Can Dudu do as Dudu did….?

As we approach the game at Birmingham this weekend, our thoughts return of the near career ending injury Eduardo sustained just over two years ago. His left fibula was broken and there was an open dislocation of his left ankle. Gary Lewin not only saved his career by his quick actions, but aided by translation from Gilberto, actually saved his leg.

His physical recovery was nothing short of remarkable. Who would have thought that just under a year later we would see him return in an Arsenal shirt against Cardiff City in the F.A. Cup? He scored twice that evening in what seemed a fairytale return. Sadly he suffered a hamstring injury later on in the game and after several niggling injuries in the following weeks finally returned to the Premier league line-up for the opening fixture of this season scoring in the 6-1 demolition of Everton at Goodison Park.

Was our fox in the box really back ? Well he has now played 29 times in all competitions (of which 13 were as subs) for a return of six goals, so we are in a position to assess his progress.

He is hard to weigh up as a character as he has a quiet disposition and never shows much emotion, but the more I see him play, the more he appears to have lost that edge to his game which was just developing before he got injured. In fact, I would suggest that mentally he has lost the sharpness that Arsène identified when he signed him, and it is becoming more and more apparent as each game passes. He frequently jumps out of tackles - but can you blame him? Surely it is in the makeup of any decent striker to avoid impact when it is apparent that they can’t win the ball.  I don’t see him attacking the ball in the box as once he did and the goalscorer’s hunger to score at any cost is missing.

Is his perceived loss of sharpness due to a lack of match fitness or as I believe is more likely, down to the legacy of the mental scars from his horrific injury.

I want him to succeed, but with a new striker in Chamakh apparently joining us in the Summer we may never see the potential of Eduardo again.

By kelsey

156 Responses to Can Dudu do as Dudu did….?

1. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Kelsey

I think Eduardo is @ the crossroads. Sad IMO, but true

2. London says:

Morning all

Excelent comment Kelsey.

I agree that Eduardo certainly seems to be the player that will make way when Chamakh arrives in the summer but I maintain that he could still have a pivital role in our run in.

I may be wrong here but I thought he broke his fibula.

3. Rasputin says:

Morning all,

Interesting post kelsey. I wonder what effect Ramsey’s injury may have had on Eduardo. At the back of his mind he must be worried that he could sustain another serious injury and then he sees a team mate get his leg broken in 2 places – that must have really shocked him.

spelling mistake london, have a word with the proof readers ;)

5. Rasputin says:

Fibia = fibula – hope it wasn’t the tibula :lol:

Good post kelsey – Eduardo doesn’t seem to have a place in the squad at the moment although he did come on for a few minutes last Saturday.

Thats a good point rasp – psychologically Eduardo could be even more nervous after Ramseys injury.

7. London says:

Eduardo must be in a difficult place; if he goes in strongly and gets hurt his career is over and if he doesn’t then it is also over because his lack of commitment will be interpreted to mean that he has lost what it takes to play in the EPL.

8. Blimey we all got that wrong then ;)

9. In addition, how will Eduardo not getting his mojo back affect Ramsey in hs recovery?

10. charybdis1966 says:

Morning all, I was thinking along similar lines to the post when I thought of Eddy’s return to the scene of his trauma. Naturally seeing what happened to Rambo would have left it’s mark on him, but he came on as a sub later and seemed to have no problem.
    I am worried about what he likes of Ridgewell and Bowyer will get up to on Saturday – I suspect they will be instructed to ”do a number” on Eddy or indeed any player of ours that dares to retain possession for too long.

Called ” catch 22 situation” London. A valid point. Fibula is correct.

12. Evo in Oz says:

he’s definitely been playing like Betty White, but i think next season is everyones season inclusive of him!

13. BennyGooner says:

I have been thinking this for a long time now. He is definitely not the player he was before the injury and its sad to see. I really do hope its just injuries / lack of fitness that is holding him back and not the mental side of things.

14. Morning Evo

If Eduardo stays and Chamakh arrives someone’s going to go – sounds to me like the Yummy Mexican will be out the door. He’ll be one who’ll command a high fee if he has a good world cup – not that I’m suggesting that AW has held onto him for that purpose alone.

15. charybdis1966 says:

Perhaps we should remember that Diaby had a similar injury and is only now getting up to his fullest potential – maybe he just needs a bit more time and next season will see the old Eddy back?

16. London says:

I don’t know if it is my imagination but Eduadro seems to have lost pace; he seems slower than before his injury.

However, Eduardo’s real value is revealed by Wenger when he says, regarding the league, that a nil nil draw is no use to us we have to send all our forwards on in an attempt to win the game. If a game is nil nil then we will be throwing the kitchen sink at the opposition the result being that things will be very condensed and there is no better man in a tight spot than Eduadro. If he is sent on late in a game and gets us the winner it will be the difference between winning the league and not.

17. Thats very positive of you chary ;)

18. Evo in Oz says:

i dont see AW letting go Eduardo, its gone too far now, as in the sentiment is there. If he was over 30, he would be gone. Sicknote is the prime example, he is still on the list and will remain there.

how is every1?

19. charybdis1966 says:

I’m having one of my positive, lucid moments Peachy. By nature, you know I’m a miserable git. :)

20. Do you think hes lost pace London or that he just doesn’t go for the ball ……….

21. London says:

Rasp

You have sparked a theory and you know how I like a theory, you mentioned in one of your earlier posts that Arshavin’s motives could be to get Wenger to put him in the transfer window. I see it slightly different in as much that Arshavin’s comments are putting himself in the window……Arshavin unhappy lets put in a bid for him…..If he goes Wenger already has a replacement in Vela.

22. Rasputin says:

Forgive our manners Evo, welcome back – nice to have you on again.

23. Good Evo – next Wednesday can’t come quickly enough for me, I’m going to be impossible to be around, I wish this weekends game was at home at least I could focus on going to footie on Saturday.

chary ;)

24. London – thank goodness, there is a future for Vela at Arsenal then :lol:

25. London says:

Peaches

To me there is a clear distinction when Fabrégas has played him through his lack of pace comes into focus. I don’t see that there is a reduction in his commitment he just seems wiser in how he goes in.

The mental thing is very hard to access. Some players get over it others never. Only time will tell. You quote Diaby, what about Nasri (and that was Diaby) ;)If he plays a cameo role on saturday that will be a true test, he is human after all.

Vela, well that’s another post in itself.

27. Evo in Oz says:

yep im super keen for next week too peaches, cant wait! Glad you are all well and excited! happy we are 2nd favs on the bookies now and that chavs are 3rd. finally some recognition!

My earlier quote following his latest comments :

So our little Russian is at it again.Because he has his own website,he thinks he can spout out all the time. Mr.Arshavin you are employed by Arsenal FC and you are directly the responsibility of our manager.Do your talking on the field.You are undoubtedly a talent, but we have a team game plan which you should fit into, not the team revolve around you. You are nearly 29, wanted to go to Barca,then Spurs before you joined us. Be proud to wear the Arsenal shirt or bugger off.We have had enough of mercenaries lately. This is not the first time you appear to be unhappy the way the club is run, so I can’t really believe anymore that your remarks have been misquoted in translation.

29. Rasputin says:

Welcome BennyGooner, thanks for your comment.

30. London says:

The thing that everyone has missed this morning are the assists Eduadro has got this season. Before his most recent injuries he was responcible for a lot of goals most notably for Arshavin and Fabregas. The reason is that the Crozilian opperates so well in tight spaces. Eduadro may have lost a bit of pace but his brain is as sharp as ever.

31. It’s those through balls from Fabregas that I’m talking about – he’s often in a great position but seems rooted to the spot.

32. Rasputin says:

We should not forget the amazing ‘beach football’ goal he scored off the outside of his foot last year. He needs confidence to bring out the Brazillian flair.

I love it we all disagree ;)

Welcome to The friendly Co-Op

34. London says:

Bang on Peaches

He still knows how to get himself into good postions, the brain is still sharp but he all too often fails to get to the ball. Still failing an injury I cannot see him starting a game for the rest of the season but that doesn’t matter if he comes on and gets an assist in a tight spot that will be fine.

35. London says:

RSD

I read you have a flight to Barça how are you going to get a ticket for the game?

36. Rasputin says:

Morning RSD.

London, do you really think that Arsène sees Vela as a replacement for AA? I think he has plans to play Chamakh wide left with RVP in the middle and Nik on the right.

37. Evo in Oz says:

he’s still getting the good positions IMHO, its just the deadly finishing that is alluding him – slices off the side of the boot, toe pokes wide, etc.

38. GunningHEad says:

I hear Arshavin’s at his old tricks again. This time I really question the integrity of the man. Contrary to public opinion, I also question his timing and therefore his intelligernce. This guy works for Russian intelligence in there to distabilise Arsenal, I’m sure. I siply do not trust him. Can you imagine Thiery henry saying this in his second year at Arsenal? Absolutely no way. This guy’s unbelievable!

39. Alfa says:

Morning all.

Kelsey, in the quotes AA says nothing that isn’t the truth and nothing against the team. We sold more players than we bought then we had some unlucky injuries, so now we have less players than we need. As a result we have to fight harder. We need key youngsters to show character. What’s wrong with that?

He sounds to me like someone who is fighting for Arsenal to win.

40. i have the ticket for barca away just was asking for the home but i aint coming to london.

front row have a few

41. Rasputin says:

RE: AA, don’t you think it is possible that he has a clause in his contract that says if one of the ‘big clubs’ comes in with a £20m offre, we have to let him go. Certainly if Chamakh joins and RVP is fit, we will be overloaded up front and none of the candidates will want to be on the bench.

42. chamakakakak is for the bench

43. Rasputin says:

Chamakh could be our Ryan Babble, but I doubt it. At least one of AA, Dudu or Vela will leave in the summer IMO

44. Alfa says:

GunningHEad, to be fair Thierry never played for a team that hadn’t won anything for 5 years.

Generally I think the players ought to keep schtum but don’t start branding a player as a traitor just because he answers a straightforward question with the same point of view that most of us would. TH wasn’t above chastising players on the pitch, look at Reyes.

45. ryan would have been a great player if he had come to us but he chose the dippers and rafa doesnt like players to express themselves just play his way.

46. GunningHead says:

Your missing my point completely, Alfa. I’m saying that THERE IS 7 GAMES LEFT. This is the time to look inwards! For God’s sake, this is not the time to be thinking of NEW PLAYERS but to focus on what we have! This is the kind of rubbish that leads to excuse-laden comments if we don’t win the title. You are missing my point completely. This is the time to focus, not look outside. For God’s sake, I think Arshavin’s a traitor for making these comments at this time. Do you think I don’t want experienced players at Arsenal? Of course I do but PLEASE we do not ned any distractions right now.

47. Mayank says:

Interesting point, but I’m veering towards fitness being the real issue. I remember how slow he was in trying too get to a through ball recently, with no real danger of a tackle. He was pretty sharp right after coming back but seems to be having trouble now.
    He’ll get better after pre-season. Played well on the left wing in Arsh’s absence.

48. Mayank says:

RSD Ryan has the brain power of half a Terry no way he’d do well in out MF.

49. Rasputin says:

I agree he seems to have lost pace Mayank. I think I remember the incident you mention and wondered at the time was it lack of pace or just letting the other guy get there first to avoid the tackle.

50. Jake says:

I dont remember who said it, but I have read comments from players saying that they dont feel 100% until they have been back for as long as they were out…

I agree, I think dudu almost looks like he has lost a yard of pace…hopefully that comes back next season…

given that he hasnt really played cf this season, i dont really see chamakh as a replacement so much as an addition to an already bulging squad :)

51. Alfa says:

GH, I take your point – I also said players should generally keep quiet. The papers trap them into this sort of stuff. We are talking about the tabloids here. AA didn’t write the headline. I reckon the other players are adult enough to know what is going on, they spend every day with each other and I’m sure they can figure out whether AA’s heart is really in it without relying on a tabloid journalist’s interpretation of a translated article. It is isn’t, he’ll be gone at the end of the season.

You brought up TH; I think he is the 3rd best player we have ever had but he regularly let everyone know if he was unhappy with a team mate, nobody called him a traitor (and nor should they).

52. Alfa says:

GH, let’s hope we have 12 games left … all the way to the CL final :)

53. Rasputin says:

Welcome Jake, good comment – I hope you’re right!

54. Alfa says:

Jake, good point, pre-season will let him specifically strengthen the right muscles and hopefully sharpen up.

55. Evo in Oz says:

all the way

56. Alfa says:

Evo, I’m in Melbourne at the moment, where are you?

57. Evo in Oz says:

I live in Sydney mate, although i was born in Victoria and Melbourne is home. what you doing there chief?

58. Alfa says:

A bit of a holiday, bit of business. First time here, it’s a lovely city.

Haven’t found anywhere to watch the Arsenal though.

59. Evo in Oz says:

Celtic Club mate – corner of Queen and La Trobe Streets in the City. Supporters club gathers there for all the games. get in there mate, you’ll love it!

Fibia/Fibula ?

A Doctor , already ! Have I got a daughter for you……. :-)

Of course we should look within, but it is more fun to look out

61. Evo in Oz says:

Alfa – ill be at the club for the Spuds league game, provided Fulham do the biz in the morning. will u still be around by then?

62. Livers says:

Alfa.. just go into St Kilda :-)

63. Alfa says:

Thanks for the advice guys but I’m leaving on Friday now. Maybe next time… :)

64. morning gang

time to attack i feel :)

65. I don’t thnk that aa should be giving interviews that can be misleading – GunningHead is right IMO, the team are pulling together they have a fightng spirit that needs nurturing they don’t need to be side-tracked into questioning whether there are enough of them to keep going.

It serves no purpose – the squad is the squad for now. I’m sure it won’t be the last time that aa puts out these comments.

66. Morning SH – who you gonna attack

67. not the good guys/gals ;)

68. Frode Utvaag says:

he will or have not deserved to have an Arsenal shirt:)

69. Welcome Frode Utvaag – the key question is whether hes lost pace through lack of playing or whether mentally he’ll ever be the same player again.

Alpha i have to agree with peaches. Even if they are misquoted to any extent, the timing of Arshavin’s comments couldn’t come at a worse time when we are trying to focus on winning the league

71. Back to aa, I don’t think any of the things he says are wrong, I just don’t think he should say them so that they get publicised.

The media give Arsenal a hard enough time as it is – we don’t really need one of our own to stir it up more.

Apologies:

This was meant to be about Eduado. I spent days preparing this post ;) and just as it is published the Arshavin comments broke.

Implant time ; see you in 3 hours (help)

74. kelsey – Arshavin knew you’d spent all that time writing about Eduardo and didn’t want to be left out ;)

75. SH – I was gonna comment on your blog but there were just too many real men on there and I suddenly felt shy ;)

76. you are always welcome, peaches ;)

77. Rasputin says:

Apparently the Mirror is reporting that Gallas is about to sign a new deal. I know that paper isn’t the bastion of good journalism but if true, it would also tie up with the news that Willie could be availalabe to face Barça.

Peaches Are you suggesting that we are not real men?

I believe Eduardo is not going to be our Fox in the Box. Quite honestly, he has never shown consistency, and his “myth” grew around him when injured. Perhaps he could have been our missing half chance specialist, but flashes of genius are not enough at the top level.

Dudu seems a lovely guy, and I am sure is a very brave player, but as Kelsey says, he has (at present) lost that killer instinct. Let us hope that our other long term injured CF returns with no loss of genius.

79. Rasputin says:

Hi Raddy, from what I’ve seen lately, Chamakh attacks the ball more aggressively in the box than any of our existing strikeforce. I often find myself screaming at the players to get in the box when AA/Theo/Clichy etc are obviously about to deliver a cross. I think we’ll certainly score more headed goals with Chamakh in the side.

Camakh and NB. When was the last time we had two CF’s who were good in the air. Radford & Stapleton?

81. Rasputin says:

As I said earlier, I can see AW looking to have a front 3 of Chamakh, RVP and Nik. Even though Nik scored a fantastic header recently, I don’t think he is that good with his head – an area for improvement that I’m sure he is working on.

82. smudger smith and campbell were both good in the air.

83. Livers says:

SH – Smudger yes.. Campbell, far from it. Everytime he went for the ball it’d be a foul for jumping into a player… Top of my head can remember him scoring against Cambridge and Ipswich with his head… never laid one off that’s for sure..

84. Livers says:

Oops and PSG :-)

85. London says:

Peaches

Why has SFH got flashy red lettering and we have only got Chav blue?

86. I asked him about it London and he had a mate who’s a web designer do it for him. I thought I’d get our very own techie to have a look when he gets back from his travels.

I knew you’d love it – and the background too. Still we can’t copy everything can we :oops:

87. cezan1afc says:

i think dudu will get it back i mean he is still scoring goals for craotai bt i feel he needs more chnaces than he used 2 well hopefully preseason will give him time to sort out his finishing and pace and other thing… i dont think we should let him go though! great squad player 2 have..

88. Welcome cezan1 – thanks for your comment, he is still getting niggly injuries so you’re right maybe a good pre-season will get him back on form.

89. i thought campbell used to do well in the air for us, he was always the target man for link play with wrighty.. and assisted numberous dozens for iw8.

90. Livers says:

SFH, I think you mean Campbell always fluffed his shots and IW8 had to finish them himself…..

For a player who burst on the scene in 1991 to help us over the line with the league, he was a huge disappointment to me..

91. he was certainly no thierry henry, but he was nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be.

he done a job, for a team that played in a certain way.

he would not last under wenger, but for GG he was a good player.

he grew too big and bulky, as a youth team player he was more lithe and quick.

92. Livers says:

I think he was good was he was RAW….he eptiomised all what was wrong from 92 – 95 in my opinion…

Harsh probably, but never good enough for a big club. He had so much raw talent as a youth and was going on the same path as Alan Shearer, both were banging them in at youth and reserve level, both shone in the first team for a year. One realised his potential the other took it for granted.

93. so what i missed?

94. did you get in touch with him livers?

I think that is harsh Livers.

Campbell was nowhere near as good as “Alan Shearer . He was a limited player who made the most of his talent IMO.

As you say, never good enough for a top team, but ideal for a relegation dogfight. The fact that he came into the team in God8′s pomp was also detrimental to his development. I cannot imagine Wrighty being much of a mentor!

96. Livers says:

RSD, I can’t get onto that site from here

Big Raddy, I’m saying he came through at junior levels the same time as Shearer and scored as many as Shearer until he progressed to first team. Never did I state he was better.

He was in the team before Wrighty came but couldn’t play with him…But neither could Smith for that matter.

We all love Wrighty and rightly so, and controversial as it is were more of a “team” with Smith and Campbell than Wright and 1 other….. Campbell’s development stopped when he wasn’t with Smith IMO

97. Wrighty was the ultimate selfish striker… he negated that to a huge positive by sticking away more chances than he missed.

Circa 91/92/93 the two of them played well together and were probably the best pairing in the old division one.

I didn’t say you did Livers. The harshness I refer to is towards your statement that Cambpell took his potential for granted.

KC may have been many things, but he was a hard worker. Never one to showboat and never in the media spotlight.

Still one shouldn’t be sorry for him. He became a multi-millionaire and had a fantastic career.

Sorry to break in chaps, but did some checking on the alleged interview with Arshavin. Some said it was regurgled from an old interview, but in fact it was yesterday to Russian TV.

How stupid to voice his thoughts in public at this time as we are facing the most important run in for a few years. I definately smell a rebel in him and I don’t like it.

100. dandan says:

Well researched post Kelsey very enjoyable. I suspect that Eduardo’s has problems in his head. Who wouldn’t have given the nature of that awful injury.

As for Arshaven he has image rights to promote and a ghosted column to fill, so no doubt these comments originate from a post game telephone call or maybe his agent is like Anelka’s brothers always looking for the next pay day

I don’t accept the Eduardo argument DanDAn.

I have twice damaged and torn cruciate ligaments skiing. Yet I am even more fearless than before the injuries. Whilst acknowledging that it is different for pro sportsmen, it hasn’t affected Carragher, or Cisse (who broke his leg twice) or Diaby.

But the point made earlier about it taking as long to recover as it takes to mend is well made.

102. dandan says:

It takes all sorts Raddy, to be fair he didn’t just break his leg it was mangled and but for Our physio he would have lost it.

As for you Sir.I will be most circumspect in any future discussion we have less I upset so fierce a competitor.

Have a good hols and don’t break anything LOL

Thanks DanDan.

I will be as circumspect as possible, in the belief that upon my return we will be TOTL and in the CL semi’s

104. messi might be good but he still argy
    diving c……

Forza Pompey.

And for once…. COYS

106. London says:

I don’t accept that Eduardo has physiological issues; there has been no incident and therefore no evidence what so ever to back that up. Please don’t refer to the Stoke game: he should have used his right foot. I would, however, accept that there are physical issues, the fact that he seems to have lost pace is there for all to see.

107. London says:

I forgot that game was on, chime up pompey, pompey chime up or whatever that song is they sing?

108. ooo fulham 1 up

good news, i want to see extra time, penalties, tired legs, heartbreak.

109. :) London – you are funny :)

110. You’re all heart SH – mind you, heartbreak, thats the one for me, where spuds are concerned I’m a very mean girl :lol:

111. dandan says:

Surely it would not be suprising London, if the visual impact of that awful injury had left a certain retiscence ingrained within Eduardo’s game brain, enough to dull those once sharpe reflexes.

If that is indeed the case then time and confidence are the only medicines.

112. London says:

Hi Dandan

I may have picked up the wrong end of the stick…I often do. My point is that I don’t think there is anything wrong with Eduardo at all. He’s fine, just a bit slower.

113. I would assume its like being in a car crash, for a long time afterwards when you see a similar incedent about to unfold you are nervous about whats going to happen. If your car gets hit by another car while moving the damage is caused by the impact and thats what you remember.

114. dandan says:

Absolutely Peaches, thats how I see it.

115. Rasputin says:

All the results are going the wrong way for us tonight. Citeh losing, the chavs winning and totnum losing…. we want totnum to win because the semi final would be 3 days before they play us and we’d have a week to prepare.

116. dandan says:

And Barca have just gone one up. Messe and Henry both playing well

117. Hi rasp – I was just going to ask what was happening in fa cup game. They think they can win the fa cup – must be better for them to be knocked out, although I take your point about their semi-final giving us extra time to recover from the Barça game.

118. Sometimes you just can’t have it all your own way ;)

119. dear oh dear, this messi fella.. heard of him?

he is just unreal, just caught the last 10 of the barca game

he is such a brave little so and so.

120. :lol: messi just got booked for kicking the ball away

and the entire stadium went mental and started waving white hankies at the ref

121. dandan says:

Bentley just scored for the spuds

122. London says:

Be honest when was the last time you punched the air when spuds scored……..welcome, said the spider to the fly.
    Heheheheheh

123. pompey are hopeless, they are going to let chelski rack up the goals and mess the GD up

old pals act, nothing in this season but the cup semi against the spuds

avram letting romans boys get the confidence back.

124. Be careful what you wish for – I can’t bear to watch the goal celebrations at the lane :(

125. will end up 5-0 to chavski

disgusting bent game

126. London says:

When it means we will have Gallas and Van Persie back for the game at WHL in which we could win the league, I say, bring it on.

127. and 5 nil it ends

disgrace.

No surprise that Pompey allowed the Chavs to boost their GD.

Man Citeh looked very average tonight. Could be a fine season for the Spuds – CL spot & FAC?

Could …..

129. Rasputin says:

London, the spud game will be moved to the 14th April not to the end of the season. It does mean we meet them 4 days after they play in th FA cup semi and we’ll have 11 days rest beforehand (maybe a CL game in there?)

130. The trip to Barcelona is on the 6th April so we only have 7 days rest before spud mashing

131. charybdis1966 says:

Peachy my post isn’t libellous is it ?

132. print it anyway :lol)

133. charybdis1966 says:

I think it’s ok SfH. Publish and be dammed I suppose !

134. I’m sure you’re safe chary – I won’t tell them how to find you :lol:

135. Rasputin says:

1,250 words chary …. that’s some rant!!!

136. charybdis1966 says:

Cool, I’ll have to hide from any manks that come on here to cyber bully me !

137. charybdis1966 says:

And that’s just one aspect of my hatred for the manks Raspers !
    Peachy, can you make that correction please ?

138. rasp – I’m taking my lap-top to bed with me if you decide you want me to do anything else………

139. charybdis1966 says:

Catch you guys tomorrow.

140. Night chary – catch up tomorrow

141. gnarleygeorge9 says:

If you need a night shift, I’m trhe man, but I’ll need evo so I don’t talk to my self :twisted:

Tonights the night evo :cool:

142. gnarleygeorge9 says:

There is reports about that Little Nicky :twisted: has a sore ankle I may not go to Birmingham. In light of this sort of news, AA23′s comments are right.

143. we’ll beat them anyway there in crap form

144. gnarleygeorge9 says:

Hope u r right rsd. I’m still getting over the last time The Arsenal went there :(

145. will work to our advantage
    but has been a bit a fortress up there since begining of the season but im sure we can break them down
    full strength attacking line up.

I heard that Arshavin had a sore throat from all those interviews :) gnarleygeorge.

147. charybdis1966 says:

Morning all, are we ready for an incendiary post today ?

148. Rasputin says:

Morning chary … new post up!