BT Sports ad to help push Arsenal to success

The new BT Sport ads appear to have been deliberately chosen to wind us up by highlighting some of our darkest days from 2013-14.  First out of the traps was an ad featuring our 5-1 thrashing by then-flying-high Liverpool, with alternating visions of exuberant Scousers and depressed Gooners, supposedly taking in the events in real time.  And BT Sport followed that up with a number based on the worst of all, our 6-0 humiliation at the Bridge.

Some (including our very own Evonne/Eddie) took umbrage and have complained about the bias at BT Sport their choices appear to betray.  (Chas even posted something suggesting that the senior marketing bod at BT Sport was a paid-up Spud.)

I understand the feeling, every one of us was horrified to watch those games, plus the 6-3 capitulation to a referee-assisted Man City and the 3-0 slump to Everton.  Even the defeat at Old Trafford, although only a single goal, was embarrassing in its own way, given how many lesser teams went there and got one or three points last season. It is painful to see moments such as those again.

But I’m pleased that BT Sport chose to highlight some of our heavy defeats.  It is a fact that we were hammered in those games, and it is also a fact that we fell short in the race for the title in large part due to our abject failure to take many points from our top-seven rivals, especially away from home, where our record was a pathetic P6 W1 D0 L5 F5 A21.  If we are serious about challenging for the title in the coming season, and right to the end, not just up until March or April, our record against the other top sides simply has to be improved.

Of course, our remarkable consistency last season against sides from the remainder of the league is something to respect, but each one of the five away defeats to rivals that we suffered last season is a reason for revenge.  We should be pleased that those defeats are being rammed down our throats now; next season I want to see the players and the fans take those defeats and avenge them with better performances and better results, against those rivals, home and away.  To use a footballing cliché, I hope that someone like Steve Bould pins a list of those results to the dressing room wall and challenges the players to find motivation in them.

So I won’t be doing any complaining to BT Sport, in fact I may send them a thank you note.

Written by 26may1989

98 Responses to BT Sports ad to help push Arsenal to success

Damn right 26

Bend the lot of them over and……

2. 26may1989 says:

Come on, Evonne, you know you want to tell me I’ve got it all wrong…..

“But I’m pleased that BT Sport chose to highlight some of our heavy defeats. It is a fact that we were hammered in those games, and it is also a fact that we fell short in the race for the title in large part due to our abject failure to take many points from our top-seven rivals, especially away from home, where our record was a pathetic P6 W1 D0 L5 F5 A21. If we are serious about challenging for the title in the coming season, and right to the end, not just up until March or April, our record against the other top sides simply has to be improved.”

EXACTLY: bolloxs to BT but maybe just maybe they wanted to show games were loads of goals are scored and we were the unfortunate victim,or am I kidding myself.
    Anyway I hope all the games they show end 0-0 and if they show our games we shove it up their Arsenal.

4. RC78 says:

Unrelated but saw a post regarding the captaincy. I always like captains to be central defenders or central midfielders (ideally from the Club’s country or at the club for a while) as they can see the game and reorganize the game if needed…

and I always like teams with 2 vice-captains, one being the GK and one being more of an attacking player…

As a result, my choice would be:

– Captain: Ramsey
    – Vice-Captain 1 : Szecesny
    – Vice-Captain 2 : Walcott

BFG and Arteta could wear the armband but I would say that they have this experience and personality to lead their teammates with or without the armband so hence, my three picks above

5. 26may1989 says:

Some of the countries that are now ahead of England in the FIFA rankings: Colombia, Belgium, Uruguay, Switzerland, Portugal, Chile, Greece, USA, Costa Rica, Croatia, Mexico and Bosnia-Herzegovina. England are ranked 20th.

20th!!!!!

That’s quite good when you consider how many countries there are out there.

By the way 26, I’m firmly in the “if you don’t like something, sort it out”. So, in the context of your post, there are two options:

1. Pretend everyone hates Arsenal and doom yourself.
    2. Arsenal go out and spank them next time around.

Actually, I’d like to ask anyone in Camp 1, why would there be an agenda against Arsenal?

Our dominance of the game?
    The fact that we’ve spent squillions more than anyone?
    We cheat?
    We play crap football?

Help, I’m running out of options.

Actually, scrap that. Being below Costa Rica really is not that great :-)

9. fatgingergooner says:

Khedira deal is starting to look a little unlikely (that’s if it was ever likely!).

Good to hear us being linked with a DM though. Hopefully we will end up with him, Bender or Schneiderlin. Is take any of those. I work with a Saints fan and he’s desperate for Schneiderlin to stay. He reckons he was their most important player last season.

Anyone think the bookies generate a lot of these rumours? How much money will they have made if Khedira stays put for example? It’s easy money.

10. RC78 says:

26th May –

To be honest, except Portugal and Croatia, all the other team went through the knock-out round of the WC and that may count for something.

In terms of raw talent, England is probably a Top 10 team but it just does not seem to be able to perform during big tournaments…

I think that with the exception of Belgium and maybe Croatia and Chile, the other teams are weaker on paper but they just are better on the pitch when it matters…It is sad but true

11. RC78 says:

Bender or Schnederlin would be great addition if we miss out on Khedira.

12. Podge says:

Surely someone at BT must have realised that alienating the second biggest fan group in England might be a bad idea. The first ad was cheeky but then a second one?? I certainly wont be watching anything on BT again. The al jezeera streams are probably better than listening to mIchael owen anyway

26m – you’ve got it all wrong.

trust a lawyer to twist the truth! Bloody typical :)

The truth is dear 26m, that I don’t believe in coincidences and therefore am convinced that someone at BT marketing had a joke on us. To ridicule us by showing two of our worst games and then say that they were the most exciting of all is a deliberate attempt to humiliate the Arsenal.

And tell me please – do you honestly believe that without those bastardly ads Wenger did not learn the lesson? What if some of our top games were shown – would that spoil us? Nay, there is no benefit whatsoever in upsetting the second biggest fan base in UK (according to Podge above)

15. fatgingergooner says:

I found the coverage on BT Sport to be pretty awful anyway so will quite happily stream any games so as not to have to listen to the piss poor Michael Owen.

I can’t say I watched any of the pre or post game analysis either as I would rather have my teeth taken out through my arsehole than listen to the likes of Joey Barton, Neil Warnock and David James try to talk about technically gifted players. They don’t have a clue.

16. 26may1989 says:

Edster, I agree with much of that (not the bit about coincidences, but most of the rest). But it isn’t Wenger learning lessons I’m that worries about, it’s the players. That Chelsea defeat particularly sticks in the memory: watching experienced, talented pros ambling to humiliation, and not adjusting their approach after a bad start, was bloody galling (I remember shouting at Sagna in particular). It’s the players who need to learn from those defeats and use them in the coming season.

Of course BT Sport knew it would wind up everyone in Goonerdom – the email you had back from them looked like it was a pro forma text that had been drafted beforehand, in preparation for the complaints. But quite frankly, I don’t give a toss what they think.

And as FGG observes, their matchday coverage is decidedly weak, it even makes MOTD look alright.

17. Shard says:

Thanks for the post 26m, but excuse me while I say a huge ‘Well Done’ to Evonne/Iwona/Eddie/White Bear/Angry Bear. If I had a subscription, I would have cancelled it too :)

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t think the ad is that outrageous, because the media loves to hate us. I’m not convinced that is all there is to it but one of the explanations is that getting Arsenal fans (among the most active online) angry, equals big money for the media, as our own fans add to the ‘hits’ on their website to express outrage. If for a change, the media taking the piss out of Arsenal clearly causes a hole in their pocket, I’m all for it. It should happen more often.

18. Shard says:

Oh and I don’t think we need to be worried about the players getting the message. Just listen to Arteta talk about it. He doesn’t shy away from it, doesn’t pretend that it’s in the past. He is deeply pained by it, and determined to set it right. It’s one of the reasons it is important to keep him around.

I also don’t think he’s alone in feeling that they let themselves, and Wenger, down. It was his 1000th game in charge and he certainly did not deserve that. The players will know it and as well, we will be stronger this season, giving the players more confidence even in tough situations.

We rarely came back from a goal down last year. Our success came in scoring first and holding teams at bay, picking them on the counter. Even against Chelsea, if Giroud puts away his chance, we might well have won. We were confident in our defense last year because for the most part they were brilliant. Where they failed was also due to worrying about our offense, and in those games we would push up too high (also a consequence of lack of speed) to try and get back as soon as we could since we didn’t trust we could score in an instant. Sanchez, Walcott, Theo, Ox and Poldi, (and Gnabry and Campbell maybe) should be able to give us more minutes to make sure that is less of an issue now.

19. Shard says:

Up for the 3peat..

I’m surprised, considering how much so many of you like him, that no one has mentioned Balotelli’s price reportedly dropping to 14m, and his fiance posting this photo

20. goonerkam says:

So the medjjiiaa show their biased and anti ARSENAL face once again. Most are ex-pool or ex-spudniks from their playing days and by past admission. So predictable. So wrong.
    What else is new?

21. Norfolk Gooner says:

Well done 26, a post that allows a little blowing off of steam.

I must declare an interest. I’m a BT Broadband customer, there I said it! Originally I was with Orange which wasn’t great but came free for six months as a package with the PC I bought. As a BT Broadband customer I get free access to BT Sport 1 & 2 as well as ESPN. I am also a subscriber to Sky Sports.

The coverage of sport on Sky, BT, BBC and ITV are much of a muchness, given the choice I would prefer to watch all sport on the BBC as it is largely free of ads, they do push their own programmes a bit much for my liking though.

I actually watch very little live television, I record almost all I want to watch, including sport that way I can skip the ads as well as the gruesome pre-match, half-time and post match drivel.

As to the conspiracy theories relating to BT’s ads, stuff them I never watch them so, Eddie, in the words of Rhet Butler “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn”. :D

22. goonerkam says:

just win the league and ram down that tin cup down their throats. that will learn them. Maybe.

thanks Shard!

yes, 26m – BT’s email and rehearsed speech from the operator told me all that I needed to know -they were either prepared for my call when they approved the ads OR many other Gunners (sadly not DidIt or GiE) have called to give them a piece of their mind and a reply was written.

One way or another is was a piss poor PR on their part; they have lost a good customer like moi and the £500 I saved I intend to spend on tickets this season :)

hopefully, they are regretting it now and whoever came up with those ads (most definitely an Arsenal hater) will have his cards marked.

I used to wear a pair of lovely classy Arsenal cuff links to work. BUT my director warned me never to wear them to client meetings, in case there is a Spud or a Chav attending. That was good management showing respect for the clients.

24. arnie says:

Brilliant post, 26may. :) :) where are the Knot Ears? Oh, they are Knot Ear, like I was a moment ago. Come on, chums, a chance to disagree does not come often. :razz:

First, the agreement. I agree that Bould should pin those results up on each of the good guys’ lockers, and shove it each of their arses.

Second, and having said that, The BT ad is not aimed at players, it is meant to hurt us fans. Sove it up their back bottoms as well, I say. Well done Evonne, BT Sport has made a huge mistake, OUT OUT OUT!

Cancel all subs, shall we? Can we launch a campaign to boycott all BT Sport pubs as well? Bite where it hurts most. Money talks. Can we put Evonne’s communication up on twatter as well? :razz:

25. Terry Mancini Hair Transplant says:

Brilliant 26

I love BT. Last year I had a problem with my phone line so BT sent a lovely geezer round, Burt, to do some fixing.

He done such a good job that I asked him to have a go at my drier. My Y Fronts have never felt so smooth. I offered him a tip, but for a laugh he just said “maybe you can parade your smooth pants for me”

Burts such a nice guy, that next day he come round and fixed my oven, so I cooked him dinner . He bought candlelights and a box of milk tray. Lovely bloke.

Me and Burt have become really good chums. Last night he suggested he fix my bed. I said Burt, there’s nothing wrong with my bed, but he insisted and suggested we both sleep in it tonight to test it out.

The Ghosts of the Thirties are Stirring

26. fatgingergooner says:

A new signing!

Not massively convinced from his Newcastle days, but seems to play well for France, so maybe he just needs better players around him. He will certainly get that at Arsenal.

27. ai-zed says:

welcome debauchery *oops* DEBUCHY!!!!! always thought he was an okay player for Newcastle, agree that with better players around him he could play better. welcome to the home of football!!!!!!!
    PS: how good does it feel to sign players in needed positions? & players we are linked to as PS: how good does it feel to sign players in needed positions? & players we are linked to as PS: how good does it feel to sign players in needed positions? & players we are linked to as PS: how good does it feel to sign players in needed positions? & players we are linked to as well

28. arnie says:

Good enough signing for a year or two. Hope Jenks picks his cudgels up and gets working. :) :) :)

29. fatgingergooner says:

Agreed Arnie.

Will be good if Jenks goes out on loan for a season in the PL. We aren’t going to learn much about him in the odd Carling Cup game. He needs a full season under his belt to hopefully develop into the long term RB we need. He’s still very raw at the moment.

30. arnie says:

And 4 of the 5 will enter most EPL top squads for last year. :)

31. chás says:

Excellent devils advocating, 26.

The thing I don’t understand about BT’s excuse for the adverts is that the games weren’t exciting. Shocking for Arsenal fans maybe, but exciting no. They were both over by half-time. Where is the excitement in that?
    At least the City game had two teams playing.

I presume Michael Owen is being kept on by BT because he is so goddamn awful and generates plenty of publicity because of that. The same goes for Savage and various other morons who profess to be pundits.

I completely agree with Evonne that the adverts will have absolutely no effect whatsoever on the club, the manager or the players. Only the fans will give a flying whatnot about them.

Yippee, more shiny new toys.

As my old nan used to say: you can’t have enough shiny new toys and my nan used to know a thing or two about new toys.

33. neamman says:

Balotelli, please no.

34. arnie says:

Peaches/ Rasp. Part II of the Olympics series emailed. Plenty of pictures. Will take quite a bit of work, I guess. Apols. :razz:

Ah ha, Debuchy signed. That’s that hole plugged. Good news.

What is the latest on Theo?

Morning all.

36. chás says:

That spray on kit is going to look lovely up and down the Holloway Road.
    Particularly looking forward to seeing it on GIE.
    Go one size up is the advice.

37. chás says:
  38. chás says:

sssssssssss

Well, if you lot don’t get a move on, I’ll start talking to myself, and the subject on my mind ain’t football……

It’s surfing, because last night was as good as it gets. Sun going down, perfect sets one after the other, the waft of peoples’ bbq’s coming off the beach. Magic.

And a really stunning girl out there clearly eyeing my son all evening.

“Hey, that girl’s great looking”
    “Yeah Dad, whatever”
    “Her name is Jemma. Do you want me to have a word?”
    “Shut up Dad, look at the wave coming!”

My God he’s got it made in a few years time. Hope he does badly in his exams and can’t get a proper job.

Gorgeous…hello

Look at that Beatles pic, and people wonder why I can’t stand them.

Their appeal lay with the Take That fans of the day. 12yr olds who like poxy lyrics like “love love me do, you know I love you”…..I mean, for fack’s sake

41. chás says:

It was the copper’s chinstrap that made me laugh!

42. chás says:

Oscar is going to have the body of a god with all that surfing.
    Is he six foot yet?

True. I’d say you’re gorgeous crown is under serious threat :-)

44. chás says:

I was accused of being a young boy trapped in the body of an old man the other day!

45. chás says:
  46. chás says:

They weren’t far wrong……

47. chás says:

Gotta go. Last day of paid employment for a while.

48. chás says:

Sagres on Thursday. :)

I know you’ve gone, but had to google Sagres

“Because of its location people often expect a wind-swept barren la ndscape, but Sagres is a truly tranquil town with beautiful beaches, a picturesque harbour at Baleeira, a very pretty square, Praça da República, and stunning views. It is very popular in summer with visitors, but all year round with fishermen and surfers because of the western Atlantic waters creating such good waves for surfing.”

Hire a board :-)

50. chas mobile says:

I’m going to a surf school. :)

why do you want Junior to be a beach bum?

These Puma shirts are tight fitting, I won’t buy one, too revealing.

Micky – are you not talking to me? I suggest that you stop being silly or you’ll be talking to yourself – there are fewer AAers doing the morning rounds than the booze infused all nighters

Angel di Maria and James Rodriguez turned down van Gaal’s offers! They don’t want to play for United, how lovely is that?

54. arnie says:

Motning all. Agree with Evonne. Oscar too young to take to a lizard lifestyle. Let him out of sight. Let him sample the available booty away from your prying eyes.

I loved the dad-son conversation, though. :)

55. arnie says:

That Balotelli one is either pure daft, or more than a subtle hint. If he wants to come to the red part of North London, why not? The more the merrier! Subject to GiE’s quotas, of course. :razz:

56. Norfolk Gooner says:

Right! Debuchy in! Who’s next on the list?

‘morning all, well at least Micky, Eddie and Chas, and Chas isn’t here any more.

57. Norfolk Gooner says:

‘morning Arnie, Balotelli on loan for a season wouldn’t be a bad idea. See how he settles in/down and buy him if all goes well.

58. arnie says:

morning Norfolk, I agree about Balotelli, and about Debuchy, oh dear! no disagreement. :razz:

59. arnie says:

getting very windy in Hoylake. Should be an exciting day. Poulter with his Arsenal bag has dropped off the cliff edge though. :sad:

No, no, no to Balotelli. Just look at him, what a poser, full of himself prima donna. Nope, he would only upset the team, who at the moment is full of nice characters and decent lads. Balotelli would have a Nasri effect on the team, we don’t need that. We have Ollie and Alexi

arnie – has he??? oh dear, I love Ian, such a personality

Eddie

Re The tight revealing shirt.

The other lot here, Arnie, Norfolk, and Chas had a chat and a vote on the subject. You in the shirt or Exile.

I had nothing to do with this, although they all asked that if you were wearing one, would it be commando beneath and would it be raining. I told them they were shallow and that Evonne had inner beauty and shit like that.

Finally, with my persuasive force on board, it was all votes in favour of Exile in the shirt, although with the coveat that he wore his three quarter length shorts/trousers.

I’d be staggered if we signed a Bolotelli (or Remy, wherever that rumour came from) after bagging Sanchez.

Just a DM and we’re sorted. Three 1st XI’ers is the maximum.

64. arnie says:

Given the tightness of the shirt, big GiE in will be hairy GiE out in a matter of moments. :razz:

65. arnie says:

Evonne. I see Ian recovered to PAR yesterday. Not bad. We need him to at least make the cut, so the Arsenal bag is in fullest display. :razz:

66. arnie says:

Micky. agreed that Balotelli will (probably) not happen. But were it to happen, I have nothing against it. Why did he not push earlier?

67. arnie says:

Sad for the lives lost, but particularly the Newcastle fans. Mindless. :sad:

68. 26may1989 says:

Micky the Seer of Truth has it: another attacking signing would be a surprise, at least before Le Prof has run the rule over Joel Campbell. Sancho Panza plus the McCosta Rican would be more than enough to liven up our attacking line, especially with Theo on the mend.

Not that I would object if Wenger thought it would be better to bring in another attacking type.

Excellent to see that, for the first time in a decade, we have a left back numbered 3 and a right back numbered 2.

And isn’t it nice to see the club able to do the necessary business early in the window? Still stuff to do (GK, possibly a DM, some departures) but getting three new faces in (albeit on from the end of a loan) by this stage is great stuff.

69. 26may1989 says:

Anyway, I’m off to Suffolk for the Latitude Festival now (whaddya mean, I’m too old??). Have a good weekend one and all.

70. stevepalmer1 says:

Afternoon all , Nice one 26.
    BT can report that Debuchey has signed and they will probably get that wrong.

Just got back from a two nighter fishing trip, Jightening and thunder woke me up at 4 am then it fell down for half an hour then it went silent and the lake was like a mill pond then the lightening started inching closer till it was very close and it fell down again then stopped. with heavy storms and rain for the weekend i made my retreat, never caught anything but didn’t get struck down either. Home safe and sound and its sunny and hot but not for long.
    Sanchez Debuchey who’s next, its getting exciting.

71. chás says:

Worth a gander if you have 25 minutes to spare. :)

Change of direction and electric pace should be fun to watch.

Excellent piece 26

I hope you’re right and you may well be.

I remember some years back we had a season where we did pretty well but missed out at the end due to our poor away form. AW clearly thought about it a lot at the end of that season and the following year we won the league with the best away form of any team.

It’s inconceivable that he won’t have given a good chunk of his intellectual energy this summer to figuring out what went wrong in those high profile away games last year, and what needs to be done to fix things.

73. chás says:

Jeez, it’s hot.
    Hot enough to wear a bra on your bits even……

74. chás says:

A little taster of how nice a beer gut looks in a tight football top….

75. chás says:

Can’t be photoshopped surely? :)

76. Shard says:

Micky. Completely agree about the Beatles. Can’t stand the ‘love love me do’ melody. Bloody annoying..I know people who love the Beatles simply cos their songs are easy enough to play on the acoustic guitar…

By the way.. Is it possible for a 30-35 year old to learn how to surf? Or is it one of those things you only pick up when you’re a whippersnapper?

77. chás says:

Shard, I imagine Micky was a virgin until 46 at least.

78. chás says:

Get up off your skinny arse and sign someone Venga.
    #spendsomefeckinmoney

79. arnie says:

Is it you, Chas? 30-35 years old? :razz:

80. arnie says:

or did you mean Wenger? :razz:

arnie – what are you doing blogging at 2am ?

I have just heard on the radio, that Maurinho claims that Cesc snubbed the Gunners. It allegedly took him 20mins to convince Fabregas to join him at the Bridge. Cesc didn’t even seriously consider going back to N5.

Now – in that case why Maurinho needed 20 mins to convince someone who supposedly already wanted to be a Chav?

what a lot of bollix. I think that Mr Jose is preparing himself for a snub from Khadira.

No, I am not going to lose any sleep over that lying shitface Maureen. good night

83. arnie says:

agreed, Evonne. Just returned from a fantastic gig, not chair-danced so much in a long time. I have two left feet, but pride myself in being good at gyrating on a sofa or reclining armchair. Not that anyone else agrees. But this was good fun! :)

Agree on the snub from Khedira. If he still joins Chavs, he was not worthwhile anyway for us. Anyone who turns away because he is offered the same pay as Ozil and Sanchez is a worthless barsteward not worthy of our attention and affection. Period. :)

84. arnie says:

If this is indeed true, Arsenal and Arsene have acted with dignity, IMO. :)

Good Motning All

Chas
    Bloody brilliant you’re going to Portugal for surf lessons. Fantastic.

Shard
    35 yrs old. Too late to start!!! Are you kidding. People start at 60. Guy I know bought his 60 yr old Dad five lessons for his birthday. Conditions permitting, he’s been virtually every day since and that was seven years ago.

It is not difficult at all.

Look at this dude riding a small wave, cool, slow longboard style.

86. chás says:

Morning.

87. chás says:

I like the sound of this:

Wenger plans to use versatile £35m new boy Alexis Sanchez as a winger while he waits for Walcott to return to full fitness.

He said: “At the moment he might play on the flank because Walcott is injured”

Mmm, so could end up central? I really hope so.

89. Shard says:

Morning everyone..

I am slightly disturbed by the vision of arnie gyrating in a chair…BUt I’ll live..

Thanks Micky. I wasn’t kidding. I genuinely didn’t know and it seems like the sort of thing that you need to start early. Glad it’s not. So maybe a few years down the line I will be able to try and pick it up. Out of the question right now sadly. Don’t live anywhere near the sea.

90. Shard says:

I think this video represents Jose’s views on Cesc Fabregas very well.

Watch from 5.42

Chás,

Portugal is a great holiday destination.

The best place to go to learn how to become a proficient surfer is Hawaii. Not around the frankly scary surf beaches more suited to experienced surfers, but Waikiki (Honolulu) where the waves are perfect for a range of different skill levels, and loads of dudes prepared to show you how.

There are simply hundreds of gorgeous women also wanting to learn, and the fun is terrific. I spent many hours per day learning how to surf, with great company and ‘àpris surf’.

I still cannot surf, but I go back whenever I can to resume my lessons, and the ‘apris surf’ is tough but necessary. :-)

theo to return to full training at the end of August at the earliest :( not soon enough as he won’t be fully match fit until December

yep, Maurinho saying that they finished buying (strange statement, no?) and alleging that Cesc snubbed Arsenal makes it pretty obvious to me that khadeira is about to snub the Chavs

94. fatgingergooner says:

Mourinho comments have been blown up by the media trying to add to the rivalry between Wenger and Mourinho. With Fergie gone, Pelligrini being a thoroughly nice chap, and LVG new to the PL (and mates with Mourinho), the Wenger/Mourinho rivalry is all they have to create headlines with.

Having read most of what he said, it was pretty tame, yet some papers claim he’s ‘laid into Arsenal’. Usual media rubbish.

95. Just composing a little post for today …………. back in a bit, wordpress have locked me out :(

96. New post everyone ………………….