Messi transfer to North London – AA exclusive: “I need a challenge”

Following on from the news broken by Wrighty7 that the former Newell’s Old Boys player has agreed a 5 year contract with the Ashburton Grove team AA has gained exclusive access to an interview conducted with the pocket sized maestro and his agent Jorge Mendes explaining the reasons for his departure from the team newly sponsored by the Al Thani family of Qatar.

“Speaking to Thierry (Henry) when he was with us, he told me how competitive the nature of the Premier league was and it took my breath away; he told me about the fascinating tactics of teams like Manchester City, it was – how you say “Estacionar el autobús” – I very much want to prove myself against teams like these.”

He went on to say “Here in Spain there is only El Classico, after that the other teams are no challenge, my goals against them feel cheap”

“In England every team fights hard in the Premier League and strikers can be tackled, when they tried that against me, when Thomas (Ujfalusi) tried that in the Atletico game, everyone defended me and all of Spain was horrified to see such a tackle. They tried to ban him for ten months but I laughed because I was back playing in ten days! In England I hear the other team’s players lean over you when you are injured on the floor and abuse you? I want to show how strong I can be in a spot like that.”

It also became apparent that Messi is keen on a reunion with a former team mate, Arsenal legend and mainstay Cesc Fàbregas.

“I speak with my good friend Cesc regularly, he tells me what hard work EVERY league game is and what a challenge playing my style of football is in such a tough environment; of course it’s easy in Spain, no one kicks teams like Barca here. We share the same footballing DNA and I am confident I can show my quality away from Spain. I am tired of playing in a two team league. Cesc is right the Primera Liga will soon be like the Scottish premier League. He calls it ‘a pub league’ – what is a pub league?”

It’s no secret that Barca’s manager, and Messi’s mentor, has refused to sign an extension to his current 12 month arrangement and Lionel feels Pep is also looking at a new challenge, quite possibly in the Premier League and what better team to play with than Arsenal with their current coach more than likely retiring at some point during Lionel’s five year contract with Arsenal?

As if there were not enough reasons to make sense of Messi’s shock move the little Argentinian began to explain his disillusionment with the Catalan outfit:

“When we wore the UNICEF badge I was proud of my club for not taking money for advertising on our shirts; now we will have Qatar on our shirts I don’t understand what Barca has in common with Qatar, why…?” at this point Mendes cut him short to prevent any legal complications between his former employers and their new sponsors.

In order to placate his former team, Lionel Andrés was prompted by his agent to say if he would consider a move back to the team that made him once he has proved himself in England.

“Yes, “he grinned “I would like to come back and finish my career with Newell’s Old Boys” – proof positive of the class and sense of humour of the Ballon d’or winner.

Written by charybdis 1966

141 Responses to Messi transfer to North London – AA exclusive: “I need a challenge”

1. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Now Messi actually looks like a real man

Thanks chary for injecting a bit fun into the transfer madness.

Messi looks rather good in our shirt 😉

3. charybdis1966 says:

Morning Peachy, Gnarley – I hope we don’t get any irate Barca fans on here, but you’d think they’d have a sense of humour about it.

I’m tempted to get Wrighty7 to add a trackback/link for “authenticity”

Great work on the mocked up pic Peachy/Raspers.

4. Rasp gets all the credit for pic 😛

5. charybdis1966 says:

Oh right, but where have your legs gone Peachy ?
    Who is that, a young TH14 ?

6. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Evening peaches/chary

I’m not going to fall for the Messi rumours 😛 especially after being shaken up yesterday by Londres.
    & raspy about the potential signing of Samba.

7. charybdis1966 says:

come on Gnarley, let’s do the Bamba – it would be nice if it happened, but as Raspers said “emergency signing” doesn’t have the connotations of a proper signing.

8. gnarleygeorge9 says:

chary

On a more serious note, the 1st leg of the Ipswich tie, I hope that mon ami is ready for Roy Keane. This could be a tricky one.

Morning all,

Entertaining post chary, Barcelona fans across the world are in a frenzy of panic over the news 🙂

GG,if we can get £2.50 for Almunia, that would buy one of Samba’s toenails. Seriously, as chary said, an “emergency signing” (if that is really how AW described it) suggests a stop gap player probably at the end (or past it) of his career – not a quality, ready-to-go CB with prem experience.

Roy Keane’s been sacked, Paul Jewell is their new manager.

11. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Say what? Sacked? When?

12. arsenal4ever says:

Messi looks much better suited in an Arsenal shirt :-)!!!!

Last week, well overdue. They shouldn’t pose a threat to us under any management, but no doubt getting rid of Keane will be a boost for them as apparently the players hated him.

14. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Blimey rasp I just googled it 😆

Now I’m having visions of Cesc holding up the Cup.

15. Buying bacerlona messi is it a joke or real?

16. gnarleygeorge9 says:

I guess everyone on here will be going to Wembley.

Me, I guess it’ll be the old comfy couch…….again.

I agree arsenal4ever, and as you can see it is an official Arsenal picture as it is embossed with club’s name 😛

18. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Onyea

Its a joke. Arsene would never buy him 😀

Superb post.

The transfer merry go round begins ….. Messi to us ….. Arshavin to Man City … Wright Phillips to Tottenham ….. Bale to Barca !!!

Fine graphic Rasp

20. charybdis1966 says:

OG – it’s just me having a giggle. It’s a strike back against all the fabrications about CF04 going “home”
    Gnarley – I don’t think Jewell is actually taking charge tomorrow, only watching from the stands.
    Raspers, it’d be nice to think it has caused a momentary bit of panic amongst the Al Thani family’s team although I get some points in about how FCB have changed their ethos significantly.
    Cheers Radders, I think gooners need a laugh during transfer windows.

No it’s for real, I just checked on Championship Manager via my X-Box

22. Red Arse says:

Rasp,

Your 9:48 is a bit of a harsh way to describe Sol! 🙂

23. Pls mr wenger arsenal has money to buy quality players. You must add one striker and one central defender.

24. Red Arse says:

Rasp,

What do you make of the rumour we are going to buy Ghengis Kant?

He is supposed to be a right terror, so I hear! 🙂

😆 Red Arse, you’re on good form this morning!

26. Red Arse says:

Rasp, Chary,

I think you two should go on a road show. Definitely lightened up the morning. 🙂

27. Red Arse says:

The one thing that has me worried this a.m., is that tho’ I did not want to believe Peaches was a dipsomaniac it seems, even this early, she is legless again!

28. charybdis1966 says:

Not a bad idea RA, I can be Bud abbot, to Raspers’ s Lou Costello !
    As long as I get some groupies.

29. king gooner says:

who gives a f**k what the barca boys think-it’s a tiny drop of payback in the ocean of shit we’ve had to put up for years from them.more please!

30. charybdis1966 says:

Glad you liked it K Gooner – I’d like to think this would make a few gooners grin, but if it annoys a few Barca fans also, then so be it. 🙂

31. Arsenal should forget about socambell. He is not the type of a player arsenal need now.

32. Lionel Messi says:

Just talked my friend Carlos Puyol he has signed for Arsenal and will make his debut very soon he may tommorow he’s heading to North London for his medical.

33. charybdis1966 says:

Good one LM – we need a stand in mascot for when Gunnersaurus is feeling a bit poorly.

34. Lionel Messi says:

It was shrewd business by Arsene Wenger 7million plus Almunia in exchange.

35. charybdis1966 says:

True OG, while he performed admirably for us last season, he is definitely on the decline now.

36. Gooner in Exile says:

I see ‘Arry after appearing to lose out on Beckham he now is looking at bringing in P Neville.

Desperate for media attention Mr Redknapp?

Maybe we should start getting #MessitoArsenal trending on Twitter and I’m sure we could substitute “a source close to the player” for Chary and get this in the tabloids by morning.

37. charybdis1966 says:

That would be cool GiE – it’s probably little different to how 95% of the transfer “stories” start.

38. London says:

Lionel Messi has been spotted in leafy Hadley; North London accompanied by estate agents, one of which said that Arsenal’s new signing is looking for a five million pound home to accommodate his whole family equidistance from the Emirates and the training ground in London Colney……..watch this space.

39. London says:

I am very worried about Walcott’s future at the club if Messi joins in this window, the young Englishman is not going to be a happy bunny.

40. London says:

There are so many things to think about: like what song shall we use that incorporates his name.

41. Rohan says:

hahahahahha..gave me a good laugh did this one. Quality

42. London says:

Ahh this is getting too complicated, questions, questions, questions, what position should he play, what song should we sing. Are we really sure that we want this Argentinian dwarf?

43. Red Arse says:

Dwarf, London?

He is a giant among our many little people, although I hear he has tiny, tiny, little feet! 🙂

Chary – pure brilliance 🙂

We need someone to be ready to step in if Theo gets injured.

45. charybdis1966 says:

Cheers Rohan; London how about we rotate him with Jack to give him a breather?
    Song wise how about “Lionel- woo-oo-ahhh, we pinched him from Barca, there is no quicker passer” ?

Cheers R lives. 🙂

OK, a source at the club has given me some details of the deal.

It’s a deal worth £75 million, but not all in cash.

We’re giving them £15 million in cash, plus Denilson (£12m), Almunia (£10m) and Eboue (£38m).

Barca also get additional payments if he turns out to be any good.

47. charybdis1966 says:

Good point R Lives, additional payments on proof of quality as we wouldn’t want a dud to “kill” Randall’s progress.

48. Red Arse says:

CharyB,

You forgot to report that Messi spurned Manure and the Chavs. You reported that Cesc played a major role in his arrival at Arsenal.

What you failed to report was that they both have appealed to Pique and Iniesta to join them, especially after Pique was spotted wearing an Arsenal shirt over Xmas and Iniesta was seen kissing his Gunners badge, as well as his arse!

It was very remiss of you to fail to mention these important disclosures, but it at least stopped the site being overrun by maddened fans from all three loser clubs! 🙂

49. saidu ali says:

Barca want 2 use messi to swap up fabregas.if fab4 move this january then later on they will say no transfer room for messi.to prove d reality let them allowed him to come this january.if not fabresgas is not 4 §ale:->

50. Legless peaches here, I reckoned Henry’s return to training with the team was worthy of a Gravatar. Welcome home Thierry 😀

Messi is shit.
    We need a gazebo signing like Phil Neville….sorry, marquee signing.

52. Jay says:

hahahaha GREAT post I’m having some good laughs mates.

P.S Messi does look like a man in an Arsenal shirt

53. London says:

gazebo signing lol

54. charybdis1966 says:

Yeah RA, I thought discretion was the better part of valour in this case, LOL.
    Jay – you’re welcome.
    Chas – “Gazebo signing” great stuff.

55. gazebo 😆

Ok, you can all relax now, I’ve got my Barcelona tickets so I won’t be throwing a hissy fit, its so tedious waiting for the white line to fill in with burgundy to get into the box office 🙄

56. Red Arse says:

They won’t let you on the ‘plane Peaches if you can’t even walk the white line (well it seems you are at the Burgundy as well?) to get into the Box Office! 🙂

Peaches, much as I love Thierry, I’m already missing the legs…

58. Smith14 says:

Why would we need Messi when we’ve got Super Nicky Bendtner?

Chas. Gazebo 😀

Peaches. Very early to be on the pop!

60. Red Arse says:

Smithy,

That’s my worry too. I just cannot see how we can slot Messi into the team ahead of lead boots Bendy, the barndoor miss-er!

What a quandry!! 🙂

61. Red Arse says:

Chas, I think they are wicked for laughing at your “typo”. You were clearly referring to Gazpacho, a nice raw vegetable Spanish tomato soup, which sums Messi up nicely.

It enables him to fart all over the pitch at great, speed and with a reverse flick, blow the ball into the net! 🙂 A gastronomic genius!!

62. Danish Gooner says:

i dont want no more fucking midgets in my team.

63. Red Arse says:

DG,

Agreed. Copulation on the pitch is so non de rigeur! 🙂

He’s so two footed its a joke. Waste of money.

Thanks for original post Chary.
    Does anyone know of a decent Arsenal blog site that features girlie legs? Football’s alright, but…needs must.

66. charybdis1966 says:

You’re welcome MDi89 – have you tried this : http://www.goonerettesonline.co.uk/

No legs!

68. Conor says:

Brilliant article would-be great if our papers run it show them stuck up catalans we not pushovers

69. Ok if I must, but don’t tell Rasp 😆

70. charybdis1966 says:

Conor – it’s precisely because the spanish papers are happy to regurgitate stuff like this I felt we should push back a bit.
    The strange tihng is our own media are complicit in this campaign to get rid of the best talent in the Premier League.

Aaaaaaaah…all better!
    Can’t stay and enjoy, work calls.

72. Just read about Ryan Babel being charged for his tweet of Webb in a manc shirt – something wrong there

73. charybdis1966 says:

Peachy, proof positive that Fergie has the FA in his pocket; the drunk, jocko retard.

74. SharkeySure says:

Cracking post Chary…..a real rib tickler.

Gazebo. Lol…well played there Chas !

75. charybdis1966 says:

Thanks S Sure, I’m half hoping a hack picks this up and takes it as an actual transfer rumour.
    That would be a welcome reversal of the usual scenario re. Arsenal Barca transfers.

76. charybdis1966 says:

So, it’s confirmed, the Verminator “had a little setback” over the weekend and Wenger says they are looking for a centre back. No mention of “emergency/stop gap” or proper medium-long term replacement so we’ll have to wait and see.
    It’s been confirmed that Chesney’s in goal tomorrow.

77. Wrighty7 says:

Ha ha!

Blinding stuff there.

I tell you something, Messi really suits that Arsenal kit doesn’t he?!

78. Hi Wrighty – you and chary could do a double act 😀

79. That’ll be the Samba then chary, much as I love Sol he still hasn’t got his fitness back after the summer and unless AW thinks he can crack the whip and get him into shape, Samba is the no 1 for me.

80. charybdis1966 says:

Hiya Wrighty – yeah, your thing the other day got the cogs in my little brain whirring ! Who knows what might result from this.
    Peachy – I’m hoping for the Bamba too, but whoever it is the sooner the better, the suspenders are killing me.

81. ryandanielwood says:

Haha, loved the post and the comments.

I would love to see Xavi’s face if we did sign Messi.

“Fabregas is really on loan until we decide to bring him back home” do you all remember that?

Never been so irked by a smug little Spaniard in all my life, well not since Malaga 06 but I won’t go into that…

Still you and your little friend In-ya-keista didn’t outshine the lil Argie dwarf at the awards eh?

GG…..

What do you call an Australian cricket fan with a bottle of champagne?

“Barman”

OK. That was the last one …. promise

83. Gooner in Exile says:

Bugger anyone seen the Vermaelen news, broke down again on Saturday and they’re off to find more specialists.

Really need a CB now, so apparently we have added Marquez to our wish list, Thierry is sorting the paper work for him to come back from New York Red Bulls and Thierry has decided to offer any assistance on the pitch we need for the next 3 months.

84. crooked says:

now why would a proud trophy winner leave a trophy winning team for a team who can’t beat a team like Leeds and be trophyless every single season?
    why would he choose to leave a team that has 5 other Ballon d’or players to play with denilson, diaby and the awful rosicky.

funny though how anyone would think that.
    you would refuse to play with denilson too

85. SharkeySure says:

I for one am not wholly convinced by Samba. I’ve seen him have some pretty awful games. Then again I do know that he’s a monster, but think we already have one of those in Big YoYo as GG9 calls him.

So yeah I’m unconvinced/undecided on this one.

I really liked the look of Bartley on his one CL appearance, and by all accounts he’s doing wonders at CB for the Blades. Any defender we get in needs to be able to understand and live with playing the Arsenal way and recognise that he’ll mostly be communicating with his two full backs thru a loudhailer, as they bomb forward repeatedly. He”ll often need the same loudhailer to communicate with our keeper as we play such a high line.

Its a very diffeent kettle of fish for the likes of Samba, Cahill and Hangeland who play in teams where the back five practically form a huddle for most of the game.

86. SharkeySure says:

Crooked…very funny answer to a completely satirical post…well played there.

No honestly, I’m being serious. Lol

87. London says:

Ooooohhhhhhhh………Marquez…….now your talking……..a player that really can play CB and DM and I mean proper DM…..this is big…….Captain of Mexico…….has been round the block…..I think he played for THEM in Paris…….this is good people……this is better than Samba.

88. London says:

It’s been along time since I burst out laughing while reading a comment on a blog but BR’s at 6:12 made me do just that…..what do you call an Australian cricket fan with a bottle of champagne?………. Barman……how good is that?

89. London says:

Whooops, I might have to revise my thoughts……I have just read crooked comment and if I wasn’t so shocked would be rolling around the floor laguhing.

90. London says:

Crooked I am going to give you the benifit of the doubt and say that English is not your first language but if I am wrong and you are a native of these shores and you are a supporter of our wonderful football team then you really, really need to learn the difference between someone being serious and someone totally taking the piss, that is unless you are in which case this joke is on me………but I doubt that.

91. London says:

That’s five, OK I surrender.

92. SharkeySure says:

London, your surrender is accepted, respectfully of course.

I like the thought of Marquez too, but its not exactly a hot rumour at the moment though is it..??

You talk of him playing alternate positions, half the National side seem to do that. They’ve a guy called Rosario who’s equally at home at RWB, RB, CB, DM. In their fantastic clash with Argentina in 2006 WC, they were mesmerising as a unit which switched between formations at varying points in the game. It was a similar thing when they played England last summer before Capello’s boys set off ‘to bring the trophy home’ (TM and LOL?).

I’ll try to find the article about their fluid set up, its on Zonal Marking somewhere.

93. Gooner in Exile says:

Marquez was a joke, i’m quite surprised at 31 he decided to bugger off to the States. Although he always seemed older than that.

94. London says:

Hi Sharkey

I don’t know Rosario but Marquez is one of a few players that can genuinely play CB or DM.

95. London says:

When was Marquez a joke?

In the World Cups?

In the CL beating us?

96. SharkeySure says:

Here’s te article:

Oh and it turns out that Rosario has changed his name to Osorio by deed poll in the last 48hrs. I’ll give my Mexican contact a slap next time I see him, hes supposed to keep me ‘in the know’ about that sort of thing.

Cue another Comedy Gold comment from Crooked about Osorio’s name change..?? Bated breath over here !

97. SharkeySure says:

GiE its cos he’s been around forever. I rate him as a decent player and a great leader. Gotta agree with London, he;s te genuine article at both CB and DM. Yasya can do it as well.

Neither are as good as Alex ‘SheepsHead’ Song though

98. London says:

There is only one SheepsHead.

99. Gooner in Exile says:

This boards gone giddy today.

I mean my suggesting him was a joke. One of the best Centre backs I have ever seen. Reason being unlike most of the current English clogging centre backs he was very rarely on his arse sliding into last ditch because he read the game so well. That’s also what has been so good about Big Bad Johan in recent weeks.

And that reminds me we need a song for Big Bad JD. To the tune of My Gang:

Joh-Han Joh-Han Joh-Han Joh-Han Joh-Han Joh-Han Joh-Han DJOUROU

Look for the guy singing it in the Clock End on his own against Wigan.

100. SharkeySure says:

Okidoke GiE. I knew it was just a faint rumour, but completely forgot that only I’d read it on here whilst at work earlier.

Alzheimers as well as Typinsons, and I’m only 43. I might as well kill myself now. On second thoughts I’ll wait til late May so I can squeeze in a trip to Wembley to see Cesc lift Old Big Ears.

SS. Don’t do it – you have yet to fully inculcate your kids into Goonerdom! Once they can get to the Grove on their own then perhaps it is time to consider the Gentleman’s way out ….

102. gnarleygeorge9 says:

What do you call Great Britain surrounded by a square, a postage stamp 🙂

103. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Whats the difference between a postage stamp & Great Britain? Great Britain drops in value 😆

104. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Whats the difference between Labour & the plague. Labour has been declared a disaster 😛

105. charybdis1966 says:

Hi Gnarley – looks like it’s just you and me around to see a moment to make me a little proud – my post has got “Top Story” billing on Newsnow. http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Arsenal/All+Sources
    I’m the 4th story on the right hand side
    Cue Oscar acceptance type speech…

Well done Chary. I’ve had too much bloomin work today to join in properly, but it was lots of fun. Get in!

(We must know someone who can send a link to a Catalan newspaper – surely!).

107. gnarleygeorge9 says:

chary

Its about time a post like that came out re The Arsenal & transfers. Well put together, & no doubt it went all the way to Spain 😆

On a more serious note. Things have gone from bad to worse up in Queensland. I don’t no wheather you have had any vision of the flash flooding over there in Blighty, but 😯

Over the years Australians have given billions of $$$ in aid to other countries, it will be interesting to see how much help Queensland gets from OS = zero I bet. The only country that ever comes to our aid is the USA usually.

“Estacionar el autobús” – comic genius Chary 😀

109. gnarleygeorge9 says:

chary

What was that old saying, ‘start a movement eat a prune” 😉 well now it could be replaced with “start a movement read a chary post” 😆

I for one will do what I can to further the cause. If we knock Barca out, it may help the chary cause as well.

Gnarley
    Seen some incredible footage of cars being swept away and whatnot.
    Is it all just from extremely heavy rain?

I believe the England cricket team tried to help out but had to stop because the little urn they were using to bail with was not effective enough…

111. Well done chary – its great when one of our stories hits the NN top ten 😀

112. gnarleygeorge9 says:

RL

The England test team had to go home early, it is too expensive for them here.

What was that old Barmy Army song “We’re fat, we’re round 3 dollars to 4 pounds”

GG 🙂

Peaches
    Nice to see the legs back 🙂

About to get on plane. Catch you all on here tomorrow.

115. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Oh yes the legs are back 😛

116. charybdis1966 says:

Gnarley, it does look quite grim viewing, it reminds me of the poor people in New orleans and how much they suffered and I fear it may be a similar scenario for the “banana benders”(is that the correct term Gnarley?)
    If just one Catalan has read that and a seed of doubt has been planted then that’s an added bonus.
    The main point of my post was to make my people(the Gooner kingdom)smile a bit, and mission accomplished there.
    And as I said, I got AA onto the “Top Stories” bit of Newsnow – you’ve got to be liking that. 🙂

117. Rocky – It seemed the site wasn’t the same without them 🙂 Safe journey

118. charybdis1966 says:

R Lives, I was wondering who would spot the “Park the bus” gag. 🙂

Anyhow time for me to turn to in, night Peachy, R Lives, Gnarley and all gooners.

119. gnarleygeorge9 says:

chary, as Agent 86 used to say “annnnnnndddd loving it”

120. gnarleygeorge9 says:

yep I’m off to.

Londres

I’ll be watching you 🙂

121. […] Messi transfer to North London – AA exclusive: “I need a challenge” Following on from the news broken by Wrighty7 that the former Newell’s Old Boys player has agreed a 5 year contract […] […]

122. sixx pac says:

I think the signing of Messi is an amazing coup. Him,Nasri and VP upfront will be absolutely lethal. But,typically, Arsenal.com are the last to confirm the transfer 😦

123. Ziggy says:

Messi has Arsenal DNA in him and secretly always wanted for the best team in the entire world – Arsenal FC. It seems at last his dreams may come true!

124. simic says:

fun to look but that is laurent koscielny body stucked with messi’s head

. Simic How and why do you know that?

126. ArsenalAndrew says:

A masterpiece.

Every sports journalist should by law be forced to print out and pin up on their wall as THE template format for “reporting” any old twaddell with maximum apparent authenticity. The bus was a particular highlight and predict it will be copied by others when we play equivalents in the German, French, Italian etc leagues.

Sincere commiserations to Queensland, looks horrific. Don’t underestimate UK ability to help mop up tho.

There’ll be two of us at Clock End for the Wigan game; a decent song for Djourou well overdue – nice one.

simic,

Well spotted, it is Koscielny’s body

128. charybdis1966 says:

A Andrew – it does seem to be the way Libal football, sports.co.uk and most bollocks-driven football websites seem to operate when it comes to transfer rumours.
    Morning all.

Morning chary,

Congratulations on penning the post which has had the 2nd highest number of hits on AA (Rocky hold’s the record you won’t be surprised to hear)

We’ll have to encourage you to lie with style more often 😛

130. charybdis1966 says:

Cheers Raspers, but Rocky is a professional writer and I’m only a keen amatuer enthusiast so I’m quite happy to be second to him. 🙂

I thought I’d try a spoof(ok, lies) as it’s something less serious than what I usually write about.

There’s a New Post

132. SharkeySure says:

Simic and Crooked, separated at birth, reunited on Arsenal Arsenal..??

Maybe we can get Cilla Black and her Surprise Surprise team to do a special one off show about it..??

It was an excellent piece and in keeping with the mood of supporters at this time chary. The transfer windows are a time of torture for gooners. I don’t want to get too political, but I’m tempted to put a list of the worst sites for telling lies (as opposed to witty satire 🙂 ) with goal.com near the top.

There is obviously a direct correlation between sensational headlines where the truth is secondary and advertising revenue.

134. telepromptinGUK…

[…]Messi transfer to North London – AA exclusive: “I need a challenge” « Arsenal Arsenal[…]…

135. Akhmad says:

Messi looks gay in thay shirt =P

136. funny pics says:

funny pics…

137. Mouse Tracking & Heatmap Analytics | Phoenix Prime…

138. You might be surprised by just how quickly you achieve the success you’re seeking when you have a goal and a daily schedule.
    A number of benefits associated with Organization connections a person of
    incorporate. Many of us remember the days of the HUGE networking parties where you would
    go and talk with someone only long enough to receive their business cards.

139. iphone news says: