The centre-back conundrum that nobody mentions….

Since the beginning of the season, Arsenal has been solid defensively in most games (the game against Man City, remaining one important exception) as the team has learned to defend as a block but has also benefited from the strong defensive display of the “Per-Kos” pair and the discipline and dirty work carried out by Flamini and/or Arteta.
However, Flamini, Metersacker and Koscielny are very much prone to injuries (all three of them!) and/or suspensions (esp. Kos and Flamini). With everybody calling our for a new striker or forward to enhance our bid for our first EPL title in a decade, one should not overlook the importance of having quality defensive players at our disposal…
If Flamini can be somehow replaced by the likes of Arteta and even by Ramsey/Wilshere/Rosicky on occasion (Will Diaby ever get fit again?), it seems that at the moment, we are a bit short at the centre-back position. Vermaelen is not the “Verminator” anymore and although he is hard-working and committed, his injury and error-prone records in the past two years does not really make him a “truly reliable” back-up. As a result and since our team’s good form this season has been strongly based on our defensive strength, wouldn’t it make sense to (also?) look into purchasing a quality centre-back to give reliable back-up to the “Per-Kos” pair?
If so, which players could be approached?
Written by RC78

96 Responses to The centre-back conundrum that nobody mentions….

1. arnie says:

Lovely debut post, RC78. Well done you. Yes, this is a very important issue indeed.

Maybe not the popular view, but my personal opinion is that we do not want high flying bench warmers in the team. They destroy team spirit.

At the moment, we are fine, with Verms as a backup for Mert or Kos. Unfortunate that the club captain does not get that much of a chance to play, but thats competition for you! Well, the downside is that, Verms may leave in the summer. Only a speculation at the moment, but I think this is a reasonably strong rumour. Hence, we will need someone in the summer.

And then, we have an issue. Ideally, we need a second choice CB, who can be given sufficiently many chances to get elevated to first choice in 1 or 2 years time. This can only happen if we proceed to the final stages of the League Cup. I am sure the Per-Kos duo can give us an equally brilliant service in the 2014-15 season.

This is where things start getting difficult. Plenty of choices, but lots of risk associated, Hopefully, we will recruit two young defenders in the summer and then see where we can go from there.

Remember our troubles in the search for a third choice GK? Ultimately we recruited Viviano, whom I have not seen in action yet.

Nice one, RC78.

I doubt we would get a quality centre back who might not even get to sit on the bench.
    I’m not going to write off Vermaelen either.
    Goals is what we need.

Here’s one for Irish. :)

Benedict’s massive cucumber.

Excellent maiden post RC78 – you’ve asked the question … what is your answer? :)

I agree we need back-up at CB and I had hoped Miquel might be the man – but therein lies the conundrum. Players thgat are good enough to be considered for ther bench need regular football and sio are often sent out on loan = Miquel, Akpom etc.

I think after TV’s last few performances we can be optimistic that he is returning to something like his old form and we have all seen that Sagna can be very effective at CB. Certainly if we had TV, Miquel and Sagna I don’t think we need a CB – but it is quite probable that TV and Miquel could wantaway in search of regular (and maybe Sagna won’t get a new contract) football in which case we do need to recruit.

There are rumours that Bacary has been offered a massive 4 year deal by Galatasary.

7. Gooner in Exile says:

Morning all, lovely morning for a deyboo from RC78.

Interesting question RC78, I am not sure that any of us are overlooking the issue more exercising avoidance….the loss of the BFG would for me be the end of our season, but Shitty could suffer the same fate with the absence of Kompany for an extensive period.

It is the organisation and calmness that BFG brings that would be most missed if he were to be out for a while.

I actually think Vermaelen can provide good cover for Kozzer and having previously written him off as someone who a) wouldn’t want to sit on the bench and b) being too error prone, he has actually impressed me in his recent performances, perhaps the only thing i would like him to sort out is my c) remember he is a defender first.

The one flaw in Verm’s game that i have difficulty seeing past is his seeming need to burst forward and play attacking midfield/centreforward when its not really necessary, i could put a few results down to him doing this in the past and this is also why i think we look much more secure at the back these days, BFG and Koz like defending, so they do that first.

The biggest surprise to most AA’ers was the loan out of Ignasi Miquel who many of us saw as the eventual replacement for Verm/Kos. I hope his loan period is just to gain experience and not pre cursor to his exit from the club, he has a very good left foot, is a good passer, and from a defensive point of view is very good on his feet, perhaps he will be more a BFG than a Kos eventually.

Rather than dipping into the transfer market i would like to see him brought into the fold next season.

Of course the final option is Sagna if we were to lose two Centre Backs we would see Bacary reverting to Centre Back, whilst this is ok if BFG is alongside him i’m not so sure between Verm/Kos and Bacary we would have the same organisation of those around them. This would also mean a prolonged period in the side for the Corporal, he has the ability and is probably one of the top three English right backs (i’m not sure if thats a compliment or a damning indictment of the state of English fullbacks), but he is still to prove he has what it takes upstairs.

Hi chas, if that’s the case I’d expect him to take it as we’re likely to offer him 2 years and after that his prospects would be reduced.

9. arnie says:

Sagna to Galatasaray, surely not!!!!! It might be different if there was an offer from RM, say! :sad:

How is Miquel doing?

10. arnie says:

Dont agree. No disrespect meant, but based on history, Galatasaray is something a top pro does after retirement. For example, Drogba.

Arnie,
    dont you think Sagna might be looking for a big final contract?

12. Gooner in Exile says:

Chas, Arnie, Rasp

Defoe proves they don’t need a big final European contract at 30, they can wait until 32/33 and swan off to the States and earn some big money playing at a slow pace.

13. Gooner in Exile says:

Arnie on Miquel unfortuantely he hasn’t had much gamer time, seems to be there as a just in case.

I know we as a club can’t demand that a player is played, but i think we should offer some kind of discount the more games he plays, he may as well have been at Arsenal this year and possibly could of played as many games as he has managed at Leicester.

14. 26may1989 says:

Nice thoughts, RC78, always good to take a left-field view of things, so when everyone’s talking attackers, it’s great that you raise defenders.

Our defensive play has been the key reason for our successes so far this season, the Mert-Kos axis being the basis for the whole side. I don’t see any reason to be worrying about the defensive unit for the remainder of this season. Of course injuries can strike at any time, but the personnel we have at GK, CB, FB and DM seems great to me, and critically they all work together well. And that’s what defending is all about, coordination and organisation.

But, even if I feel perfectly happy about where we stand right now, the summer will bring some major issues for our defensive unit. Sagna is out of contract and the mood music at the mo makes it look like he’ll be off. Vermaelen, quite understandably, may well decide he has to go off to Napoli or somewhere else, since the chances of breaking the first choice CB pairing are minimal. Monreal may feel he also has to move. I assume Viviano won’t be sticking around, and Fabianksi may finally realise his career development is not served well by being behind Szczesny for club and country. Plus Arteta, although his form has picked up recently, has started to show signs of slowing down. A lot of work for Wenger to do, I reckon.

15. TwentyTwelve says:

Very nice post RC78. Maybe you are right, but I think with limited resources, so many decisions are a bit risky. There is even an added risk that one of, or both, Vermaelen and Sagna could pack up for somewhere else this January, isn’t there? Hope not!

26 do you think the club may have learned its lesson in selling to others in the PL? Are we strong enough to resist future approaches even if the player is out of contract?

Vermaelen may not be one of our two best centre backs but he is better than all but one of United’s for example and possibly the same with Chavs and Shitty?

Vidic, Terry, Cahill and Kompany being the only ones I would put above Tommy.

That’s a lot of competition for his signing domestically.

Out of favour not contract, obviously our of contract players can do what they like which may be for TV5 is a reason for the club to act sooner rather than later….not sure when his contract expires?

18. arnie says:

Chas: I am with GiE on this. Sagna is too good a player to be contemplating a move to the likes of Gala just yet. Maybe, if RM, Barca or even PSG were to come along, that would be different. Anyway, tough negotiations ahead.

I think Monreal would be OK with the position he is in, but I cannot say the same for Jenks. Unfortunately, if Sagna were to leave in the summer, I dont think Jenks is in a position yet to fill in the boots. But not too bad either.

19. arnie says:

GiE, 26: Yes, I am worried about Verms in the summer.

I’d say he’s odds on to leave then. :)

Transfer Market says TV5’s contract runs out June 2015

21. Kgööner says:

You have posed a good question RC78. Thanks for the maiden post.

I too have noticed relatively little talk of this compared to the striker position despite our success partly attributable to the Per/Kos duo, more so BFG. GIE points out the calmness and leadership he offers. So, the real question should be, should we sign a new organizer and leader with similar or as effective qualities that solidly amp up the team like Per? Maybe, what we need is another strong character who can marshall the team from ANYWHERE( though some positions are better suited for this role say CDM/ keeper due to the location withing the team structure.) I have seen goalies do this and goalie captains shouting out instructions from the back. Where do we get this individual? Do we nurture him? Is there someone coming through the ranks ? Ideally, as with most of our players, he should be versatile enough to play different positions so that he gets regular gametime.

As for a CB replacement, a good level headed (unlike verms. he hasnt yet fully pruned his habit of going forward) CB could fill a required CB role. Ideally also, he should have two/ several alternative positions where he can play. Micah Richards. I think he plays CB and RB.

22. arnie says:

The best candidate as future leader from within the ranks is, I think, Rambo. All the attributes there, including experience, and leading from the front, central position of play. :D

23. arnie says:

KGooner: I think some others here also hold the opinion, as I do, that we should perhaps have gunned for Micah a couple of years back. He is a childhood Arsenal fan, and has repeatedly tried to indicate a preference for Arsenal as a team he wants to play for. I think Arsene does not like his style of play that much.

24. arnie says:

Chas: regarding Verms, surely we can try to offer a raise. Maybe it will work. It does for Shitty and Chavs, for example. I would have thought he is sufficiently valuable to the team for such an approach.

I was talking about Sagna, Arnie. :)

26. arnie says:

Chas: hmm, apols, your second line confused me.

I personally think Arsene should revisit the principle of not offering a long term contract beyond 30. This is as good a time as any other. There is Sagna, and there is Rosicky, both crucial members of the team. The problem is that, even if a raise were offered, the player is likely to leave because of agent power. In Sagna’s case, there will surely be a big offer from somewhere, but perhaps not Galatasaray. He is too good a player to play in Turkey just yet.

I’d imagine the stats are pretty conclusive that players over 30 spend a lot more time on the treatment table.
    Bacary is 31 on Valentines Day. Do you think offering him a 4 year contract is a good idea?

To keep him for the next two seasons would be great.
    If he wants to stay, he will.
    I can never see the point in worrying about something you cannot change.

Arsene’s presser

29. arnie says:

Fair point, Chas. I am inclined to take my suggestion back. Same rule for Rosicky as well. Means lots of activity needed in the summer. Hopefully, both will want to stay on for some time. But, as we know, even if the players may want to, the agents would surely not. :sad:

30. arnie says:

Thanks a lot, Chas. “It could be a loan, as well, yes”. Suggests Arsene is not looking at a loan deal in January. Plus he thinks the January transfer market is an unnecessary distraction. “We have enough players”, he said. Poldi “one of the best finishers I have ever seen”.

31. Bayonne Jean says:

Puncheon has just missed one of the worst PKs you’ll ever see vs. Spuds; Palace should be at least two up; Spuds insist on playing high line, and even Chamakh and Jerome are giving them fits.

32. Gooner in Exile says:

Watched the second half of the Chav game, are Chavs the most boring team to watch play football ever?

Maureen offers the most pragmatic football i think the Premier League has ever seen, if we can’t win it and only one of the mega spending can then i hope its Shitty, they may be as financially doped as Chavs but at least they try to play good football!

Chamakh is like a reborn player with Crystal Palace its great to see him playing so well after the torrid time he was given at the Emirates, where all of his confidence was sucked out of him.

It really does show just how important fan support is to players but I doubt our fans will understand that there is a lesson to be learned.

GIE, we should remember that we were the rich boys back in the 30’s and our record shows it pays dividends.

Frankly I’ve long since got over rich teams having an advantage, after all does it really matter that much where the money comes from?

Look at Chelsea’s record they have only won the EPL once in the past seven seasons and in 2011/12 they finished 6th.

36. Gooner in Exile says:

GN5 I guess we are all over the money, but i’d rather they played some great football with it….Chav’s don’t.

GIE, we agree. But would you accept the league trophy if we played like that?

My answer – begrudgingly.

38. arnie says:

When the club has a long history, there will be some years, some teams, some managers, under whom the game will not be attractive. Indeed the same was the case with Arsenal during some periods. As a fan, I would accept the trophy, begrudgingly, but I reserve the previlege not to follow the games as closely. If, on teh other hand, they (try to) play an attaractive game, no matter win or lose, I will have a grin on my face. :D

39. arnie says:

Come on, Moist, brighten our day!!!!! Mosist In! Moist In!! Moist In!!! :D :D

40. Gooner in Exile says:

My ROLF predictions haven’t gone so well today…come on Swansea!

Great stuff RC78. Thank you.

I am convinced that if we miss out on the league it will be through a lack of goals, rather than any defensive deficiencies, however, you make a great point.

Not quite sure how many years I’ve been saying we need a top DM, but throughout, I’ve also been saying there are players who could double up as DM as well as defensive cover. My historical favourites for this duel role were Vertonghen and Toulalan.

42. Gooner in Exile says:

GN5 we accepted a number of trophies during the latter Graham era playing like that.

But football has moved on…..we were one of the many then, now it is about 50:50 if not 65:35 in terms of “footballing” teams and workmanlike teams, and hopefully the future is all footballing teams, but that is probably a pipe dream.

Interesting slip Micky – you have them fighting it out for your historic favourite.

44. arnie says:

GiE @ 5:26: :D

GN5

I can barely type I’m so knackered. I desperately need fuel :-)

I’ll grab some Twigletts then come back cleverer

46. evonne says:

no ROLFing so far, all terribly bad results, except for Hammers, I am glad they won

Don’t worry Evonne

We’ll look after ourselves and there will be nothing they can do about it.

I hereby promise Arsene will buy a top goal scorer in January, and my £100 bet on us for the League will safe.

48. evonne says:

still high from surfing ? :)
    I hope you are right Micky, but i am still hoping for one ROLF tonight, it is looking promising

49. arnie says:

Evonne: In Moist We Trust!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

50. arnie says:

Micky: It would appear that (1) Arsenal are more likely to buy in the January window rather than take someone on loan, and (2) they are reported to have placed bids for Antoine Griezmann and Alexandre Pato, which if correct gives us some idea about the kind of player Arsene is looking to bring in. Basically, winger/ striker, as backup for our players, rather than players that would slot in straightaway!!!!!

51. evonne says:

absolutely arnie !! the Chosen One :) we could have not chosen better if we tried

Moist nominated for the Manager of the Month for December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be all the Gunners that voted for him :)

52. evonne says:

Chas – that penalty, oh dear, he would have missed the rugby goal with that kick, poor lad

53. arnie says:

Evonne: He 100% deserves the award for claiming refs are biased against ManUre. :D But, ManUre have sored, oh dera!!!! :sad:

54. RC78 says:

Hey guyz – thank a lot for the feedback as well as for the support :-) I could not write earlier as I had to take my lady shopping…Two things that struck me in your responses:

1. I agree that we may not need to buy a “top quality” defender but a reliable one would not be a bad idea. I like Amorebieta from Fulham as well as A. Williams (Swansea). Both of them are solid stoppers and I believe that they would add quality and stiff competition to the squad and both of them can play in the CL :-)

2. As far as the rumour mill goes for Sagna, Gala has indeed an offer like they did for Eboue a few years back already. I like Sagna a lot, I think he is defensively sound and he has also (this season) been a lot more incisive offensively. If he were to go, it would be rather upsetting. However, he is not all that young and we can probably attract a quality right back for next season. Piczek would be fantastic but I would settle for Debuchy.

55. RC78 says:

I like I. Miquel but he did look tender and a bit out of place on the field at times when playing against the big boys when he was fielded in the cup games…

I see that some of you have initiated the debate about the top defenders in the EPL but so far we did not complete it so here is a question for you: What is your Top 5 CB?

Here is mine…

1. Kompany (when fit
    2. Vidic and Metersacker
    3. Terry and Koscielny

56. evonne says:

oh yeah, I forgot to share an experience with you guys.
    Peaches and I went house hunting today.
    Guess where she drove me??
    To a place where I would have to stop every morning at the sign with a skinny chicken! Yes, right opposite the gates to the spuds training grounds.
    I’d say is a big fat NO to that property, do you agree?

57. RC78 says:

Not the ideal location for a gunners fan…

58. evonne says:

no, it isn’t RC78 :)

BTW, I don’t need to answer questions from your post, you all know what I think. WE NEED DEFENDERS more than we need strikers. Don’t get me wrong, I was delighted we have Ozil, but I would be equally happy to have Ivanovic type player arriving at the Ems.

After Theo was injured I was thanking Dennis that it wasn’t Koz or Per. You are right RC – we have very little to fall back on defensively.
    Thank you for the post, hope to read more of yours

59. RC78 says:

I think that we do need more cover at the back and 1 more weapon in front but if you read the news, you only hear about the offensive issues…

Even ManUre won….what a crap Saturday result list.

Why am I starting to get a horrible feeling we will be the ROLF team this week?

A sign of how United are struggling Januzai was the inspiration to win according to BBC….if you are looking to an 18 year old for inspiration considering the wealth of experience in that team you’d have to ask serious questions.

And those who think SAF was good at spotting youngsters….why buy Zaha if you have Januzai in your youth ranks?

I wish we’d gone for Zaha think he could have done well for us, as to could Moses….but I guess we thought we were well stocked in those areas.

61. RC78 says:

We cannot rely on our opponents slip ups…let us focus on winning our games and let us hope for the best :-)

62. RC78 says:

Zaha would have been a great addition as well but unproven at the highest level so it was a bit more risky than…Ozil :-P Honestly, if we could get Amorebiata and Mirallas, I d be happy

RC certainly I’d rather Ozil than Zaha and my suggestion is borne out of a great deal of hindsightitis (ie we only need him now because of long term injuries to Ox and now Theo).

As for your top 5 centrebacks I think Cahill could feature it’s probably a toss up between him and Koz, Terry is looking ok at the moment but he couldn’t play for us or Shitty because he would be more regularly exposed than he is in the Chav team, he is the last line if a defensive system whereas Kompany, BFG and Vidic to a certain extent have less cover in fromt of them so have to be better in terms of reading the game and marshalling forwards rather than the do or die tackle.

64. 26may1989 says:

My top current PL CBs, based on 2013/14 so far:

1. Mertesacker
    2. Koscielny
    3. Cahill
    4. Lovren
    5. Terry
    6. Distin
    7. Kompany
    8. Jagielka
    9. Coloccini
    10. Agger

Vertonghen was near the top of the pile last year, but has been poor and has been played at LB too much. Kompany, even when fit, hasn’t looked nearly as good this year. Sorry to say it, but Terry is having a good season now that his guru is back in charge. And Cahill is doing surprisingly well. Lovren has been superb, but it’s our boys that top the pile.

65. Hi all

RC78 has posed some questions about the under 21 squad to be used as a post. Did anyone watch the game the other night and could they do a quick resume about some of the players that we’ve seen fleetingly to add to his post?

Failing that, has anyone got any ideas for a post for tomorrow.

66. RC78 says:

Chelsea is looking back to its old “Mourinho-self” with a strong defense but they are really exposed at the defensive mid position. Essien, Mikel and now David Luiz have really stuggled so far while Omeru has been loaned out despite some promises… What the current Chelsea has and the old one did not is creative players like Hazard and Oscar that can play on the whole front of the attacking line. It is a bit scary now that they are ticking defensively…One of the games that will define the outcome of the season will definitely be that City-Chelsea game – it s going to be one to watch :-)

Lovren has been surprisingly good…In the French League, he was very often booked and exposed but was always great in the air both on defensive and attacking set-pieces…

As for Cahill, I like him but I do not rate him as high as others because of his lack of consistency and he is quite prone to getting exposed by speedy attackers.

Agger has been a rock for Liverpool but Sakho has demonstrated a good level there as well…

GIE @8.44,
    Cmon, big lad, stop being so lily-livered.
    Didn’t you see Arsene’s presser and his comments about playing last on a weekend?
    As he said, each team will have to face the same thing.

That Palace penalty reminded me of this (even though they’re completely different :) )

69. byron says:

Off course Arsenal defend better because now they’re packing the midfield with defenders.

Chas
    Love the Chess clip. Queen is the bitch with all the moves :-)

Nothing wrong with an ’89 reminder first thing in the morning. Bit like Norfolk and his Nicole Sshwitzletzinger number. Kind of an Arsenal titillator :-)

I bet you had a good sleep after yesterday’s exertions. :)

72. byron says:

Etihad regulars are paying £14.19 per goal, whereas Gunners fans are shelling out £82.77 for every home goal at the Emirates

Value for money: Manchester City

They may be trailing behind Arsenal in the Premier League – but Manchester City are way ahead of the rest when it comes to delivering value to their fans.

Exclusive research by Sunday Mirror Sport shows that Etihad regulars are paying as little as £14.19 per goal as the top flight’s heaviest scorers continue to pummel visiting sides.

According to a formula that divides the median season ticket price – the middle figure between the cheapest and most expensive season tickets offered to supporters – by the number of goals scored before this weekend’s matches, City supporters are currently paying over £100 per goal LESS than Tottenham fans.

Manuel Pellegrini’s side have scored an incredible 38 league goals in just 10 home matches this season – all of which have ended in victory.

Spurs, on the other hand, have netted just 11 times in the same number of games and drawn a home blank four times.

That equates to a whopping £117 a goal for the club’s fans.

Equally pleasing for Manchester City fans will be the fact that supporters across the city at Old Trafford are paying £61.75 a goal in comparison.

United have scored 12 goals in 10 home games in the post-Fergie era, winning just four of those matches.

Elsewhere, Arsenal fans are paying a heavy price for success this season, shelling out over £82.77 for every home goal at the Emirates.

I’ve just started watching The Wire (chess clip) and am loving it.

Right, must go.

Yes Chas. Really hard work yesterday. Shitballs of surf quality, but very nice to have sun shining. Today is going to be back to gloomy, but but but, winds around to the east, so freezing air temp but hopefully quality waves.

Hard work paddling out in a thick winter suit against strong waves. Can’t believe how much food we both ate yesterday.

This morning the kitchen stinks of steaming rubber. Wetsuits, hoods, gloves and boots everywhere! Not often we’re allowed to fill the kitchen like this, but sub zero temps last night would have meant ice particles in wetsuits.

Mrs Didit finally thawed :-)

Just started watching? Probably the best thing to happen to TV in years smartly scripted with great plots and no “goody vs baddy”. No one is perfect everyone has positives and negatives.

Think it’s given birth to a whole heap of quality drama because TV producers saw it was ok to challenge an audience with plots that went on over a period of time without necessarily having a conclusion each episode and also because it made them not afraid to tell stories that maybe didn’t necessarily reflect Goverment policies.

Shows like Boardwalk Empire, Treme (same producers), Breaking Bad (which I need to watch but don’t want to pay another sub for Netflix), etc etc

I often like to cry Bullshit when reading articles around ticket prices, the fact that the headline includes Arsenal yet Spuds is lesser value by their calculations tells all we need to know.

But here is the real run, their numbers are bollocks.

Calculation:

Cheapest £985
    Dearest £1955

Including 7 cup games.

Median £1,470 (crap measurement tool because far more tickets at £985 than £1955) but we will use it.

Take out cup credits : £1,074 for season PL games.

Home games so far 10, so cost of games = £565

Goals = 18

Cost per goal £31

78. evonne says:

geez GiE, give it a break, it’s only 9am !!

I have to confess that I am very wary of you wishful thinking (blog about losing, some injuries being a good thing and now tomorrow’s ROLFs). Saying/writing stuff like that can be very dangerous you know

If you are wishing for an elephant, make sure you have a big enough garden.

79. Kgööner says:

GIE
    I share you sentiments on The Wire and its scripting, pace and depictions of reality. I’m a huge fan of similarly scripted TV shows. I avidly watch Treme and of the Sopranos, 6 feet under and Boardwalk ( though my interest in this particularly is waning. It’s changed). I can’t stand some shows today and irks me how bland and predictable they are.

What season are you on? Of the Wire?

I’m done on The Wire Kgooner, I missed Sopranos so really need to watch it, haven’t started watching latest Boardwalk season yet.

81. Kgööner says:

Morning Evonne,

I emailed a blog post idea to arsenalnuts@live.co.uk a while back. Last week. Not sure of anyone got it. Wasn’t really a post but a repost idea from another blog. I’d say maybe one for desperate times.

I sent it from mic.mw. . . .@gmail.com

82. evonne says:

Kgooner – you got the wrong woman :)
    No good sending posts to me , Peaches is your man :)

83. Morning all, thank you Kgooner, I’m just having a look now

84. Kgööner says:

GiE
    Lucky for me I get to download them on P2P networks ie piratebay torrents in bulk. Decent Brips &/ 1080p HD quality. I’m a happy camper.

I think you’d like Treme.

85. evonne says:

does anybody know how to get down arrow scroll button on google chrome?

86. kgooner – I’ve just emailed you.

87. Sorry, we won’t be able to use kgooner’s idea so if anyone has some thoughts to use today that would be great.

88. evonne says:

i could try, but need an hour or so. would that be too late?

Why don’t you use my 2002 cup final post?

90. Rasp is doing a few lines …………

OK, very hastily written ……

…. New post …….

92. Gretchen says:

Τhis is a topic that is near tօ my heart… Thanҡ you!
    Exactly where are your contaϲt details though?