Redknapp outthinks Wenger …… fact.

Written  by kelsey

Having digested the result and read many comments I am left thinking how we lost a game that at half time was literally in the bag and though not at our most fluent we had surpringly  nullified a much hyped up Spurs outfit. Beforehand, I thought  that if we contained Bale and Van der Vaart we should have no trouble in beating Spurs, though much improved, but always likely to concede.

The game plan worked a treat and an early goal from Nasri after yet another howler from Gomes and then a poachers goal from Chamakh after a clever cross from Arshavin just after half an hour, I was foolishly mislead that this could be a huge embarrassment for the tiny tots. How wrong could one be.

We squandered several more chances in that first half and someone needs to tell Chamakh that as he is a striker, a direct shot at goal wouldn’t go amiss. Over 45 minutes it was a team effort and no one had an outstanding game, but as a unit we performed well.

At that moment of time we were top of the league and we waited to see with the Champions league games coming up within a few days, if either manager would be bold enough to make changes or in Arsenal’s case go for the jugular and in Redknapp’s case, alter his game plan,which he did with the introduction of Defoe .

A two goal lead counts for nothing these days, especially with the Arsenal, and I had this gut feeling  that whoever was on the pitch it would need a third goal to finally kill off the Spurs.

Should a title chasing side be in that position ?The answer is an emphatic NO.

Spurs took control more or less from the resumption of play and remember we had the same players on the pitch that had easily contained them in the first half. The second half became a horror show, and Bale walked through the defence to score. Fabregas gave away a stupid penalty and the inevitable happened with Kaboul scoring the winner with minutes left.

It was, not for the first time this season, unbearable to watch, and yet again we got caught on set pieces. There was no leadership on the field, no motivation to press on after half time and the players and the manager must look at themselves this morning and many , many questions need to be asked.

Three home defeats in seven matches is just not acceptable and don’t kid yourselves that we are still in the mix as this is the first time in twelve years that the current leaders have obtained so few points.I don’t care about United,Spurs or Chelsea, I expect my team to perform every time they take the field.

This team has one or two great players, and an abundance of squad players and fewer injuries than at any time for a considerable period, and though all is not lost,  a major overhaul is needed if we are to progress this season. Beforehand I had my doubts,but now they are being slowly confirmed.

78 Responses to Redknapp outthinks Wenger …… fact.

1. barumgooner says:

Spot on Kelsey. The spuds came out for the second half with renewed fight and vigour from a good team talk and a good change of personnel. Our boys came out thinking the game was over and all we had to do was stroll through 45 more minutes before getting a nice massage.

2. gnarleygeorge9 says:

barum

“….. Our boys” & supporters, me included. I thought spuds were on the rack, but back they came. They showed some ginger ;) I must admit.

3. barumgooner says:

Fair play GG, me too.

4. barumgooner says:

AW has said that this is the strongest squad that hes had since the move to the emirates and i agree but he didnt really have any game changers on the bench. RVP isn’t ready yet and with Cham being poor we could’ve done with big Nik to bring on. TR came on and made no impact whatsoever and Theo came on far too late for me. With Denilson already on the pitch there was no-one who could be added to steady the ship, only additional flair players who were worse than those already on. I’m not going down the Anti-Arsene road but we do need to develop tactics and leadership both on and off the pitch, we are so one-dimensional and you have to credit the fightback by Spurs but Harry didnt have to consider what aw was going to do because he knew the answer….nothing different just attack attack attack.

Difficult to say this but Diaby could have made the difference.

But as you know Kelsey, I disagree with your assessment. We were not outfought – just look at the stats. We were undone by a series of misfortunes and a superb 1st Spurs goal.

Bale didn’t waltz through our defence, he took his chance brilliantly and there was no defender near him to put in a tackle. Clichy was in his correct position looking for the overhit cross.One could certainly look at how Defoe, a midget, won a header in midfield but had we scored that goal we would have been talking about the Arsenal of old. Credit where credit is due.

The second is inexplicable. What was Fab thinking??

The 3rd was just luck. Kaboul had no idea where his header has going – he certainly didn’t aim it there.

And if we are to look at the game clinically, had Koscielny buried a very simple header when under no pressure and with Gomez beaten, we would have waltzed the game. Same could be said of the Chamakh chances.

Which GK was the busier?

Wengers defence that the team had heavy legs was clearly true. It was the first time this season that Nasri has run out of steam and his lessening impact had major repurcussions, as did Chamakh’s

No argument that 3 home defeats in a short space of time is very poor and completely unacceptable for a PL challenging team.

Furthermore. I totally refute your assertion that the squad needs a thorough overhaul. We have the squad to win the title IF they are fit. There can be no question that TV would have played yesterday and highly likely that a fully fit RvP would have replaced Chamakh. I still believe ….

6. I don’t think that Rednapp outthought Wenger, I think that ‘arry fired his boys up to stop playing like idiots at half-time and AW didn’t inspire his team to come out and put the scum to the sword.

Two goals inside 30 minutes and another 3 wasted opportunities in the first half. We come out like its all over and they want to make a game of it.

We have to learn to hold onto a lead and we need a leader on the pitch that keeps everyone focussed.

Its one blog and off for me today.
    Peaches,
    Totally agree with the “leader on the pitch that keeps everyone focussed” line. I made a similar point earlier before the post. We do have spririt, hence the away form, but we are deeply engrained with arrogance. WBA, Newcastle and now hurling a two goal lead away.
    Still, battle lost, but there’s a winnable war in front of us. Three points at Villa and we will feel a whole lot better.

8. charybdis1966 says:

Absolutely gutted here, definitely not over the moon and various other assorted clichés.

This must be Wenger’s nadir and I can certainly understand why people will want him to go.

To lose to our hated local rivals manner in such a cowarldy and abject manner has plumbed new depths.

The only positive I can think of is this result may be a catalyst for change, whether that’s an overhaul in playing staff or a change at the top, then so be it.

9. Davi says:

After spurs scored their first goal arsenal DID regain control. Song stepped back to protect the defence with denilson and we were clearly on top up until their second. The difficult thing for me to take is that this 2nd goal was catalysed by a VERY poor decision by the ref. Yes fabregas fucked up royally, but that freekick was an absolute joke in the 1st place.
    We were really on top at that point and I could easily see us adding to our lead again from which point there would have been no way back.
    Ultimately we still should have won the game. Even with the dodgy decisions by the ref and fabregas we still could have easily been 4 up by half time. It was always one better touch or one better pass away from a goal. The chance cesc missed in the 1st half looked like a goal all the way. Last season that would have definitely been a goal. He’s dropped a level from last year and he needs to get back up to that standard because with him on that form we can win the league.
    I dont think anyone played poorly yesterday, but again we failed to take what we deserved from a game. I think all the players are good enough, there’s still just a little something missing psychologically. Maybe it’s a good thing that wenger is taking the carling cup more seriously this season because if we can win that, at least it will give them a taste for it.

10. barumgooner says:

I cant see any change to be honest Chary. What I cant understand is the way the defence is being blamed(Kos in particular). I watched the game on tv and I thought they were all pretty sound. The 1st Spud goal was just a good bit of play by a very in-form player. The 2nd was stupidity by Cesc/Cham from a free-kick which never was and Kabul was being marked by Cesc and RVP FOR THE 3rd yet still got the touch. We have all said it before but we need to defend from the front. On the other hand we did squander good scoring opportunities ourselves with good chances falling to Cesc, Kos and Cham which if any of them had gone in we would have killed the game.

11. charybdis1966 says:

Well Barum, it seems like almost heresy to say it but perhaps Wenger should take the can for this debacle.

His half time talk with his team had the opposite effect that Twitchy’s did.

What makes me the most angry is that gooners will have to go into work tomorrow and take it all on the chin from the hordes of giggling Spuds.

Our players will just slip into the cumfy, contoured leather seats of their sports cars, drive home to their palatial mansions and get “cheered” up by their supermodel g/f’s.

By tomorrow morning I severely doubt any of them will be feeling at all down.

12. Red Arse says:

The first half of the game was one of the best performances we have put in this season! The only “flaw” was that we could and should have had at least 2 more goals in the bank. 4:0 and it’s goodnight Martha!

Tactically, once the Spuds went on the offensive, in the 2nd half, (and give them credit where it is due) we inexplicably played Samir out on the right wing, where he became ineffective. This coincided with Cesc reverting to slow “tippy tappy” football.

Our marvellous passing game, not for the first time this season, became disjointed and we constantly gave the ball away. Part of this was because Sagna, even when most of the team were attacking, kept passing the ball back to the GK who hoofed it upfield straight to the waiting Gallas and Kaboul.

When we are playing effective attacking football, Squidgy and Kosser are fine, the moment pressure comes on them, from counter attacks, they revert to being physically frail and get bossed around. How did Defoe, the midget, head a ball that led to their goal?

Unsurprisingly, the winning goal came from a header, and provokes the question, “Why did AW drop Djourou, who had been playing well in the past few games, and has been superb in the air”?

Whereas ‘Arry’s subs made game changing appearances, sadly RVP was ineffective and Theo was just not able to make any impact. (I really worry about him!) :-(

13. barumgooner says:

I agree Chary. Part of the reason I became less emotional about football is exactly that. Why should I put myself through all this when the players probably aren’t anywhere near as concerned as us. There was a time many years ago that I would argue with anyone about football and be completely distraught if we were to lose…I even remember splitting up with a girlfriend of mine because she laughed when we lost to Leeds. I still love the club and watch them whenever possible but TRY to tell myself that its only a game played by very rich young men and win or lose I will still be there cheering them on next time. Easier said than done I know.

14. barumgooner says:

I do feel that Wengers stubborness and lack of tactical variation lets us down far too often. I wouldn’t neccessarily want to see him go but would rather see him learn.

15. charybdis1966 says:

That’s a good approach to have Barum – the days of one-club man heroes are long gone and perhaps we should detach ourselves from any expectation that those days will ever return.

Every team is now comprised of players who are, to some degree, merely journeymen mercenaries, the extreme example being the Citeh team.

16. charybdis1966 says:

RedA – I feel that the accusation that Wenger play’s his favorites rather than in form players is proved by the dropping of Djourou, who aerially at Goodison, was imperious.

Barum, I doubt whether Wenger can learn anymore, he is stubborn and inflexible and too set in his ways nowadays.

17. Red Arse says:

Barum/CharyB

I long ago realised I was unable to divorce myself from the abysmal feeling I get when we lose.

What makes it bearable is that I know we will win again soon, and the joy I will get from that is even greater having experienced the down side.

It’s a bit like a wild ride on the roller coaster, the increasing terror as you ascend to the pinnacle only heightens the heart-stopping joyous exhilaration of the sheer plunge down the other side.

It’s footballing life, guys! :-)

RA. Good point about the subs. Theo just couldn’t impact upon the game, though had his crosshot that went over the bar gone in – he would have been a hero today. 6 inches make the difference between hero and zero!

Bobby lining up for AV …. just wrong, plain wrong

19. barumgooner says:

Chary, sadly I think you are right about Arsene.

RA, True !

RA. If only I could be so balanced!

Barum. Bet you weren’t saying that at half time :-)

22. barumgooner says:

Haha..At half time the world was a wonderful red and white place where life was sweet and the players were gods Raddy.

23. barumgooner says:

Sadly it was short-lived.

24. BigGooner says:

Let’s face it they deserved there win and there was just as much fortune about Nasri’s goal as there was about any of their goals. The second half have we couldnt break them down and our rocky defence was shown up when easily exposed. We were beaten on the day by the better side.

25. barumgooner says:

And the red-mist fell over me and I was admittedly angry, hurt, upset, dejected, let-down and inconsoleable for a little while. Then looking at my kids and my life I remembered to put it into perspective.

26. Stratty says:

We gifted you the first half, by being to deep and letting you play, right up to our penalty area, practically. You were closing us down all over the pitch. Obviously at half time Harry had a word. So in the 2nd half we closed you down like you had done to us. Second half, you had a lot of chances, Squileeseemy (sorry, genuine cant remember how to say it) had a free header, Walcott could have scored. It was even but we took our chances. I dont think anyone our side really believes that it means were going to win the treble, or whatever Harry said. See you at the Lane ;)

27. afc says:

I think arsenal are still top draw, they probably have the best squad or second best to Chelsea.I must say fabregas is probably the best player in the prem, and we raped spurs pritty much the hole game, it was probably the most one sided game iv seen between the to teams in years and we really could of been up by 5 goals before the second half. We hand wraped and special deliveryed all the spurs goals. I must say arsenal are fantastic team we just need to get better at the back and I don’t like chamack I’m sorry.. Just imagen we had henry up front playing in that game. With all the play we had we could of had 5 or 6, it’s just sloppy play that lost us the game.. We need a few more players with bigger characters on the pitch like a new striker and a new center back . Don’t worry gooners were not far away trust me.

28. Wenger Knows says:

Lol

29. Hartwick89 says:

Hello long time.

Alas, the sun does come up after a bad Saturday. Lo and behold Chavs are still two points ahead of us. I will say even in the first half when we went 2-0 I felt we needed a third to take the three points. And, it wasn’t to be. I am not so down today. Yes we could have put the game away and actually lead 6-0 if the Chamakh didn’t constantly chop instead of going for it. But, SPUDS did something that I haven’t seen done in EPL this season to our boys. Maybe, I need a refresher with Newcastle & WBA. But, Spurs were clinical especially in the 2nd half by pressuring Arsenal. It seemed that we couldn’t cope with that high pressure. I felt like I was watching Arsenal vs. Barca at times (only in terms of work rate off the ball). I know this sounds generous because it is… And, all’s you have to do is look at them when they finally got the ball that team is still a joke.

30. Ibrahim says:

We can not blame Wenger for this defeat. Wenger create a top side with minimum spending in the last years. The quality we have on the field can win the league. But no one can win without fighting, we did not fight in the second half.

The table never lies, we are third, actualy we are two poins from the top. We can still take it. Every body has a bad start because of the small difference in the level between most teams in the league.

You can expect evey team (even from the big four) to drop points each game. Three or may be even two wins in row can see us on the top again… But that is not the point. The point is What Wenger said; concentration until the final whistle ..

I still believe we will win the league this year ..

31. Paul says:

Try not getting to down about it, after all you are still the second best team in North London and have only lost your last two premiership games against the mighty Spurs. Chins up, you still have the Carling cup and are still better than Leyton Orient in the North London pecking order. lol!!!!!

32. Hartwick89 says:

Ibra,

Of course we can… What I saw was a learning curve of what to do against Arsenal. Also, Cesc was off as well as Song & Cliche. This game by no means sums up our season. I felt we could have won at least 5-0. It were not to be. We held on to the ball one or two touches more than usual. And, well it’s over. Time to move on. I believe in January we will add 1 or two more quality players. Lastly, while the team couldn’t cope with something new I thought Wenger mad some silly subs.. I liked Walcott and that’s it…. Should have been Walcott for Song. And, I would have put Eboue in for Cliche, surprisingly.

33. Hartwick89 says:

Paul,

As we look behind in the table I see the mighty SPUDS as always behind the Little Arsenal. You want to be an Arsenal supporter don’t you?

34. Bob@Hotmail.com says:

The challenge you had was and this is a crtiicism not just aimed at you guys but the whole of football, English players are not the most skillful but also the most passionate and when you have none apart from one who quite frankly is not that good (Theo), its shows, without that leader as most have mentioned above, you will probably win nothing again for 6 years so unless you change that, it wont change, see you at the lane ….

35. Hartwick89 says:

Whoa Bob!

You are way off… This team and Theo, Jack, Lansburi, JET, Eastmond can beat just about any team in the World!

Explain yourself.

36. Augustine says:

It’s all said and done let’s wait for the remaining fixtures and see what will happen

37. DaveK says:

Your comments are interesting in that they mirror to a large extent the comments on the Spur’s boards after we lose at home to say Wigan, Wolves etc.etc.

You have a very good team with a couple of great players and a first-class manager but yesterday both sides made stupid errors and we just made more of our opportunities than you did.

As Stratty says I don’t think any rational guys on our side think we are a better team than you but it was great to see our lads fight-back and finally win at the Library.

We know all about the problems of facing-up to your supporters after yet another loss, and although we will enjoy it very much, the important thing overall is what happens next. This will show the real balance between the teams.

Looking at Cesc’s body language yesterday, I think he is mentally moving back to Spain so you need to step up to the plate this season or I think he will be gone.

Anyway, chin-up lads…you proved yesterday that you are nearly as good as Inter-Milan.

38. Leon says:

Just too disgusted and sick to my stomach to even bother – Wenger surely must have had his last chance now…

Good to see Spurs fan come on the site with intelligent comments – unlike the abusive children over the last couple of days.

Thank you for showing good manners. I know that if the boot were on the other foot I would be obnoxious!

Still Braga during the week and a chance for improvement. But even another drubbing for Braga will not reduce the pain of yesterday afternoon – only the title can do that.

40. Leon says:

Well thank you DaveK – your words are very comforting but if we need the advice of someone like you we will lower ourselves and come onto your site and ask for it

Leon. Knee jerk reactions are not the Arsenal way, thank goodness.

A draw for MU and the Chavs with a win for us at AV puts us top of the table. Is that a sacking offence? Is it a sacking offence to be top of our CL table or to remain 4 points ahead of the team that beat us yesterday?

I can only assume you play too much Championship manager. I am too polite to reply to such a stupid comment with the contempt it deserves.

42. Leon says:

Big Raddy the ONLY reason we are two points behind is because Chelsea have lost three out of the last four games – NOT because we have played well but because Chelsea and Man Utd have been unbelievably poor but they will pick up – and as for the champions league group you are joking right ? to be top of that table is not an achievement….

Arsenal have not progressed – like it or not…

43. charybdis1966 says:

Radders, I’m not one for over reaction in the wake of a humiliating defeat, but I can see where Leon is coming from.

To be 2-0 up and then lose is not only a poor show but it is simply unprofessional and a dereliction of duty.

If we had played well during the whole game and tried our hardest no one would be asking for Wenger’s head.

The fact that the manager has failed to install not even a winning mentality just a professional one, reveals that perhaps he no longer has the stomach for the Premier league battle.

Leon. The reason why Chelsea, Arsenal, MU and MC are struggling is because the other clubs have improved more than we have. Can you explain why Bolton and Sunderland are riding high? Or why WBA went on a decent run?

Try this …. Newcastle beat us and slammed Sunderland 5-1. The same Sunderland who went on draw at the Lane and win at Stamford Bridge. We beat Birmingham who beat Chelsea who beat us. It is just a weird season so far where no one team is dominating. And being beaten by Spurs who we trashed in the first half is not as costly as it may have been over the past few seasons.

Your derision of being a team favourites to win their CL group only indicates what a strong side AW has built over the past few years.

As to progression. Song is better, Fabianksi, Nasri is better, Chamakh has improved the team, as have Squill and Kos.

Arsenal have progressed, in my opinion, which is just as valid as yours. Like it or not.

45. Guinness says:

Arsenal in the past used to be a team which won games from a losing position, but ever since you lost dramatically to Wigan at the end of last season you seem to have lost that winners mentality.

It is for this reason I cannot see Arsenal winning the league this season.

Chary. With respect and you know I have the highest respect for your opinion ……

I cannot accept the that AW has lost the stomach for the fight. His fury at the sides loss was equal to any of ours.

I would also argue with your opinion that the team didn’t give 100%. Name one player who didn’t try his best.

47. Red Arse says:

BR,

You are right, in that no one, in the Arsenal team, failed to give of their best. (By the way, really impressed with some of the Spurs guys on here!)

Where we differ is in thinking Kosser and Squidgy are really right for us. Sorry to repeat myself, but they are too short and to frail for Prem League CB’s. (either or both would make excellent defensive midfielders!) :-)

I know you won’t fall out with me for saying this. :-)

I still think we will win the CL. Just wait and see! :-)

48. gunnern5 says:

BR: I’m over the loss but not over the result. I agree that they all gave 100% and we were also the best team for the majority of the game, but the result means that our best is not good enough.

We desperately need to turn chances into goals. I’ve been delighted with Chamakh’s start for us but he seemed overwhelmed yesterday and was extremely wasteful.

Although I am not a strong supporter of Bendtner maybe he would have been a better choice against Spurs – but then again hind sight is a wonderful thing…

Evening all.

Some good comments from both sides of the divide today, and thank you for that.

kosser really is an average PL player at best, and his mistakes have cost us dearly already this season.
    A good team doesn’t suddenly become bad overnight, but the warning signs have been there since the last ten games of last season.
    I accept the point that everyone is beating everyone else,but that was inexcusable yesterday.We literally caved in, within five minutes of the second half,and I could be blunt about certain players and their workrate and attitude,but for now I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
    We are kidding ourselves to think we are as good as some make out and Wenger has to shoulder part of he blame.if a team can’t get motivated in a derby match the outlook is bleak.
    I see nothing wrong in being critical of our team or performance on any particular day.In fact it shows one cares.

Early days for chamakh gunnern5, his strike rate is quite good, but the early signs is that he has no shot whatsoever, though his heading ability is indeed a great asset.

51. Carlito11 says:

Too gutted to contribute much- will headback to thebunker in a tick. The fact it was a great game of football and we just happened to be the losers doesn’t console me at all. There’s a hollowness that won’t shift any time soon and it’s gonna be a bloody long week at work.

52. gunnern5 says:

Kelsey I hear what you say about Kosser but in my mind it was wasted chances that cost us the game.
    Spurs were only dominant for short spurts and although I have not been able to qualify this – I read (somewhere) that they only had 3 shots on goal, which would equal a sound defensive game.
    If we had put away our simple chances it could have been 4-0 at half time which would have meant Spurs going all out for goals and giving us more opportunities to add to the score.

53. El tel says:

Hi Big Raddy and you other guys who left Le grove. I was lucky that I just returned from a great holiday on the day of our loss to the Spuds so I am a bit more chilled. I too am unhappy with Wengers poor tactical decisions that are his Achilles heel.

Twitchy saw the so called next best player getting nothing from Sanga and switched him to the other side to take on the hopeless Clichy.

my problem is why should Gibbs and Willshere, Djorou JET ect hang around waiting for Wengers favorites to get better.

Bendtner would have been useful yesterday but he too is fed up.

To all those Spud voyeurs looking in. Yes this was a giant killing, the guy saying our comments are like those on the Spuds site when losing to Wolves and Wigan was spot on, this game was like losing to a poor team.

By the way the Ref did help them with not one but 2 of their goals. the slide tackle missed Bale altogether and his dramatic dive made it look worse and how Song could have a free kick given against him for getting in front of his opponent who never had control of the ball was astonishing.

Kos got booked for his 1st foul and yet fan the fart was getting away with untold cheating only to get a little smile from the fat arse hole of a Referee.

Yes whinging about Officials is what me and otherArsenal fans seem to do but usually it is fair comment and most often we are punished by their mistakes.

54. gunnern5 says:

Frankly, I feel bad for our North London supporters, as this must be just hell for them to deal with. At least us overseas guy’s can get away from both the abuse and the sheer embarrassment but they will be surrounded by it and get very little relief for years to come.

Your stats proved that it is the offence that is not clinical enough and yesterday was a prime example.
    Defensively, especially in the first half,Spurs were all at sea and we should as you say have had at least one or two more goals and the game would have been over.

Evening El Tel,

if i remember correctly,you steward at The Emirates.

McG,

behave yourself.

58. gunnern5 says:

McG,

Enjoy your moment in the sun, but be careful you don’t get your tongue burnt.

59. McG says:

Here’s to the double

HAS RASP FINALLY GONE ON HOLIDAY ;)

61. Red Arse says:

McG,

Not to say you are misguided or even a liar but, Arsenal had 9 shots on/off target; Spurs had 10 shots on/off target. Arsenal had 62% possession, Spurs had 38%, Arsenal had 513 passes; Spurs had only 320 passes.

Shows your selective “facts” in a different light, don’t you think?

G5. Spurs are not alone in having uneducated malicious and ignorant fans of which McG is a shining example.

Sadly we do as well though fortunately they don’t come on here :-)

El Tel. Nice to hear from you and I hope all is well in El Telworld

63. Sir Alex says:

Gunner do this, gunner do that, gunner finish up another year without a trophy. Laughable. You’re supposed to be a top team but since Viera left you have no bottle. You have a team of pansy arsed foreign mercenaries with no will to fight when it comes to crunch time. Nothing will change until you deal with that.

64. gnarleygeorge9 says:

At least we’ve got money Sir Alex, how about your bankrupt lot :lol:

Sir Alex. VdV Rafael Vidic Anderson Nani Berbs Valencia Obertan Hernanez Evra Park etc etc

What do these players have in common??

66. gnarleygeorge9 says:

And don’t speak too soon me old sweaty sock, you’ve still got to play The Arsenal. I guess you’ll bring on Giggsy & Scholes to help save the day, again :lol:

Karma is gooner get you now big mouth

67. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Haven’t lost yet? Gee I’d get that one outa the way before you play The Arsenal :lol:

Morning GG. Good to see that a defeat by our local rivals engenders a response from a Manc

What sad lives they lead – but then I guess prawn sandwiches and living in Surrey must result in a deep well of resentment

69. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Blimey

The press are still banging on about Harry Redcrap getting one over The Arsenal. It must mean a lot to the wretched lot :cool:

Anyway, moving right along. So Villa next ;) If we win we can go top :lol:

70. gnarleygeorge9 says:

BR

Is that where big mouth hails from?

GG. They conveniently forget about the 17 years of total dominance and how many times AW has beaten Twitchy.

Still hurts though :-(

I am really pissed off …

72. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Also BR

May I suggest for anyone suffering from insomnia, watch a replay of the manchester derby. It was the yawn of the century :(

No idea but that is where the main groundswell of MU support is based. I think Guildford is the Capital of Mancunia

GG. Got to see a man about a dog ….

Catch you later

BTW Minus 2 here today and snow is on it’s way. Wish I could be in your neck of the woods

75. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Shouldn’t be long BR before all the Salvos with their can rattling, will be moved on to make way for manchester united people rattling their cans on street corners. Ofcourse I’d just give them the bird & keep walking, the peasants :lol:

76. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Bloody hot here today Raddy :cool: & with the way England is shaping up in the cricket, ofcoiurse you’d love to be down here.

Theres a NEW POST