in a day or two.

36. Harv says:

“For those about to rock we salute you!”(AC/DC) Cannons and all…

37. fred says:

glad to see the cannon facing the right way? historically pointing left, currently right

38. irishgunner says:

Fred – yep, got the proper cannon facing the right way.

39. Wow irish thats a lot of needlework ouch …… but very beautiful ๐Ÿ˜€

I think its hard to know whether an old song thats going to lift the atmosphere in the stadium is right or wrong for the players, either way TWOY hasn’t done it so it must be time to try something new.

40. irishgunner says:

Just a question:

What’s all your feelings on Suarez last night and the handball off the line?

41. irishgunner says:

Thanks Peaches ๐Ÿ˜€

42. I know handball cheating is a subject close to your heart irish and its a real shame Ghana couldn’t take advantage of their chance to be in the semi-final.

Sepp Blatter would have had to resign if the ref/lino hadn’t seen it and acted on it – what d’you think?

43. irishgunner says:

Actually, as contradictory as this sounds I think Suarez did the right thing.

I think FIFA are been a shower of hypocritical little bastards again.

My stance on Henry was always – I didn’t want the game replayed, nor Ireland to get into the World Cup as a “33rd” team. I just wanted that fat bastard Blatter and his plaything Platini to admit Henry cheated, THAT WAS LITERALLY IT. but they never did – they laughed at Ireland cos they wanted France in the World Cup.

Now, you see they want to ban Suarez even further. But does his punishment not fit the crime? – He got red, Ghana should have scored the penalty and he will miss the semi and leave Uruguay severely short.

Why should he miss the final too if they reach it? I’ll tell you why, cos that fucking twat Blatter is pissed that there is no African team left.

Its the same with the Eduardo dive – he was fucked around the place for weeks and yet there were others diving all over the shop.

It annoys me that FIFA pick and choose who’ll they castigate.

All they had to say was “Henry cheated and its not right” and that would have been the end of the matter for me. It never was about Henry, it was about them fuckwits at FIFA and UEFA.

Pardon all my swearing but it annoys me that can’t be consistent.

44. London says:

Good comment Irish

I like you think Suarez’ punishment already fits the crime.

45. London says:

Great shame though that Ghana couldn’t convert.

46. irishgunner says:

The way I see it London, Ghana missed their chance to benefit from Suarez’s actions.

The ref spotted the foul and took appropriate action.

No action was ever taken against France or Henry – basically cos they were France and Henry. As I said, it didn’t have to be action, just a “your a naughty boy” statement.

47. Its cos they is not very bright irish, they don’t think logically about what they’re doing and the consequences of their actions. Everything is a knee jerk reaction and mistakes get compounded.

Its the same with this ridiculous decision to keep Fabio Capello as the England manager. The man was tactically inept – I could have got the positioning better (mind you they should have given me the job 20 years ago) and given the team more encouragement to do well. He didn’t do his job properly so they’re going to give him another chance for ยฃ6m.

48. fred says:

Seen Stuart pearce save the ball diving to his right on the line for England. Stopped a certain goal. He got away with it and was not castigated. Only a few years after Maradona.

I dont think you can pick and choose when it comes to cheating and individuals.
    You either accept it or blame all cheating players equally.

If you blame all cheating players then there wouldnt be any players left to be fans of.

49. irishgunner says:

Peaches – All FIFA have to go is decide to either bring in retrospective punishment or not. They keep chopping and changing what they are going to do.

As for Capello – he got a lot wrong agreed but I said before the World Cup, England would get nowhere. Players aren’t good enough, simple as… He brough Wright-Phillips when Theo was the only other real option – not a whole load better. Should have taken Bent instead of Heskey, but Bent isn’t going to win you a World Cup.

John Terry and Rio Ferdinand were awful last season, Glen Johnson is so over-rated its hilarious. Wayne Rooney is World Class and he was off-form. Did the World Cup show how much ye relied on him?

50. irishgunner says:

Fred – Basically if Gyan had scored we wouldn’t even be talking about this. That’s what it all comes down to.

51. irishgunner says:

Too easy for Germany

52. joseph says:

60,000 fans 60,000 different songs the fact is everyone cant agree just stop complaining and get behind the song for the time being its the only one we have got.

53. MikeSA says:

Personally I want to puke every time I hear that horrible excuse for a “song” grinding away like some monolithic lullaby.

Far from just not being motivational, I think it actually has a detrimental effect in that it puts the players to sleep before they have to come out and play.

An anthem is supposed to make the hairs on your neck stand on end, not put babies to sleep.

I place the blame for the number of lethargic home performances directly at the foot of this crap.

I don’t know what mullet came up with that atrocious selection, but I’ll bet it was some old farts’ wife and now they’re stuck with it (and btw, I’m also an old fart).

54. fred says:

joseph i think you’ll find that we have only one Song

55. Very good article irish – Suarez has been punished according to the rules of the game, its ridiculous to suggest a further punishment.

56. irishgunner says:

Do you think FIFA will see it as we do though Peaches?

PLUS: Can we PLEASE buy Schweinsteiger??? My man of the tournament so far.

Hi Fred,

Do you happen to know patthegooner.

Good game, the germans as always are playing as a team, no prima donnas there.If the argies go a further goal behind or it stays 1-0 for a while, it may get dirty.

58. ArseChicago says:

Sounds like Schweinsteiger is up for a change; he apparently was booed early last season by the Munich fans. Some team like Real Madrid will buy him, surely. At some point there’s gonna have to be someone left for us to buy, right? Seems like we’d only have a shot at a star player if City, United, Chelsea, Barca, Real and the Milans pass on him.

59. ArseChicago says:

Not sure about you guys, but I find it really easy to hate this Argentina team. Tevez and Mascherano are two of my least favorites. Messi’s a Barca. DiMaria’s quite the actor. And Maradona needs an arsekicking.

60. irishgunner says:

ArseChicago – I think United’s power in the market is waning. David Silva, Yaya Toure would normally be heading to the red half of Manc land but are now going to the Blue side.

Why do Shitty need so many midfielders? Whose going to leave? Ireland? De Jong? Barry? Wright-Phillips? Everyone they bought last season LOL

61. fred says:

no idea who patthegooner is. hardly ever on blogs. Find those invloved too incredulous.

oops, probably means me too1

62. irishgunner says:

If that was anyone but Mertesacker they would have went down clutching their face for the next five minutes.

63. joseph says:

just one Song good one its going to be along day

Fred,

no probs.

So a team with no prima donnas makes it to the semis.Why do the germans always come good ? 11 out of 15 world cups, quarters or better.Slowly gathering momentum.Can England learn from that ?

65. Burgerkamp says:

Star wars – imperial march

That’s my suggestion. Should put some fear into other teams

66. London says:

I think the tune from Coronation Street is more rousing than the one we have at the moment.

67. irishgunner says:

This is THE song:

68. jaygooner says:

For early kick offs you cant beat “woke up this morning” by Alabama 3. That will scare the shit out of the cloggers who come to The Emirates. Maybe get Tony Soprano over and place him at the tunnel when they come out. Anytime we play Chelsea surely “Ashley Cole is a batty boy” would unsettle that lot, and obviously when the spuds turn up, “We are the Champions” by Queen.

69. ArseChicago says:

In terms of theme songs, how about “Can’t buy me love” by the Beatles? Seems appropriate and directed at those of us who want Arsenal to spend, spend, spend and probably still won’t be satisfied after the fact.

70. jaygooner says:

Having said all that the Arsenal Warchant as posted by Brendan is superb.

71. London says:

jaygooner

More should definitely be made of the Arsenal Warchant.

72. jah gooner says:

i suppose you was behind the transfer targets and how the fuck is joe cole not on there
    another schoolboy error from mr raddy.
    dont give up the day job son

73. irishgunner says:

Jah – cop on or fuck off. Your choice mate. You want to chat here, have some fucking respect.

I deleted your post and I’ll keep deleting shit like that. We welcome any views here but we don’t take bashing of fellow bloggers.

74. tommystout says:

Pardon me guys if i’m being repetative as i haven’t read the comments yet (i always do), but what a wonderful idea for a post, well done big raddy –
    my choice would be ACDC – For those about to rock we salute you, imagine them coming out of the tunnel to the blasting of those cannons… wow, beats Presley any day!

75. irishgunner says:

Jah – You are more than welcome here but if you’ve a problem with Raddy, take it elsewhere or argue in a civilized tone.

jah,

Raddy is not here at the moment, and if you have visited our blog before you will clearly see that we respect one another.

Also kindly read the last line of the post.

Your choice to behave cordially or perhaps don’t comment, thanks.

77. jah gooner says:

I Love Irish people.

Evening irish ๐Ÿ™‚

79. irishgunner says:

Cheers Jah ๐Ÿ˜€

You won’t believe how utterly fucking annoying I can be so don’t try me.

80. irishgunner says:

Evening Kelsey – How are you?

You shouting for Spain later?

81. irishgunner says:

Jah’s not getting it.

I can be more annoying, believe it or not.

ok,

gave him a chance, and he blew it.

yes irish certainly will be cheering on Spain.

83. tommystout says:

well someone had beaten me to it with ACDC for those about to rock, having read all the comments now i go for the warchant.
    nice tatoo I.G.

84. irishgunner says:

Can’t see anything but a Spanish win.

Funny how people were bemoaning the European teams and how they were underachieving and now it looks like 3 of the final 4 will be European and will probably be an all European final….

85. irishgunner says:

Cheers Tommystout ๐Ÿ™‚

86. tommystout says:

right its time to go watch cesc sit on a bench!

87. dandan says:

Jah have a look in the mirror son. Congratulations you are living proof that the old saying “you cant polish a turd” is still so relevant

88. jah gooner – you have one more chance to be civil and join in the spirit of our blog. Failing that I shall remove you forever – your choice

89. irishgunner says:

Poor Cesc – but on the up side I think it has put him right off moving back to Spain for now *in my mind anyway*

90. irishgunner says:

Evening Peaches.

You going to watch Cesc (on the bench)?

91. jah gooner says:

ok, i will be civil, im just having a bad day

92. dandan says:

Irish how is the hurting

93. Hiya – yep, our Cesc does not like warming the bench and quite right too – hes much too good for that.

Thank goodness for the world cup I say ๐Ÿ™‚

94. irishgunner says:

Jah – welcome aboard ๐Ÿ™‚ And next time you want to call me a Fenian cunt, its cuntess actually ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dandan – It was fine. Hurt a bit but I didn’t even let out a whimper ๐Ÿ™‚ having said that I don’t think I’ll be rushing out to get another one.

95. jah gooner – we charge extra for one on one therapy ๐Ÿ˜‰

96. irishgunner says:

๐Ÿ˜† that was a crazy few minutes

97. London says:

Deleting comments ???

What a crazy game.3 penalties and all were infringements.Yet again inconsistent referee,not understanding the basic rules.

Cesc made a huge difference looked so comfortable on the ball, and denied a stonewall penalty.Hope his shoulder is alright as he said on BBC for those not watching that he was off to see the doctor.

London, just read back.

100. London says:

I would have really liked to know what it was about BR’s post that could have possibly upset someone so much.

101. […] No Longer The Wonder Of You? Written by BigRaddy We need a new song to run out to. We have done ever since we moved to the Emirates, in fact I would […] […]

Do we close on Sundays?

Some of us have to work kelsey ๐Ÿ˜‰

is there no new post or am I on the wrong page.

There is no post due to a lack of news and input.

Writing nonsense when there is nothing to say is not what we should be about. Raddy’s piece yesterday was tongue-in-cheek but some bloggers were not bright enough to recognise that.

Normal service will be resumed tomorrow!

Fair enough, but it appears traore has been a very very naughty boy and will be shown the door.

Hi kelsey,

I have a very dodgy internet connection and struggle to get on this site let alone NN – can you expand on the Traore news or write a few lines for a post?

The News of the World report as only they can, that Armand Traore was arrested for โ€˜doing a Collymoreโ€™, and if (notice that word?) this is true then he should find his belongings in a bin bag outside Shenley before pre-season training starts. Even a rag with the reputation of the NotW would have had to double check their facts before going public with something that precise, (reproduced from Goonerholic)

Hmmmm …. I take it that means he’s been violent towards a woman? About as bad as it gets in my book apart from molesting children, but we don’t know the facts and should not condemn him.

Arsรจne has been known to ship out the ‘bad boys’, so I’d expect him to go if there is any truth to it. Let’s hope Kieran Gibbs can keep his nose clean as he is the natural successor to Clichy.

No other news and I am really looking forward to the Spain v Germany semi. I have so to speak, a foot in both camps.

It is not as one sided as many are suggesting.Spain were not at their best last night yet this is their first ever WC semi final whilst the Germans have been there many times, but never with such a young team, and the occasion may get to them both.

111. irishgunner says:

Least the clock is back – now for the trophies. Surely one follows the other, right?

Is that our new signing, irish ๐Ÿ™‚

40 degrees here today ๐Ÿ™‚

113. irishgunner says:

They are giving us a shirt we like and the clock is back, there is something afoot.

Although “We are the clock end Ashburton Grove” doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Its a toasty 14-15c here today ๐Ÿ™‚

114. Mayank says:

We could go for Wayfaring Stranger or Baby I’m going to leave you (In the Summertime) ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi irish,

Just had a look at your tattoo, should go well with the ‘I love Rasp’ on the other buttock ๐Ÿ˜†

116. charybdis1966 says:

orning all, this is probably a bit late but the Metallica song Radders referred is, of course, โ€œENTER Sandman,โ€ a track that has one of those tricky unpredictable riff progressions that messrs Ulrich and Hetfield are renowned for.
    As for my choice of song to replace Elvis โ€“ it would have to be โ€œAll guns blazingโ€ by Judas Priest. Iโ€™d be grateful if someone could put a Youtube link up for that as I canโ€™t do it at the moment.

New post ……

118. shaun says:

that fat yank song hasnt gone it was back for blackpool game i bet ยฃ1000 it wont be changed for another 3 years by then will have yank owner and be flying the american flag.

its simple bring back good old arsenal everyone knows it including other clubs everyone can sing to it. like the liverpool arsenal games liverpool sing never walk alone and laugh at us in silents with fat yank song.

119. In this grand design of things you’ll get an A+ for hard work. Where exactly you actually lost everybody was first on all the details. You know, it is said, the devil is in the details… And that couldn’t be much more correct right here. Having said that, let me say to you precisely what did give good results. The article (parts of it) is really powerful and that is probably why I am taking the effort in order to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Second, despite the fact that I can certainly notice the leaps in reasoning you make, I am not really certain of how you appear to unite the ideas which inturn produce the actual final result. For right now I shall subscribe to your point but wish in the near future you actually link the facts much better.

120. Nice post. I find out some thing additional difficult on unique blogs everyday. It will constantly be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a bit something from their store. I’d prefer to utilize some with the content on my blog no matter if you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

121. arsenal says:

why we dont have anthem song now?can someone step up and suggest so we have anthem song.

122. Outstanding story there. What occurred after? Take care!, http://goo.gl/bCqJbT

123. It’s awesome to pay a quick visit this web site
    and reading the views of all mates about this piece of
    writing, while I am also eager of getting
    experience., funny videos http://goo.gl/3GF3Rs