Jack Wilshere: “Denilson on Valium”?

Let me start by making something clear:  I support Arsenal football club above all and not Jack Wilshere. This probably gives you a clue as to where I stand on Stevenage’s finest.

The problem I find when trying to initiate this kind of debate is that people always confuse the following two issues.

A  The player that Jack Wilshere is right now and..

B The player that Jack Wilshere is expected to be in the future.

So if someone expresses a concern about a particular player’s performance last weekend it is often met with an: oh, he will come good in the future, that may be so but it is the blog equivalent of burying your head in the sand or should that be burying your head in cyber space. Either way it blatantly avoids the reality and the problems of the present day and for those who remain blind to the accusations, they are as follows: “sloppy passing, bad positional play, tracking back like Denilson on Valium and appalling body language.”

Personally I think he has a great future; the problem is that it is this expectation that continues to force Wenger to make room for him and it is his continued selection that is costing us points and I fear will cost us the title.

Could you really imagine, Wilshere in that City team on Saturday? It would never have happened. He would have been sitting on the bench next to the giggling Lescott and Hart.

I am loath to say this but there really is a completely different mind set to managers who prioritise winning the league and managers who prioritise bringing through home grown talent. Wenger probably doesn’t even realise that he is doing this — but he is.

There are many who seem to want to cling to the idea that because Ramsey came good, so should Wilshere, this is no more than wishful thinking, the evidence is not there and hiding behind the excuse that he is not yet fit is wearing very thin.

Don’t try trotting out the old chestnut: mark my words, Jack will come good.

3-8-12-30-32………these are my lottery numbers for Friday, mark my words, they will come good.

I want Arsenal to win the league and if Jack improves in the same way as Ramsey has then great but there are no signs of it right now and in the mean time he is costing us valuable points. ……”Denilson on valium” meeeeeow lol.

Written by LB

99 Responses to Jack Wilshere: “Denilson on Valium”?

1. Norfolk Gooner says:

‘morning AAers,

Fair comment LB, if Wilshere is seen as a central midfielder what’s the point in playing him on the left, or the right.

We have excellent players in those positions who must feel aggrieved at being benched in favour of someone not fully fit, not in the best of form, returning from long term injury, seen as the next big thing, to big to be left out.

Now I’m not applying all these epithets to Jack Wilshere but why is he played out of position, as LB rightly says, it’s costing us points.

To the post ….

This is a difficult one for me. Yesterday Rocky reminded us of Jack’s brilliance against Barca. That was real. He has already been incredibly good, so its not a case of wishing for something that may never happen. Its a case of wishing he can get back to where he was before his injury.

In truth his journey back from the injury is following a very similar path to that of Ramsey and so we obviously want him to regain his form as completely as the Welsh Messi.

The bigger question of whether AW is right to keep playing someone who is not on form in the hope that they come good is a much more difficult issue. We did it with Denilson and it didn’t work, we did it with Ramsey and it did.

Should any manager put the development of one player ahead of the greater good of the team – no, in my opinion.

We persisted with Almunia for far too long and in that time he may have cost us the title on 2 occasions.

As for Jack, I’m a fan, but I would have subbed him early against city, his head wasn’t in the right place. AW doesn’t tend to sub players when they are imploding, he left Eboue on against the totts when we could all see he was a red card waiting to happen – and sure enough he was sent off.

So I think Jack should start a few games on the bench and fight to get his place back as a first team starter. It won’t do him any harm. Our midfield options are many, a bit of competition for places is not a bad thing

3. Norfolk Gooner says:

Rasp, where did you get the info about Wilshere’s ban from? Surely he has until 6pm this evening to answer the charge.

4. Motning again all, a typically abrasive and hard-hitting post London which explains your position very well.

Whilst I think it’s a bit harsh to say Jack in any way resembles Denilson I can empathise with your frustration.

I also agree that what is best for the club is paramount nit what helps a player develop as an individual.

Having said all that I think that while Jack has a few rough edges to his game he is still a valuable player for the Arsenal and one I personally like.

Hi NG, it was reported on NN – so could be complete bollix :?

6. Norfolk Gooner says:

Rasp I’ve just checked the FA website, It is complete bollix :D . It’s as I said, he has until 6pm to respond.

7. That’s what I thought Mr Chance, he had till 6 today to respond to the charge.

8. Norfolk Gooner says:

Swim time, back later.

Ooops Apologies

Chatting earlier to Benjamin Rochet, I then responded to Evonne saying it was JanMan who had a new baby. It was Benjamin.

Off to read.

10. Agree with Rasp for the first half. For the sub thing, I might play advocate to the devil, but we don’t really know who’s really available for the first team or the bench… Santi isn’t back yet and Little Mozart must be played wisely. For the Shitty game, Kos’ injury took away one sub and Wenger probably wasn’t able to sub the same sub #2 and #3 as the ones he would have subbed with a different sub #1… Maybe I’m not clear. Everything is linked. It’s like for the Napoli game : if that very severe red card hadn’t come just three minutes after their first goal, I’m pretty sure we could have caught a draw… You have to adapt to the situation. Having already used a defensive sub in Vermaelen, Wenger had to do those “more offensive” last two subs. And if it wasn’t for some bad offside call, it could have paid : 5-4 with 5 minutes remaining… A totally different ending.

And yet, I must admit, I am also often feeling frustrated by Jack’s performances. He quite often does what I hate the most in a football player : getting rid of the ball more than passing it because he can’t go on on his own. I really hate that. And his the only one to do that at Arsenal, therefore disrupting entire plays.

All I’m saying is, maybe Arsene wants to bench him, but maybe he can’t…

Hi Benjamin, Gnabry came on for Flamini – he could just as easily replaced Jack

Hi LB

Have to say I was expecting something controversial from Rasp’s intro earlier.

To me, this is a perfectly valid opinion from someone who watches the player ringside, making it a particularly well informed piece.

Where do I stand on Jack? Well, first up, I think some criticism can be levelled at Arsene, who in my very amateurish opinion, is sometimes too persistent with mal-functioning or knachered players, as well as sticking them out of position.

Like you, I believe he has enormous potential and is only 21, however, more like Rocky I see no reason to believe a Ramseyesque explosion could happen this season.

My solution, and it’s not the Boss’ way at all, is more rotation which I have advocated before for a variety of reasons, but in this case, would allow Jack to develop at a sensible pace and only when he is fully fit.

Then stick him only in his rightful position. Now, where that is I haven’t a clue, but certainly middle’ish :-)

Thanks very much LB.

13. arnie says:

Travelling, fantastic work LB. This would excite me, would it not. But have to catch a flight, back later, much much later.

Congrats JanMan, let us organise a creche, where the babbys are taught proper Gooner fan etiquette. Start them young!!!!! :D :D

Arnie
    It’s not JanMan, its Benjamin. Oh blimey, what have I done :-(

15. arnie says:

FFS: apologies apologies apologies all round. I am travelling and that is a poor excuse!!!! Apologies, JanMan, and apologies Benjamin. And, congrats Benjamin. Oh dear!!!!! :razz:

All blame goes to Jack!!!! :sad:

16. arnie says:

The excitement of a fantastic post on Jack is just too much!!!! :D :D

OK, just a couple of words. Jack, Academy, risky proposition therefore. But this is what Arsenal and Arsene does best. We take the risk, and often make it count. What about Jack then. Well, there is prospect, huge prospect, but progress is not as quick as expected.

Why? Is it Jack’s fault? If he is giving his best, it is not, and not Arsene’s fault either, this is what we do in Arsenal. The club is big enough, it bears the risk.

On the other hand, if Jack is wavering, if he has too many things on his mind, young or not, time for a stern lesson, and thi ngs should be fine.

Jack could have seen a red card for his finger trick. In any case, by playing this trick, and by lying on the ground too frequently, he has let the team down. With the one match ban, and a nice little chat with le Boss, hopefully lessons learnt, all is well. Pretty good then.

But this type of unprofessional transgression is happening all too often, a bit of a habit perhaps, and that is disconcerting. Hopefully, this is the last we have heard of this. In that case I am happy.

On with the show!!!!!! :D :D :D

LB. Not as controversial as this post would have been had it been published a year ago – such is the hiatus in JW’s development.

When chatting to travelling Gooners I asked who is your first 11. Every single on had Jack on the bench, which in my eyes is highly significant. This is the very chap who not so long ago was being called the best English talent since Gascoigne!

Like others I believe some rotation is necessary and having a rest from the 14 – 26th will do JW a power of good.

18. Any Gooners going to be here in Tenerife http://www.colonialtenerife.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=107 to watch the Chav game ? I’ll be flying out of a cold and freezing Blighty in the small hours tonight, yay !

I’ll be there hoping for another Sunderland type capitulation by the Specious ones team.

19. evonne says:

Micky – benjamin and janman are having a baby together??!!

20. evonne says:

LB – damn you! I have happily convinced myself that Jack is on the mend and will shine brighter than the Welsh star in no time at all, and then you spoil it all by saying that he is costing us points.

Is this true? Has he really been that bad in the last couple of months? I think not, he had a few bad games, but on occasions he was very good. His inconsistency is most probably caused by the long recuperation process rather than by his luck of heart or skill.

So what is Wenger supposed to do – sit him on the bench? Really? Then it will take twice as long to get him to the full speed. What if he leaves and shines elsewhere?

I don’t think Jack is a passenger, no, not really. And as to costing us points, again it is debatable.

So, thank you for the great post, but no thank you. I am will not be buying into your plan of keeping JW out of action. Not yet anyway

Thanks LB

Its not often I disagree with you, but on this I can see we have a clear divergence of opinion.

Firstly I don’t agree that Jack is costing us points. This is a matter of conjecture and opinion, not fact.

Secondly, and perhaps more pertinently, speculating on a players future is not burying ones head in the sand.

A fine balance has to be drawn between giving a player the necessary game time to improve and obtaining results.

Arsene Wenger is a finer judge of the above conundrum than you or I.

22. Thank you everyone ! She’s a little Nao and when I sing to her to make her smile or sleep, for the past few days, I’ve been singing : Na~ Na~ Na, Na Na Na Na, Nao !
    With that, if she’s not a gooner, at least she might be a Beatles fan :D

Benjamin …. and a Giroud fan!

LB you know you and I differ on this and that’s fine.

Everyone has an opinion.

I’ll be the first to admit he is not firing on all cylinders, but there were sections of attacking play against City in the second half where we could see his speed of thought movement and even shooting ability. And actually cutting in from the right could be a good position for him, I have memories of seeing him play there for us in the Emirates Cup when 16/17.

And I guess that brings me on to the second point, for some reason you seem to believe that Jack’s future lies in defensive midfield, I have always struggled to understand why, he is not a good enough tackler not fast enough and not physically big enough to play that role with any authority hence why when he is in that position alongside Ramsey we have the propensity to be opened up too easily.

Now on what basis do I think he is the future of Arsenal’s attacking midfield and England’s for that matter? Quite simply the responses he got from fellow internationals, and club footballer following his full England debut.

If I remember rightly Rio said something like “can’t wait to see you lending the ball around again for us”

The word lending says all you need to know, he was running the show amongst an experienced team and. When he wanted to he have it he did, and otherwise he let some of his teammates play for a while .

Congrats Benjamin, my boy had Oh a To Be a Gooner sung to him whilst in Mrs Exiles belly from as soon as they reckon the baby can hear :D

By the way at the moment I think Rasp said the other day Jack is probably trying too hard to impact games, and I agree entirely, a lot of his body language is about a young mans frustration with himself. He is young and has time to learn how to react.

This morning I closed my car boot and this happened….

If I was 21 I would have been all a rage.

But at 37 I just went “what the actual f***” then proceeded to phone insurers and clean up.

27. I am more the believer kind. And I think, if we learned anything from the start of this season, it is that what Arsene sees in the young players is really what can become of them as Aaron proved to everyone. So I don’t doubt the Boss and I won’t doubt Jack’s potential. I think he could be something really special. BUT, that’s up to him. And let me just say this : I was really disappointed a couple weeks ago when, checking newsnow as I’ve been doing daily for the past six months, Jack saying : “people forget that I’m only 21″… I wouldn’t want to offense anyone, I think it’s actually something that a lot of English fans think too, but isn’t that the main problem with English players ? Go ask the Draxlers and Deulofeus and etc, etc… None of them are gonna hind behind their age. I really thought that it showed that Jack is pretty happy with the way he plays. Don’t get me wrong, like I said, I’m a believer and I also think he did quite good so far this season, but THAT mentality is what might prevent him from becoming a legend. Self satisfaction. And that might be the big difference between him and Rambo… What do you think ?

28. Ha Ha GiE, you shouldn’t have got a Ford :)

29. evonne says:

Benjamin – congrats!
    I was bouncing my granddaughter on Sunday and chanted to her ‘We are top the league, we are top the league’, but her mother overheard and paralyzed me with one look, I won’t sing that again in a hurry :(

No Chary, GiE should have a Ford but he should not forget that it was designed for normal people, not giants like him

30. So no Smart car for him then Evonne :)

31. Apparently we sent scouts to watch Diego Costa…

32. Athletico have the same points as Barca and the same goal difference with only one less goal scored. It’s gonna be hard to convince them. There’s apparently a release close but…

33. evonne says:

Costa signed a new contract with Atletico last summer. Chavs wanted him anyway

Chary I am but a poor travelling accountant. :)

Well at least that’s the image I like to present to my clients….start turning up in better cars than them and they may ask a few questions about my fees.

I think it was frost/chip related rather than car design related…..bit of a shock though!

35. There’s apparently a 32m close. Whatever, I’m too tired to think about which striker I want for Christmas and Santa Wenger will be the one choosing anyway, so… Bonne nuit my friends, 0:36 here. See you tomorrow.

I would like to add my congratulations to both you and your wife Benjamin. :-)

You are not the only Gooner on AA to have had the good fortune to meet and marry a young Japanese lady.

Gooner Michael who is a regular on here is also married to a Japanese girl and in fact I think he said he has been married to 4 of them! :-)
    (Not all at the same time). :-)

You are supposed to be on the outside when you shut the lid, GIE. :-)

38. Just one more thing. The sad thing about the Costa scouting story is that means Lewandowski is probably not coming to the Emirates… He would have been perfect though. Or, actually, Arsenal would have been perfect for him too ! Which team in Europe offers such ideal conditions of integration for him ?

39. evonne says:

Chary – I doubt even GiE Jr would fit into a Smart car

40. True GiE, but the converse of that argument is if you’re the best in your field than a badge of said success would be a flash car, but who knows; turn up on a bike I say ha ha.

Evonne, I think Gie jnr will be even more of a giant than Pop’s is.

According to the Gruaniad, Monaco are looking t offload Falcao because Ranieri doesn’t like him. They say that Chelsea have already bought him and he will sign in the January window.

Just another €40+m. Never let it be said tat finical doping has no effect on the PL ;-)

Well I am not going to surprise anyone with my views on Jack the Lad. Or maybe I will?

— He is a special talent and he has proved that in the past as a ‘child prodigy’ when playing well above his age group in the youth teams.

— He will be a star in the future too, as all appear to agree, unless some unforeseeable catastrophe happens to his career in the meantime.

That leaves the current period of his career.

I am of the opinion that his performances this season have been patchy at best and have fallen from the high standards he has aspired to in previous seasons.

The reasons for this are manifold and some of them have been mentioned today and previously by the good bloggers of AA.

In my opinion, and it is just an opinion,
    – his long standing injuries;
    – trying too hard to emulate the skill sets of Santi and Ozil;
    – often playing with a different mindset to those around him;
    – and the resultant frustration with others, and himself;
    have led to unbecoming tantrums on the pitch and the perceivable drop in his performances.

There is a word to sum up the remedy to this fluctuation in his performances, and that word is PATIENCE for all involved. :-)

43. OK guys, I’m off to pack for my flight tomorrow – catch you all later.

44. JanMan says:

Benjamin. Congrats to you and the wife on the baby. So glad it was you and not me. Mickey had me scared for a moment :-)

45. gart66 says:

Couldn’t agree more…With a good shot at the title this year he mostly belongs on the bench.

The worrying thing JanMan is that you had to check :-)

47. 26may1989 says:

Mark my words, Jack will come good.

48. JanMan says:

Micky :-)

49. dandan says:

Well LB I am afraid I have to disagree, Jack is on his way back from injury and was a bit slow to begin with but in mt opinion he has shown marked improvement in recent weeks. I believe that playing wide and cutting in opens up the pitch for him and allows him to unleash that wicked curling shot of his.
    Sure he lays down on the floor trying to win free kicks to much and his stupid one finger salute is typical of a youngster of his age, watch the focus driving reps on the roads they see that gesture as a badge of office.
    Rest him rotate him but keep playing him,Jack/Aaron/ox/Gibbs and Theo these young men are part of the class of 2011who will help lead us back to glory days.
    So hopefully LB your worries will pove unfounded,and the young men will fulfill their potential( minus the odd dodgy game) and bring us all the success we seek.

Cheers, LB.

I tell you his change of hairstyle coincided with his change in form.
    Skin that ridiculous quiff off and all will be well.

At the moment he’s like a wee bunny trapped in the headlights.
    Beware bad language.

Hi Folks

Just back from ludicrously long ride, haven’t read all the comments, hope I haven’t fallen out with too many people.

LB,
    You’ve fallen out with no more than you would on any other normal day. :)

53. weedonald says:

LB….this is a case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. wilshere is definitely NOt at his best this season, but we have as Rocky pointed out, seen him at his best over the last few years, so telling us not to say he will come good is the same as those dissing Ramsey last season, telling us he is not worthy to wear the shirt! Neither you nor I know what will happen to this man but here are a few things to take into account before demoting him to the deadwood factory:

1) He is 21, still very young to reach any apex of his career,
    2) He regularly is targeted by the EPL thugs for a terrible hacking,
    3) The officials seem to ignore point 2 and allow this to happen.
    4) Wenger’s policy of supporting his players has proven to be rifght more often than wrong. He won’t change that because Jack is having a rough patch.
    5) For players like Jack to develop, he needs time and games, and not at the reserve or youth level or the occasional Cup. He needs full EPL exposure.
    6) Your frustration with Jack is understandable but your impatience is not….Players reach maturity and their prime between 25-27 so let’s not be too harsh.
    7) His sudden loss of skills,passing ability,and tracking back is not sudden at all but rather a normal diminution in confidence, timing and rapport with his teammates, who he hasn’t played with for quite a while.
    8)His body language shows he is finding the comeback harder than he thought, but Wenger is the man to help him if anyone can.
    9)Your cheapshot at Wenger was both unsupportable and unfounded….because Wenger has done both by bringing in raw talent AND experienced ,world-class transfers so steer clear of such unfair denigration please.
    10) Denilson cannot be compared to Wilshere. Your rather unfortunate attempt to identify the two as one is poorly reasoned and rather lazy. Try being more objective and open-minded about this young man….we don’t miss Denilson but we would miss Wilshere….and Wenger has said this many times….he knows best.

I think we all realise this is an anti-Wenger post masquerading as an anti-Jack post.
    After all you’ve always loved Jack’s work, so there must be something afoot for this massive turnaround to occur. :)

weedonald,
    Has Wenger ever said he knows best?

56. evonne says:

bastards! they ran him over :(

57. Chas says:

They didn’t.

58. evonne says:

they did, right at the end

59. evonne says:

BTW monster – Aunt Velma and the cat yesterday had me giggling for hours :) ta xx

60. Chas says:

Oh no they didnt

61. Chas says:

Haha. BR said I seek out weird stuff, but in reality, twitter delivers it to your doorstep. :)

62. evonne says:

weird and wonderful :)
    are you watching manure or scum?
    I am so delighted we lost to Chavs and didn’t have to play Sunderland last night

63. evonne says:

manure game stopped :) nothing goes their way

64. Chas says:

Neither. The great train robbery on bbc1

Weedonald

I am, if you do not know, a big fan of your comments, I like the fact that you call a spade a spade.

But you fall straight into the trap of telling us how great Wilshere will be in the future, read the post again I say exactly the same thing. My criticism is of him being played out of position which I feel is costing us points and as I also said I fear that that single fact will cost us the tittle.

And here’s another thing: we have 5 more days before our next game, why don’t you try writing a post, I would like to see what you can come up with…….thinking about it?………….not so easy is it.

Sitting on the side of the road waiting to catch speeding drivers, a Massachusetts state trooper sees a car puttering along at 24 mph. He thinks to himself, “This driver is as dangerous as a speeder!” So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over.

Approaching the car, he notices that there are five elderly ladies – two in the front seat, and three in the back, wide-eyed and white as ghosts.

The driver, obviously confused, says to him, “Officer, I don’t understand. I was going the exact speed limit. What seems to be the problem?”

The trooper, trying to contain a chuckle, explains to her that “24” was the Route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error.

“But before you go, Ma’am, I have to ask, “is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken.”

“Oh, they’ll be all right in a minute, officer. We just got off Route 128.”

That’s a fair comment LB.

Writing Posts is not easy and finding a subject can be just as difficult. You have done it a number of times lately and deserve credit for it.

Lazy post………..FFS of course it is a lazy post. There were 9 days to fill. Talk about miss the point and people wonder why I don’t volunteer to write more.

Very kind of you RA.

Right, time to sit down and ask myself what is it exactly that I enjoy about cycling 160k over 7 hours.

Anon.

Only 100 miles, LB?

Compared to the 10 to 15 miles I cycled last month that is like climbing Everest. :-)

LB, your efforts were very much appreciated . I had expected more bloggers to get the wrong end of the stick to be honest. I have come to the conclusion that I should read every post at least twice before I comment – it is so easy to miss the point!!

Keep volunteering – and that goes for the rest of you too :lol:

72. weedonald says:

LB…..I appreciate your comments but the entire tone of your article was rather negative towards Jack and Wenger’s usage of his talents out of position. as Rasp says, with your post it was easy to miss the point, if as you say, it was a criticism of playing Jack out of position….it certainly didn’t come off that way.
    By the way I regularly write articles for Untold Arsenal and have written a few here as well so I know what work and effort it entails….but I refrain from writing too many for AA as everyone here seems very touchy, defensive and over-sensitive about differing opinions, expressed honestly and frankly. UA bloggers seem less caustic and aggressive than AA bloggers do, and it can become seriously heavy here when someone takes it personally and takes umbrage because they didn’t read the article or post thoroughly.
    I appreciate your efforts, don’t agree with everything you wrote bu respect your honest efforts to bring another point of view to the Gooner table. As a few people have said here, keep volunteering.

73. weedonald says:

Chas…..he has reiterated that he is the manager paid to do the job and while he does listen to his critics and pundits, he makes the final call. He is too dignified and erudite to boast about his vast experience and expertise in Football, he says it with his actions…so yes he shows everyone that he usually knows best.

Late to the party today.

Good Post LB.

I don’t buy the ‘burying ones head in the sand’ argument because, in Jack’s case, we have seen him play (for both Arsenal and England) at a level above the level most players are capable of.

That means he can’t be compared with an up-and-comer who is not yet proven or even a player like Denilson, who never got close to the level Jack has already reached.

We already know he can be amazing – it’s just a question of when he gets his form back.

To think otherwise, now that’s burying your head in the sand :)

77. arnie says:

WordPress ate the comment I wrote from Detroit airport. Never mind. Home now, off to bed, motning all. Back later.

Quick Motning,

Trying to get my wife out of the house, but her car is not playing, but then she did drive through 18″ flooding. Last time she did that, the car blew up the following day needing a new engine :-(

LB and Weedonald.

Read your exchange, and get totally what you are both saying, but from my part, the site needs people like you or else we’d all sit around stroking each other saying how wonderful we all are.

I see Jack has appealed his 2 Match ban.

I think we can thank the media and ex- Liverpool FC pundits for that because of the immediate….”Suarez got one match ban for the same thing, we will see now how fair the FA are now”.

Interestingly Jack has been allowed to appeal.

Normally when a player appeals they get one free match until the ban kicks in once the appeal has been denied.

I wonder if we have done a bit of Christmas planning and don’t expect the FA Appeals committee to sit during Christmas week so we get Jack for Cheksea and West Ham during the Christmas period. Squad management over Christmas period is important and losing a player for two London derbys will not be welcomed .

It is also worth pointing out that the club and one assumes Arsene would have sanctioned the appeal so points to Arsene wanting Jack in and around the team for Chelsea match, would be quite silly to appeal and then not use him, and then lose him for the New Years fixtures.

Exile

Yip, looks like Arsene has inked in Jack for at least one of those fixtures. Thing is, I’m not surprised he’s ignoring LB, because last night he said to me:

“Look here DidIt, sure I take your advice, but let me make myself crystal clear on one thing, I never listen to long distance cyclists because like me, they are thin and sinewy, and I like to keep a balanced view. You, on the other hand, have a sensible body to fat ratio, and with that comes wisdom”.

“You, on the other hand, have a sensible body to fat ratio, and with that comes wisdom”.

Marvellous. Now I have Mr Wenger’s permission to eat. drink and make merry , Trouble is what is “sensible”?

83. evonne says:

hold on a second Raddy – I thought you were a thin cyclist, no?

Didit – you are a liar, Wenger never said that!

Spurs lost again at Shite Hart Lane? Oh dear! The dispeakable Levy – any chance of him getting a kick up the arse?

evonne. Half right …. I am a cyclist.

85. evonne says:

Raddy – you is fat ? I thought the fat blokes ride Harleys

Bloody well did, Evonne. Fact.

Evonne

Sorry to shatter any illusions you may have, but the village people style of homosexual ride Harleys. Check out the leather caps and huge handlebar style moustaches, or bugger grips as they are called.

‘Bugger grips’ :lol:

89. evonne says:

you insane, insane DidIt :) I spat coffee all over the keyboard, stop it!!

snuk – cheers, will try it out soon

“Bugger grips” – ROLF

The Harley boys over here run the drug trade and are full of steroid enhanced muscles

91. evonne says:

homosexual drug dealers on Harleys? Oh ffs, what is this world coming to?

why was snuk deleted? free match viewing live, always handy

Morning all ……